Independent Tv — refund request

Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 dhundup tashi on Dec 4, 2018
I wish to complain about independent tv dth service that i purchased on 29th october 2018 and paid 1, 999 to book the service i am complaining because it's been over 1 month and still i have not received my new dth connection service at my requested address. I was promised that new dth connection will be installed in 10-15 business days. To resolve this problem i would like independent tv to refund my complete booking amount that is 1, 999 as the company has failed to fulfill its promise. I have called their customer care and sent emails many times to get the resolution to above-mentioned complaint but other than same old excuse i have not received any satisfactory resolution nor any assurance that problem will be solved. When i first learned of this problem, i contacted their customer care and was told on many occasion that my new dth connection will be installed shortly but nothing happened. I believe that this response is unfair and very unprofessional. Their customer care representative kept on lying about the installation period and hung up the phone on me when i raised a complaint about the above-mentioned issue. On many occasion, i asked for a refund of rs 1, 999, since they could not fulfill their promise but they refused bluntly. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem and i request for complete refund of rs 1, 999.

refund request
refund request

Comments

I booked a independent tv connection on 5 nov18.they promised that connection installation will be done in 15 days.but till no one contact me.I tried care but they disconnect my call every time.
Orderid-[protected]
Independent TV's reply, Jan 28, 2019
We can understand your concern, we appreciate your patience we are working on the installation process.
We have forwarded your query for installation, we will update you soon regarding this.
Independent TV team
I've booked a dth FROM independent tv but after receiving advance payment 2250 They are not responding by mail or customer even the customer care no is not working.Iam helpless. I want cancel my order and want to refund my money.
Independent TV's reply, Dec 20, 2018

We understand your concern, please share your registered mobile number for further assistance or email us at [email protected]

Independent TV team
I am deepak kamra i have booked independent TV on 27th December 2018 and I have paid 1999 amount and it still doesn't install in my house so I want my full refund back my register mobile number is [protected] my consumer ID is [protected] it's more than a month I order your independent TV and you are failed to install today is 2nd February 2019

I BOOKED INDEPENDENT TV ON DECEMBER 18 2018
BUT STILL I NOT GOT THAT INDEPENDENT TV (7/3/2019)
I asked about the refund they told to email a particular website... But no use to email there or no use to calling the customer care.. They always tell as in 1 week installation will be done.. But no use... Kindly refund my money 1999

kindly initiate my refund for the booking made on 20/3/2018 as per the following details
Booking ID[protected]