IndiaTimes.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122016

Awesome

IndiaTimes.com related photos (94)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

susanj
order nbr [protected].I ordered a Hand bag and wallet combo of Fidato.But i received some other product with a different bag and only Hand bag was available.So i raised request for returning the product. The cancellation was done on Dec 19 2014.And till now i have not received the money back.When contacted customer care they reported like money was sent via Cheque but it got returned since the address given was wrong.After that i gave the correct address information.Then also no confirmation from Customer Care.I have been sending mails for the past 2 and a half months.
Please assist in the issue

[Feb 25, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sliver18th
    Respected Sir, This mail is regarding my purchaseof a product and whose delivery was not done on a specific date. Once again mailing you and specifying details for the same. I had online purchased a product‘Boundless Love’ (A flower bouquet) from indiatimes shopping amounting 359 Rs dated 28th Jan 2015 and the payment was successfully done through netbanking. Order number is [protected]. The delivery date was of 30th Jan 2015. On 30th jan when the product didn’t reached on the mentioned shipping address then in evening around 7.30 pm, I called the customer helpline of indiatimes shopping enquiring about the status of delivery. That time executive told me that product would be delivered before 9pm. After waiting, that day we didn’t received the product, I checked online, the status was ‘Ready for dispatch’. Next day on 31st jan 2015 in the evening I again called the customer helpline ([protected]) and told them the product is not delivered on the mention address so kindly cancel it and asked for refunding money. The executive told me that I have cancelled order and initiating for refunding money would take 8-10 days. After one week while checking online I again found the status is the same “Ready for dispatch” and was not cancelled. I again called customer helpline and they said the product needs to be cancelled for refunding the money. I told them I have already made a request for cancelling the order. They first apologized for not cancelling the order and again told me the order was made for cancellation. I even generated case ids for my order requesting for cancellation of order. But two days later same was my status and order was not cancelled, I again called the customer helpline again told them the same thing. The answer which I was got was we can’t cancel the order because its already allocated to vendor and till the vendor doesn’t cancel it we cannot cancel the order. I argued with them that it is possible them to cancel this order and also told them the current status of the order is still Ready for dispatch and vendor is not allocated. Somehow he said he cannot cancel the order. On 20th of feb, the receiver person got a message that product is dispatched, I again called the helpline number arguing on dispatching the product on 20th feb when it was already cancelled. On 21st feb got a message product is delivered. I again called them that this product is already cancelled and what is the point in sending the product after 20days which was supposed to be delivered on a specific date for a specific occasion. You cannot send the product anytime whenever you wished. Now the executive told this product cannot be cancelled because it already delivered. I told him that the product is not delivered and if yes then kindly provide me details or received signature from owner. Many times I asked them to let me talk to senior executive but they kept telling me, today they are not present, or the manager is on other phone, for talking with manager I holded the phone for more than 10mins still they didn’t let me talk with the manager. After such an harrowing experience from the customer helpline people and to my mental agony I decided to mail on grievance center of indiatimes shopping. As verified by the call center executive confirming me that I had called more than 12 times with the helpline number from the date of order. Was it my fault that the product was not delivered on the said date? Rather than apologizing and refunding the money they kept on telling their inefficiencies for not delivering the product and covering faults. Why didn’t they cancel the order after saying innumerous times to be cancelled? Have personally told them on call to cancel the order, also have mentioned in the remarks of the two case ids generated for this order. I only request that order to be cancelled and refund my money at the earliest. I also request to find why the order was not cancelled even though telling them many times? I also request you to check why my order was dispatched after 21 days which had no meaning to send. Kindly resolve at the earliest and take stern action on this people. Thanking You Yash [protected].

[Feb 25, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

parvathy P.P
      i have ordered a combo of 8 kurties with 3 pearl mala for Rs.1048, and made payment through net banking and shipping address: pankajam ramananthan, B-8, Building no: 2, staff quarters central area, IIT Powai, MUMBAI-400076 I haven't recieved any emails on confirmation of the order. you said i will get it on 28th feb 2014, i have ordered this on 22nd february 2015. Please inform about the order id, track id, order confirmation, otherwise please sent the money back to my account. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com, Mobile no is [protected]

[Feb 23, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhupe95
        Dear Team, I would like to address one complaint in the name of india times shopping. I have purchased the product on 15th January and refunded it because product was different from the product I ordered. I am chasing them for my refund however, they have not refunded my money till now. Neither they are giving me any reply or any specific date. These kind of companies has no fear that they would be penalized. They do whatever they want to do. Dear Law : If everyone is equal in the eyes of Law then why there is special leverage given to them. There should be a timeline for these kinds of matters. Order Number : [protected] Regards, Bhupesh Sharma

Delay In Refund

Amitav_biswas
          Its over 48 hrs i have placed complaint via email and Indiatimes call centre (ticket no[protected]..no action taken yet by indiatimes.

Its shocking, Brand like Indiatimes cheats their customer and could be one reason why in India we hesitate doing online shopping.
          While I was ordering, I have checked couple of times before placing the order..if its new or not.
          and to my surprise they have sent me used 2nd hand tab of HCl,

1) the screen and body is full of scratches.
          2) the Head phone point/ sim slot in tab the pins were tampered.

Pls help/ guide me towards claim refund or replacement of good.

also guide me how can i place a complaint in consumer court.

amit

[Feb 12, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

santhub
            I have ordered 1.SanDisk Cruzer Switch 8GB Pen Drive (1), order no:[protected], First flight tracking no:D[protected], 2.Sandisk Cruzer Orbit CZ58 8GB Pen Drive (Black) (1), order no [protected], First Flight Tracking No: D[protected] 3.Cello Flo Gel Pen - 2 Box Of 10 Pcs Each (1), Order No: [protected], FIRST Flight(Tracking No: D[protected]) 4.Cello Speed Ball Point Pen - 4 Pouches Of 10 Pcs Each (1), Order No: [protected], FIRSTFLIGHT (Tracking No: D[protected]) It has to deliver by 25th Jan. I am calling every twice a day from 24th jan. It will deliver with in 24 to 48 hours they will say. Still now the products are not delivered. If not possible to deliver please return the fund.

[Feb 09, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ajaya Kumar Paradhan
              Dear sir, i ajaya kumar pradhan has ordered Terabyte 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub having Order ID: [protected] Order Date: 14 Jan 2015, Payment Mode: PAYTM.& you also send mail to about delivery and shiping of material as below- We have shipped your order. It is expected to be delivered to your doorsteps on January 28, 2015. It will arrive through FIRSTFLIGHT-DELHI courier. Your order tracking No. is D[protected]. to my addredd Ajaya Kumar Pradhan NALCO TOWNSHIP. QR. NO.- B/54, SECTOR-2 DAMANJODI, Koraput 763008, Orissa, India phone no-[protected] Email on: [protected]@gmail.com but till now i have got material . pl. track and delivery me the material as i trust you to further purchase material through your side. thanking you. A K PRADHA -MOB-[protected], MAIL [protected]@gamil.com

order tracking No. is D90400858868. has not deliveried

[Feb 07, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nishu Saini
                This is to state that I purchased a couple of things from Indiatimes shopping e-commerce website where all the products were available for Re 1 & shipment charges were taken. I would like to highlight that I have not received 1 watch as of now while the status says it has been delivered. The Pearl watch is yet to be delivered. I could find only 1 watch while the other 1 was missing. The order ID id [protected]. Also, the gloves that I received are not the same as it were shown on the website. It looks really cheap what I have received. Most of the products that I received are defective. Kindly look into the matter & provide me a valid solution to my complaint. Thanks & Regards, Nishu Saini [protected]

[Jan 29, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Kindly update the status for the same as no action has been taken till now.

kavitasonawane
                  Dear Team, After several (follow up almost one month) followed up with your customer service, i am written complaint against you. I am frusted to wrote a such emails to you. I have purchased Roti Maker online, that maker having problem of heating issue. I have also called service center on[protected] but they told me this item code N1124 has declare outdated 3 years before. Now i have called your customer service at [protected], your executive has disconnected my call befor listining my problem. Why you sale outdated stocks online? I don't require this maker i would like to return this order to you. Please refund amount to me against damaged item at earliest. Kindly confirm i will return your product to you once the amount credited in my account.

[Jan 21, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  never purchase online with indiashopping
                  never purchase online with indiatimes online shopping
                  never purchase online with indiatimes online shopping

Sunil_13gupta
                    Dear Sir, I have purchased the Panasonic GD21(Grey) mobile on Jan 10, 2015 through online order number [protected] . It was received on 12th jan 2015. I have use it on 13th jan 2015 but the mobile creates problem as the receiving person cannot hear the calling voice, so I went to the Panasonic service center. There he checks the mobile and said, that this mobile piece is a “FAULTY” one. Then service center prepares the “DOA CERTIFICATE” .I request you to replace the old mobile handset with new one OR refund the money back . I am attaching the DOA Letter. Please sent the replacement/ new mobile URGENTLY Sunil Gupta Mobile number [protected]

DEAD on ARRIVAL

[Jan 21, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bujjisveeru
                      Hi, I'm new to this. I'm complaining about INDIATIMES SHOPPING. I bought a product around 6 months ago. But I was not aware how to make complaint at that time. Now I'm doing this. I bought an GAS Stove with specific color as seeing the picture, also gone through the product details. In the product details they have not mentioned anything about the color. In the product picture - displayed with some design with attractive color & design. So I liked and ordered. But they delivered BLACK color which I was not liked. When I requested for RETURN, they said "this is manufacturing color, hence they can't take it back and also cannot cancel." Please note that I'm complaining very late (almost 6 months) and also I used this product. But my intention is that others should not bother like me (should not cheated with these online fraud team).

Wrong

[Jan 19, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chirag Bhudiraja
                        Invoice No. TIL/13-14/N/DL/11854234. invoice Dated 21/01/2014 According to above mentioned Bill No. i have purchased a Dell inspiron 15 3521Laptop. This laptop is covered under 1 year warranty from the date of invoice but due to some technical error warranty expires on 5th december 2014 as per records of dell. As per conversation with dell they need a bill on which service tag of latop is mentined but unfortunately there is no service tag no. on invoice provided by company. I am continously from 50 days contacting customer care for updating my bill but as a response am getting nothing. Ur concerned senior officer always need a time of 2 days. My warranty period is expiring with in 5 days and my laptop needs repair.

[Jan 16, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shaileshkv
                          Sir, I had ordered Intex Aqua Xtreme worth Rs. 11490/- on 30th Dec 2014 and paid through credit card on instalment for six month. They said that I will get the product on 6th Jan 2015. I called customer care on 6th Jan operator said that the dealer will shipped after 2 days. Then again I called on 10th, they replied that the product is out of stock wait for 2 days. On 14th Jan 2015 they sent a SMS saying that UR order cancelled. I don't get any confirmation about booking or delaying. At last they refused. I purchased the product on EMI. I am in loss as bank charged processing fees and other service charges. I want you to take strict action against Indiatimes shopping. May people who don't know about complaining or other procedure what will they do? Please sir don't take this lightly. Hope you do the needful ASAP. Shailesh Vishwakarma [protected] Zee Network Limited, Senior Editor Mumbai

Cheated

[Jan 15, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Very sorry to say that vide Order No: [protected], 02 nos.of Terabyte Wireless Mouse amounting Rs.300/- each was ordered on Dec 12, 2014, 07:53 PM. But till date it is not delivered. Moreover the tracking no.is seems to be forged one as becoz always it shows internal server error. A complaint was lodged on Jan 5, 2015 7:48 AM whose resolution was supposed to be on today i.15th Jan. But no information. I am fed with such callus services. I want my money back.

RAMESH CH MALLIK,
                          TANISHA, LIC ROAD,
                          KHAMAR SAHI, NEAR CANAL,
                          Dhenkanal, 759001,
                          ORISSA - India

naveenreddylella
                            *** Order Information *** Shipping Information *** Receive Order Status Order ID: [protected] Order Date: 24 Dec 2014 Payment Mode: Cash On Delivery (near Mohan Nagar) Naveen Reddy flat 233, 2nd block, JANAPRIYA QUARTERS MOHAN NAGER, KHOTAPET, Hyderabad 500035, Andhra Pradesh, India *** SMS on: [protected] Email on: naveenreddy.[protected]@gmail.com YOUR ORDER SUMMARY Rico Sordi Silver Stainless Steel Men Watch - RSMW_S6 Quantity: 1 Estimated Delivery Date: December 31, 2014 Price: Rs. 1 Shipping Charges: Rs. 349 COD charges : Rs. 18 Subtotal: Rs. 368

damaged product

[Jan 06, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

charity123
                              I have placed an order on indiatimes shopping with Order No. : [protected] on 15th December '14. I am yet to receive the delivery of the same. I had placed an online request and they had closed it without even calling me or mailing me for the solution of the same. I also called their customer care and spoke to Mr. Rahul and he was not at all supportive. I asked him to connect the call to his senior and he said he cannot do the same. Also they did not resolve my problem. I feel I am being cheated and will never every purchase any item from them. Please request your help in this regard.

[Jan 02, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shiwangi priyadarshini
                                I had ordered a product name lotus herbals orange&peel &alpine salt + lotus herbals safe sun absolute anti tan scrub, quantity is two on 3rd of oct but the product I received is lotus shampoo.I asked the customer care to exchange my product with the one I ordered.a person from the site had come on 25th of oct and take away the delivery and gave us the pick up sheet/receipt and he told us that we will get our product in next 7 days but after 7 days we didnt receive any products.So I called them again for the enquiry of my delivery then he said that they dont have that product so they will refund me my money within 7 days.But again after 7 days I didnt get any transaction in my account so i again enquired to them about the refund on 18th of nov then again he said the same thing.Now on 12th of dec when I am calling the customer care about my refund he told me that he refunded the amount on 19th of oct bt till now I didnt get any money.

[Dec 28, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anshumita Batra
                                  Such a worst service india times shopping cheating ever saw from any online shopping sites. I would like all the shopping customers to not shop from this fraud and scamming site. I am not in a thought that the "TIMES OF INDIA" group gave such a worst shopping experience which I have ever met with. As I had ordered a The Datawind UbiSlate 7Ci Wi-Fi Tablet - 4GB (Black) is Not Working at All :( So frustating Experience. Order ID: [protected] is Not Working at All :( Order Date: 18 Dec 2014 Payment Mode: Credit Card The Datawind UbiSlate 7Ci Wi-Fi Tablet - 4GB (Black) I'm shocked on to listen Answer from TIMES OF INDIA when I called customer care they are unable to Replace my Order. Instead they wana me to Visit Customer Care on my own Expenses :( Free Replacement yet NOT provided against Complain ID : - Dated No reply also . Beware of this FRAUD and Cheater E-commerce site. THIS IS SUCH UNBEARABLE & ANNOYING.

[Dec 25, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

parveend
                                    Hi, I have 3 orders for which issues exist from months. I have tried reaching Indiatimes Shoppinmg customer support and Escalation desk through "n" number of mails, their facebook messaging, tried resolving on phone, even the escalation desk is so rude that one shall never buy anything from cheats named Indiatimes Order # [protected] - Order placed on 3rd Nov 2014 - Issue raised on 14th Nov 2014 This is still pending issue. They keep on pushing for reverse pickup of products but don't guarantee me replacement. This is their trick, as they want to take away discount coupon used. Once they receive the products back, they give reason that products are out of stock and they issue refund. What they gain in this - They get to keep money of customer for months (imagine lakhs of customer being fooled this way, the amount of money is huge), earn interest on it, then take back products, issue refund but not replacement, put penalty on seller and gain from seller too, never reissue the discount voucher. This way Indiatimes earn interest on customer's money, penalty from seller etc... Order # [protected] - Order placed on 3rd Nov 2014 - Issue raised on 2nd Dec 2014 Same issue as above order. Order # [protected] Order # [protected] - Order placed on 5th Dec 2014 - Cancelled on their own blaming me that I asked for cancellation They showed fantastic discount and then cancelled order blaming customer that customer asked for cancellation. One of their customer support desk told that they had to cancel order due to unavailability of product. Other customer support told me that the payment did not go through. This contradiction clearly shows that they are lieing to customer. Customer wastes his/her time and effort to place order, and then wait for order delivery. What he gets as a result of this is nothing. He does not get products. Wastage of time and effort for him. Money taken and kept with Indiatimes for months. BEWARE of INDIATIMES SHOPPING.

[Dec 16, 2015] IndiaTimes.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    No resolution from Indiatimes. They seem to be busy with this business of cheating with other customers. Fake people and site who is there to loot us.
                                    Still no update from Indiatimes. They are sleeping on these complaints. Cheaters
                                    4.5 months gone and Indiatimes are still not responding to this complaint

kartheek621
                                      I have bought Lumia 730 mobile online (Order No - [protected]) from nokia.indiatimes.com on 3rd Nov 2014. I have paid Rs. 15, 300/- using my credit card and the product is to be delivered in 4 days. However it was only shipped on 7th Nov 2014 and EVEN AFTER 31 DAYS (4TH DEC 2014) THE PRODUCT IS NOT DELIVERED. I have called customer care (@ +91-[protected]) more than 50 times (not exaggerating). Every time I was asked to wait for 2 more days even after such delay. They do not forward the calls to higher-ups or give a call-back as promised. The complaint which I have registered was closed without solving the issue and upon my force, a new complaint (62538) was registered on 17th Nov 2014. However till today (4th Dec 2014), even after 17 days of registering the 2nd complaint, there is no one who cares about this. All my mails to the customer care mail id [protected]@indiatimes.co.in were not replied. My money is held up for more than a month. Nokia does not bother about my issue. Indiatimes customer care is the worst. It is just faking and cheating with promises. As a last attempt, I have contacted Microsoft and as per its advice I have even mailed [protected]@microsoft.com. Even it is not responding to my mails. I have wasted a lot of time and my money and had mental troubles due to all these. I now need my money back along with the penalty for causing me trouble. I've attached the screen shots for checking the confirmation of all these details. Kartheek

msandeepkumar1987
                                        Sir / Madam, I am sandeep . I had ordered two items on INDIATIMES Shopping on October 11, 2014. They are (1) Rico Sordi Silver Stainless Steel Men Watch - RSM with order number [protected] - Rs.350/- (2) Gesture White Analog Men Watch - Gesture White with order number [protected] Rs.200/-. They given expected date as October 18, 2014 for both the items.But they failed to deliver the items. Actually, they kept as "Ready to dispatch" on next day itself for namesake. They just created airmail in the name of courier service. But they are not dispatching my items yet. I created case id, they also created case ids when compalined in call. but they closing themselves without resolving my problems.Whenever, I calls them, They are telling one sentence as " I am really apology for that, we will deliver within 1 day" But actual scenario is, They are not yet dispatched my items. Today is "November 1, 2014" I don't have any information till now about my products. I sent many mails to them as well as escalated to their operations head mentioned in their site "[protected]@indiatimes.co.in". but I am not getting any response from them from more than 1 week. Whenever, I calls them, They are just telling, "we will deliver tomorrow / within 2 days itself", But I am not getting it. It seems to be bluffing customers. I am worrying like, " I had lost my money" . Please help me and take action on like this sellers. If its other country like USA, there is strict orders. I don't know about what action can take on them in our country. I am wondering, How they are behaving like this freely and carelessly in india. Please help me and take action on them. Please take action to deliver my products to me in good shape or refund my money.

Items not yet delivered to me
                                        Items not yet delivered to me

[Nov 01, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.