IndiaTimes.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122016

Awesome

IndiaTimes.com related photos (94)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Indiatimes — subscription charges [Resolved]

Dinesh mittal
My mobile no is [protected]
i am receiving sms from 58888001 "thanks for using indiatimes subscription services.your...
Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Sujay Kumar Jha
Hello Boss,

It seems you people are not bothered at all even though since last three days i am facing the problems with my mail account. Neither I am able to login nor able to receive new mails in my mail inbox. Don't know what to do?
Plz let me know at [protected] ASAP.

Regards:
Sujay
I have a problem of emails not reaching my clients. I don't know whom to contact. Please help.
My cell no. [protected]
B.B.Chakravorty
Delhi

rimesh
    Whenever a new user registers on timesjobs.com, at the bottom of the page it says that u will get a free gift voucher of rs.150. However when u try to use that voucher it is unusable. On querying with its helpline, it says that the same has expired and gives an expiry date which is prior to your registration date with timesjobs itself. This means that the voucher has expired days before u even actually receive it in your mail box. On asking a friend about the same we noticed that they issue the same Giftcertificate number to everybody. Or in other words they make fools out o[censored]s.
    indiatimes shopping, is an good site to shop, i have shopped many times without anyproblems and orderd item will reach us by the next day, i disagree with this
    things are costly on indiatimes. example - see mobiles on indiaplaza.in and indiatimes.com
    difference would be sometimes 200 to 300 rupees.

rajendrabhai
      I renewed recently email(what they call meramail) recently on my domain.But iI did not use the same and asked for refund.But these cheats have become totally quiet despite several legal warnings and notice under conusmer protection act.The intentions are very clear to not refund money for p[roduct not purcahsed and used by me.It seems these guys think that as they belong to times of india, they can get away with anything in the country.It is matter of shame that times of India group behaves with such irrsponsible manner.Not only their customer service is only one sided comunication by customer, it is simply fourth grade.It is a badly managed ’bania ’ company and cheap organisation and source of continuous harssment, stress and cheating. The mijor management of this company does not seem to have enough staff and they are third rate and poorly trained with bad behaviour. if you phone after spending tens of rupees, computre talks and finally no one talks.It is mockery.Avoid these guys completely and spread the message to save others from falling in trap of this third class company. It is shame on them.

Prof R K Gupta
      I locke my mail ID Pls how to pen
      I have two email accounts on indiatimes.com which I have been operating for a long time.These IDs (i)[protected]@indiatimes.com and (ii) [protected]@indiatimes.com are for professional and other important purposes.From last Friday.that is 6th March I am unable to operate these accounts.When ever I try to sign in to my email id, message is displayed, This account is under maintenence till 13th March.Today when it is 13th March, the same message with a different date is there(it is under maintenece till 16 th March)and I hope this date will further extend.Thy don't even provide any address for customer care or nor they have told any reason for blokng my accounts.These accounts are for serious professional purpose.I don't know what to do?
      I agree.I also have faced problems with indiatimes.com.
      I am facing same issue as I have account with Indiatimes and has been created in 2006 or 2007...after a year GAP I didn't check mail...last year Itried but it was telling me you have entered wrong password..check password...really its very annoyed to me .As I know very well about my password but system keep asking correct password..There is no customer service where we can reset and put our comments or complanint...

I think it would be better to close this side rather than making fool.
      Respected sir/madam,
      I am your regular news paper reader, It's not a complaint about 58888 service but i want to request in fever of something... today morning at 09.06am i received your 58888 message for free ringtones on my Vodafone no.[protected]. At that time i was in sleep, i just checked up your message and slept again but that time accidentally dial button pressed by me and the number is dialed (58888). I was unaware about the calling, when i woke up after 45 minutes the call was still going on.
      now i am requesting you that, please cut some amount of charges from my number because the call was at 7 Rs./min. by the calculation my charges goes beyond 300 Rs.or please give me indiatimes customer call no. or any officer's no. for assistance
      please replay on [protected]@yahoo.com
      your' s faithfully

Rohan Niwankar

Dianne Flory
        Order Number :[protected]

Good Morning,

I placed this order on 01APR08 and received the same on 03APR08.

Here are the issues I have faced with shopping here.

Delivery
        instructions: pls deliver after 3pm
        WAS DELIVERED AT 1330. Luckily someone was there to collect the same.

Packaging

This was wrapped in a make do card board box. No Nokia box was received. It was as if some loose piece was wrapped in bubble wrap and sent off.

I ordered the black and sliver one and got the silver and white one

The neck band had ink marks on it.

There were no manual or user instructions. I had to go online to figure out how to get it working.

As per the product one should receive
        • Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-501
        • Nokia Compact Charger AC-3
        • User Guide

user guide missing

Such kind of product delivery is not expected to be supported or endorsed by Indiatimes.

Please do question this vendor about his 3rd class service.

Best Regards
        Dianne
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indiatimes / Subscription For Film Fare Magazine — Non-Dispatch of Free Gift [Resolved]

Shashidhara K

My name is Shashidhara K, from Bangalore.

Here is the brief about my complaint:
          Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Prakash Daruka
          You have won $700,000.00GBP (Seven Hundred Thousand
          British Pounds) contact Mr.Danny Alvares
          [protected]@hotmail.com

Rahul Coutinho
            I am a regular reader of Times of India newspaper. Daily there is a shopping advertisement from indiatimes shopping selling commodities at half the price as compared to the normal market price. The advertisement is pretty attractive and appealing for a normal customer to get lured into buying their product.

On July 28th 2007 times of India Bangalore edition an advertisement came for a O2 PDA mobile phone at half the price from the normal market price. I happened to place the order for this cellphone. The actual price of this commodity is Rs 42000/- however I got this product for Rs 19990 and I had to pay an additional Rs 500 as delivery charges.

I got the product delivered on 28th of august. 20th of September my device started mal functioning and I was directed by indiatimes to call up the service centre of O2. With great difficulty I got the helpdesk number after trying for for 2 days. I was informed someone would come and pick my device from home and take it for repair. I demanded for replacement as it was less than a month and my device started giving problem. After repeated followup with the O2 helpdesk number I was informed my set is a faulty set and would be replaced. However I got my device on 26th oct and it was the same device. When I tried calling back O2 helpdesk number no one picks at all and till date no one has picked.

I called Indiatimes shopping people and asked them to help me. They happened to give me the same O2 helpdesk number which no one picks[protected]. When I informed them to replace my set since I ordered through them. Indiatimes shopping people informed me they can only help me by directing me to the O2 helpdesk number for assistance they can’t do anything better than it.

I have spent Rs 20450 on this mobile set which has gone down the drain.

I do not wish to do any further business with them. Indiatimes do not have good after sales service.

I would request people please think twice before you go for any online shopping orders from indiatimes.They sell all faulty products and would never assist in resolving the issues.

[May 07, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I had booked a Pentouch Mobile 3 G phone, and they had told me that the order will be received with in seven days but till now (12th day) (15 Jan 09) I did not get the phone This is my order No[protected]. After enquiring the matter with their office. The reply i got that you please the order back we will refund the money. How they are careless about their work. You will be getting your phone shortly. But no exact date they had given to us.
            I purchased Wespro Digital Camcorder DV6800 Invoice date 19.01.2009 DELIVERED on 20.01.2009 Through TNT.The camcorder turned out to be faulty.I have paid through Credit card.I lodged my complaint with India Times(Ref complaint no.913363) But now more then 8 days nobody bother to call and check my complaint.When you call Indiatimes call centre they say some Aman will call you back but that never happened.I even Called my Bank State Bank of India and they say they cant do anything.If my Bank cant do anything then the Bank name shouldnt appear in the payment mode.This clear case of cheating people by giving faulty goods.As they know that there is no way you can catch hold of Culprits.But I wont keep quite I will see that I get my goods replaced or even I will go ahead with Consumer court if required.So, Indiatimes beaware of this gimmick of selling goods online and fooling people.If any body is listening please take immediate action.
            Siraj Sarang
            Buyers order no:[protected]
            Then my dear friend why don't u launch a cmpliant in consmer forum??
            i had ordered a jewel combo order no.[protected] from indiatimes shopping site.n after receiving lodged a complain to replace complain no.1187334.i want the refund of my money n cancellation of the product as soon as possible.as the items i got are not the one i saw on the shopping site.it is of a very inferior n low quality and also all damaged and few sets are not full.i have been cheated so pls cancel my order n get me the refund.any i'll return he product as per the return proceedure.
            my order number is[protected]. parcel recevied on 3.8.2009 but gcnot received till 22.8.2009.
            our order no.[protected], we are not satisfied after sale service because we cant receive gift cirtificates of rupees 1500, also poor customer care
            one of the worst portal
            I have had a similar bad experience with indiatimes shopping. I wanted to order a few sarees that they advertise on their products page for the first time ever. Thankfully before ordering the more expensive ones I decided to order a saree for Rs 1600 which by no means is exactly inexpensive.! They sent me something totally different! Different color combination, different design, an ugly saree! When I contacted them about it, they first told me, they will replace it and got it collected from my home via their courier service Aramex. After many phone calls and some waiting, the package arrived the second time to my address. But I was horrified to see that they sent the same saree back to me in an awful state, all crumpled up and totally different from the product that I had chosen from their products page! I got in touch with them again and asked them for a refund, and this time after umpteen number of phone calls and mails I am still waiting for their courier to pick up the package from my home. They give me some excuse everyday and have not yet collected the saree from me in spite of repeated reminders, pleas, mails and phone calls. It has been a total waste of my money, time and effort. And on top of that, from the time I put my mobile number which has been on National DND service for many years now on their site while placing the order, I have suddenly started receiving unsolicited calls and sms from some advertisers, which makes me wonder how exactly did my number get out suddenly after all these years! Really bad service and no reliability at all!

Devang Solanki
              I was Registered Domain name from internet and paid with online transjection but then to till date they didn't actived my domain name. i was compainies about that, they just reply me they didn't get money for that, i checked in my account and indiatimes account, it was sucessfull tranfer money. also i replied back with bank statement and all details, but still there is no any kind of reply. just they forued my money and time
              Indiatimes Domains service is a fraud. They are doing it openly. They send me wrong email that I held my site with them and by mistake I paid in Jan/2011 and since then I've found that nobody lifts phone or replies email. Just don't buy from them!
              Call me at [protected].
              Here is my full story:
              forum.indiaconsumercomplaints.org/Thread-No-Response-in-Indiatimes-Domains-Webho...
              Call me at [protected]
              Here is my full story:

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
                I had booked a airline ticket through travel.indiatimes.com on 19.10.07 order no[protected]. They were offered a gift voucher worth Rs. 1500 against purchase of above said ticket.

But inspite of my several reminders till today they have not issued a voucher.

Indiatimes Shopping — Indiatimes Shopping Ditched [Resolved]

Ravish Garg
                  I have purchased a Logitech Rumblepad2 (Order no.[protected] from Indiatimes shopping with the payment option 3 EMI of ICICI...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)