Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Ar bhatt
Someone is fradulantely booking refill gas cylinders under my connection.
I first got SMS on my registered mobile number on 2nd march 2013 for refill booking no[protected]....again on 12th march another cylinder has been booked under my connection with refill booking number[protected]. I have not booked any cylinder and neither have they been delivered to me. Someone is fradulently booking cylinders under my connection.

Pls help...under the new regulations, I am entitled only 9 cylinders under subsidy and this way I will loose my subsidised refill.

I have moved my residence 3 months ago and was out of town...I have just returned and was about to apply for transfer my connection when I started getting these SMS.

Pls help....my agency is K2 international, sharia vihar, new delhi.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:57:52

Indane Gas — irregular supply of domestic cylinder

Sir/madam,
I am a professor in agra university. I have a gas connection of singh gas service agra (consumer No.2225). Last 6 months the service of this agency become very irregular. the main problem is the telephone connection of this agency are always busy or no answer. so every time i can not go to the agency personally to book the cylinder. The telephone is the only easiest way to book the cylinder. On 24-07-08 i went to the agency personally and booked the cylinder. But the response is zero. what should i do? please suggest me and if i want to change the agency then what is the way?
Sir/madam,
I am a gov.servant. I have a gas connection of RAM RAJA GAS service JHANSI (consumer No.RT-2644). Last 6 months the service of this agency become very irregular. the main problem is the telephone connection of this agency are always busy or no answer. so every time i can not go to the agency personally to book the cylinder. The telephone is the only easiest way to book the cylinder. On 07.01.2011 i went to the agency personally and booked the cylinder. But the response is zero. what should i do? please suggest me.sir, we have made a booking on 07'jan2011 for reffiling the cylinder, booking no is 802 and my consumer no is RT-2644. but till date we have not recieved the delivery of filled cylinder. so pls take neccesary action against this and kindly deliver the cylinder as soon as possible.I request you to please look into the issue.

Indane Domestic Cylinder — irregular supply

My consumer no is s-29544 under the name of jagdish bellan. since 5 years we are having a permanent address where gas supply is done. For about three-four months we are facing a difficulty of irregular cylinder supply and also the agency takes morre time about 10 to 15 days even when there is no demand for cylinder. Name of the agency is-SUDENDRA INDANE GAS, HBR layout, Bangalore.I carry bills for your information.I request you to consider my complaint urgent. Kindly do the needful as early as possible.Agency people are also not customer friendly.

Thanking You.
Please consider...
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indane LPG — Empty gas cylinder delivered [Resolved]

pauld95

I am a receipient of the LPG cylinders from Indane. My consumer # is AG10313. I had booked my gas cylinder...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Utility Services

Ankush Bhasin
    I have booked domestic gas cylinder of Indane on 15.02.2013 .So far gas cylinder has not been delivered at my residence.Not only this but my order id is also not generated in the online portal which was supposed to be generated on the very next day of booking.
    I am also attaching the booking summary .

It is requested to take necessary action so that these indane people do not harass public and force them to purchase domestic cylinders in black.

Not getting domestic gas cylinder even after booking online before almost one month back

lindane — Gas cylinder is not coming and i have booked it one month back

Dear sir/Madam

It is really disappointing that inspite of all my good efforts with the staff of greater noida gas agency in Alpha-II is not co-ordinating with people out here.My customer ID no. is K13994 .I have two gas cylinder connection so accordingly I have booked the gas cylinder one month before but i am still waiting for my gas cylinder with no surity of their coming .There is no logical reason behind it.They are just doing it for their personal sake of making money by selling those cylinders in ''BLACK''.This is not fair enough with Public.Many people are submitting their complaints but if you do not take action against all that then please stop this propoganda of complaints registration form online.We totally rely on you now onwards.

With lot of hope in you
    Anuttam

lindane — Faulty domestic gas cylinder

i got a new cylinder delivered at my residence on 06.04.09 and at the time of delivery the cylinder was duly checked by the delivery man in the presence of my family member. when i was about to replace my empty cylinder with that new one on 19.04.09 i found that the gas was ejecting out from the mouth of that new cylinder and that the cylinder was almost empty. now as because of sunday no service centre was opened so we informed our distributor on monday i.e on 20.04.09 and whenthe service man turned out he simply said that nothing can be done on this since they cannot rely on us that we have not consumed that new cylinder. as a result we had to again book a new cylinder worth Rs 350.00/- which is nothing but an extra expense and also a harassment. my question is that being a consumer for so many years cant we expect this much of service from such a big company? why do we have to pay twice for a gas cylinder when we have no fault at all? i would be looking forward for a proper solution.

lindane — not receiving of gas cylinder

I am a consumer of mahabir gas agency (consumer no 13778) Dhanbad. I had booked for refil on 01.02.2011.but till date I have not recieved it. it is a practice of mahavir gas that they are only giving cylender those who are going to get it from thier office. I am doing job 25kms far from dhanbad city & it is very much imposseble for my oldage parent to their office Ithink u will do a permanentb solution for me. Thanking you SUBRATA MITRA. TELIPARA (PAUL NAGAR) HIRAPUR. PO+DIST-- DHANBAD 826001

lindane — Gas Cylinder not delivered after booking

I am a regular consumer of Indane LPG gas. My consumer No is S-18137. The dealer is Sudheendra Indane gas Agency , 2nd Main, 80ft road, Hennur Road, HBR lay out Bangalore -560043.The last time I received a cylinder of gas was on 11th April 2011. After that I made a bookng for fresh cylinder on the 16th May through the new phone booking system. Since I did not get any delivery till 9th June, I made a fresh booking on that date.The booking no given to me was 230731.
    Yesterday I got a call from the delivery boy that they have not got any intimation and hence I should make a fresh booking. As we are in urgent need of fresh cylinder pl help.
    Cherian K Baby
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

mahadevappa badiger
      DEAR SIR:-I have got new LPG gas connection registration form from you but sri.seva indane gas agency of afzalpur is not giving new-gas cylinder and regulator,He says to pay 6000rupees for new filled gas and regulator with new stove
      Sir i have already a stow in my home,I want just filled cylinder and regulator only as is company fee But distributor forces to pay Rs.4000 for cylinder and regulator and he pretends that i will come to your home and see your stow and kitchen status Like this he is confusing me
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:57:04

Indian oil corporation — NO PROPER REPONSE FOR NEW GAS CONNECTION.

I HAVE BOOKED FOR NEW GAS CYLINDER CONNETION WITH M/s SHAKTI GAS AGENCY, JAMNAGAR[protected] BEFORE SIX MONTHS.

YET STILL TODAY, I AM NOT GETTING PROPER REPLY FROM VENDOR REGARDING WHEN I AM GOING TO GET CONNECTION.

PL. DO THE NEEDFUL IN THIS REGARD.
      I am from Lakshmangarh, Sikar, Rajasthan.
      I want to take new gas connection, but the distributar here in lakshmangarh say that there is no new connection, this problem is not only with me but there are no. of people who are facing the same problem
      iam v.sivakumar residing at kalangal near sulur iam asking for a new gas connection for past one year but balaji gas agency is already suppling cylinders in kalangal is telling that they will not give new connection to kalangal i dont now what to do. please give me details and do the needfull.

thank you.

thank you.

Indane Gas Agencies — Non -receipt of my second cylinder [Resolved]

gurum30
        I have applied for Second cylinder in Indane Gas agencies, They ve sent approval letter on Feb 02 2013, when I am appeared...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas Cylinder Refill — Cylinder refill not delivered [Resolved]

Suresh_engg
        I(Suresh Kumar) have booked a refill on 14 Feb 2013 with Seetharama Indane Gas Services, and got booking reference number-303234....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (70)Complaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas — Lost Gas Connection Book [Resolved]

devendrasinghbisht
        WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
        DEAR SIR AFTER DEMISE OF MY FATHER MY MOTHER HAS LOST GAS CONNECTION BOOK AND NOT ABLE...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Other

Indane Gas — Domestic gas cylinder not delivered, while online status shows differently [Resolved]

venu059
        I booked my Gas refill order online at www.indane.co.in with the Reference number R[protected] on[protected] with Order...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas Cylinder (Lpg) — late delivery

Murali Krishna
        Sir/Madam,

I am getting very poor service from Priyanka Gas service loacated at 11-32/1/23.R.B Nagar...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane LPG Gas — Harrassment no timely supply of gas [Resolved]

Narendra Suparna Singh
        My consumer number is 9012485 and last gas booking reference number is 293027 (Dt 23.02.2013), Distributor is Angel Gas Agency...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Utility Services

LITUA MALIK
        There're 2 new LPG Connections of Indane in different genuine names which had been booked first time with M/s Urvashi Enterprises, Distributor of Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.UG-201-D, Sushant Shopping Arcade, Sushant Lok, Phase-1, Gurgaon-122001 as per details given below:-

One new Indane LPG Connection having submitted all necessary supporting evidence alongwith duly filled in an prescribed form for applying a fresh new LPG Indane Gas Connection was applied in my name i.e. SANYAM BHUSHAN r/o 209-A, Beverly Park-1, DLF City, Phase-2, Gurgaon-122009 with the above Distributor on 11th October,2012 against the Acknowledgement No. 5649 as given by the above-stated Distributor.

The Second New Indane LPG Connection having submitted all necessary supporting evidence alongwith duly filled in an prescribed form for applying a fresh new LPG Indane Gas Connection was applied in my name i.e.Litua Malik who being a servant of my house and keeping his foods separately and urgently requires his own kitchen r/o 209-A, Beverly Park-1, DLF City, Phase-2, Gurgaon-122009 with the above Distributor on 22nd November,2012 against the Acknowledgement No.[protected] as given by the above-stated Distributor.

Due to getting failure for non-seeking the New LPG Indane Gas Connections by both the above Consumers/ Applicants, a huge financial and homely problems are being faced.

When the new connections of LPG to the genuine applicants as we both are, cannot be given in time then why the Govt. promises falsely and are glaring false slogans as " APPLY & GET LPG NEW CONNECTION" to the general public.

kINDLY HELP IN THE CONCERNED GRIEVANCE ON PRIORITY BASIS.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:55:16

lpg indane — For New Connection

I have booked for new connection in Feb 2008 at M/S BHARTHANA GAS AGENCY, BHARTHANA, ETAWAH (UP). Till date new connection not alloted. I have already complaint but not compile or not any action for this.

Kindly take action for this.

Neeraj Kumar Shakya
        Kalyan Nagar,
        Bharthana
        Distt. - Etawah
        Pin - 206242 (UP)
        Phone - [protected]
        Dear Sir/Mam,
        I am your customer with the consumer id 7704. I had applied for a connection at M/S DILIP DISTRIBUTORS(Kolkata) CODE NO[protected], paying an amount of Rs. 4500/-.
        My consumer card was issued on the 9th of Feb, 2008. But since then till date i have not got my cooking stove, i am always promised to collect it the following week claming the stoves to be out of stock.
        Sir/Mam i would be very thankful if you help me in this matter.

Thanks and reguards,
        Talha Manzoor on behalf of Sultan Akhtar.

Indane Gas — NO NEW CONNECTION ALLOCATION

Respected Sir/Madam,

I resides in Bangalore at below mentioned postal address,
        E-46, 1st Floor, 7th Cross,
        Syndicate Bank Colony, Nr Minakshi Temple, Are Kre Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.

I am new to Bangalore, I have obtained a new Rationing Card as well to comply with the law and regulation.

Our nearest supplier for Indane Gas is Sheela Gas Agency. I requested for a new connection on 19th Nov 2008 to Sheela Gas Agency, in response to the same they told us that I have to purchase a gas stove, without which they will not issue a new gas connection.

I explained them that I already have a gas stove with ISI mark, so they emphasised upone getting it supervised, to which I agreed, day before yesterday only (2nd Dec 2008) one of the supervisor came from Sheela Gas Agency.

Yesterday - 3rd Dec 2008, my wife went to meet the owner or incharge of the Sheela Gas Agency office to know when will they issue a new gas connection, they said that, since, I have a stove which is out dated we have to purchase a new stove then and then only they will issue a new gas connection.

They are forsing me to buy a new gas stove if I want to go for a new Indane Gas connection ! is it fare ?

I want to go for a new Indane Gas Connection, pl help me.

Warm Regards
        Malav Shah.
        Mob : +[protected]

Indane LPG — New Consumer

i want to take a new lpg connection for my home.For this what i have to do .Please suggest where can i contact for the above matter.

LPG — new connection

.I have booked my new cannection by on line.NO 163829 date 23/02/10. I like to know that when and how i will get confermation from your eand.

New LPG Connection — NOT ALLOTED

I HAVE ALREADY REGISTER AD SHUBHALAXMI INDANE AGENCY IT IS NOT PROPERLY ANSWER THAT FOR COMPLAIN TOLL FREE NOM AND COMPLAIN 69874 BUT IT IS NOT VALID ADDRESS PROOF OF THE POSSESSION LETTER

PRESENTALY I HAVE 4 MONTH TO WAIT OF THE CONNECTION

BHARAT N PATEL
        reform & justice

Indane Gas — non-delivery of LPG cylinder [Resolved]

anandhisridhar
          Respected Sir/Madam,
          I am a holder of LPG Gas Service wide Consumer No.52834. Our Gas Agency is M/s Easwara Agencies,...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (103)Complaint category Utility Services

Moiyanka Bose
          I have booked a cylinder at 3rd February, 2013 withe refill order number 450083. For theis booking a cash memo has been generated withe cash memo no. 2296 on 18the Feb,2013(as seen from thee message received in my mobile). But I haven't received any refill yet(26 the Feb, 2013). When I made a complaint on[protected],I have been informed theat the necessary has been taken and thee gas will be delivered withein 24 hours(Complaint number : 839044). When I called theem 2 days later theey inform me actually it would take 48 working hours!!. Now as I haven't been received any cylinder yet, can you please explain me what is actually theeir working hours? Because it is already 6 days over(excluding Sunday), and no sign of progress on theeir side.

Had theey sold my refill in thee open market so now theey are avoiding any contact and if thee Indane help line[protected] is of no use theen why it has been opened to misguide thee customers?
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:54:34

srivastava521989

REF: MY COMPLAINT NO.410244 DATED 12.04.2012

With reference to aforeasid subject please note that I am a valid consumer of Indane Gas having SV
            No. [protected] and Customer No. 8833 of Sri Baba Viswanath Indane Gas Service, 2/130/1,
            Sahityanaka Golaghat, Ramnagar, Varanasi having distributor code No. 246551.

I want to know the rate of Indane Gas at the time of delivery at home i.e. Rs. 419/- or Rs. 440/- or
            Rs.450/- because the deliveryman of aforesaid Agency taking a sum of Rs.20/- to Rs. 30/- towards
            delivery charge, if I refuse to pay extra charges the threatened me that he can not delivery LPG to me
            without taking extra amount towards delivery charge. In this connection please note that the aforesaid
            Agency is not taking any Action against the deliveryman but they are supporting them.

Please look into the matter and do the needful

Thanking you,

MOB NO. [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:53:00

Indane Gas — rate difference

sir ,
            i beg to say that i live in shuklaganj unnao(u.p) in my area shuklaganj gas service has get Rs.311.00
            for refill while i take refill from his godown and i think according to government rule the value of refill at godown is Rs.303.00 approx. and Rs.311.00 is the value of home dilevery.

Indian Oil Corporation — Gas distributor [Resolved]

jayesh vadgama
              Dear sir .

As per government notification for surrender LPG gas refill connection against Adani gas...
              Complaint category Government Organizations

aksharmavoice

I'm a consumer of Indane Gas. My Consumer No. 23527.
              I have received a gas cylinder on Feb 2, 2013 whose weight is 2 KG less than the actual written on cylinder.

Cylinder number: 587796
              Max Gross Weight written on cylinder: 30.0 KG
              Actual Weight Measured : 28 Kg
              Cylinder received on: Feb 2, 2013
              Condition: Cylinder is still sealed ( Not even cylinder leakage)
              Distributer: Sharma Gas Company "SHOP NO.A-1&2, SRI SDMANDIR MRKT",NEW DELHI,Delhi,Delhi,DEL

I have complaint several time to delivery man as well as "Sharma Gas Agency", but no body listening.

Kindly help me. I'll be grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards
              Amit Sharma
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:21:46

Indane Gas — 2 kg less gas was taken by me

HELLO SIR/ MAM
              I purchased gas on 16/10/09 from JJ Gas Service.which is situated in WP-8/4 WAZIRPUR ASHOK VIHAR but the cyllender wighed me 28 KG. ie 2 kg less gas is given to me inspite i paid 280/ RS. My CONSUMER NO IS JJ 27181 IN THE NAME OF Archit Gupta.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

fybercyber
                FOR THOSE WHO RESIDE IN VELACHERRY chennai.

BEWARE OF INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP (IOCL) NEAR GURUNANAK COLLEGE, OPPOSITE OT WESTIN HOTEL.

i use to get very low mileage in this particular petrol pump. so today i need to check them extra carefully. and you know what ? today i caught them red handed. i gave 100rs to fill petrol. other attendant try to distract me . suddenly i turned to see the nummber. he was causually typing 36rs in number pad. i asked him why you typed 36rs even after telling you to put 100rs petrol. he said "no sir it was in zero. you dont need to worry blah blah blah". he started to put petrol. asked him to take his hand. and you know what . it stopped at 36rs. and then he "machine problem ." he tried to start the pump manualy remaining 64rs of petrol. i stopped him. asked him to give remaining 64rs. i told them i not going to come back here again.this happend not for the frist they did it again and again to me some 4 times. something cheating going on.

this is new kind of fraud. if ask them to fill 100rs. they type 40rs. when you are not seeing meter. then they show you zero in counter. meter stop at 40rs. then they manually fill remaining fuel until it comes to 100rs. sometimes they set it to 100rs. purposely stop the fuel manualy and then start it again to fill the remaining fuel.

so friends.

1. if anyone try to distract you . dont take your eyes off from counter. answer him without taking your eyes off from the counter.
                2.if you want to fill petrol 500rs... attendant filled only 200rs. then never tell him to fill remainig 300rs of petrol. just leave the pump station with 200rs of petrol. he is definitely cheating.

GOOD PETROL PUMPS I FOUND OUT IN VELACHERRY REAGION:

1. Small bharat petroleum petrol pump in 100ft bypass road. its located on left side of the road when you travel towards velacherry. here quality seems to be good. i can feel the difference. quantity also 100% good. only one guy will standing and pour fuel to your vehicle. another interesting thing i found out is. they opened pasted banner mentioning they have quality checking tools here to check quality of petrol.

2. HP petrol pump in velachery by pass road. its on the right side of the road when you travel toward velacherry vijayanager. quantity is 100% same. quality some what good. my bike gave good mileage.

3. IOCL pump in taramani link road. quantity is 100%. no cheating. but quality also some what good. but i can feel the difference in quality between these two pump and small bharat petroleum pump in 100ft road.

So friends BEWARE OF IOCL PETROL PUMP OPPOSITE WESTIN HOTEL NEAR GURUNANAK COLLEGE.

NOTE: This is was on JAN 2013. so i will try to update periodicaly which petrol pump is cheating and which is not.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:52:21

IOCL Petrol Pump — Defraud in Quantity

I've filled petrol from IOCL petrol pump which is runned by M/s Unique Retreads Pvt. Ltd. which is located at Opp. Ashima Mill, Khokhara, Ahmedabad.

The Cash Memo No. is 7781 dated 11 August, 2008.

The Quantity for which I paid was Rs. 500.00 (9.24 Liters) but when I noticed my fuel meter it indicated half of what I had paid for i.e. around 5 Liters and also the average of my vechile came down to 5/liter from 12/liter because of improper quantity. This has happened for the second consecutive time.

So I request you to take a stern actions against this retail outlet of IOCL and protect the rights and hard earned money of innocent customers.

Nilesh

Indian Oil Petrol Pump — Petrol pump fraud in indian oil petrol pump velacherry chennai

Dear Sir MAdam,

FOR THOSE WHO RESIDE IN VELACHERRY chennai.

so friends.

GOOD PETROL PUMPS I FOUND OUT IN VELACHERRY REAGION:

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas New Connection Reg — INDANE GAS NEW CONNECTION STATUS NOT RECEIVED [Resolved]

arun.upadhyay

I Arun upadhyay registered for New Gas connection with Indane with M/s YADU INDANE GAS SEWA, Ghaziabad...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Gas Stations

nsrmurthy
                  Reg:- My consumer number 789
                  With reference to the above consumer number. I would like to state that the last date of submission of Adhar card is15/2/13. Whereas my consumer no was blocked from booking for a cylinder from 16/1/13. As you are well aware that after 15/2/13 a customer will not get gass subsidy till the adhar card is submitted to the gas agency.
                  It is injustice to block my consumer no. proir to the date fixed by the government. I am a senior citizen(84years) and I cannot go here and there for getting the gas. As such I request you to unblock my customer no 789 and allow me to book my cylinder. Last cylinder booked on 16/11/12 and delivered on 25/11/12. Since 15days I am trying to book and there is no proper information in online booking portal.

N. SriRamaMurthy
                  2-2-18/18/4/44
                  Baghdad Amberpet
                  Hyderabad
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:52:13

sunil sharma671
                    I have applied for new connection to NCR Indane AgencyM/s Jatin Gas Service, Delhi,KapasHera on 14/12/2012. My reegistration no is N[protected]. But till now (12/02/2013) I donot receive any letter or further response from the gas agency. When I asked about the status of the application, they didn't reply seriously and said that it will take 2 or 3 months more.

Required solution ?