Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular

Mobile
Fax

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints page 143

Idea Cellular — giving no net

I recharged my mobile with unlimited for 84 days, and i'm trying to connect to net but the net speed is not loading my page and i contacted the idea call center they said everything is right from their side so asked me to do some settings in my mobile and i done them but after that also i'm not getting net so then i again call them but they said no problem is found from their but for me i'm not getting net. Please benefit me from my recharge....

Idea Cellular — service related problem in my idea no.

Suddenly more then one month back, my idea no.[protected] stoped coverage of network in my village sahajusar, churu, raj_331001, and in city network coverage is proper but not in my village. I changed another mobile and also complain to customer care but nothing found. I also recharge 35/- two time but problem not solved, after that i port my no.in vodafonein cellular ltd (Beacuse idea is going to merger in vodafonein), at the time of porting...

Name bhupen
Contact [protected]@gmail.com

Postpaid service start on 09.01.2019
Data balance on service start time 11.6gb

January month data usage 2.95gb
Carry forwarded data balance 3.5gb

Usage+carry forwarded = 6.45gb

(From 11.6 - 6.45 = 5.15gb not carry forwarded)

Where has gone my 5.15gb data. I am complaint against through calling customer care, twitter, email. But till now no resolution. This means idea is a frauder... Otherwise they were understand the situation.
Mar 23, 2019
Feb 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we request you to share us the screenshot for the data which you have received in order to assist you further.

Lakshmi

This is happening very often, i can able to make calls from my idea number but couldn't get the incoming calls from any network. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible because it is impacting on my work life. Several time i have complained about this issue calling customer care but couldn't get any help out of them. Its really urgent so please do it as soon as possible
    Apr 2, 2019
    Not resolved my Issue either there is no mail or phone communication from idea.
    Feb 18, 2019
    Dear Customer,

As per our communication, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under complaint no:[protected], which is expected to be closed by 22/02/2019. Your patience & cooperation while we work on this, is much appreciated.

Mar 27, 2019
    Updated by Manjunath nmgowda
    Without resolving the issue they marked as resolved, Not provided any solution and the complaint was marked as resolved have you got any confirmation from my end?
    I got a message stating that we are unable to process your interaction is this the resolution for this issue.

It's not resolved yet, This is the response i got from idea.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019
    Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under complaint no:1-290229923623 which is expected to be closed by 15/04/2019. Your patience & cooperation while we work on this, is much appreciated.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019

Lakshmi

Idea Cellular — unnecessarily charged of rs 358.44 for downloading iccintellingence-corporation

This is to inform you that i am a idea subscriber having my mobile number is [protected]. I have not downloaded any ccintellegence - corporation from google however today at 12.28 pm i have got sms from iz-ideacms that i have downloaded ccintellegence-corporation from google and i have been charged of rs 348.44. I am very much surprised by receiving such type of fraud message from iz-ideacms service.
      I have not downloaded such type...

Idea Cellular — idea balance has been deducted without any prior notice or information.

Hello, I don't know why Vodafone merged with Idea but, Idea have worst services in network connectivity as well as service. I have been charged around 24/- without any information. When I called they say that for service validity. How come you deduct without any intimation or with my permission. This is unacceptable and frustrating. I won't encourage other people to use Idea or either Vodafone as well. Refund me!!!...

Idea Cellular — message not sent for port

I tried to send port message to 1900 many times from my idea number by using format port to port to jio. How ever the messages are not being sent, it shows sending failed. I have tested sending messages to other numbers and it works but messages sent to 1900 are being blocked. I have talked to idea customer care who repeatedly states that they couldnt find any reasons why port messages wouldnt be delivered. Please help...

Idea Cellular — restricting port out

I've been disappointed by the services provided by the service and wanted to move back to my airtel which i left 100 days ago, i was locked in idea for 90 days due to trai regulations but now after that waiting period i applied for the porting in airtel which forwarded my application too idea but these idea people denied the port for 2 times. That's really pathetic that you accept new customer based on fraudulent representatives of you calling...

Name bhupen
      Contact [protected]@gmail.com

Postpaid service start on 09.01.2019
      Data balance on service start time 11.6gb

January month data usage 2.95gb
      Carry forwarded data balance 3.5gb

Usage+carry forwarded = 6.45gb

(From 11.6 - 6.45 = 5.15gb not carry forwarded)

Feb 11, 2019
      Below mentioned link all information is available https://twitter.com/emptyheartB/status/1090101115385856001?s=20
      Feb 12, 2019

Lakshmi
      I had an idea postpaid connection, due to coverage I ported my number to Airtel prepaid.Its very confusing why the bills from idea is still coming from years. And recently I am receiving legal notices from idea to pay the bill for unused services...This is ridiculous
      Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Lakshmi
      My Idea Prepaid sim is not showing up towers signal. Please help me out this number is very important for me, as all important credentials are linked with it. Please fix solution as soon as possible. Thanks for all the concern.

Lakshmi
      Droping call again and again in last some days, we have loose business of crores due to this issue

Lakshmi

Receiprt for the payment not available on line
        Shraddha sudhir phatak
        Id no[protected]
        Paid rs.945.76
        Paid on[protected]
        After payment i saw a caption down view receipt when i clicked it was not working nor payment receipt was available for take the print of the receipt
        It is surprising that the captions you provide like view receipt or send receipt by email not working on your sight
        Mar 16, 2019
        Feb 11, 2019
        Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, kindly share the required details. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Dear Idea,

I have facing lot of problem regarding your call drop & range problem, for connect one call i have to dial 4-5 times after that call connect, also receiving so much marketing calls even my DND is already activated.
          Kindly solve problem otherwise I will port from your company

Shrikant Dhage...

Idea Cellular — reg. amount deduction periodically without user's concern

Actually once in two days, i have been charged for rs.10 and used to got sms from 53010 for the same.. When i interacted with customer care on this issue, they are not understanding the user's grievance. Rather they were narrating the same story like recorded taperecorder. I. E amount was charged due to gaming request from user end but the no is currently using by aged people and it is very basic mobile and i'm sure that they have not given...

I sent port request from idea mobile ([protected]) at 12:45pm on 09/1/2019, i got upc ia762954 then after few mins, i got a customer care call from [protected] at 12:51pm, i just had a discussion for 53 secs and i didn't ask any one to close my request. You can check recordings, but i got sms saying my port request is closed at 7:22pm. These idea people are forcing me to stay on idea only by closing port request without my permission. The sms charges for porting also extra burden on me, who will punish these people?? Whom to approach??
          Don't we have luxury to port between networks??
          My personal no is [protected]
          Mar 19, 2019
          Feb 16, 2019
          Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that mobile number portability request has been raised for the mentioned number. Kindly submit the documents to complete the same. For any further assistance, please contact us on 198 or 12345.

Feb 16, 2019

Idea Cellular — charged twice for same number

Today i have recharged an idea no. With 199 pack for unlimited for 28 days and confirmed. This recharge was done from my mobikwick wallet. And after few minutes my brother also has done this recharge from my phonepe account recharge for the same number of an idea and confirmed. Can you please tell what will happen with twice recharge for the same number??
            And how to refund my money back....
            I recharged my idea sim with wrong plan today. I tried to contact idea service care and in return I got nothing. All I want right now is to downgrade my recharge plan of my choice so I can get my value for money. Either I want to get my money back into my account or I want my plan to be changed. I will be very much thankful....

Idea Cellular — reverse and refund on double wrong recharge done through paytm

Respected sir/ma'am,

I have recharged wrong number twice through my paytm account to [protected] at 7:46pm and 7:39pm on february 8th 2019 through my registered paytm number [protected]. My registered idea number is [protected] but instead was recharged on [protected]. I would like to cancel the two orders that was made. I have spoken to the customer care of paytm and idea twice this evening but was disappointed with their response...

Please provide to me into my gmail my idea outgoing and incoming call list data, and sms data send my gmail for my security. Please send to me my idea incoming & outgoing call records also for my security. And my personaly informatio in to my mail id. It is important for me. Sir please send this data into my mail. It is very important to me my family also.
            Mar 13, 2019
            Feb 08, 2019
            Updated by [email protected]
            send my call detail
            Feb 10, 2019
            Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Idea Cellular — fraud with bill

I currently port in another network, before port, i was visited in idea store in dhayri/sinhgad road, pune for clear and confirm pending amount but i get information that there is no bill pending. Why bill is coming again from idea. Idea store executive told me that there is no due bill on your number all is cleared and you can port in another network then why idea give this fraud and harassment services.??? Also from idea side they give...

Idea Cellular — flash 0 messages

Hi Team, I am receiving the flash 0 messages and make me irritate. I contacted the customer care and followed all the instructions but my issue not resolved. Hence Kindly requesting you to give me a solution on this.

Note: Idea flash option not available in idea power. Hence I could not deactivate those flash messages from idea power....

Respected sir

I mr. Sandeep v gurukar having idea billing sim card no [protected] and [protected] from last three months i am not using both sim card and i am not satisfied with idea service unnecessary bill charged by you rs 1570 for both sim card and disturbing me by calling every day when i port my docomo card in to idea at that time your person suggested that after two month you are able to convert in to prepaid from billing but after two months when i called customer care your person said that after 120 days you convert billing to prepaid so i here by inform you that i am not going to pay last three month bill which you have raised inactive my both sim card and block it. And please dont call again i dont response.

Sandeep v gurukar
              Mar 22, 2019
              Feb 19, 2019
              Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the given time slot. Seems you were occupied today. Also, we've informed you that there is no request found for disconnection for the mentioned number. Hence, we request you to share us the executive name and number on which you have contacted in order to assist you further.

Aug 12, 2022
              Updated by Sandeep549
              I HAVE RECEIVED CALL FROM [protected] & [protected] (SUPRIYA PATIL)
              Worst data speed since yesterday in Bengaluru.. please help...
              Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Feb 9, 2019