IndiaTimes.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122016

Awesome

IndiaTimes.com related photos (94)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiaTimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Jehangir S Gotla
Above order was placed from Pune on 13th Oct 2014 for 5 double Bed sheets 10 pillow covers and face napkins along with 1 carpet, ! folding stool and mosquito net. Recd all the above items no regrets.Full payment of Rs 3, 398/- was made to the courier prior taking the delivery. On opening the parcel, was shocked to see the poor quality of material and all stitches were zigzag and at many places threads were coming out. Then 1 of the bed sheet was washed in machine with plain water and to my surprise entire water turned dark red . This was repeated for 3 to 4 time to remove the dye of the cloth but all effort in vain. Also the sheet shrunk by few inches and it was multi color after it got dried up. The folding stool was falling all the time as it was uneven and i side fold poor design. Carpet as you say was just horrible and paper thick. There after I spoke to the customer care on [protected] to a lady Ms Sonu who was reluctant to hear any complaint and just went on repeating that our policy does not take back nor exchange the material once the parcel is opened . I tried to explain her in many ways as how one can see the quality if not opened. She did not give her manager name nor tel No.to whom I wanted to explain the problem in detail. To be frank, pl send yr representative to physically check the quality of the items and take all back even without repaying me a ruppee as it is not worth using, else I would give it to my servants or roadside beggars. I never expected a reputed company like Times to cheat their customer in this way. I am totally disgusted and will take suitable action with media and consumer court if I dont hear from you in next 3 to 4 days . Please be ready to face the consequences. I have been dealing with Amazon, Groupon and many others in India and US but this is the first time that I have been cheated to this extent

[Oct 31, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
    This is regarding order no. [protected]. I had ordered the product on 12th Oct and received tentative delivery date by 17th Oct. On 16th Oct I called customer care executive which was regarding product delivery status coz I haven't received any other information after I ordered (a single message). They said today(16th Oct) we will ship your product today and will reach you by the expected delivery date. They given the assurance of my product and I thought of it would be reached at least 20th Oct. But I didn't received my product instead of received my next information through message saying that Arun, We have cancelled your order. This will be refunded pretty soon. I got angry with them and called customer executive again and scold them. I asked why you haven't informed this earlier, why are you holding my amount for last three weeks, I need some penalty or interest not only refund. They refused my request and told we will refund only your amount with 5 to 10days. So they are cheating everyone by show casing something with less amount and discounts. This is professional way of cheat. Still I could find the availability of the product. I urge every buyer never ever shop with India Times they are non responsible people who will not bother anything after sales related issue . Finally they are professional cheater :( Requesting your help.

[Oct 29, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by [email protected] Nov 22, 2014
    Any update on this issue

Sandeep.Dwivedi
      I purchased a refrigerator from Indiatimes shopping (Order No:[protected]) on 24 Sep, 14. Delivery date promised was 8th oct.Faced below issues1) Item delivered is not the ordered one. Wrong item delivered!2) Item ordered was 262L whereas the delivered is around 240L3) Color and pattern different4) Power rating is 3 star whereas the ordered one had 4 star5) Product was delivered after 2 weeks of promised delivery and after multiple follow ups.Consequences:Followed up with them multiple times over phone and internet, This resulted in loss of money and time.Delivery of wrong product resulted in loss in money since it consumes more energyWhat i need:Either return the productor or Refund a minimum of 5000 Rs
      Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2016

[Oct 24, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Sandeep.Dwivedi Apr 23, 2015
      Indiatimes agreed for the below resolution
      1. Share a gift voucher worth Rs 1000 by 7th Nov, 142.
      2. Deliver a arrow trolley bag worth Rs 3000 on below address by 7th Nov, 14

However the trolley bag has yet not been delivered, I have been waiting from more than half a year for this.

Product URL : http://shopping.indiatimes.com/electronics/frost-free/whirlpool-4-star-double-do...

Screenshots attached

Email screen shots attached

Raj Kumar Goneria
        I made an order for "Bacca Bucci Premium Olive Men Boots - ART-900" for Quantity: 1 of SIZE: 9 on 23 Aug 2014. The Order was given ID: [protected]. I paid Rs 868 through Credit Card. I was delivered loafers instead of boots, thus I returned the product, which was acknowledged by INDIATIMES SHOPPING on 28 Aug 2014 with Case Id-489526. Case Detail reported by INDIATIMES SHOPPING as "Customer ordered "X" product but was delivered "Y" and he wants replacement". On 9 Sept 2014 INDIATIMES SHOPPING sent me the replacement. The product was "Bacca Bucci Premium Olive Men Boots - ART-900" for Quantity: 1 of SIZE: 7. As such I was delivered boots of smaller size. I again requested INDIATIMES SHOPPING for make a pick up of wrong product on the same day. A Case Id 1502429 for "Size ordered:Size 9 order Size received :Size 7 received" was generated. The product was picked up by ECOM EXPRESS Ltd, New Delhi and I was given receipt No 200037 on 12 Sept 2014. Aggrieved by the service of INDIATIMES SHOPPING, I request them to refund me the order amount. Since than I have at least thrice called their customer care No.[protected] and twice on their web page for refund of money, but the executive and his senior "Arun Jangid" says they have not received the product sent by me on 12 Sept 2014. ECOM EXPRESS Ltd, New Delhi is INDIATIMES SHOPPING's authorised courier. Even after lapse of a month they have not updated the details of return and making me suffer for their lapse. I promise I will never visit their site again but this time please do all necessary to make them refund me the ordered amount Rs 868.

[Oct 12, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shakti Satapathy
          A bad & really negative review I am writing for a legendary group like Times. Order No: [protected], Case ID: 1483561 Due to some problem with my Lenovo A516 phone, the lenovo guys issued me a DOA. Immediately I sent a scanned copy to DOA to india times team & sent the product as it is to the mentioned address. These people called me after almost more than a week stating refund claim is rejected due to screen breakage & IMEI Change. This was a surprise to me. When I confirmed from service centre they told IMEI change is due to change in mother board & wrote a mail to the same extent & they also mentioned DOA was issued while the warranty was intact & screen was not broken. Immediately when I communicated the same to DOA & demanded a video footage of the date o[censored]nwrapping the phone to ensure screen damage was not from your end, they told me the inspection team is of Lenovo. However I am seeing on India Times website that there is an internal inspection team who checks & confirm. So it itself indicates times shopping started creating a foul play of not honouring the refund as per the India Times return policy mentioned on the website. Few days later that to be with rigorous follow up they called me (SHYAM from DOA) & suggested to arrange a clarification from Lenovo Service Support regarding the above & accordingly they will process for refund. To assist them & making the process more transparent & with an intention of lenovo service centre malfunction (with regards to screen breakage), I coordinated with the Lenovo top officials including Executive Director Service (Mr. S.Ghosh) as well as Mr. Ronendro Singh the authorized person who issued a final NOC to India Times stating to accept the phone with DOA. However from the very first day they clearly mentioned that Lenovo policy is to replace the set with the vendor against the faulty set. However if India Times has a refund or cancellation policy, then it is the buyer to decide what to opt for either refund/replacement. A copy of the same email has been forwarded to the DOA support, Online help & Cancellation team as well. The same return/exchange policy under DOA has clearly been stated on India Times website. Now you people after almost 10 days of receiving the NOC for DOA are reverting me & trying to make me fool that you can only entertain replacement. However I am very particular about the refund because I lack trust on lenovo as well as times internet shopping because of the cheating practice you are throwing upon the client. It is you who said if DOA gets approved, the buyer can go for either refund or replacement. I choose for refund. Now it is your same team inspite having proper approval saying no. This is completely out of my mind & forces me to think the guf[censored]p was lying with you guys. Let me tell you more than one month has passed away & by now no concrete solution from your so called DOA support. Finally what you wanted I gave you all the support & at the end you are denying for refund inspite very vividly writing it on your website. To my knowledge, once the DOA gets approved by your team, it is a buyers discretion to opt for refund or replacement not the Indiatimes mercy of replacement. In this context requesting to refund my money asap & not to torture me else you will run after the consumer court in end up paying with penalty. Shakti [protected]/[protected]

[Sep 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lalit12
            Hi SirMaam, Hope you doing really good.My Name is Lalit shukla I mistakenly visited Indiatimesshopping.com and placed an order for a pair of shoes, in June around 20th, i did not like the product, because it was fake thn next day i called them to cancelled that order, Ref1411255.after numbers of calls a guy took that product back..Now the order was cancelled successfully, Reference No .1485695 till thn i have been waiting for my money back.whenever i called them they says allow us one more week to process your request.could you plz help me out with this.Please ask them to give my money back.

[Sep 02, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

charup123x

I had purchased Micromax Bolt A62 from indiatimes shopping. There are three problems

1. The product is defective. The product specifications say that it has a power stand by time of 240 hours, but it actually in not more than 18 hours.
              2. The camera does not give clear pictures as 2 MPixels specified.
              3. The purchase order at my end showed payable amount of 3388/- but the amount of 3768 had been actually deducted. The order copy is attached here.

Kindly provide me the solution.
              Lava Iris X1 - 8GB (White Gold) Defective Product send me

I had purchased Lava Iris X1 - 8GB (White Gold) from Indiatimes Shopping. There are two problems

1. The product is defective. Hang problem
              2. Application install problem.

Kindly provide me the solution.

girishtanusamir
                I have order a dinner set of birde company with order no. [protected] but indiatimes shopping online site has deliverd me dinner set of BN superking company with invoice no. ITL/528/14-15 of SARVMANGAL HOLY STORE PVT. LTD IN this dinner set one plate plate broken and the two bowls without lids as explained in site with lids please resolve this issue of other company and lids

[Aug 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indiatimes Shopping — Ordered Dinner Set as Rakhi Gift for Sister - received Broken [Resolved]

s_rana
                  We placed an order on 3rd august Order#[protected] which got dispatched via first flight AWB# D[protected] on 5th August and...

prashantkamble83
                  I placed an order with Indiatimes shopping on Jul 24, 2014, 05:33 PM Order No - [protected] Made full upfront payment via credit card of Rs. 1908/- The expected delivery date was 31 July 2014. But till date I haven't received the product. The order status shows "Ready to Dispatch" with Fedex ID[protected] I contacted Fedex and they said that only Airmail is created and they are not informed yet to pickup the shipment. Since 31 July 2014 I am contacting daily to indiatimes shopping customer care. Every time I get response that we will get back to you in 24 hrs. Nobody tells exactly what is the problem or what is the resolution date. I have not received any call back. I contacted them to cancel the order and intiate my refund. To my surprise the response was that we can't do that since the product is packed. I am neither getting the product, not the money and I am stuck. Please help me.

Non-delivery and non-refund

[Aug 08, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prasonkumar
                    Product ordered: Lenovo S 660 Titanium (order no:[protected], Case Id: 1413196) Placed order on: 03 Jun 2014 Amount Paid: INR 11660/- Product delivered on: 10 Jun 2014 (without Invoice), defective product Product given to Lenovo customer care unit : 12 Jun 204 Query raised by Lenovo Customer care unit: No Invoice and for replacement DOA certificate will be issued only if the invoice date is within 07 days. Response from India times: I contacted 07-08 customer service executives in India times. Finally send an Invoice dated 05/06/2014 with no sign and seal and also not useful to me as the date should be within 07 days. Received revised Invoice on: 19 Jun 2014 DOA certificate and couriered product to Indiatimes on: 25 Jun 2014 and delivered at Indiatimes on 26 Jun 2014 Current Status: Awaiting for refund status. Customer care executive response: They daily apologies and asking for more days...and promising for arranging call back. But never try to resolve the problem and initiate the refund. Now its been more than a month.

[Jul 09, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    A bad & really negative review I am writing for a legendary group like Times.

Order No: [protected], Case ID: 1483561

Few days later & that to be with rigorous follow up they called me (SHYAM from DOA) & suggested to arrange a clarification from Lenovo Service Support regarding the above & accordingly they will process for refund.

Shakti
                    [protected]/[protected]

Souravag
                      I have sent them the email the day I received the power Bank. I did receive any positive reply. They are not agreeing for an exchange in fact they are insisting me for a repair. Trust me, I do not use any repair product. Why Should I use it? When i had received a defect product. The biggest mistake I did was I had done he payment through net banking, if I would have chosen Cash on delivery I guess they had sent a brand new product.The product contains too many scratches which proves that the Power Bank is a used one. My invoice number is 25506. Suppliers ref no is: - [protected]. Product Description:- Ambrane Portable Dual USB charger P1000 I had received the product on 18th of may, 2014. I dont want to use a second hand product and I wont even get it repaired. Either I want an exchange or a refund. thanks.

[Jul 08, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jksuri
                        Dear sir/madam I shop through online mini Jivi M3 with Free Aluma Wallet as on 9 June 2014 my order No. is [protected] and CST No. [protected] My complaint is Mobile set heat up during using with in 5 minute and sound not clear hear to call receiver, i think set is not ok. thanks

Mobile set heat up

[Jun 17, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

iphonespeaks2u
                          I ordered a portable table mate II on indiatimes shopping website and received it on May 26th, 2014. As I was out of town, I opened the product on May 29th as soon as I came back. To my shock, the product is damaged at multiple places. I called up customer care and reported about it and lodged a case id 1386714. As per the request from customer care representative, I mailed them the pictures of the damaged product and other documents. There was no response from them for 3 days and when I called them, they mentioned that the email ID is not working and hence they couldn't respond and asked me to wait for a day. Next day, representative called up and mentioned that there's no pick up available at my end. When there's a drop facility available, why is not there a pick up facility? Why is this not mentioned in the website? Or why is it not mentioned to me when I registered a case? Every time I have to call customer care and I get frustrating answers and they ask me to wait and it's been already 13 days. This is definitely not the way to behave with customers.

Irresponsible

[Jun 11, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care. Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards.
                          Ajay Kanagasabapathi,
                          Manager - Customer Care.

nkj123
                            sir i am receiving message from indiatimes zigwheels. i have not subscribed it in my mobile no. [protected] and [protected]. i receive message and Rs.10/-is deducted. you are requested to unsubscribe the service from my above two mobile numbers and intimate me accordingly. thanks and looking for an early and favourable action nkjain [protected] [protected]

arunavijay
                              Hi, I have booked a mobile in India times shopping through online on[protected] and once I have done my payment the expected deliver date which was mentioned in the website is[protected] . Me also expected my product to deliver on the same, but unfortunately after crossed the due date me started to track them through phone and requested feedback from their website itself, but no response a worst customer care service I never come across before. After[protected] a customer care executive called me from India times shopping and saying that your ordered product is "OUT OF STOCK" so we will return back your amount through online within 10 business days. You see people, more than 15 days i have wait for my product and a unresponsive answer from them. Seriously a worst website and worst customer care support . So i requesting everyone please dont buy even a single thing from their website, Please make your purchase on any other reputed e-commerce websites. Thanks Vijay.S [protected]

[Apr 29, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mugdha Gajare
                                Place a order for foldable storage combo (three products - foldable shoe rack, foldable wardrobe & foldable Storage stool) The Order no is [protected]. However incorrect delivery of products. Foldable storage stool not delivered, instead some hanger delivered. Subsequently complaint registered. Complaint no. 1302013 1st complain registered on 3rd or 4th of March '13 However, no call received from Indiatimes. Hence several complain calls made from my end. 12.03.14 - Hence I followed up again.spoke with Jyoti Khanchandani - Store Manager.She confirmed to arrange call back in a day's time However. yet again no call received. 21.03.14 - I again called up Customer care.Spoke with Jitendra Tank - Store Manager. When asked for Company address, he said cannot share office address nor direct landline contact no.He said they are not authorized to do so.Also he said cannot share vendor details.Confirmed that he will drop an email saying complain will b resolved n will & we will receive call back in 24 hrs.Promised to revert & update us in 24 hrs. 24.03.14- Firstly Jyoti called up & said that the missing product cannot be delivered & hence asked if I can accept Rs. 200/- coupon instead of that product. I clearly stated that the coupon is not acceptable to me (total price paid for the item was Rs.1410/-) Then Jitendra Tank - spoke to me again & again said that the missing order cannot be delivered hence will reverse the order.He confirmed for reversing the order & said we will get a call in next 48 hrs. However NO REVERT / CALL from Inidatimes till 29th march 2014 29.03.14 -This time again I called up the Indiatimes Customer care.In the 1st call, representative took down d complaint once again and agreed to transfer the call to manager.So, I was put on hold and in next 30-60 seconds they disconnected the call.I again called up...this time they transferred the call to store manager Jawed Hamid.He confirmed that he will drop an email to higher authority to close this case and give us a revert before 30th March 12.00 pm This time again no call received Products promised not delivered. Even the quality of products which are delivered not good.Lot of time & money wasted in registering multiple complaints. No reverts / no after service.

[Apr 10, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

parveend
                                  I bought a drill machine from their website using a promotional voucher which I received due to one of my other transactions. This was 750 Rs voucher.
                                  Order ID : [protected]
                                  As per listing photo shown of "GSB 400 RE" drill machine which works even in reverse direction. Delivered machine is "GSB 10" which only works in forward direction
                                  Purchase made on 3rd Nov 2013.
                                  On 20th Nov 2013 I contacted their customer support as the product was not same as listed on their website. case ID: 1171797 with expected resolution date of 26th Nov 2013
                                  I did numerous followups on all possible email ID's of Indiatimes by writing mails on
                                  22nd Nov 13
                                  1st Dec 13
                                  6th Dec 13
                                  14th Jan 14
                                  Finally return initiated and same was reverse picked up in Jan 2014.
                                  After this I sent about 10 more mails regards refund of my Rs. 750 voucher.

Even after followups, they never returned by 750 rs. voucher and also gavce reasoning as this was promotional voucher, it cannot be refunded.

Issues
                                  1] Why shall I bear a loss of Rs. 750 for a mistake done by Indiatimes seller.
                                  2] Even though it was promotional voucher, I received it after fulfilling some criterian which costed me
                                  3] Who pays for my time and efforts, considering I was unable to use the product which I wanted in Nov 2013 till date. Its been 5 months and no compensation and no refund of voucher done.

Rude customer service

[Apr 01, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ravi_75
                                    I purchased a Lenovo A269i (Black) mobile from Indiatimes Shopping on 22 Feb 2014. As per the email from Indiatimes Shopping. It was expected to be delivered to my doorsteps on March 01, 2014 through SAFEXPRESS courier at the below address: Ravi Prakash 39 A, Harish Mukherjee Road, (Near Netaji Bhawan Metro) Mallik Court-3rd Floor Kolkata 700025, West Bengal, India The consignment didnot deliver on March 01 and promised to deliver on March 03. Till now the mobile has not reached my place. When I called their customer service no. they said it has been delivered.!! I have still not got my mobile.
                                    Complaint has been resolved on 04.03.2014. The courier boy had made the delivery to someone else without informing me. But after several communication done over phone with courier company got to know that person who has accepted the delivery. Finally got my phone today.

Sushant Patil
                                      Hi, Don't Buy Anything from India Times Shipping they are delivering Fake product also there is no reply on Complain. find below details Case Id. 1247876 Order No:[protected] Sub-order No:00001 Issue Type:Complaint Sub-Issue Type:Replacement Problem Area:Features Not Matching Resolution Date:Feb 4, 2014 Case Status:Closed Case Creation Date:Jan 18, 2014 2:21 PM Description:==Urgent== Hello Seller, I have received wrong product, its not match as per image shown so kindly arrange to replace the same on urgent basis or arrange to refund my charges to paid you.. kindly revert back on urgent basis. Sushant Patil Remark 1: Awaiting for your reply on above, kindly refund my amount paid to you on urgent basis Feb 13, 2014 9:58 PM, (Sushant Patil ) Remark 2: Awaiting for your reply on above, kindly refund my amount paid to you on urgent basis. Jan 25, 2014 2:13 AM, (Sushant Patil )