Idea Cellular

Uttar Pradesh West: +91 98 3701 2345
West Bengal (Except Kolkata): +91 90 9301 2345

View More Information...

Good

Idea Cellular related photos (3010)

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

Myself Virender and my number is [protected] (Idea Cellular) .I got lot o[censored]nwanted message from 53030 and 54040 number.

I requested to you pls stop these messages and take an action against the idea.
my self bharat kurhe from pune and my cell no. is [protected]. yesterday your message send on my mobile no. your message is confirm about jackpot contest. so send your apply on my email id .

Idea Cellular — unwanted message

i get DND service on my mob. no. [protected]. but last one month received unawanted message from mattress, luvjodi, bingo, 55456. they dosent reflect their no. i call the customer care but they still not stop the message @ said go to customer forum. & now idea cellular charged [protected]@ 3min. for customer care call. why this charge we pay.
i am uma devi puchaged new connection [protected] is coming unwanted many message our mobile . I also want to "start dnd " services my connection .

kindly you are requested dont send unwanted message.

my cell no- [protected] & [protected]

mail id ; [protected]@gmail.com

thanking you
uma devi

Myself vilas khairnar and my number is [protected] .I got lot o[censored]nwanted message from 53030

I requested to you pls stop these messages and take an action against the idea.

Myself Virender and my number is [protected] (Idea Cellular) .I got lot o[censored]nwanted message from 53030 number.

I requested to you pls stop these messages and take an action against the idea.

This bears reference to my complaint relating to the Idea prepaid connection ( [protected]) which I took on Aug.26, 2008. After taking the connection I tried hard to get the GPRS facility activited on my phone. But unfortunately despite trying hard the facilty on my phone was not activated. Repeated attempts to get the facilty activited through the help of Customer Care Executives have fallen on deaf ears.Every time I call on the Idea Helpline number I am given the assurance that the facility would be activated soon.To my utter dismay everyday Rs.20 are debited from my account.All this has resulted in unnecessary harassment and has adversely affected my business.So I urge the appropriate authority to do the needful at the earliest otherwise I would be compelled to take legal action against Idea Cellular Ltd.
    A copy of this mail is also forwarded to the Public Grievance Cell of TRAI.

i m a prepaid customer of idea cellular service on 3rd Sept when i called one of my friend who is also having...

I am using a idea cellular mobile phone connection.
      2 weeks back I got a SMS from the opertor says that monthly bill is due. So, I paid the same at the nearest idea celular outlet on 23rd August 2008 and got receipt for the payment.
      However, I got another SMS yesterday, 1st September 2008 says that my monthly bill is still not paid and thus they are going to disconnect the facility. I have given them all the payment details and asked them not to do interrupt the facility.
      But this morning i found that my outgoing call facility is barred. so I called up the customer care center and complainted about it. They replied to me that they could restore the facility only tomorrow.
      Why should i suffer for their mistakes.
      What action i can take against them?

Anoop SP

3 Weeks ago Idea Cellular has launched it's operation in Mumbai. I took the Post Paid connection from Idea Cellular 2...
        My Prepaid no for idea mobile is -[protected].
        On 14th August, I was travelling from Pune to Indore.Since I had very...

I am using the IDEA GPRS service (Plan is 500 MB usage @Rs 200 per month.)
        My cell no is [protected]

My billing cycle is 12th of every month.
        So whatever usage i am doing in my billing cycle from 12 of current month to 11 of next month is billed in the billed generated on 12 on next month according to the plan.

In my case of the bill generated on 12 Aug, the GPRS USAGE for 11 July is added so the net GPRS usage of the month 12 Jul to 11Aug has exceeded the 500MB limit by 98 MB, so for that usage extra charges has been applied at 2 paise per KB to around Rs 1730.

And in the bill generated on 12 July the same gprs usage of 11 Jul has not been included so the net usage in bill from 12 Jun to 11 Jul in bill generated on 12 July is around 363MB.

Since the usage of 1st month's billing dates has been added to 2nd billing cycle so the net usage has exceeded the desired limit which should not be the case if that 11 Jul usage was billed in 12 July bill not on 12 Aug Bill

So i am asking the IDEA customer care representatives to do the reversal and adjustment for the same, but they are not ready to listen anything and forcing me to pay the bill.

Can you help me in this regard.

Ankur Khandelwal
        Pune, India
        Cell [protected]

Idea Cellular Pune — Incorrect Billing Done

I am using the IDEA GPRS service (Plan is 500 MB usage @Rs 200 per month.)

My billing cycle is 12th of every month.

Can you help me in this regard.

Ankur Khandelwal
        Pune, India
        Cell [protected]
        i also face problem about idea prepaid service regarding balance deduction.
        my bill cachecking on net

Idea Cellular — Bill not Recived

Last Six month bills not recived. Many times complaint with customer care . But not yet result get.

Orkut — please delete ugly photo on my account

thanks for deleting my profile.but it is having a ugly photo please delete that photo on my account

Till date I have not received my bill for the month of December 2009 by email due to unknown reasons. However i have paid my bill by cash. Please let me know the reason for not sending Bill?

Cell No.[protected]
        please delete my fake account and uploaded photos in the fake account of saranya r, some one created fake account used my name. please delete it i send lot of message to ur account and given my id proof also still now ur team didnt take any step against my report.
        remove my uploaded photos

This is to bring to your notice, that i've still not received my PF amount from one of the esteemed...
          Last two year iam using the idea Prepaid connetion .now a day there is lot unnecessary advertisement call...

I have prepaid lifetime valid Idea mobile connection in NCR and my mobile no. is [protected]. I got my mobile talk time top up with Rs. 200/- on dated 16.08.08 from Shamli (Distt. Muzaffarnagar, UP) but I got only 100 Rs. talktime. When I talked with the customer care on 17.08.08, I got the reply that 100 Rs. has been deducted for one month validity. I asked that I am already having life time validity than they replied that we have one single server and as per plan 100 Rs has been deducted and we can't do any thing.
          Kindly help me in this regard so that I can get better services.

Sanjeev Kumar Kansal
          Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          Ph. +91 [protected]

Idea — giving less talk time

sir idea giving less talk time i recharge of rs 60 idea gives before 52 but now giving 48 why the are giving less amount with out any clearfication please take action agaist idea thankig you abdul kadeer ph. [protected]
          I have pre paid mobile number [protected] at Mhow, MP. I am being over charged by idea.

hi,
            My phone no:[protected]

Today I charged my phone for 200/- flexi recharge and got the talk time of 103/-.If we charge for Rs.100/-we use to get the talk time of Rs.82/- .Now you itslef can judge what scheme and what is the intention of the company. You people are meant only to cheat the poor people bluffing with various schemes without mentioning anything. Now my only plan is tell all my friends to cancel the idea connection and they are biggest cheats in telecommunication field. I want to know what action you would like to take in this regard .Kindly give me suitable reply in this regard or else i would like to cancel my connection and i will give a wide propganda in this matter.

hi, i am birender,
              my sim is want to puk no. and pin no.
              my sim no.[protected]
              plz urjent send my id puk no. and pin no.
              i want call details of my no [protected] coz by mistake i deleted my nos
              meri sim kho gai hai yah kon ke naam hai
              hi, i am NEERAJ,
              my idea sim card got miss and that's why i want to get the call and sms details of my no. [protected]. plz send the details immidettly . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
              hi, i am NEERAJ,
              my idea sim card got miss and that's why i want to get the sim card number detail of my no. [protected]. plz send the details immidettly . PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I have taken a plan from idea mobile. Plan name is Easy 444 Plan, in this plan the company offered me 444 min. local & std calls & 444 local sms free. On the occassion of friendship day (3rd August) i had sent alots of sms to friends. After sending all sms i recieved a msg from idea i.e. " free sms will not be applicable on friendship day" and when i spoken to his customer care executive he said we have sent this sms before 48 hrs. must be msg had not diliverd you but company will not be responsible for this fault, these charges can not be waved off and you have to pay for these sms.
                I Hamed Ali S/o Late. Abid Ali, Age 27 Occ: Private employee R/o H. No: 6-3-416, Sharfi Manzil, Behind Panjagutta Police Station, Panjagutta Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India. I lost my Mobile Phone on 10/04/2010 around 02.15 PM at Sybercity.Net Internet Café, Shop. No: 6-3-762/c, Opp. Panjagutta Police Station, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was actually stolen by (Mr. SWAMY [protected]) who is surfing browsing in the same cabin at that time which I forget my mobile and sudden he was gone and put my & his mobile switch off. When I am busy to repairing the computer. Please take immediate action about this.

My Mobile Details are:

 Made in China

Contact to: Hamed Ali
                Res. Cell: [protected]
                Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

This is third request It possible have Call details the IDEA mobile No [protected] (kerala issued)From 1st of June 2010 till 30th of October 2010 by email [protected]@hotmail.com ASAP
                Shehanaz hanif
                Dr sir aap ka model 918n ke mujse jyada. Peise liye gye h mujhe aap ne peise waps chaye h .or aapka mobile bhut hang chalta h or not good hand set h mujse contact kare mymo no [protected]

bought a new sim of idea gang on 19th july 2008. it was written on tariff card that there is no daily fees but a rent of rs...

9th August 2008.

To,
                  The Incharge,
                  Customer Grievance Cell,
                  Idea Cellular,

Subject: Harassment by advertisers with the following cell nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

I have sent you'll the below email on 22nd July, for a few days I had stopped receiving calls from the below mentioned numbers. Now I'm harassed by calls from the following cell nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. This is even after the DO NOT DISTURB option activated 5 months back. Please note that if the calls are not stopped within 24 hours I will be forced to approach the consumer forum and TRAI for necessary action.

G Miranda

cc. to TRAI,
                  cc to. www.consumercomplaints.in
                  cc. to Public Grievance Cell, [protected]@bol.net.in

################################################################################...

Glenda Barreto Miranda,
                  Loutolim, Goa.
                  cell: [protected]

22 July 2008.

To,
                  The Incharge,
                  Customer Grievance Cell,
                  Idea Cellular,

This is to inform you that the people with the following cell nos.: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], keep constantly calling up my cell no. at different times of the day as many as 15 to 20 times a day, trying to sell ring tones and other products. Mostly these are reordered message that keep on playing. The person from whom I had brought the sim card had activated the "Do not disturb" facility over 4 months back and had said that it would be activated within 45 days. So far nothing has happened. Only the frequency of calls have increased.

Please be informed that if the unnecessary and not requested harassment is not stopped within 24 hours I will be forced to complain to the concerned authorities.

Also kindly provide me the Names and Addresses of the people owning the above mentioned cell nos., so that I can lodge a police complaint.

Awaiting your prompt action in the above matter.

Yours regretfully,

112, Sanchar Bhawan,
                  20, Ashoka Road,
                  New Delhi- 110001
                  Respected Sir,
                  I have been a customer of your company. I am using your network with mobile no: [protected] since Nov 2007. During this period, I never failed to pay the bill in time. I faced so many problems from your services . Many times there were issue with the bills .Regarding this I spoke to customer care many times but there reply was disappointing.
                  Further, I have not requested for any BADA IMS & stock alert services through the SMS/customer care. This service was automatically activated by your company without any concervence from me. For this services I have been excessively charged Rs.200/-(two hundred rupees)
                  Regarding this excessively charges I spoke to your customer care, they told me that it was done mistakenly. But at the same time he told that I have to pay the full amount. I request to waive off the amount which are excessively charged by you for that services. I have paid the full amount in every month during the period. There was no waived off till the date.
                  I met in road accident in the month of oct 2007. Due to this I have not paid the bill in that period.but your customer care harassing for the payment even I said the exact problem. So, I disappointing with service.
                  Again I request the waive off from your customer care for paying the latest bill. still they are not cooperating. I don’t want to kept pending the latest bill. As per my knowledge waive off is as follows :
                  BADA IMS activation charge is Rs.100/-
                  BADA IMS monthly charge is Rs. 50/-
                  Stock alerts charge is Rs.50/-
                  Late fee Rs.100/-
                  Total is Rs.300/-
                  I had paid the Rs.282/-(two hundred eighty two rupees) vide the receipt No :RNM22939947 dtd 06 Mar 2010 after deducting the excessively charges i.e Rs.300/-. Kindly consider the deducting amount is as waive off as sympathetic.
                  Thankyou sir
                  Yours sincerely,
                  DRS REDDY

Mobile service has been barred. There are certain documents - (address proof, photographs etc) required...
                    I have taken a postpaid connection of idea in the mid of july 2008. My mobile number is [protected]. Bill payment was done...

I am bishnu Kumar my mobile no is [protected] and from 6 years I am customer of IDEA.Last month a value voucher of Rs. 97 (for STD terrif Rs- 1/min) Recarged from the operator side without my confirmation.Kindle refund my 97 rupees. I made many calls to customer care of Idea and complained the same, but still have not received proper response.

I'm realy frustated and irritated.If this Issue will not resolve within 5 days then I will stop the service of IDEA.
                    I hope you will help me out to fix my complain ASAP.

Warm Regards,
                    Bishnu kumar
                    please give me recharge code tell me...
                    hello sir,
                    i want to take a new prepaid IDEA simcard for my STD calls. so, tell me which plan will be better for me. & i m mostly using STD calls.
                    i[censored] have any suggestions for me pl z contact me at my mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)

thanks
                    I am Rajaram Sarjerao Kulat. Mobile no. is [protected]. from six month I am use Idea prepaid service, bofore that I was used Vodafone frm last 5 yrs. Before 2 months value voucher Rs.32 frm operator to make call 1p/2sec. Currently my plan 1p/sec. 60 days call rate is 1p/2sec.then this voucher. But before some days ago I, ve recharge with Rs 32. but only 4days making call 1p/2sec.then stop this plan without confirmation, deduct my balance Frm account.So please check my status or my account.

Pls do needful. Other wise I will stop Idea service.

Warm regards,
                    Rajaram Kulat.
                    [protected], (raj.[protected]@rediffmail.com & [protected]@gmail.com )
                    dear sir
                    please give me some value voucher detail. my id is [protected]@gmail.com

thanks

DEAR SIR,

AS STATED ABOVE I HAVE AN COMPLAIN REAGADING THE IDEA CELLULAR LTD.

SIR THE COMPANY'S POLISY IS IF ANY CUSTOMER RECHARGE RS. 34/56/89 FOR MESSAGE SERVICE AND THE SAME IS RECHAGE BY CUTTING OF BALANCE.

I MEAN IF WE DONT HAVE THIS SERVICE THEY ALLOW 1 MSG NOSMS TO 4444 AND IF WE FORGET TO SEDING THE MSG THEN THEY CUT THE RS. 34/56/89 FROM OUR BALANCE.

THIS IS INJUSTIS WITH US. AND IF THE PERSON DONT WANT LIKE THIS TYPE OF SERVIES THEN COMPANY MAKE ONE POLICY THAT ONLY ONE MSG SENT TO COMPANY FOR CLOSE THE AUTO RENWAL FACILITY.

DOING THIS THEY EARN SUCH A BIG AMOUNT FROM COSTOMERS.

AND ALSO MAKE AN ATTENTION SIR IF ANY CUSTOMER HAD FACE THE PROBLEM REGARD THIS PROBLEM THEN THEY DONT HAVE ANY OPTION WITHOUT THE USE OF THAT MSG.

I M FACING THE PROBLEM SIE, AND I ALSO CUT MY BALANCE OF RS. 56 DIRECTLY BY THE COMPANY WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INFORMATION OR ANY MESSAGE. THEY JUST CUTTINGOFF MY BALANCE

Soliciting your kind co-operation and urgent immediate action in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours obediently

KULDIPSINH ZALA

HI

My name is Alka Rastogi

i have one no from idea that is [protected]

and on...