India Today / BagItToday

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

1800 1800 100  (BSNL & MTNL only)

Mobile:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

India Today / BagItToday related photos (109)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Mr. Raja Ram

I have received three certificate regarding the prize draw for 2008 from India Today Group, Living Media Pvt. Ltd.

I followed all the instruction/rule-regulation till now I didn't received any information regarding that draw.

It will be kind of you to send me email as well as mail the prize draw details to me.

My Loyality No : [protected]

Kindly send me the details or information about the same.

Thanks & Regards
CHANDER SHEKHAR YADAV
Mobile :[protected]

IS this kind of forgery match such a renowned magzine. I had been reguler reader of this magzine but FORGE totally disappoints me and in further I will think a moment in buying this magzine.
me too had the same experience...i got this type of a certificate but dont know what to do? i ask your suggestions
i have also got three certificate, which already send with in 7 days, also i have got passport containg 150000 prize treasure chest prize, also golden key no rd 2638 which is exactly matching with flyer rd 2638 for innovas car or 800000 but it seems from result same pass port & same golden keys has been issued to more than one person, passport should be unique,
the letters are very polite, the results are not trustable, such kind of things are not expected from india today group, also they are not publishing india today prize list, in notice it is cleary mentioned that on[protected] list will be published nither in[protected] or[protected] the list in not published, i have once again sed the xerox copies to fiace director ot answer from them, now in future do not send any money to india today group for any event, has any body gone in court against india today group, the speciman of cheque is also in my name, till today i have not got any money,

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have received your Indian Today Prize Draw Certificates from India Today Group, Living Media Pvt. Ltd.
The result was declared but i forget to read the magzine.Please send me list of winners and also give me information about this draw.
My Contact no-[protected]

Kindly send me the details or information about the same.

Thanks & Regards
Nitin V. Mahale
I did the same and I was in touch with the customer care numbers and they have told me the updates. The date which was previously scheduled for 31st march had been extended for 30th April then again 31 may. And now I have got the message that the prize draw has been declared and it will be in the issue of India Today English Magazine 23rd June. So contestents kindly wait for few days more n check out your luck then we will celebrate here only...

c u with ur greatest news.

Good Luck.

Ajeet Singh
Dear sir
please send me winner of india today group and also sen magzine i have already pay ment through icici bank card for scheme ofindia today prize managment council @please send my subscripationpast 12 week
vipin shrivastava
As per your letter, i want know the results of prize wineer 2008
please send india today winner list

PAVANKUMAR A NIM
    i have subcribed the bestsellers offer of india today book club for sbi card holders payment of Rs. 671 has also been made through my sbi credit card on dated 04.03.08 but till date nothing has been heard from india today book club i feel like cheated . my detail are as under for kind reference pl.
    mobile no [protected]
    email [protected]@rediffmail.com
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    an early action may be intiated thanks

India Today Book Club — Non receipt of Ordered items [Resolved]

AMIT KAPUR

Greetings!!

As usual I hereby wish to express my dis-satisfaction towards your...

Susanta Nanda
      I have been talking to wecare regarding my subscription no ITE17412 for several times. But I am not geting any responce till date. Please look after my issues as soon as possible & revert back to me, or I may take some legal action.

The issues are:

1. I am not geting my INDIA TODAY copies from last 2 weeks

2. I have subscribed to INDIA TODAY in Feb 2007, but I was not geting my copy . I have complained about that in April 2007. But till August 2007, I did not get a single copy of INDIA TODAY . Then after requesting for cancellation of my subscription on 02nd Aug 2007, I started geting the 1st copy from 27 Aug 2007.

3. So my subscription shall end on 26 Aug 2008. But I am not geting the copies from last 2 weeks, though my subscription is ending on last week of April 2008 as per your record. In this regard I wrote to wecare on 12 Mar 2008.

Please clarify me the followings:

a. Is the customer a scape goat after paying for the subscription?

b. If the vendor is not delivering the copy, is it the customer, who should suffer?

c. Why the vendor is not supplieng the copies, though I am supposed to get the copies for April 2008 as per your record?

d. If the vendor is supplieng the 1st issue on 27 Aug 2007, what about the last copy, that I should get?

e. Why my subscription was not cancelled after I have requested on 02 Aug 2007 ?

This is very unfotunate from very begining for a vallued & genuine customer. I am sending you the mails that I have comunicated to wecare on 02 Aug 2007, 12 Mar 2008, 13 Mar 2008.

Till date I have not recieved a single positeve responce from INDIA TODAY. This time I hope to get some sencitive responce from INDIA TODAY.

Please try to be little customer sencitive this time & look after this case.
      I have posted a cheque aounting rs. 975 /- towards renewal of annual subcription for India Today on 20.01.2009.the cheque so far not at submitted for clearance to the SBI defence colony. I do not understand why ?
      I request you to look in to the matter.I fear that the cheque might have gone to the wrong hands.

Rajesh sharma

ITBC subscription — subscription renewal missing

I am the regular subscriber of ITBC.I have renewed my subscription for five years(KVB cq no.280048 dt 07/07/2008 for Rs 1399 ). The cheque was cleared on 05/08/08 from my account and also I have received four free books instead of five books. But till date I have not received monthly catalouge. I have informed this news through e-mail on 18/11/2008 and 29/01/2009. Today I have tried through web ID. It states that my subscription was expired.So kindly do the needful.
      Non delevery of goods

Refrence to my membership No ITBC 09845360 ans order No M-commerce/OGA 09304026.
      Reference my Order ID : MITBC-WEB[protected] aganist which I have received pack of 8 CDs on 28.03.09 against payment of Rs999/=. but I have not received XXL Size REEBOCK T-Shirt and ADIDAS Bag as ASSURED FREE GIFTS till today(01.05.09)
      Do I consider it as malpractice in which case I shall be constrained to take legal stepss.

Kindly advise

Siddhartha Roy

E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Mobile: [protected]
      sirs i want to joint this group what can i do?
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

India Today Book Club — Non receipt of ordered books after even 3 months [Resolved]

Abhijaat Sinha
        I had ordered some books and CDs under a Scheme offer by Stanchart Credit Cards, in December 2007. Till today I am waiting...

India Today Grand Prize Draw — India Today Grand Prize Draw [Resolved]

raj
        I received following mail two days back with all symbols just like India Today Group of companies, a largest selling magzine...

Rakesh C. Agarwal
        I have paid a subscription for the magzine and the subscription amount was paid on 15th Jan. 2008 by CCard But i have nto reccived any information in this regard

Rakesh C. Agarwal
        Advocate
        The receipt of arrival of V.P. Arcticle No. 196231. Dated 31.12.2007 was delivered at different address by the postman and also I have received very late intimation about the receipt any by then the post office had returned the parcel. Hence I, request you to kindly resend the article once again at the address given below
        Also note we have sent the above details through fax on 2nd feb,08 but no response from your side.
        Kindly do the needful.

Prof. Manish M. Jantikar
        Director
        Akruti Centre For Real Estate Studies (ACRES)
        Akruti Centre Point, 1st floor, MIDC
        Andheri (E). Mumbai - 400 093
        Tel:[protected]
        Dir:[protected]
        Mob: +91 [protected]

Your Sincerely
        Prof. Manish M. Jantikar
        Director
        Akruti Centre For Real Estate Studies (ACRES)

Your Sincerely
        Living Media India has detected Rs.741 /- from my SBI credit card without my knowledge and not even send any magazine. what is going on?, this is really ridiculous and cheating the geniue people. In stead of this they can beg in front of temple.
        Can anyone suggest, how to compliant against this?
        Even i have received a VPP parcel today. I have to pay rs 525 to get the parcel. Luckily i live in hostel so no one took the parcel on my behalf.

I am wondering why India Today group has involved itself in such a cheating? I wish that some consumer court or forum should take up the issue and punish them for the same.
        i received a book from india today which i didn't even order. nothing was mentioned about the book in the parcel, although i thought it may be my mistake so paid rs.225. i received 2 cd packs of same issue. this is a shame on india today where they practise false marketing strategies. now i received a slip which says me to pay 525rs from railway postoffice. the responsible authorities must be catch hold of this and penalised heavily. if i have ordered any item why didn't they sent that to my address, why i have to go to railway when they gave me some unordered books of same content earlier ??????

India Today Book Club — FREE adidas bag & 2 FREE bestsellers [Resolved]

Sanjeev Gupta
          One month before I got an email from IRCTC ([protected]@irctc.co.in ) regarding a offer (Claim your FREE adidas bag &...

Deepa Shalini Xavier

I had ordered for books on-line through India Today Book Club (Living Media India Limited) and paid with my credit card as it was a joint promo offer. Today, I received a VPP from the aforesaid company and was asked to pay Rs 525 as charges which for the consignment. As i was not present at the address (home), I wanted my mother who was there to open the consignment and see what was there inside but the courier person didn't allow her to do so beore paying the amount. After paying the courier person, the consignmnet was opened to find UNORDERED Encylopedia's and Britannica CDROM's. Please suggest how can I file a complaint on this ?
          I have also recieved the credit card statement debiting me for the value of the on-line purchase.
          Today i see that this seems to be a common complaint against ITBC. Please advise.

I had ordered for books through India Today Book Club (Living Media India Limited) earlier and I keep receving their journals/periodicals after that. Today, I received a VPP from the aforesaid company and was asked to pay Rs 525 as charges which for the consignment which was booked on To-Pay basis. I wanted to open the consignment and see what was there inside but the courier person didn't allow me to do so beore paying the amount. After paying the courier person, I opened the consignmnet to find UNORDERED Encylopedia's and Britannica CDROM's. Please suggest how can I file a complaint on this ?

Sandeep Dhoundiyal.

This is to inform you i place my order in india today book club My Order No. is OGA[protected]. But i have no interest in purchase. so that can i cancel my order.

Please give me answer as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
          Sunil
          Dear Mr, Kadivar Sunil M. Your complaint has been resolved on 12/12/2008.
          Please refer to the email sent to you on your id. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on the given id:

Whenever you mail us,

or call us on our customer care No.

Dear Mr. Mridul Ghosh Your complaint has been resolved on 19/03/2009.

or call us on our customer care No.

I too received an offer from India Today Book Club about getting a package of Swatch and Benetton watches worth rs 8K for 2 K. I was about to pay for the same with credit card, but luckily I searched and find the real nature of fraud as detailed in your web sites. I really extend my hearty thanks to the site owners for a kind of forum like this.
          And also, can we do something to stop this dacoity and fraudsters like India Today from looting credulous customers?

Ajay
          Dear Mr. Satish Kumar Your complaint has been resolved on 20/04/2009.

or call us on our customer care No.

Dear Mr.Satish Kumar Your complaint has been resolved on 20/04/2009.

India Today Book Club — Not received the full consignment by VPP

SIr,
          I ordered for following things from India today book club:
          1.Music Today CD
          2.T shirt
          Travelling bag
          they all as per them costred 1100?-
          However they had oly sent Music today CD I have not recieved the t shirt and travl bag which was the part of the deal.
          Pleaseelt meknow what can be don in this case.
          I had bought many books and CDs from India Today Book Club. I like the fact that their customer care is very helpful. For any kind of information one can usually dial their customer care number at[protected] or by sending an email at [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com.

India Today Book Club — Paid for books but not received any [Resolved]

athikho
            let's all address this to consumer forum for spamming...afterall India Today group is not a part of Indian Railways....

UMESH SINGH
            i have also booked some books,Encyclopedias CDs & music CDs in last month Nov'07.
            Payment has been done through credit card.the payment reference number is 2797, dated 14/11/2007.
            but till today not received anything.
            very surprise for me.

i want the immediate reply,

regards,
            umesh singh
            MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED WITH A SUM OF RS. 6804/- ON 27TH DECEMBER 2007. INDIA TODAY ASSURED THAT A FREE GIFT OF A TELESCOPE WILL BE SENT ALONG WITH THE SUBSCRIPTION OF TWO OR MORE YEARS. I HAVE PAID THE SUBSCRIPTION FOR 3 YEARS ASSUMING THAT THE TELESCOPE WILL BE SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. BUT TO MY SURPRISE THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION FROM " LIVING MEDIA INDIA LTD" STATING FROM WHEN MY SUBSCRIPTION STARTS AND WHEN WILL I GET THE FREE GIFT AS PROMISED BY THEM. KINDLY LOOK INTO IT SINCE I BELIVE INDIA TODAY PEROPLE AND TRUST THEIR COMMITTMENTS.

BALAJI V
            CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
            10 D VIDYALAYA ROAD
            SRIRANGAPALAYAM
            SALEM 636 007.
            I have also ordered books worth Rs. 574 in response to an advertisement appearing in web pages without making a search beforehand relying on the name of Living Media Inda limited. My credit card shown entry on 17/04/08. So far I have not received any books or gifts promised by them viz. Enclypaedia Brittanica with Adidas Bag as gift.

I vouchsafe that customer service is lousy and share with hundreds complaints flooded in this page.

Mukundan SN
            i HAVE PAID SUBSCRIPTION FOR 5 yEARS FOR THEIR MAGAZINE BUSINESS TODAY IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2008 THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD WITH HSBC BANK LIMITED. I HAVE BEEN PROMISED OF A GIFT OF ADDIDAS SHOES FOR THIS SUBSCRIPTION.

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MAGAZINE OR THE GIFT ITEM.

DELAY IN SENDING THE MAGAZINE SEEMS TO BE A REGULAR COMPLAINT WITH THIS GROUP.

VENKATARAMAN S K
            CHENNAI 600020
            Contacted the TOLL FREE NO[protected] for the issues of FORTUNE ASIA. Then they directed to call u for the issues since we already given the subscription in favour of LMA/C FOR THREE YEARS.Mr Pradeep has to answer.
            PRINCIPAL, SREE CHITRA THIRUNAL COLLEGE OFD ENGG, TVPM-18 is the address for the magazine

FORTUNE ASIA we didnot get from May 2012 onwards. Please make arrangement to get the same,

India Today Book Club — Advance made but book not received! [Resolved]

C S Prabhakar
              I had booked for the CDs offered by you on 16 Sep (1:33:46pm)after paying by credit card. On 23 Oct (after almost 7 weeks)...

India Today Book Club — amount charged but no delivery... [Resolved]

kuldeep ratnoo
              I am possibly one of thousands of people cheated by India Today Book Club. I purchased few books on Internet and paid online...

Living Media India Limited — UNSOLICITED VPP [Resolved]

Mrs Sushila Rengarajan
              I have received VPP of books and CDs which I have not ordered....

India Today Book Club — books and cd"s paid ordered not recieved [Resolved]

dinesh malhotra
              i had ordered some books and CDs from India Today Book Club on june2007 and paid through credit card. Till 6th oct 2007, I...