[Resolved] Independent TV — very poor service

pramodrailway on Nov 28, 2018
I had booked independent tv d2h in the name of my brother i on 17/10/18 via ID-R70004771. Registered mobile number is **********. On 26/11/18 we received a call from the dealer of independent tv in our area in Odisha regarding installation of Independent TV. His mobile number is ********. He was asking for Rs.350 as installation. When I countered him and said Rs.250/- is the installation charges, then why 350? He told, it is dealers commission and anyhow we have to pay it. We told him that we will report this matter to the concerned official, his response was whomever you like, you can complain. His tone & way of talking was very bad.
Here I want to mention that Independent tv d2h has not been installed in my home yet now. Today on 28/11/18 I received 03 nos. of sms which is as follows.
1)Dear Customer, Welcome to the Independent TV family, Your Customer ID is[protected], and your offer activated is Freedom 1999 .Happy Viewing.
2)Dear Customer, your service request number is 990811, and tentative resolution time is 24 Hrs .Independent TV.
3)Dear Customer, Your service request number 642267, has been closed, pls call [protected] for further queries.Independent TV.
I am afraid that the dealer has done a mischief as I refused to pay Rs.350/ for installation.

Independent tv customer care is not taking action either for refund of Rs.2000/ or for installation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2018
Updated by pramodrailway, Nov 29, 2018
My complaints has not been resolved. I am shocked to see that my problems have been marked as resolved. Neither they have contacted me over phone or they have answered me on my mail.It's a very fraud company. Now I am not interested in the installation of independent d2h but rather I want my money refund. I had paid Rs.2000/- for booking of independent tv.Please refund my money.
Updated by pramodrailway, Dec 07, 2018
Even after so many days of chasing, my complaints have not been resolved.

Comments

Independent tv customer care number is not working. Do not buy it. It’s a fraud company.
[protected] is my I.d. no. I registered a complaint on[protected]. But till today my complaint not solve by you so I requested you my connection cancel and my deposit money refund
[protected] is my id no I registered a complaint before you on[protected] but till today my complaint is not solve by you so I requested you my connection cancel and my deposit money refund to me

Independent TV - very poor service