IndiaTimes.com

Haryana
India - 122016

Good

IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir, Company : Indiatimes Shopping(online shopping site) Order Id : [protected] Costumer name : Jasvantbhai Panchal Item : Lotto-Pacer blue & Red Men shoes Amount : Rs.938 Date of order : 14th may 2015 Problem : Same shoes but different Color. Cancel order : 27th may 2015 india times shopping Customer care number : Phone: +[protected] +[protected] Myself PANCHAL PRATIK.Three month had passed of this scenario.Yet, I have not receive refund money. I was complained 2 times but can not receive refund money. Please solve my problem.
Can not refund money
Aug 25, 2015

Dear Customer

Please accept our sincere apology for dealy in revert to your query.
We have checked your complaint and could see that a refund cheque was shipped through Indian post at below address post your confirmation on call.

The cheque was sucessfully delivered by Indian post at your provided address which has been communicated to you and the said was discounted by Account holder JasvantBhai Chimanlal Panchal.

Hence, request you to please check jasvant Bhai Chimanlal Panchal for the update on it.

payee name :- JASVANTBHAI CHIMANLAL PANCHAL

PAYEE ADDRESS :-28, PANCHAVATI APARTMENT, NR.POOJA HOSPITAL, KASHIBA ROAD, RANIP, AHMEDABAD-382480
ahmedabad, IN-GJ 382480
IN (India)
Mobile Number: [protected]
Landline Number: [protected]

Thanks and Regards
Indiatimes Shopping

They shipped part order. order was included one shoes, one jeans & one t-shirt. they sent shoes & jeans but not sent t-shirt. the jeans i ordered for weist 36 but they sent 38. order was delivered on 22.07.15 but till now they have not initiated my money back. i tried to contact many time to them but all are giving same answer please wait for 2 days. but every after 2 days same answer i am getting. please advise.
    Aug 19, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DEAR SIR/MAM, this is to bring to your kind information that till now after repetedly request this site is only bluffing customers like me they never show any concern for the customers problem i purchaced a product with Order No is : [protected] Jun 08, 2015, 02:51 PM TILL TODAY MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED THANK YOU
      Aug 17, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I places an order of 8 bedsheets with 16 pillow covers on heading "urban style set of 8 double bed sheets with 16 pillow covers - usbc97 (1) " on 22 july 2015.
        The order no. Was:[protected]
        I received the delivery on 27 july 2015 from aramex courier co.

When i opened the packet only 2 bedsheets and 4 pillow covers were found in the packet. I want either remaining 6 bedsheets and 12 pillow cover or refund my whole money of rs. 2668.
        This was my first time exeprience with indiatimes and such a bitter experience it was.
        Jul 27, 2015

Aug 05, 2015
        Updated by carahulag
        AFTER COMPLAINT I RECEIVED ONLY 2 BED SHEETS AND 4 PILLOW COVER ON 5.8.15 VIA OVERNITE COURIER. STILL 4 BED SHTTES AND 8 PILLOW COVERS PENDING AND MISSING FOR DELIVERY

I placed an order (order number [protected]) that consists a book on 20th June 2015. The product did not delivered within the time frame. I raised couple of mails regarding this issue. They assured me to deliver the product but it was not delivered. Several times I called customer care, but I got only assurance. I have paid the amount using debit card. Now neither they are delivering the product nor they are refunding the amount.
          Jul 20, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered four products in order number given below. Out of them two products 'khaitan iron' and 'Davidson grey unisex' ordered vide order no [protected] were rejected due to some reason already conveyed to india times and have been reverse picked some days ago and I have the receipt of the courier which reverse picked them. These products might have reached in their warehouse way back. I have received an e-mail regards it confirming both the products have been reverse picked. Request ID's for these product are 2007203 and 2017325 respectively. Refund for 'Davidson grey Unisex' is not credited to my credit card asc yet and as suggested by them 'Khaitan iron' is not replaced . I received your last message that it has been refunded but it is not true. I have sent you my bank's account snap shot where credits or debits are accounted for my credit card, It is clear from it that no such refund has been made on stipulated date. On online complaints to them they gave me their request IDs 2007203 and 2017325 to each item to be resolved. It has been already few months now and they are now not responding to my calls and emails now. Hope this forum will resolve the matter to provide me justice.
            Neither money has been refunded nor the purchased item for which I made online payment at the time of putting order
            Jul 10, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered for set of 10 leggings, got delivered in right time but the courier person who came to deliver behaved in a bad manner ARAMEX courier and after he left when I open the parcel was shocked to c the cloth, it was like 3rd rated quality and if any one get for free also can't wore that pant, very worst quality.my order number [protected] they coast me[protected] + 298 for delivery) raised a complaint if dint get any response will be taking legal action as my husband s an advocate, , any one join hand can call me any time
              worst quality of cloths
              worst quality of cloths
              Jul 03, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a phone from this web site indiatimesshopping.com. after 3 months, i had a technical difficulty with this phone and went to the service centre if nokia. They said this phone cannot be repaired as there are couple of model launched by nokia which are not repairable and can only be replaced by the stores. As i got this phone from a website so i called them and they arranged a guy to pick up with a couple of day. The guy who picked up the phone said it'll take maximum 2 days to be delivered to the company. After 2 days i called indiatimesshopping to check the status and they said it's in process. 10 days have passed and still no response from indiatimes. Today is the 14th day and no text or email from this website about the status. Whenever i call their customer service department they say its in process. When i ask for a manager they say he is not there or busy. Dont know what to do as left without options. Please help
                Jul 02, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for 3D Double Bed Sheets ( Ad / Offer published in the Times of India dated 1st May, 2015) and the Order No. is [protected].I returned the items due to its poor quality. I received a Deutsche Bank cheque (No.: 980707) of Rs 1298/- with reference to cancellation of my order ( order ID: [protected]). However, in the said cheque, my name is wrongly written as: PARTHASARATHI KARNAKAR The correct name is: PARTHASARATHI KARMAKAR I have returned the cheque along with a photocopy of my ID card and a photocopy of my Bank passbook on 05/06/2015 through India Post (EW[protected]IN ) which was received by them on 08/06/15. I have not received the correct cheque till now, even after making many phone calls to them.
                  Jun 30, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order ID : [protected] Mb : [protected] Purchased ambrane tablet which was delivered on 16 June. Product was damaged, faulty and partially delivered. Below problems were found 1. Screen displaced and not fitting properly 2. Aux cable not delivered 3. Headphones was not working I raised a case (Case Id. 2078848) within hours of order delivery to Indiatimes shopping. The case was closed without resolution. Indiatimes was informed as per their policy for refund / replacement. Still i am struggling to get a proper response from Indiatimes. Indiatimes has raised cases after cases as well. First they said that Indiatimes was not informed on time, when proved that they were informed on time. They started saying that you need to visit service center. When argued, the response is we will get back to you. Spoke to Dinesh Kumar, Savesh Kumar bieng the latest. Please help in replacement or refund.
                    Jan 4, 2016
                    Resolved as indiatimes did the needfull but pretty late. Resolved as indiatimes did the needfull but pretty late. Resolved as indiatimes did the needfull but pretty late
                    Jun 23, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had ordered 'Dell Venue 7 3740 3G Tablet - 16 GB (Black) (1)' (Order No: [protected]) online on Jun 10, 2015, 03:17 PM. The product was delivered on June 17th, 2015. But the free accessories(Free Cover And Head Phone Worth Rs 1499.) mentioned with the tab were not delivered. Please let me know the resolutions.
                      Jun 18, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i ordered 3 jeans size 38 no...but recived me 36 no .& 9 no shoes. order no first [protected] i recived 36 no jeans.i complaint this order company ask me ye return the order...after 15 days company replace the order [protected]..but again send the jeans 36 no...why i want cancle order & i want to refund my ammount.
                        Jun 11, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I never wanted to resort to this way, but my harrowing experience withIndiatimes shopping has forced me to post this message. I ordered a 'Mother's Day gift on May 6' from the so-called trusted shopping portal, but to my dismay, the order hasn’t been delivered till date. Despite repeated reminders to customer care executives, officials seem to be shrugging off their responsibility and blaming the courier service ‘Blue Dart’ for this mess up. I even tried calling up the courier company, but either the numbers (as provided by the Indiatimes executives) remain unanswered or out of coverage area. The officials even went on to close the case, created after my complaint, without even resolving the issue. It has been a nightmare for me to place an order from the ‘reliable’shopping portal, and I will advise each one of you in this group to think twice before shopping from Indiatimes or if you really want to after reading this, be ready to be cheated by these sitting on the complaint desk in the name of customer care executives.
                          Jun 03, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed order for supply of Accusure glucometer glucose test strips vide my order [protected] on 1/4/15. The acknowledgement of order mentioned the delivery date as 11/4/15. From 13/4/15 I have been ringing up the customer care number [protected] and promptly receiving a reply that I would get. Mail informing the supply delivery date. So far nobody had ever sent any mail or called me over phone. I want either the ordered goods or refund of money. I also wish to bring out the pathetic attitude of Indiatimes shopping. All online sellers give scant respect for buyers and leave them in lurch.
                            Apr 21, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am G.Suresh.My order no :[protected], i have order to 2 pair Lotto shoes in different size 8, 9. single pair cost Rs.918. Two pair cost 1837, paid to full amount 1837, but i am received only one pair shoes, ( size 9 ) i am not received 8 size shoes, i am calling 12 times costumer care. But not satisfy costumer care caller answer, i am lossing 918 rupess.plse help with me. My amount refund or product dispatch
                              Lotto shoes 2 pairs(size 8
                              Lotto shoes 2 pairs(size 8
                              Apr 16, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I will be the nth customer lodging a complaint against this fraudulent, deceptive and unfair e-commerce company that hides under a brand name “IndiaTimes” making people to trust these cheaters. My Order ID : [protected] Date Ordered : February 27, 2015 Fedex-Courier- Tracking NO:[protected] Product Cost : 1098 Rs Coupon(their default coupon) : 150 Rs Amount Paid : 948 Rs Indiatimes Shopping- Complaint No: ID1912645 No such product reached me till now Courier service – “Sorry Sir!!, we haven’t got your package, contact the sender”. Customer Service – “We have dispatched it, Contact the courier service” This game went for almost a month. Finally they confirmed that the courier service doesn’t have the package. They registered this with a case ID : ID1912645 (which they did for nothing, as per their policy). I requested them to GIVE MY MONEY BACK – you should feel the response whenever you ask your money back from these guys … Woow, ****ing Cheaters!! No proper response from the customer care service.. whenever i reached them with my query their response is “you will get a call from us regarding this withing 2 days”(Not even a single call i received)…As a routine dialog (given to all representatives) – “your case is under investigation” (for more than a month) … “your amount will be credited within 2 days” (2 weeks went). Kindly look into this case and help me out to get my money back.
                                Its more than a month, I didn
                                Apr 13, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi .I ordered a lg l bello white d335 mobile on 6th april 2015 having order no-[protected].According to the given mail after placing the order shippment date was 10tth april and delivery date is 14th april 2015.Till now the product do nnit shipped.After complaining regarding this to customer support executive they are telling there may be the reason of not availability of the product in their Go-down and in website it is showing available due to lack o[censored]pdation . After ordering a product if this sort of things happened it is very pathetic. So, solve my problem soon as i recieve my product earlier.
                                  ORDERED A LG D335 MOBILE THROUGH CREDIT CARD.PRODUCT NOT SHIPPED TILL NOW ACCORDING TO THE GIVEN DATE.
                                  Apr 12, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  After giving complain in consumer complaints forum on 12th april 2015 afer 2 hours indiatimes shopping senior contact me and told me they agreed to refund me the ordered amount.On that day by offline process through SBI the amount not refund.On 13th april they told me to try online process through ICICI internet banking procedure.BY this procedure i don't get back the money but RS2500 deducted from my icici account .ON 14th april the ordered amount refund to my hdfc bank account.i.e. RS10890. But the deducted amountamount by refund online banikng of icici bank of rs2500 not get back.I HAVE the bank deduction acount pdf details and conversation recordings

I have place order to indiatimes shopping order no-[protected] on.26.03.15.and I have received my order on.31.03.15 . I have...

on 1 feb 2015 I order for 5 bed sheets with 10 pillow covers, 1 carpet.1 wall clock, 6 table mats 6 coasters&2 footmat (B3159420). My order no [protected]. supplier ref no 15184 . Now my problem is 3 bed sheet colour fadeout with in two wash. Now what should i do. I did my payment trough cash on delivery. I want to be exchanged.
                                    Apr 02, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Everyone, (Suggestion, Request) please do not buy anything from "Indiatimes Shopping" website. They are fraud, the product they show is completely different from the product they deliver. You afcourse have return policy but for that you have to beg to them and phone charges becomes more than the product amount. I called those guys they are not at all ready to help me, when asked for senior manager they are ready to connect me to him also, somehow i managed to speak to him on 19-mar-2015 and again got the nonsense assurance, i got a call back from manager on 20th and told me that he resolve my issue by 4-5 working days but till 29 march 2015 my issue wasnt resolve and neither i got a call back from them. from 20 march 2015 to 29 march 2015 i think there was a 5 WORKING days between. Escalation Managers name is AMIT SINGH. More over they dont have any details of what is going on. whenever i asked for the details they told me that they dont have the details right now, i mean like is that a company or a corner tea stall.This is too irritating. My delivery date was on 4 feb 2015 and today is 2 april 2015 still no product, no refund, no update, no intimation. seriously guys the owner (Gautam Sinha, Saurabh Malik, Vivek Pandey) of this company are big fraud. i called them like N number of times and till today my issue is not resolved. its either people in the company are sleeping or owners have advised their employee to fool and cheat people. i sent an email to them for refund, i got the reply from them stating that the amount is been debited to my bank a/c, and the big thing is that i made the payment through PAYTM. when i asked about this escalation Manager Amit Singh Told me that he dont have any updates and cannot see any reply sent to me. Thats the business they are doing. i am attaching the copy of the email, my order No. and Number of times i ahvesent them the mail. Specially for the Companies owner, If your reading this and you have little shame then look into this matter and try to resolve it as early as possible. My case Id No. is 1910714
                                      No Refund and No proper Reply for the complaint.
                                      Apr 02, 2015