[Resolved] Idea Cellular — having continue issue of not 4g data speed getting at manpur north tehsil suar district rampur up west pin code 244924

ashifali.manpur@gmail.com on Oct 1, 2018
Respectfully sir,
I have complained 8 times to your representative and senior executives, your baking team contect me but not resolved my problem and every time reply that serving site is maximise optimized but our village members and i am not receiving data speed 4g neither 3g internet. According to last 7 complaint baking team contect me and said that not possible provide us 4g speed while your idea tower is near only 20 meters
My complaint details is —
5.[protected]
6.[protected]
7.[protected]
8.[protected]
Sir please solved our problem and provide us 4g speed otherwise suggest us that do port out our vodafoneidea network.

Ashif ali and
All, my address village manpur north tehsil suar district rampur up west pin code 244924 mob [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2018

[Oct 01, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2018
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied today. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Call barred by idea even after cleared my balance amount. My contact no is [protected]
My messages are not sent, but i am receiving sms and calls

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your idea contact number in which the issue is persisting in order to assist you further.

Prajakta
Pls provide mi my call history on idea number is [protected]
Become my call log history was delete
so kindly provide me call history from 1.april 2018 to 22 sep 2018

Prajakta
From yesterday night my all incoming calls & msgs not getting...3 times called to 198 Customer care dept...But not resolved my issue...fully irritating Network...

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your idea contact number in which the issue is persisting and along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - having continue issue of not 4g data speed getting at manpur north tehsil suar district rampur up west pin code 244924