Idea Cellular

West Bengal (Except Kolkata): +91 90 9301 2345

View More Information...

1935
Good

Idea Cellular related photos (3162)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

K
Ojhar, Maharashtra
The rubbish idea Netsetter Don't waste ur money im also lost my money on the stuppid idea net setter its really cheats...
Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
Sir/Madam

This is Satyendra . A . Customer to idea cellular since 4 years and my number is [protected]...

P
Mumbai, Maharashtra

My name is Pankaj Goyal. I am from Pune, Maharashtra. I was having an Idea simcard, which is lost yesterday accidently. Now I want to get this sim card (mobile no. [protected]) blocked. I am trying to reach the customer care service but without success. Therefore, I kindly request you to block this number[protected]

Pankaj Goyal.

Idea Cellular — loss sim card

my self anju i have lost my idea prepaid sim card so pls block my sim card immediately
other wise someone may use this sim card illegal
i will be highly obliged to u for this kindness
my idea sim no [protected]

Idea Cellular — IDEA Sim card lost

My mother has lost the mobile phone two weeks ago in which she had IDEA's Sim card.

The mobile no is +91 [protected] and its in the name of Mr.s Sarvani Shetty (my mother)

As she is very aged, she cannot visit any of your outlets so had requested the distributor to block the no. so that no misuse should happen. But till now he has not taken any action towards this.

So kindly guide me what has to be done. I stay in Mumbai, I had contacted IDEA's guy here to block the same but as the location belongs to Gujarat they were not able to help me out.

Please do the needful and block the said no.

Madhavi Shetty

Idea Cellular Sim — lost

i amit kumar singh has lost my mobile todat at 3pm with idea cellolor sim....
lpease block my mobile no immediaately ..
as some could use it illegaly...

yrs
amit kumar singh
room no 95
pg hostel ,,mnnit allahabad
india
i amit kumar singh has lost my mobile todat at 3pm with idea cellolor sim...
lpease block my mobile no immediaately ..
as some could use it illegaly...

yrs
amit kumar singh
room no 95
pg hostel, , mnnit allahabad
india

M
    Nagar, Rajasthan
    This is to inform you that I have applied for the MNP request Dated:[protected] In spite of providing the port code on[protected] along with the KYC documents, till date i am unable to use other service provider service, as IDEA is not releasing/approving the MNP request.

In spite taking so much follow up with customer care they are not processing the transfer request.

The IDEA number from which I want to get rid of: [protected]

Milind M
    I am sorry, but I think you have not read my question properly. I am saying I want to GET RID of IDEA CELLULAR SERVICE. So I would obeviously send the port request to Other service provided right..?
    So I had sent request to 1901 and UPC no is:IZ741153. This request no is not prrocessed by IDEA. When checked with customer care, no proper reply is getting neither they are approving for MNP request.

I hope now this is clear and will take proper action

Milind M

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I BROUGHT IDEA NET SETTER DEVICE ON 27.08.2011.IT WORKED CORRECTLY ON THAT DAY ONLY.AFTER THAT IT IS NOT BEING CONNECTED.I TRIED TO TAKE UP THE MATTER WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE (NO. 12345) ON 03.09.2011 AT 09:10PM.THE MAN ON DUTY DID NOT RESPOND PROPERLY AND TRIED TO BEFOOL ME.THE DETAILS OF THE DEVICE AND CONNECTION ARE AS UNDER:
      MOBILE NO.(DEVICE) [protected]
      SIM NO.[protected]
      IME:[protected]
      DATE OF PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION: 27.08.2011
      MY MOBILE NO. [protected]
      FROM: S.N.TRIVEDI

Idea - Net setter — Net connection not working

Dear Sir/Madam

I have recently moved into Pune from Bangalore. I had availed an IDEA net setter connection ([protected]) for accessing the internet in Pune. I had paid 1750/- for the instrument during 1st week of November. Since then i have repeatedly told the IDEA customer care that i am not able to access the internet. They would always give me a date for solving the complaint but would never solve it. On the 19th of November 2009 i had raised a final complaint asking them to rectify the problem or refund me the instrument charges. Every time i call them they give the next date and tell me that it would be solved by then. But till now there is no response at all. I have also written mails to their senior personnel on this matter.

I depend upon the internet to pay my bills pertaining to my Bangalore property. If they atleast refund me my amount i could switch to some other operator to do my duties. I request your help on this.

Balasubramanian G N

B
        Dear sir / madam,
        I lost my sim card of prepaid mobile number [protected] on 06/09/2008 so please you are kindly requsted to block this sim card to prevent its missuse, thanx.
        R/Sir,
        I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is [protected], which is registered in my name and which have lost on[protected] in morning. it should be blocked recently.

thanks
        sarfraz alam
        time.[protected]@gmail.com
        sim card lost

hi sir. i am submitting complaint for SIM of idea & number is [protected] . from last night this sim automatically shows sim registeretion fail.. i am using this sim card from last 2 year.. plz solve my problem. because i lost contact with my all friends..thank
        sim purchased in sultanpur sim card lost while travelling in train
        I have lost my sim card vide no:[protected].
        B.BAPI RAJU-[protected]
        i have lost my simcard ([protected]) and i want to deactivate it to avoid further misuse . Can you please tell me the procedure to do so ??

K
          Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
          Sir/Mam,

My Idea Mobile No. is [protected], which i am using from last 2.5 Yrs. From the last 4 months i am...
          C
          Tehri, Uttarakhand
          Dear Sir/ Madam

An internet connection(monthly) was applied for my mobile No.[protected] by paying Rs 98/- but...

Kandivli West, Maharashtra
          INSTEAD OF THIS BELOW PAYMENT MADE TILL 03.09.2011 TIME 14.10 THIS CELL HAS BEEN MADE DEACTIVATED FOR NON PAYMENT FROM 29.08.2011 ONWARDS. INSTEAD OF REPEATED CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPAINTS (I.E.[protected] FOR LAST TWO DAYS FOR MORE THAN 5 TIMES , NOTHING HAPPENED.

ICICI Bank

Amount (INR) 184.71

Payment Remarks

H
            Pune, Maharashtra
            I applied for Mobile Number Portability from Dolphin to Idea Cellukar. In spite repeated requests from me, literally calling them more than 8-10 times the bills were delivered late by MTNL, that issue having been resolved, finally they accepted my Port Out request. On the night of August 31, 2011, exactly Midnight, MTNL shut down all services. Till date, today, September 03, 2011, that is THREE DAYS after their shutting down all services (hile it should have been only 2 HOURS), Idea Cellular has failed to start theirs. I am being made to call both, Idea and MTNL back and forth, one putting the blame on other.

My number,[protected]just for information, this was originally Airtel Number from which i ported to Dolphin last week of January)

D
              Bengaluru, Karnataka

My Idea Net Setter no. is [protected]. I buy this on 5th of August 2011.

I took Combo_850rs plan in which can free Download data is 6GB data,
              I used only 5.62GB data as my statistics shown in net setter, after then
              they stopped the services. Then I called to customer care, those guys
              don't know anything.

But i was shocked to see.... i had been charged for the data i have used,
              There was an excess billing of 1016 rs. I had contacted so many times to
              customer care numbers but those guys are unable to understand. I am really
              frustrated with there attitude towards customers.I will never go to
              Idea Services
              further.

Please take necessary action.

Shivam Bajpai

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I am new customer of idea prepaid service. Right now my service is barred. I have submitted document thrice. Last two occasions...

V
                Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
                I have idea poatpaid connection taken from my home town i.e. haridwar/hardwar-uttarakhand.On 21st Aug'2011 , I came in Greater Kailash-Delhi.Here my mobile is not taking 3G network(3G service on my number is activated).I tried manually selecting network,selecting 3G mode but no access.When i called customer care executive(at [protected]) regarding the problem i was told they can not help while customer is in roaming.after that whenever i call customer care ,as soon as i choose to speak to customer care executive,my call is disconnected.even call is not possible at 198.
                Also there is mismatch in billing information when i check on phone by dialling *147*1# and at online account.

Indeed An Idea can change your life,our(customers) life changed too but in negative aspects.
                Get idea not to get Idea.
                Ab India ho gaya hai 3G pe busy-No 3G access ofcourse people will be busy calling you(50 paise/min).
                Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2016
                Idea Cellular Customer Care's response May 07, 2012 Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC202018 in the subject.

Idea Cellular

Idea Cellular Ltd.-An Aditya Birla Group Company — No 3G access in roaming

Get idea not to get Idea.
                Vikas Kumar Gautam
                My number=[protected]
                Token ID - 205IC104147
                Everything is mentioned in the complaint.
                The happened with me, I am not really comfortable sharing my phone number, Buyt have been calling Idea customer services from past 3 weeks but nothing happened, The call was disconnected almost 10 times and I was so pissed off after that I stopped calling them and sent an email to there complaints department and wow nothing happened after that, Idea changed my life as well.

I received a message from Idea on 18th August that read
                Dear prviliged customer
                Idea 3G service has been activated on your number for free, Enjoy free 100 MB Usage, Surf movies, Download and much more,

And now that I have used the fascility I've been charged for 270 Rs and they clearly say that they can not find the message on there screen hence they will not initiate a refund and when I ask them to transfer the call either it is disconnected or transfered to a another supervisor.

My email Id [protected]@gmail.com

An email has been sent to grievances department as well, Still no help.

That is not Idea we are looking for :(

Unfortunately, I will first transfer my number from post paid to pre-paid and then eventually suddenlly it will be a sudden demise of my Idea connection.

J
                  Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  my no. [protected]

my A/c was debited with Rs 20 for idea music station without my consent.I...
                  M
                  Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
                  From: mohit gupta [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
                  Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:00 PM
                  To: Customer Care...

P
                  Badarpur, Delhi

This is to inform you that i was using two idea postpaid mobile connection,
                  [protected] mysel[censored]sing this number and[protected] i was using at home only

i was using [protected] around from past 4yrs withoug break. and [protected] from past around 2yrs.
                  suddenly one day i got my [protected] number bill amount that was Rs/-4094,,,
                  i was shocked because normaly i recieve the bill amount Rs/-200 to 300 only i called up at tollfree number to know about my bill amount they told me the system is down now we can not tell you. next day i again called up they said they are not authorised to provide the details from there side and then they disconnect the call without proper call closing i again called they picked the call and disconnect the call..... these things happed arround 12-15 times after few day i again called up them and finally they have marked a request to send me the itemize bill history but i did not get any duplicate bill,,,,, in next arround 45 days. i called up again at there toll free number and told them that till the time i will not see my bill history i will not make any payment,,, meanwhile my mother make the payment of Rs/- 1000. then i stop to my mother to make any more payment.

Later they have disconnected my [protected] number....
                  although my both number was very important for me as it is like a VIP Number and now a days its not easy Purchase these kind of number.

i again called up and asked them you please send me the duplicate itemize bill history i will make the payment if it is realy justifying. and after that please activate my number.

but inspite of sending my duplicate billlllllllll, suddenly they have disconnect my number aslo [protected]. although i paid advance rental to them for next 2years ,now i was unable to call even at there tollfree number as they have compleatly disconnected it. i called up them from my vodafone numebr [protected] arround 20 times but as usual i was not getting proper responce from them, they were disconnecting my call every time after listen my history.

and after arround 40 days i got to know that they have given my [protected] number to some one elce.... his Name is mr Vijay i called him when you have purchased this number he told my that i have purchased this number befor 2 weeks and i have paid Rs/- 5000 for this VIP Number only,,,, activation and plan charges is moreover..... He told me that he is getting every day lots of calls for you (Praveen Upadhyay) and lots of Messages. he has also called up at tollfree number as he was facing lots of problam.

1) Now my concirn is withough see the bill history will anyone make the payment??
                  2) why their customer care executive were disconnecting my call every time???
                  3) Why they have disconnected my number [protected] withought any intemation suddenly, although i was paying my bill every month properly from past 4yrs continuously, many times i paid my bill in advance.
                  4) As per my information if a company disconnect any postpaid numebr then with in a 3-4 month they can not alocate that number to any other person then how they alocate my number to someother person with in the TAT time.

the both number was very important for me i hope you can understand my problame. it was like a mentel harassment.
                  i am working in a BPO for a leading health insurance company (Apollomunich Health Insurance) as a Team Leader and i work on Pan India Basis (Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, chennai, hyderabd, jaipur, pune, Etc) and my all field executive were use to contact me only at [protected] number. every day we are doing arround 3.5lacs business mininmum 2.5lacs. from my office only.

now i hope you can understand in first 2-3 days how much business my company would have lost.

I would humbly request you to please look into this and do the needful for the same. so that they cant do these kind of stuffs with some other person.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Praveen Upadhyay
                  Team Leader
                  Apollomunich Digital
                  n/a

Raipur, Chhattisgarh
                    Dear sir/madam,

Iam swami my idea no-[protected] purchased last week(new connection) on 27/08/2011 at 17.00 i have checked my balance found 24.00 Rs my handset connected to internet for net surfing after some network showing GATE WAY TIME OUT i have checked again my balance found 3.27 Rs called on 198 custmer care excutive told me that Mr.AJANAN G.your balance debited for CALL/SMS on special no.i told him that no any call or sms done after 17.00 Hrs to till time (18.10Hrs) then how idea charge me without any do.after that i have checked my Call history,sms sent folder,internet setting nothing any found to charge me.so please credit my debited balance.

swami

BPL PREPAID — deduction of Balance without any service

on the 21st of February i have noticed that there was deduction of rs.30 ,which i have informed on no 555,then sent on email next day ,
                    again i checked on 25th Feb, so i was told toc check on 27 Feb,which i did ,but with same sterio type reply "HAM MAFI CHAHTE HAIN" but their MAFI will not get my Rs.30/-returned ,so i insist to talk to supervisor ,but to my shock line was disconnected,

i have again called and again the line was disconnedted by supervisor .

the name of the person i spoke to was Mr.Satyendra and the supervisor name was Mr.Mayur.

Y.I.Patel
                    THis was The best Service provider ...few years back !!!
                    now its just got so bad that i think we should allmove to Vodaphone...
                    BPL is Bad news...bad service and Mobile assit forget it

Idea Cellular Ltd — Balance deducted from prepaid no.

I am a idea cellular customer, having prepaid mobile no.[protected]
                    From last 3 days my balance is deduction is on I had lost Rs.12/- without using any outgoing call/sms.I had tried to talk with customer care on 198 / 12345 nos. but every time got answer that u try after 4 hrs. Our system is busy. I am not using my cell phone service for outgoing call , balance deduction is on. Kindly refund my deducted balance to my account. Kindly look into the matter.

Yogesh Ghodke
                    Pune

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
                      My idea prepaid SIM (mob. no.:[protected], Purchase date:10th August 2011) was deactivated on 17th Aug,2011 even after the submission of documents. As per retailer's advice, i personally went to idea customer care office, behind BIG BAZAAR, Visakhapatnam and submitted my documents(Application no.:W0505422). 5 days have passed and still there is no response from the company. when i contacted customer care through phone, they say that i will have to go to the idea office just to verify if my documents have been submitted or not. Just for this, i have to travel 10kms. When a customer submits documents directly at the office and the officials accept it, then its obvious that the documents are okay. Then why are they taking so much time to just activate a SIM?
                      please give me a solution as soon as possible.
                      My idea prepaid SIM was deactivated on 17th Aug,2011 even after the submission of documents. As per retailer's advice, i personally went to idea customer care office, behind BIG BAZAAR, Visakhapatnam and submitted my documents. 5 days have passed and still there is no response from the company. when i contacted customer care through phone, they say that i will have to go to the idea office just to verify if my documents have been submitted or not. Just for this, i have to travel 10kms. When a customer submits documents directly at the office and the officials accept it, then its obvious that the documents are okay. Then why are they taking so much time to just activate a SIM?
                      please give me a solution as soon as possible.
                      My IDEA no. is-[protected]
                      Application no.:W0505422
                      Purchase date:10th August 2011

This is Prasan choudhury.I am a consumer of idea prepaid last 2 yrs with number [protected] in pune.
                      Last I took a micro sim on same number with proper document submission to idea service center, don Bosco road, yerawada. But my number deactivated in few days.

I am not really sure why this happened.Could you please look into the matter.

J
                        Delhi, Delhi

This complaint is regarding idea. They have put unnecessary charges and now abusing me and my family to pay those charges. I have taken unlimited Internet access plan for Rs. 599/- and i an regularly paying this for the last one year. but IDEA has put 400 as Internet usage charges apart from Rs. 599/- but for what. they dont have mind when i am using the unlimited one than why extra charges. but they are not ready to listen and abusing me. below are the words which they have used to me.

1. A girl named Ankita ([protected]) from your Recover team called my mother and abused her.

2. My mother told me and i called back on the same number and asked her why she has abused my mother than this girl Ankita Told " TU FRAUD HAI, BILL NAHI PAY KAR RAHI, KAISE GHAR SE HAI, TERE DOSTO KO, RISHTEDAARO KO MEIN ABHI PHONE KARKE LEGAL NOTICE BHEJTI HU".

3. When i got tempered she said " TU KAHA KI PAIDAISH HAI PATA CHAL GAYA, GB ROAD SE AAYI HAI TU, TERE BAAP NE VAHA JAGAH LE RAKHI HAI, TERE GHARWALE VAHA JAATE HAI SAARE".

4. TUJHE AADHE GHANTE MEIN PATA CHAL JAYEGA KI IDEA KYA KARTA HAI, TUJHE TERE GHAR SE UTHA LEGA".

I am shocked this kind of service IDEA is providing and this kinda people are working in to this organization.

SHAME ON IDEA.

V
                          Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
                          I have a postpaid idea connection taken from Haridwar distt. o[censored]ttarakhand.Recently I moved to Delhi.Here I got "No Access" even on manual selection and 3G network is not coming in dual as well as 3G mode.When i reported the problem to Idea Custome Care, I was told Bill has to be paid.

How Disgusting if bill is not paid than calls should be blocked or internet should be stopped.but "no access" to network is not understandable.It seems to me Idea wants to torture the customers by doing so.

Please explain the reasons Idea.
                          Vikas Kumar Gautam