Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

On last two times during fule filling, staff of this station did cheating and I opposed for the same and on yesterday I told to fill 1ltr but he billed different again opposed and paid of 1ltr, then the concern staff started argument and stated he will do as he want, I have recorded the same subsequently he forcibly snatched my two wheeler's key and didn't gave and threatened to delete video, I have called as given contact Nos in sign board but didn't get any response.
Jun 20, 2021

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
That located at City Centre Dhanbad, Jharkhand.

I full the petrol my bike
    But extra liter add them.
    My bike petrol capacity 11 literally
    But full the...

I visited chitra service station, at 8PM on 18-6-21, Dwarka sec-4, New Delhi only three person were in patrol pump and too much crowd was there I request to give petrol then they started miss behaving with me I didn't have petrol in my but they refused to give when I ask for complain book then started abusing me and finlay they didn't give petrol I left the pump without petrol it was very bad experience
    So plz take action
    Jun 18, 2021

The use of Phulia petrol pump staff is very bad. Used duty time with customers properly. Indian Oil is a very carp service.br...

Toilet ka chabhi mag ne par ulta bola petrol pump wale ne or chabhi nahi deya.
      Jun 18, 2021

Dear sir today I have visited today your HERGOUN SITAPUR UTTER PRADESH Pitrol pump there is Sir pressure Machine but no stranded...
        Respected sir.
        I Ravinder Raj purohit basically from Rajasthan.i have successfully passed the exam of trade accountant...
        I am a veteran employed in defence PSU, considered as essential service.
        Unfortunately, my car went dry and I wanted...
        I am a veteran employed in defence PSU, considered as essential service.
        Unfortunately, my car went dry and I wanted...

Yesterday night almost 10clk (lockdown time) (16/06/2021) I fill the petrol on my bike and bike tier air getting low.. then I asked pump agent and sales I asked sir my bike tier air getting low I need to fill the air like that they are very rude behavior and told air pump is not working go go like that.. I said why brother air pump is most important to us.. lst one yr u told like that before okay I'm go outside mechanic shop and fill the air.. now lock down time all shop are closed, where I go to fill it.. he's simply said I don't know don't disturb... I'm feeling very very bad and my mom also Wid me..
        Jun 17, 2021

I am khawja I have swift car it's fuel capacity is 42 ltrs but your indian oil pump is complaining that they filled 48.34...
          Hello team

Today I just visit your petrol pump for filling petrol and check tyre pressure.

Team...

Sir, I am apply for new Gas Connection through Umang App. on 25-4-21 reference no PR[protected]. I am received a e-mail on dated 25-4-21 is my waitlist no.[protected]. sir the distributor said my waitlist is release around 15-20 days. It is more then 45 days my waitlist is not release. please release my waitlist as soon as possible and get our connection as soon as possible.
          Jun 14, 2021

I visited a Indian Oil Fuel Station near Power House Chauraha, Ashiyana, Lucknow I asked for Toilets then a employee said there is no Toilet here I asked Why he said talk to manager Then I visited to Manager of that Fuel Station I asked him for toilet He said there is no toilet and no drinking water I asked why he said there is public toilet nearby you can visit there that’s why there is no toilet then i said that it’s urgent then he said it’s your problem actually he is so rude and i m truely fed up that time i asked for complaint form then he said there is no complaint form here. From now onwards I will never visit any Indian Oil fuel station. It’s better for the company to take action and listen to its consumers Thank You ….👎🏻
            Jun 14, 2021

Respected sir my indane gas consumer id is [protected].

I have two numbers of complain.

1). I had approached to the dealer fir chsnge of mobile number they refusrs to do this.

2) my gas regulator is not working...As they provided the old stock.

Please see the matter sir.

Regds
              a tiwari.
              Mob number [protected]
              Jun 13, 2021

13/06/2021 evening at indian oil petrol bunk, madagupatti, sivaganga district, tamilnadu, india, the quatity of petrol I got which is less than one litre but I paid hundred ruppees.. When ask them they said one litre petrol is rs102 but the govt petrol price rs 98 approxiamately what a scam they are doing only reason behind this it's a rural area village so people are not aware of such scams please take neccesary action immediately.
                Jun 13, 2021

The filling station is not providing air filling facility since a long time. Everytime they make excuse that the air pressure meter is not working. Today when we asked for the complaint register, the person at the station refused to provide it.
                  Jun 13, 2021

In my location there is a Indian oil petrol pump He is not giving petrol by zero the meter. He goes on pouring petrol on everyone one after the other.
                    When I asked whether to do zero, it says that the machine has to be turned off and on again. machine is bad
                    my location is
                    vill. dithori
                    tehsil - nainpur
                    district - mandla
                    Jul 9, 2021
                    kabhi bhi pertol zero karke nhi dete hai jb bolo meter zero karo to bolte h meter kharb h abi naya he khula h petrol pump or machine kharb ho rhi h sb fraud hai bechare gareeb logo ko loot rhe h
                    Jun 13, 2021

The free air facility is not provided at Deep Filling Station SALHAWAS-Kosli road, JHAJJAR Haryana.
                      Jun 13, 2021

I Anmol Rathva citizen of vadodara city Gujarat, Today i expeienced very bad service from Indian kio petrol pump new VIP road...