India Post — untraceable, paid aliexpress parcels not delivered to me

Er Rahul Pawar on Jan 20, 2019
Hello sir,

This is rahul. I found that the parcels which are untraceable are not delivering to me. Also found that the parcels which are useful to me are not delivering me from last few months, either it gets stolen by india post employees or something else which are a very bad outcome of the india post. The parcels which i have received is found opened and sometimes, just a empty packet.

Please take action to such employees, and send me my parcels as soon as possible.

Following are the parcel numbers which are not delivered to me from last 60-90 days:

China post ordinary small packet plus

Sunyou economic air mail
Ua[protected]to

4px singapore post om pro
Ub[protected]sg

[Jan 20, 2019] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Speedpost has been made on 16th January 2019 From RANCHI G.P.O. to J.A.C. Namkum Ranchi pin code 834010 Still now it has not been received by the Council the article tracking status is maintained. Please rectify the problem. Speed post receipt is attached herewith.

Sir
My speed post article number PP[protected]IN has been struck at palam tmo from 12/01/2019.And no tracking details after that.please look on to this issue.it is very urgent for me.i have to go for ielts but due to pending passport i can't give my exam its already 10 days gone.

Ruhanbabuna

Speed post no- EE[protected]IN not recieved

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    India Post - untraceable, paid aliexpress parcels not delivered to me