Idea Cellular Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh West: +91 98 3701 2345
West Bengal (Except Kolkata): +91 90 9301 2345

View More Information...

Good

Idea Cellular related photos (2828)

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

Idea Cellular — poor fraud cheater services by idea [Resolved]

AMIT500 on Jan 15, 2019
Besharam pooja if you have self respect and respect for the customers and for your parents then reduce my call rates from...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Ritu Karki on Jan 15, 2019
The network are just pathetic it feel like we live in90's where we use2g network. Before 4-5 months there are good network like 4g bt now there are only 2 g one.. Even 2gnetwork doesn't came so how we can enjoy 4g a have complain about it 2-3 times bt there is no response from there side. I hope you will solve this problem as soon as possible i want your 4g service
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-17 07:26:08

[Jan 15, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Idea Cellular — sim card automatically crushed 2 days ago still not activated [Resolved]

rohira6 on Jan 15, 2019
    Dear sir / mam
    My sim card (Mobile no. [protected]) was automatically crached in my phone it was showing sim card crashed...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Arihant Kamde on Jan 14, 2019
    Here's a complaint about network issues in my area, I am from the state Madhya Pradesh, District Balaghat, Tehsil Lanji, Village "Mohjhari", the population here is more than 5000 and about 90 % people are using Idea network. There is a tower of idea in a village "Bhanegaon" this village is about 4 km away from my village but, we can't even use 2G network here in Mohjhari. The interesting fact is that Mohjhari is the first Wi-Fi covered village of the state, whose Wi-Fi doesn't work at all and Due to the ### network of idea we are not able to connect to internet, people here fill unlimited 4G data packs in their phone which doesn't work and here except idea nothing works, so i want you to solve our issue, otherwise i will stop using idea network and I will ask the whole village too to not use idea network.As I am putting that problem not only from side of my village but a lot a villages here too aren't in better satisfied of your network. Therefore with due respect i want you to establish a tower in my village so that not only my people but the people from surrounding villages get benefited. Sir, if you let my request seriously it wil help a huge amount of people to connect to internet. Hope you will take action without any more enquiries as soon as you see my request.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-22 00:32:15

Lakshmi
    I recharged my phone on 4 dec of 199 unlimited calling+39GB data.But sorry to say your internet service is very bad, only whatsapp msgs came and go. Google, fb, instragram nothing worked.My 800 or 900 mb daily waste

Lakshmi
    I have done a recharge of Rs. 398 from idea website on 25th December 2018 around 10:48am. I paid via SBI net banking (Ref. IGAFASCTR7) . However I did not get the recharge. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest. Either return back the money or do the recharge to the above number.
    Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Idea Cellular — idea number showing as incorrect [Resolved]

Muskan keshlal on Jan 14, 2019
      I have been using my idea sim for more than 2 years now but it started showing as incorrect number to anyone trying to call...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Education

Abdul Gaffar K on Jan 14, 2019
      Dear sir/ madam,

My number got blocked from day before yesterday, i called idea customer care but they are not giving proper information. They saying i have used my number in telemarketing and this was done by trai not by them so they cannot help. Really i didn't used my number for any telemarketing calls or messages. But they are blocked by trai and they are saying to register in trai. I have tried but they asking for payment. How can i pay fine without doing anything?? You need to answer me and help me to restore my number

Gaffar
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-20 03:15:38

[Jan 14, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the mentioned number has been disconnected due to telemarketing/commercial usage. Hence, we request you to mark an E-mail on [protected]@trai.gov.in for further assistance on the same.

Lakshmi
      I am KOTHULE PARAMESHWAR PURUSHOTTAM, I have taken Number [protected] on 28th of dec, Which has been not activated yet.and that number status showing in preactivation termination.
      Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've escalated your concern to our respective team. Our concerned team will get back to you for further assistance.

Lakshmi
      Today I received SMS from 51198 on my idea number saying that I have been charged 8 Rs. I have not used any service from this number - this deduction should be incorrect. I found similar complaints on the web from others (all on idea network) receiving SMS from 51198 and charging some money.

Swetha Meduri on Jan 13, 2019
        I recently ported from airtel to idea.. I have got a message from idea saying...'i have not paid airtel bill and so idea will be barring my connection after 10days if i do not submit proofs.. Its only been 1day since i received this message and customer care ppl not lifting on sunday.. No one available at idea store... Connection is already barred within one day of notice.. What stupidity is this
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 20:23:38

[Jan 13, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Swetha Meduri Jan 13, 2019
        I have paid the airtel bill long ago...and within short notice...how can they cut the connection without prior permission?
        Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your appropriate alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta
        When I try to run PUBG on my mobile phone your signal just gets trashed and same in the case of YouTube fix it or I have to change my SIM
        Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
        Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us, your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Idea Cellular — customer complaint not resolving my problem [Resolved]

Rahul089996 on Jan 13, 2019
          Dear sir/mam,
          I want to activate my dialer tone on my no. [protected]. But this is not activate on my no. Even i have...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Telecommunications

Indranil Vivek on Jan 12, 2019
          I am trying to send port message but message is not being sent. I called to customer care but they are ignoring my problem. Due to this type of ignorance i have no other option
          When i try to send msg a notification comes on the screen with option of ok or try to solve.
          Please help me out of the problem and take some helpful step. Your consumer care representative has disappointed me...

complaint regarding sending message
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-16 06:02:15

Dear Customer,

As per our communication, you've confirmed that your concern regarding port out has been resolved. Hence, the case has been closed.

Sir/Mam,
          My idea number shows "registration failed" most of the time, however sometimes it works well in the same region, i didn't know why this is happening but it is causing me a lot of inconvenience. You are requested to solve the issue otherwise I am about to switch from idea to other cellular operator.

Sir/Mam,

Leena

Akil Vohra on Jan 12, 2019
            Dear Sir
            My sbi account debited rs399 but recharge not done I do online recharge on 12th January, 2019. Before that I also do online recharge but I not face any problem but this time faces difficulties and it's not good.
            So please solve the issue ASAP.
            Akil

amount rs 398 debited from my account but recharge not done
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-21 20:09:21

Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that there is no such recharge is reflecting in your account for the mentioned date. Hence, we request you wait till 7 working days for the mentioned amount to be reversed. Also, you can check with your respective bank or application used while availing the recharge within 7 working days. If still the issue persist, kindly share us the screenshot of the complete bank statement done from the date of the recharge to till date to assist you further.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Idea Cellular — worst 4g network in adb road ranebennur (581115) [Resolved]

Sunil.raikar143 on Jan 12, 2019
              Only one point 4g network in the heart of the city.
              This problem since 6months yet nobody taking action.
              Internet...

rajendradurisetti on Jan 11, 2019

Every month rs. 5 and rs. 3 is getting deducted from mobile account.
              I haven't subscribed to any vas services.
              I checked by sending "stop" sms to 155223 and got a reply saying that no service is activated.

I wonder if some one from idea cellular resolve my issue and return my amount rs. 13 which is deducted so far and make sure it is not going to repeat this.

My mobile#: [protected]

Rajendraprasad
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-15 07:32:45

[Jan 11, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 15, 2019
              Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to send a SMS as STOP to 593350 to stop the flash SMS or else you can refer the below given steps to stop the flash service manually from your handset.Refer to the below given steps to deactivate the Flash SMS:-- Go to your handset SIM Toolkit-Click on Idea Flash option - Tap on Activation - Click on Deactivate

Updated by rajendradurisetti Feb 22, 2019

I did sent SMS as STOP to 593350 soon after seen your reply here.
              Until today it was fine.
              But, today again Rs. 8/- is deducted from my account and sms received from 51998.

You haven't refunded my earlier deductions and even after I asked for STOP flash SMS, you again deducted amount.

I appreciate if you resolve this issue permanently and refund my deducted amount.

Thanks.
              Raj

Shashank BOL7 on Jan 11, 2019
                I called idea customer support as i was unable to send text messages for more than 2 months. I recharged with the plan for inr 509/- which offers calls/texts and data for 84 days but was unable to send texts. I called the customer service as the agent was unable to help so call was transferred to supervisor.

And guess what, that call was never answered by the supervisor. They put me on hold and just forgot about the call.
                The call remained on hold for more than 55 minutes hoping at some point they will answer but they never did.

I have attached the screenshot of the call.
                I have recording as well but not getting the option tp upload audio.
                It would be much better if option to upload recordings is also provided.
                I still have the recording with me if you need.

These guys just don't have any sense of customer support.
                When it comes to taking money they are first in line and totally invisible when it comes to helping customer.

And their tone over calls is not friendly at all.

worst customer service everrrrr
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 19:48:59

Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, kindly share the required details. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

prabhakar shandilya on Jan 11, 2019
                  I have recently port my no. From bsnl to idea and then i got a msg to call on 59059 for activation
                  And its been 5 days i am calling on this no. But its not connecting, i also contacted to idea people but they keep saying call 59059. Resolve this issue and activate my no. Asap. My experience with idea already started with worst. Activate my num.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 10:54:23

Dear Customer,

As per our communication, you've confirmed that your concern has been resolved. Hence, the case has been closed. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shivakesava on Jan 11, 2019

I took idea postpaid sim 1 year back and i deposited 300 rs. I used the number for one month i was relocated from my current location in that time i lost the sim card ididn't pay the due and after one month idea barred the incomming and out going i already complained to the customer care please disconnect my number and use deposit ammount as my bill ammount they said ok. But now they are harresing me for your bills is in due please repay i don't know why it is happening me i didnt use the number more than one month but they are asking me pay two months bill please resolve the isssue as early possible.

Account number : [protected]
                    Out standing bill ammount 662
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 07:32:45

Prajakta
                    I bought a new idea sim of the same number that I've lost. But it is not getting activated. My idea number is [protected]. Kindly help
                    Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019

Prajakta
                    I have done recharge of 10rs in the afternoon but as I tried calling it shown service expired i can’t make call nor receive it please help its showns incoming and outgoing services expired
                    Vineet0710's reply, Jan 2, 2019
                    cant get incoming or outgoing cl on my no as its outgoing validity is expired now what can i do???
                    I have an idea sim and im from maharastra and the sim validity got expired.. I have activated the sim.. But the simvalidity expired. How can i get the same number back and how can i activate since i have recharged it but though it showns the same my idea no is 8425027932 and u can contact me on 9987779585
                    Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
                    Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied today. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

yuhyujkiolmnfrd on Jan 10, 2019
                      I and my husband have been staying in the same area for the past 9 years. The quality of idea network has drastically deteriorated since the past few days. Both o[censored]s have separate idea numbers and would like to continue with you. Kindly look into the matter urgently, as we simply cant use our mobile phones when at home. Whenever we try to make a phone call, the error that is shown is "not registered on network". What does this mean? We have been making our payments on time and expect service from idea cellular accordingly.

Kindly let us know if there are no chances for improvement from your side, so that we can switch to some other service provider.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-14 10:22:56

[Jan 10, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 13, 2019

Updated by yuhyujkiolmnfrd Jan 17, 2019
                      Any update? You seem to have disappeared... no improvement in the quality of service so far...
                      Dear Prajakta,

You haven't been able to reach me on my cell phone on numerous occasions because i have been home for the past few days and there is no network here. Exactly the case in point. Kindly resolve this issue. you wont be able to reach me on my mobile due to lack of signal in this area, so please communicate for further developments through email / consumer complaints platform.

cm780 on Jan 10, 2019
                        Please help, purchase the idea cellular sim in postpaid but still my problem is not resolved.

Two times register the complain to call center and idea store but my problem is not resolved.

Unable to make/receive calls from my number - [protected].

There is no response from their service executive also. My billing is charging and if not paid the services are stop.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-13 03:29:21

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 13, 2019

Updated by cm780 Jan 18, 2019
                        Please call between 11 A.m to 5 P.m in day time

Idea Cellular — unauthorized bills [Resolved]

शिवपुत्र सौरभ भागवत on Jan 10, 2019
                          I'm complaining about my monthly bills half time they keep my sim card bloked and the day of bill they send bills on phone...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

AMIT500 on Jan 9, 2019
                          Besharam pradnya if you have self respect and respect for the customers and for your parents then reduce my call rates from your end and don't try to become fraud and arrange a call back from the retention team.
                          Pradnya today you become full greedy and hungry by eating my incoming and outgoing and incoming validity of this number and 4 other numbers showing your greedyness and hungerness and nasty attitude towards the customers. Really shame on you greedy hungry beggar as you don't have guts to earn your income. It's better for you to take huge big katora or basket and sit.on the roads in torn clothes so that people will give beg to you greedy hungry bull [censored] fellow. Really shame on you for showing your nasty nonsense bull [censored] attitude towards the customers.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-18 03:29:47

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 17, 2019

chandraiahch on Jan 9, 2019
                            Sir some one ask me to installa the tower and give a rent and job for ur family member 45000 rent and 55lakhs adavance payment, he is deposit 5000 for the bonda paper agriment and his say deposit amont of 12300 for sevice tax, so i cant belive this man so how can i belive its trur r fake tl me sir
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                              Axis Bank
                              money deducted for demat account
                              Pizza Hut India
                              payment deducted - order unsuccessful - no refund
                              Cybernet Data Solutions
                              im complaining about fake company
                              they want rs.8500 (approx (