Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 18, 2022

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular

1800 270 0000
Mobile
Fax

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints page 327

Amount is being deducted without any reason, my phone is not in use even then the money is being deducted, i would like to change the company is my amount is not given me back. The amount was deducted today on 12.6.2017 at about morning. This was happened with me more than 3 times in last 6 months. Even i couldn't contact customer care from last 12 hours. They don't receive phone of customers. Please need helpful in this matter. I cant believe that idea company can do this with customers.. I hope you will treat my problem seriously.
Thank you sir..
Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost rs 19976 in 4 sbi debit card fraud.
    Othpg 292154 ideamoney mumbai
    Othpg 294096 ideamoney mumbai
    Othpg 299917 ideamoney mumbai
    Othpg 303151 ideamoney mumbai

All transactions happened on 09 jun 2017. Some lady called my mom to get details of debit card and she disclosed some information unknowingly. Of-course this was a scam. But i am sure, there must be some safeguards, if something like this happens.
    Can anything be done?
    This is major problem with cashless transaction which government is encouraging, if we cannot track the money easily. Everyone will stop cashless transactions sooner or later, if complaint resolution is not speedy.

If tracking is possible, please reply to [protected]@gmail.com and i can provide more details.

Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase rs 70 idea recharge card. But the pin number is damage after crash. Please give me pin number to my e mail i d or recharge on my number. Please assist me to recover the pin number...

My mobile number and recharge details

Mobile number : [protected]
      Serial no. Of my recharge card : [protected]
      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The amount was deducted today on 12.6.2017 at about morning, evening and noon.

The amount was rs.4.50, rs.10.00 rs.2-3. We are not using any pack value.

Pls. Delete is, if any pack value, i do not know about it.

Pls. Refund the amount at the earliest.

(Sheela jassal)
        Ph.[protected]
        Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a recharge for rs88 through netbanking from sbi ambasamudram on sixth june 2017 aganst my cell number [protected]. Immediately after recharge the site said they are unable to do the recharge and the amount will be returned back to the bank and i received a message that the amount will be returned and paid back to my bank account. But till date the amount is not credited to my sbi account. The details of payment reference on[protected] is inb idea idea_recharge payment j sbi [protected] igabksgge8.
          Kindly take action to refund the amount rs88 back to my sbi account.
          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very poor internet service - this my second time i'm complaining here.

I received a response of your issue cannot be resolved. Inspite o[censored]sing the best lte handset in the market. Im facing this issue in my region.

Which i was complaining since 2years. What the _ you people are doing i dont understand.

You should show some concern to your valuable customers since years long usage.

My number [protected]
            Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m using idea no [protected] and i m using it for data usage i have recharged with rs1491 3g/4g pack for 1 year. Now i recharged for rs.96/- 2gb package with validity of 28 days. I have made it 2 times for getting 4gb. But they credited only 2gb. When i talk to customer care after recharged they were informing me that first 2gb will be removed and 2nd 2gb will be credited. This is not mentioned in their own my idea app also. They don't refund my money or data. After 5 days now i recharged with special offer of rs.243/- 70gb - 4g for 70 days its also not credited they were asking me to wait for 7 days fully cheated by idea network.
              Customer care person were irresponsibly...
              My idea number is [protected]
              I need my idea call detail time from 01 May2017 to 31 May 2017 Please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
              Sarita Meshram

I have an mms from [protected] with username and password. I cant do anything for open this.my email [protected]@gmail.com.and my no [protected]
              Please provide the bill detail my post paid no[protected] As soon as . dated: 15 April 2017 to till date
              No network last ten days and it is my permanent number wtf

My phone number [protected] is blocked by me on 22 march as my phone has been lost.
                Currently, i live in delhi and my phone number is registered on maharashtra network. I cannot get the duplicate sim in delhi. I have tried on 3 idea customer retail stores in delhi to get the sim but found no success. So now i have only one option left, i have sent my friend who is currently in pune, maharashtra but the customer store refused to give him the sim as it is locked due to non retrieval of sim within 7 days.
                I have talked this thing at the time of blocking the sim they told me to get the sim in 1 month. You can have the recording of 22nd march about this.

The store told me that they can provide the sim if i will be present personally. But i cannot travel all the way to pune from delhi for the sim.
                Opposite to that customer care told me that they cannot provide the same number to me and they have open it for sale.
                I am getting different info everytime i connect to different members of idea team.
                Person i have talked are from maharashtra custome care
                1. Deepak gaikwad
                2. Manish patil

They did no provide a solution to me.

I have already been extremely exhausted with this situation as i am in the new city and have to travel to find the stores here. Also, all my bank account and digital cash are registered on this number and to login, i need to verify with otp.

I want that number, i request to please do not sell that number to any other customer and give me a solution so that i can have that number back in delhi

So kindly, please provide me with the required approval so that i can get my sim as soon as possible.

Its been months i havent get my activated number

My name is mr. Anutosh sharma
                Phone number: [protected] (Blocked)
                My alternate contact number is +91-[protected]
                Registered address: 1 c 73 mahaveer nagar extension kota, rajasthan

Store visited:
                Idea store
                Sn 9, spot 18 mall, spot 18 mall
                Pimple saudagra
                Pune - 411027

Pfa copy of aadhar card linked to the phone number.
                Jun 06, 2017
                B.S. Bhathal's response
                i want my bill detail on my email .
                No network last ten days and it is my permanent number wtf
                The coverage for idea network is very poor at podium level (one level below ground) and this is causing difficulties both for calls and network usage. At ground level idea is perfect. one level below it is very bad. At the same time Jio connection is working perfect here.

I am attaching a screenshot where my 35 rs got deducted which says messages to isd number.

I never messaged anyone outside india.

When i checked the isd number on true caller it clearly said its a spam message.

Why whould i send message to spam number?

I am using idea since 4 years and now customer care is not ready to believe that i dint send any messages.br...

I haven't downloaded or clicked anything byt idea cellular have deducted rs. 29 from my account balance by activating some nonsense mydala deal and customer care executive are saying that u clicked this link while browsing web. Bc i'm not illiterate that i don't know what to click or not. I want my balance refund. Why is a nonsense adult link flashes on. My phone's screen again and again. Just not satisfied with customer care support bcoz they didn't listen to our problems and even they habe no clue what this my dala deal is all about. When. I asked her (Customer care executive) to tell. Me abt this deal she told me to search abt it on google..
                  Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My Idea Number : [protected](prepaid) is not working in Germany. Not showing any signals. Since I have registered this number for all my online transactions am not able to perform any action now.Please do the needful
                  I have paid my postpaid bill on 26 may 2017(through You're kedgaon, Ahmednagar idea office). With transfer of postpaid to prepaid account.
                  But your idea office has still not submitted to my bill amount.

From last few month i was recharge of rs.347 in that i got 1gb/day 4g internet & unlimited calling. But from last 8 days i am not getting idea 4g internet speed. It will only shows about less than 200 kb/sec speed which is worst than 3g speed. Also live streaming video has an interrupted, not going to regular it will always buffering after 5 minuts. Downloading also goes to 300-400 kb/sec & suddenly goes down to 0 b/sec. Again it will show same speed & again drop. I was called to customer care. They said that make some setting. I also done that but it was wasted. Infact before idea 4g i was used jio 4g sim, it was going well on this handset itself. And idea aslo going well before 8 days from this complaint but now this is the issue.
                    Idea 4g not giving satisfactorily services to me. Please solve my problem as early as possible. I am suffering too much.
                    No network last ten days and it is my permanent number wtf
                    My name is varsha and i have lost my idea prepaid sim card.
                    i want to block my sim card so that no one can misuse it.

I will be highly obliged.
                    my number is: [protected]

I recharged my idea number [protected] with rs 195 /- through my idea app. My money debited from bank account but recharge has failed. What should i have to do now? I checked recharge history but there is nothing about 195 /- recharge. I got transaction details to my number and here it is details
                      Txn no: ap[protected]. I am facing lot of recharge issues with my number. Every time recharge failed except top-up of general plans like 10, 20, 30, 50. I have been facing this issue since 3 months. Every time i contact customer care but no result for my issue. They are very careless. Now i want to money refund back which i have done a recharge of 195/-.
                      Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      My name is Vishnu kumar Sharma and my Idea no. is [protected]. I need incoming, outgoing & sms call details from February, March and April -2017. my emai id is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Hii i am Suyog Arjun Gawade
                      Mo. No [protected]
                      my No is loss so plz Stop for all Idea Services. plz my sim deactivat
                      i will missing my sim card... at the same time another persion using my sim card... i have lot of personal number im my sim card... so please de activated my sim card immediately.
                      Sir my idea number [protected] my number incoming call deaths my mail I'd [protected]@gmail.com
                      Sir my number [protected] my in coming deaths daily my you not send my mail I'd to my number [protected] send my detals

On saturday10nthjune at 4.31pm in laxminagar area rajkot gujarat i requested to masterpay using retailer for 50/_ idea prepaid recharge then he demanded 50/= before recharge and my mob. No. Which is [protected]. Then he used masterpay app. For the same and shown me the message of success. I was in very hurry that time becoz of heavy rain forcast. But till date i have not received any type of recharge message.. I checked n talked to idea cust. Care also but no recharge history found. Finally i revisited retailer but he refused to listen anything & shown me that message success on his mobile which he received from masterpay. And this is how i lost my 50/=... This is full cheating...
                        Jul 21, 2017
                        Jun 12, 2017
                        Dear Vimal,

We are sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. As checked in our system that Rs. 50/- has not been done by retailer and please re-visit to the same. Please recharge the amount again.

Vicky

I don't know the issue will be addressed by posting here or not, but let me also share my grievance here, as idea doesn't care or not able to resolve internet connection issues after contacting them many times... This company charged 3g internet charges from customer, but not even provide 2g speed. It's really a scam...

My message to other consumers is that never use idea service, as i am also going to disconnect or port out my service to other network...
                          Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today there were multiple fraud transaction happened on my debit/credit card.
                            Transaction number[protected] amount 4999.00 on pos ideamoney.
                            Card user name: munmun chatterjee.
                            Contact number : [protected].
                            We have blocked the card for now.
                            Please resolve the issue at the earliest.

Total amount 24000/ approx.
                            Please reverse the amount asap.
                            Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a message from idea cellular that i had been provided 10 gb of 4g data for the next 3 months.
                              Normally i dont believe such messages so i called customer care and confirmed the same from customer care.
                              I also checked my mobile app and it was showing balance data of around 10 gb.
                              I started using data and all was going well for 2 to 3 days and suddenly my unbilled amount jumped to around 550 rs which was quite shocking.

I contacted customer care for my grievances and he rudely told that i was using 3g data in between 4 g data, by the way that was a fooling statement yet i want to clarify that my phone mode was selected on lte and 4g was showing on my phone.

Now just tell me that if i book an ac room in an hotel and uses fan instead of ac then would i be charged more.
                              Jun 11, 2017
                              Updated by Rahul Dev Goswami
                              my details:
                              rahul dev goswami
                              mob no [protected]
                              vindhyanagar singrauli

*boi star sandesh* rs 5000 has been debited to your account from pos-ideamoney on[protected] at 3.47pm. *boi star sandesh* rs 4999 has been debited to your account from pos-ideamoney on[protected] at 3.48pm. This has been deducted from my account. I have not done any transaction from idea money... Please refund my money to my amount asap! - kishore chandra das [protected].

Dear govt,
                                  By mistake i paid additional amount to idea through online. The refundable amount rs 64300/- they agreed to send as cheque as per their company policy through courier. After i had discussion with idea customer care representative provide n no of false statement like you will receive soon, short communication address etc. But still. I'm not received any amount from them. Each time they charges more amount to talk with customer care. Even if short address also the bill should not delivered. But i received monthly bills correctly. Why not cheque delivered in same address?. Even i request to send nearest idea showroom i will collect it also but no response. I visited near idea showroom.. No co-operate. I'm facing more problems with them. As a government you know the value of food expense etc
                                  I'm helpless now. I request you take immediate action to recover my amount. It will helpful for another person who face the same issue with idea.
                                  I hope trai will support for justice.
                                  Jul 15, 2017
                                  Updated by dajesuraja
                                  Idea said..they have insufficient fund ...so unable to disperse my refund amount.Refer attachment

Dear Customer,

We have your contact details. We are working on this to get it resolved at the earliest. Please bear with us for some time.

Chetan

I ported my my mobile network from tata docomo to idea on 05/06/17 and my tata docomo network was deactivated on 09/06/17 at 10:30 p.m. . Since then I've been trying to contact 59059 for tele verification but everytime it shows notwork busy.
                                    Please look into the matter as soon as possible.
                                    ported mobile no.: [protected]
                                    upc code: TE372235

In up aligarh showroom it located in rajdhani complex we having network problem, it's fluctuating again an again not able to do call.
                                      In their head of showroom owner charged 100rs for sim exchanging and told to qe will recharge it still balance not come yet..

Their services is pathetic not ready to work and customer ask to visit again an again.
                                      Jul 11, 2017
                                      Idea Cellular Customer Care's response
                                      Please write to us at [protected]@idea.adityabirla.com. For further assistance you may also call our customer care helpline or call 12345 from your Idea mobile. Regards, Priyanka.