Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1310)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Nangal Gas Service (Indian Oil) — Harrassment

sherrysingh
My Self Inderjit Singh , R/O Vill: Rampur Sahni, P.O: Partap Nagar, Tehsil : Nangal Town Ship , Distt. : Ropar, Punjab. I,...
Complaint category Gas Stations

Agin George
Dear Sir / Madam:

I am an Indane User from past 1 year in Bangalore. I got transferred to Kochi on 25th August, 2012. I collected all the required documents, surrender documents etc and submitted to Indane Gas Agency in Tripunithura.

But I have not yet received even a single cylinder. I am trying for the same from September 1st. It is now more than a month and I have a small baby for whom everything needs to be bolied, even the feeding bottle.

It is very difficult to survive without LPG cylinder. Every day eating from hotel is making my family sick. Please help me and give me the connection. .

Gas Agency people says, new connections are not been given, hence not giving us. But ours is not new, transferred from a different state.
New place, and no gas to cook.... See our pathetic condition !!!...

Please help, thinking about my baby atleast !!!!

Agin

sandeep.[protected]@aircel.co.in

Dear Sir(s)
    Sub: You Letter/Complaint ref:-
    Registration Number: Description:
    647141 I am not able to get the second cylinder from the last six month. every time they told you have to wait another six month . pls help

has been forwarded to our FeedBack Officer

We thank you for your feedback. This has been Registered vide No. mentioned above. Please quote the above Registration number in your future correspondence / follow up with regard to this feedback. you can also track status of feedback using this Registration number.

We sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback on our product / services. We shall soon revert to you on the same.
    Assuring you of our best of services always, We look forward to more Feedback & Suggestions from you. Your valuable Feedback / Suggestion help us improve our Services.

If you have opted for intimation thru email/sms, you will be intimated on that email/sms, once an authorised person replies to your feedback.
    This is an Auto generated acknowledgement.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Shiva Shekar
      Dear Sir:

Subj: My Consumer No. A28088 & SV No. 7132301
      Change of Address and Surname not added as per my address proof
      ---

With reference to my above consumer no. I would like to book second (double) cylinder. In this regard I would like to bring to your kind notice that, I was staying at Plot No. 34/A, Lasminagar Near Picket, Secunderabad – 500 026 now I have shifted to 1st floor in the same address. I request you to update my address in your records as, Plot No. 34/A, 1st Floor, Laxminagar, Near Picket, Secunderabad – 500026.

I would like to bring to your kind notice, that my name was entered by surname only, in my correspondence and academic records I have entered my name with surname and my father name i.e., A N Shiva Shekar the same proof was produced at the time of new gas booking connection in the year 1993 but in your records you have entered as, A. Shiva Shekar. So I request you to change my name and address.

Please do the needful
      Thanking you,
      Yours truly,

[A.N.SHIVA SHEKAR]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Indane Gas — Cylinder without washer

Satyanarayana Thota
        My consumer number is 42863. Name of the doistributer is M.M.Enterprises., Distribter Phone numberis 23531044. To day morning...
        Complaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas Co - Hardev Gas, Jalandhar Cantt — Not giving new connection

bhavneesh
        she is very arrogant, disturbed every time, i have been using the service from 2 yrs without any connection, they always...
        Complaint category Government Organizations

suneeshn
        I made a booking on 18-sep-2012, and still have not received gas cylinder.
        I have only one cylinder also I am a new customer and this was my first booking.
        And the agency is also not responding properly, I last talked with Mr. Sanjay Singh (he claim that he is the senior of the company / agency), and that was a very bad experience in my life he, don’t have discipline to talk with a customer.
        His last work ( I will not provide the gas at your home, you may do whatever you-can)
        If the agency/ company cant able to give a properly service to customer, then they must have to inform that at the first time, when the customers come to take new connections.

kvivek21
          Subject: Mental harassment to senior citizen due to delay in transfer of Indane gas connection by City Gas Services Sector 37 Chandigarh

My husband Shri Ram Sahai Verma was holding a gas connection with M/S City Gas Services Sector 37 Chandigarh under consumer No 24079, S.V. No 271844 dated 22/11/1993. My husband expired on 28/01/2010. I went to city gas office to get the connection transferred to my name after completing all the necessary documents as advised by them but city gas officials refused to do so and said they do not have stationary. Then I went to Indane Area office Sector 19 B Chandigarh and met deputy manager Mr. C.H. Dogra regarding my case. He also suggested in writing to M/S City Gas Services Sector 37 Chandigarh that the name of consumer should be changed in death case from husband to wife as per IOCL policy but M/S City Gas Services officials refused to do so and told me the same excuse of not having stationary and asked me to come after fifteen days. They told me that the matter could be delayed even further if the stationary is not available. Their manner of dealing with customer is very rude specially for the senior citizen /old persons and being an old lady it is also very difficult for me to visit their office again and again.

Kindly treat my case urgently and sympathetically so that I am saved from further inconvenience.

Vijay Verma
          Phone [protected]

City Gas service — Refusal of gas connection

This is reference to refusal of gas connection by city gas service sector 37 chandigarh . i am resident of sector 38 chandigarh and do not posses a gas connection at this time . I have been visiting them for the past 3 months and every time i have been told that they dont have a connection and that i should come after 10-15 days . A few days back my mother visited the TEL BHAWAN sector 19 chandigarh and spoke to a person about the issue. The person told him to talk to city gas service again and in case they do not give a connection, to ask them to mention the reason of refusal on the connection request form. I went to city gas service again and they said that they are not willing to give a connection and asked me to compain against them . I realise that they are a private company but they are represnting INDANE by providing gas connections and such a behaviour is not reflective of proper represntation of INDANE . This is the nearest Gas agency in our area and we depeperatly need a gas connection at this time. I wanted to bring this to your notice before taking legal action . Kindly look into the issue. My number is [protected]
          this website sucks
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas Connection — Change of consumer name(deceased)

Amitabha.Sen50

The gas connection was sanctioned a long ago,and that in the name of my father.In the mean time both my...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

rchandru
            dear sir/madam

i am from kanchipuram
            two year before get new connection Sri kamatchi gas agency at kanchipuram.

i get new job from karaikudi so i shifted gas connection karaikudi.
            karaikudi agency no question, no problem next day ready my gas connection

my job period finished so
            again my gas connection ,i have been shifted from karaikudi to kanchipuram

Sri kamatchi gas agency no reply proberly , they said you go to another agency and then
            this agency you will get new gas connection only possible.
            what about my deposit no reply.

transfer vocher valitiy one year.
            already waste to 9 months.

please help me
            thanks and regards
            rc
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

sumeetsingh
              I'm getting a message from 544111 since almost 1 year.
              Here is the message details which I got recently
              On 08-Oct-2012 : "Dear Indane customer, Your refill booking no.[protected].

On 09-Oct-2012 : "Dear Indane customer, against your refill booking 2036, cash memo 2039 generated, cylinder shall be delivered shortly."

I think this is a fraud. So I request you to investigate this matter.

Thanks!
              Sumit
              Mobile Number : [protected]

Harshad Trivedi
                Hello Sir
                My name is Mrugesh P Trivedi . My consumer no is A-411 and name of Agency is Ekta Gas Services Ahmedabad Gujarat.Now this agency is closed since last 10 years which i came to know when I visited India after 10 years. I / my Father wants to surrender this gas connection as per your recent circular but we do not know who is our gas supplying agency at present. we will be happy if you send your representative to my following address to guide me or my father for necessary formalities.
                Address- Mrugesh.. son of Popatlal Trivedi santosh 10 B Bank of India society Usmanpura Ahmedabad 380013
                please reply on [protected]@hotmail.com
                please send your representative after confirming time and appointment on 27551956
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Md Haibat Ali
                  Non delivery of indane gas cylinder in time. As per the instruction at this local agency booking is accepted after 15 days of delivery and again next delivery is another 15 days. But it is experienced that the subject delivery falls not before 20 to 25 days. My consumption of gas at least one cylinder in a month. I am finding it very difficult to meet the requirement every month. The situation compels me to purchase from black market.

Is there any solution of my problem.

Nurima Begum
                  Dharapur, Guwahati.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Nagmani Rai
                    Dear Sir
                    I have booked of reffiled cylender ref of booking online no-7968582 as on Dated-19.09.2012 & I see online my cash meme is generated & Gas delivered on[protected] cash memo no-10639, but till now cylender not delevered in my home.Consumer no-29166 & I see the customer care booked
                    the another Gas on 02-Oct 2012, when I calling for complaint about
                    pending delivery. So please look on priority & remove the illegal
                    booking of 02-Octuber. First I want to deliver my booking Gas on
                    19-September 2012.
                    Address-NAGMANI RAI, H.No.02, NEB SARAI, NEW DELHI-110068

False Delivery

m.sri rama chandra murthy
                      I have a gas connection Ref.No:K3257 which was changed now as 3703.is under Mrs. P.V.S. Rajyalakshmi's name. Now she wants to transfer the Consumer name as M.Sree Ramachandra Murthy, R/O.1-1-21/88,Road No:2,Ramnaresh Nagar, Hydernagar,Hyderabad-50. In this regard we have submitted the relevant document along with requisition letter for change of name.on 06.12.1984. But, till date we havenot receceived any reply from the company.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

chandrani.banerjee
                        I am reporting this to inform that KISHORE GAS Distributor(phone number[protected] of Indane gas cylinders at Lake Gardens, Kolkata, is into fraud/careless system of operation. This is one of the several occasions when they have provided the gas cylinder to another consumer against the booking done by me. I do not know whether this is done purposely every time or is it just a way of operating carelessly for KISHORE GAS. After 17-18 days of booking and receiving SMS that cylinder has been delivered, we have not received any cylinder till date and this is not the first time it has happened. I am really irritated at the unprofessional way of operation of this particular distributor. My consumer number is 22137. Kindly take some necessary actions. Thanks.

Indane Gas (Ibp) — Issue duplicate s.v. paper

sina469
                          Sir/mam

i have lost my gas connection paper by falt and now i want my papers duplicate copy but the gas agency...
                          Complaint category Gas Stations

K.VENKATESWARAN
                          The distributors of Indane gas,M/s Super Gas,,No.1 Nalvar Nagar,K.Vadamadurai,Coimbatore 641017,charges extra,Rs.6,as delivery charges.on the basic price of Rs.387..with the total billing for Rs.393.

Whereas the other distributors, including that of Indane Gas in other areas,bill for only Rs.387.including delivery charges.

The delivery boys of Super gas,say this distributor does not give this Rs.6,collected as delivery charges to them ,but keep it with themselves.
                          The question is why this dealer charges extra from the customers.

K.VENKATESWARAN,FB 101 SREEVATSA GARDEN,COIMBATORE 641034.

Indian Oil — extra charges

I am the consumer of golden gas service shop no 233 palam vyapar kendra palam vihar my consumer no is 18966 . technicians that comes to check he charges unnecessarily for checking and putting unnecessary things and then charges high amounts from us always with out any identity proof . he also tortures us that if you dont get this checked i wil not give you the cylinder . so my question is that has indian oil given any orders to their agency to go and check each and every house and charge for it and also are the charges fixed .and what are the charges if he puts any new clip .

Indian Oil Corpn — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF LPG

I am an Indane LPG consumer residing in Trivandrum. I have my Indane connection with M/s Aravind Gas, Poojappura, Trivandrum (Distributor Code: 4983932, SAP Code: 117352). The dealer is taking too much time for delivery of the LPG Cylinders. A booking made on 29th May 2011 was delivered on 9th June 2011. Booking made on 12th July 2011 under Booking No.3609 is yet to be delivered even after 34 days. Other dealers in the city normally takes about 21 days. I doubt the dealer is diverting the cylinders to commercial users etc. I request that the activitied of the dealer be thoroughly investigated.
                          Joy Augustine, 2C, Royal Palms, Womens College Jn., Vazhuthacaud, Trivandrum 695014.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indane LPG Cylinder — Non Delivery of Indane LPG Cylinder after refill booking No.247752 on 24/9/2012

V.K.Shukla
                            I had booked an LPG gas cylinder with M/s. Triveni Gas Services,Mumfordganj,Allahabad on 01/09/2012 vide refill booking No....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (22)Complaint category Other

ajha1978
                            I, Anil Kumar Jha am a consumer of LPG Cylinder having consumer no. 47749 of the agencies (Gauri Gas Enterprises) Palam Colony, Near Dada Dev mandir, my address is RZG-801, Raj Nagar, Part-II, New Delhi-110045.my registered mobile no. is [protected].

so many times, i have to make call again & again to our service provider for delivery of LPG Cylinder, always we got the message first, & after 4 to 5 days we got the cylinder, we think that the same problem can come sometimes, but it will not become regular.

recently booking & non delivery details as i got message through my registered mobile.

refill Booking NO. :[protected] Dt. 19/09/2012
                            Cash memo No : 11878 Dt. 22/09/2012
                            Cylinder delivered : 24/ 09/2012.

today is 28 th september, still i havn't got yet the cylinder, i need the cylinder on urgent please, i request for your immediate action for the same.

mobile no. the vendor : [protected] (tinku),
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                              ShopClues.com
                              Portable and rechargeable battery juice blender
                              Razorpay
                              Passport service
                              OYO
                              Haven't Received Refund
                              Razorpay
                              Passport service
                              (19 minutes ago)
                              Shine.com
                              Regarding money refund from shine service