[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation — Big scam public fraud

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Naidulg
Hello Sir,

Here by I found Indian Health Organisation is doing cheating with innocent public with all the health related polices.. by saying itself as IRDA approved. by using India Health Organization. its all doing frauds.

where as I have also cheated by this organization.

Please find the number of compliants from consumer forms and different forms. Where this people are manipulating with all local influences to manage to this frauds.

Can you please do stop doing using name like Govt.of India similar name using such kind of doing frauds save humanity.

there contats: http://www.consumercomplaints.in/indian-health-organisation-b102630
Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2016
Dear IHO Member,

We completely understand your concern and deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate and resolve the matter, please write to us at [protected]@ihomail.com and share complete chronological account of the issue faced by you and the matter will be handled with utmost priority.

IHO

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam, first of all we apologize for any issue that you might have faced as you have mentioned.

We never have claimed on our website or anywhere else to be authorised by either IRDA or the government of India, and the insurance that we provide is solely an add on benefit for member convenience on a no profit basis.

We strive for customer delight and try our best to live up to our member expectations, and in case there are any issues we assure you that we certainly take remedial action.

Also, we would like to gently clarify that we also have a set of tremendously satisfied members, who do not post on social media, considering they are happy with the services. Hence, it would be slightly unfair to form a broad judgement basis unhappy member comments, though we certainly take care of each case of member issues.

Even the most iconic names in any vertical would have some negative comments on social media, but we request you to understand that they are not organizations who provide only sub standard services. Same is the case with IHO.

Should you kindly feel that you have any unresolved issue with regards to IHO membership, please provide us your registered contact details at [protected]@ihomail.com or call us at[protected], and we can take this further.

Team IHO
I have purchased a policy and PHS ID is 40009484. I submit a claim on Nov-15. But still I am waiting for amount. The TPA is paramount. IHO always says to contact to TPA and TPA in not listing me. If I am purchasing a policy from IHO then IHO should responsible for my claim settlement the claim number is 2971240.
Thanks for sharing the complaints . i also get a call from iho.

+91 11 3940 4466 [Delhi/NCR]