Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

harsh72
Hi... My consumer no is 09823 and my customer id is [protected]. Distributor name is Munikrupa Gas Agency. This is to bring in to notice that every time I received the gas bottle is not adequately sealed, if i am asking to the delivery boy then he is starting misbehaving and not respond to my question at all.Aditionally he never comes with the weighing machine and if i ask him to bring it then that weighing machine is also not proper..without hanging the bottle it shows some positive weight... when i ask the delivery boy regarding his details he streight away refuse to give his details...This is continuously going on for more than last six months...now i am totally tired... additionally please let me know that shall i receive unloked bottle or lekage bottle...if it occurs with the blast then who will be responsible. ...please you must answer my question... i am requesting you to please look in to this metter and take strict actions against that delivery boy...

Indane — Gas Cylinder Not Yet Deliver

ChandruAbi
    I am indane, s lPG customer at Chennai (TN) having consumer no.35628 in the name of Chandrasekar A. My LPG distibutor is SABHA...
    Complaint category Utility Services

shreedutt_
    I am indane, s lPG customer at Bah Agra UP having consumer no.6056 in the name of rajeev kumar . My LPG distibutor is RAJU INDANE GAS SERVICE. I booked cylinder on 29th jan booking no.261369 cashmemo ([protected]) generated on 08/02/2015. I recieved SMS from indane on 8th feb that your cylinder has deliverd. when I go to at my distibutor off they told me your booking have cancelled & his behaviour is very poor so pl take necessery action against my distibutor &deliver my cylinder shortly.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane — Delay in refill delivery and misuse of mobile number for booking

aroopmitra1
      Dear Sir I have booked my LPG Cylinder by SMS on 09.01.2015, Booking No. 770201. I had already been received SMS on 18.02.2015...
      Complaint category Other

Indane — Delay in delivery of gas cylinders

Amitabh0786
      Dir Sir, I am Amitabh Chandra Sharma from Sukhbir Nagar, Karala, Delhi, Consumer No."S26460". I booked a refill on 4th of...
      Complaint category Gas Stations

Shrikant
      Its been a lot of times that we are getting incomplete gas amount in the cylinder and most of the time the cylinders are found with leakage problem. We have compliant to the related agency "Babarpur Gas Service Station Shahdara Delhi" a lot of times. Unfortunately no action is taken against it till now, and even when we try to call their numbers as[protected] &[protected], they don't even pick the call. We have visited the place a lot of times to ask them to look into it, and they simply neglect everything and doing nothing. I hope something must be done atleast from the top authorities who have given these kind of agencies the licence. We have already registered our complaint against the same with a complaint number 1903771 dated: 18 February, 2015 The Agency Details are as: Babarpur Gas Service C-3/4, gali No. 3, Babarpur Extn, Kabir Nagar, Delhi-110004 TIN No. - [protected] My Consumer Number is: [protected] Name: Naresh Kumar Sharma Mail ID: upvan.[protected]@gmail.com

pramod62
        Dear Sir I am a consumer of Indian oil LPG connection under the distributor of "JHALAK INDANE" Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand. My consumer no 2384. I have purchage a cylinder last week. Now after four days we find that cylinder has no LPG but that is full of water or other liquid. I have inform my distributor and the propritor Ms Aradhna Singh on their ph no [protected] and [protected]. She says that Jamshedpur bottling plant has sent the filled cylinder. How a bottling plant of Jamshedpur filled a cylinder through water instead of LPG. Pl look after the matter.Cylinder SN, 4879965 Batch no I-1147, tested date 07-14, net weight 14.2 KG. My ph no [protected] Pramod Kumar Sinha A/12, Anima Apartment South Office Para Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

M. S. Sachdeva
          My consumer no is V3551 WITH ABHINAV GAS SECTOR 13 UE KARNAL 132001. MY ID NO IS [protected] MSSACHDEVA. I Booked LPG GAS ON [protected] VIDE NO GIVEN 222129 ON SMS CASH MEMO NO [protected] GIVEN BY SMS[protected]. DELIVERY ON VR NO [protected] DT[protected] WITH AMT PAYABLE RS 719/- WHICH I paid on DELIVERY.THE COST OF CYLINDER IS RS 419 .35- THIS SUBSIDY TO BE TRANSFERRED SHOULD HAVE BEEN Rs. 299.65. ON MY ENQUIRY FROM THE BANK AND FROM PASS BOOK I FOUND THAT AMT PAID IS RS195.68 ONLY LESS BY RS103.97.. I DONT KNW WHY THIS DIIFFERNCE. AGAIN EARLIER ON BOKING[protected] BOOKING VR NO[protected] DT [protected] I -PAID RS1143.50 ON [protected].THE CYLINDER WAS TO COST RS 314.75 AND SUBSIDY PAYABLE WAS Rs. 828.75 AS WAS MENTIONED IN THE VR BUT AMT TRANSFERRED WAS RS 675.-75 LESS BY RS153/- On my enquiry from the Abhinav gas Karnal, I was told that this amount is to be adjusted against Rs. 435/- deposited by IOC on 19-Feb-14, whereas on my enquiry from other consumers that no such ajdustment is to be made as confirmed from your advertisements also. Kindly arrange to let me have the difference as mentioned above. With Best Regards M.S.Sachdeva [protected]

rpsrathore
            I filled petrol in my pulsar bike from Sri Sharada Enterprises Indian oil petrol pump at Amruthahalli, bangalore urban for Rs 500 at 6:30 pm 20/02/2015. Person who was filling petrol in bike set the meter at Rs 500. When he was filling petrol, he was applied stopper button two times and stopped the meter at Rs501.50. I asked him why were you applied stopper button two times and why your meter was not stopped at Rs500. I also asked him that you measured petrol in same way and showed me. But he denied and called his colleague .they shouted on me and avoid to measure petrol in measuring cane. Please take necessary action on this indian oil petrol pump and checks its petrol measure meter. So that if any customer want Rs 500 petrol and measure it in measuring cane, Its meter stop at Rs 500 and same amount of petrol come in measuring cane.

Satbir muwal
              The Agency is not booked a Riffils with in the 21days of Last cylinder received & the cylinder is not distributed within time. My Last booking of cylinder by online vide Ref. no 900051 Dt. 17/02/2015. But the cylinder is not received yet, please help me. Agency address is : Choudhary Gas Service, Kalanaur Distt Rohtak (Haryana)

Jankinandan Sharma
                Sir my booking no is213771 on date 25 january2015 My silendar is empty from three days. I meet disributer daily but he does not silendar me. He made me fool saying that tomarrow silendar will bi send but i have not found yet please help me soon to sending silendar soon . My dairy no 10378 Name agency shamhu gas service baseri road Bari district dholpur rajasthan My mob no [protected]

nit deliver selender
                nit deliver selender

vikasedi55
                  Hi Sir, This is to inform you that i am customer in Indane Gas service for a long time but for few months back i am facing a great problems from your mentally harrasment, abusive languages, misbehaviour and very much problems from your one of the agencies employees . So kindly take a strict action against them .I am requesting them to transfer my connection to Unnao district but he is not doing so and using abusive language and from May 14 he is misbehaving and not transfering now today he used very much rude language(Abusive language) and finally said i will transfer your connection whatever you want to do do it in unprofessional language . Agency Name :Unique Gas Agency Agency Code :[protected] Customer Details; Rashmi Customer No. Ux6314

rksress
                    My Indane consumer number is 09732. I have booked my cylinder on 12 Febuary 2015. My Refill booking number is 501652. Normally cylinder delivers in within 2 days max. but this time it has already become too late and i have not recieved my cylinder. Last cylinder is about to finish, may be it will be over today only, then whole cooking system will be effected. I have tried calling customer care and other relevant numbers to get the cylinder but no action has been taken yet. Please provide a cylinder as soon as possible on above mentioned booking number.

Gupta Ashish
                      This crusade for getting a legitimate gas connection from Agnihotri Gas Agency I have been trying to get a LPG Gas connection, but that seems to be not less than an Army mission. I had applied for the LPG connection on 7th February, 15 but because I didn’t want to buy a gas stove from the agency, as I already have one I was ORDERED to come & check next week. My next visit, I was asked to pay Rs. 250 cash to the agency, for getting my existing gas stove checked. I paid for it, but was surprised to know that I’ll not get a receipt against it. The person began to get rude when I asked for a reason. I withdrew to save myself from being embarrassed in front of other people. I was summoned after 2 days. Next visit was on 11 Feb, 15. I went there taking a leave from my office, fearing that weather I’ll be able to I’ll be able to get my gas connection respectfully. The gentleman at the desk took me to a nearby tea stall, and explained me that gas connections are available, but the delay was because of my arrogance. “MY ARROGANCE” but when did I …. He explained that don’t be adamant, and it is not possible to get a gas connection without bribing them by buying the over-priced stove from them. When he saw that I want to be idealistic, he went back & I was asked to pay another visit after 3 days. My next visit was on today, and the inspection guy did not come. When I inquired, I was asked to follow up with him. My gas connection is now not dependent on the date of application, but on the inspection person. Since one week now I have been trying to get in touch with Renuka Shukla, the area manager for Noida, but am not able to get in touch with her, nor am I getting any response from any of the complaint numbers. Because of this, I’m thinking it’s better to take a LPG cylinder in black, which I’m getting for a higher price, but it will save me from all this crusade. Please suggest if you have any suggestions.

babitaa
                        My consumer number is 27588 and I have booked an cylinder on 7th of Feb. People have started receiving cylinder booked after 7th Feb, but I haven't. As a justification to the I have been told by the distributor that I can get a cylinder since I haven't linked my account with Adahar or bank yet. This is an complete insult as to my knowledge as of now there is no such rule from Govt. of India that a individual can't receive a cylinder in absence of Adhar or Bank Account or no such rule to prioritized the distribution of cylinder based on the availability of Adahr or Bank Account. I am not sure the how Indian Govt or Indane can author the distributor to make such remarks. As a citizen of this country I understand my responsibility and will link my bank account. But this kind of decision or statement by a distributor is completely against the law. I would like to know the authenticity of the rule also would like to take Indane the appropriate step so that I can receive my due cylinder

anjudeep
                          I am Deepak Kumar bearing Indane LPG Customer No- 93654, subscription no- [protected] and LPG ID[protected]. My Indane Gas distributor name is Gajanana Enterprises, #30B, 16th Main Road, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034, Karnataka. I booked the cylinder on 23rd Jan 2015 using IVRS, with booking reference no- 315035 and generated cash memo- [protected]. The subsidy amount of Rs. 568.00 has been credited in Aadhar card linked bank account. But the cylinder has not been delivered till date. I tried to contact the distributor office but no action has been taken yet. Please do the needful.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-01 13:04:53
                          Refill-cylinder delivered.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Raghunath Sinha
                            Dear Sir, We have a connection with KASNA INDANE GAS SERVICE at Greater Noida. Our consumer number is 30619. We are not happy with the service and therefore would like to bring the following to your notice. After booking the gas there is total uncertainty on its delivery. In spite of visiting the agency we are not sure when it will be delivered. It takes even one month between booking and delivery. If by chance we are not at home the booking gets cancelled. It happened on[protected]. If we know the tentative delivery time, we can wait; waiting for the gas indefinitely is not logical. Something can be done to improve the situation. This time the booking on our consumer number 30619 was registered with reference number 500327 dated[protected]. Cash memo number [protected] was generated vide SMS dated[protected]. The gas is still not delivered. Since 6th Feb we are waiting at home with the fear that if it is missed the booking will get cancelled. We are visiting the agency every alternate day to get a correct picture of delivery but get a unsatisfactory reply from the customer care desk. The standard reply from the customer care desk is that "the cash memo is given to godown and deliver boy and we have no control on delivery date." I am not sure that such a statement is acceptable to you. Please have a look at the situation and do something to improve it. Thanking you. R P Sinha O-25, Delta-3, Greater Noida - 201310

mishr19
                              sir, I Dr.Manikant Mishra quarter No:- B/11 G.K.General Hospital Bhuj Kutch is a customer of Indane gas agency distributor is shahjanand gas agency bhuj kutch my customer id is[protected] and registered bank account is SBI RTO relocation site bhuj A/C No:- [protected] my registered mobile no:- [protected] but i have not booked for any cylinder since approx last 6 month due to personal reason but i am getting monthly message of cylinder delivery on the same LPG ID then who is receiving the filled cylinder and where is going the amount of subsidy please check and inform as sun as possible.Recent cash memo no:- [protected] dated 08/01/2015 which i have neither booked not recieved. THANKING YOU
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

sameer.tyu
                                dear sir, I booked my cylinder on 14.02.2015 but ye i have not received my cylinder many time i called my distributor but he did not my problem and cut my call consumer no. 17666 cactus lily enterprise case memo no. [protected] booking no. 408066 south delhi my phn no. [protected]
                                Dear sir/Ma'am
                                I booked my cylinder on 29/01/2015 . But til now I not received my cylinder. Many time I will contact my distributer but no one response .

Kindly need full my problem

My consumer no : CX 9441736
                                Booking No : [protected]
                                Case memo no : [protected]
                                Thanks&Regards
                                R.Anantharaja
                                +91-[protected]
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane — Not delivaring in time, even booikng by phone online and selling our booking cylinder to commercial

jhkojop
                                  Dear Sir In this town, the Gas agent and Delivery Boys having lot of adjustment with all hotels and others they will make...
                                  Complaint category Gas Stations

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                                  Amazon India
                                  Wrong information provided by customer care
                                  (11 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  I was provided faulty mobile phone
                                  (31 minutes ago)
                                  Blocked/Banned Account
                                  (44 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  No options working for forgotten password
                                  (44 minutes ago)