Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Bubaymitra
The Managing Director,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Indane Area Office,
Indian Oil Bhawan,

Sub : Complaint Reg. Rude Attitude & Poorest Services Of Sonar Bangla Gas Service ( Code[protected], Netaji Nagar, E.M.Bye Pass, P.O.& P.S. Tiljala, 24 Pgs(s), KOl – 700100,

With due respect I beg to inform you that my name is Prasenjit Mitra, Customer No. SB-000745, Vill- 2 No. Coloni, Katatala, P.S.- K.L.C. not getting the proper service in proper way due to Rude Attitude & Poorest Services Of Sonar Bangla Gas Service ( Code[protected], Netaji Nagar, E.M.Bye Pass, P.O.& P.S. Tiljala, 24 Pgs(s), KOl – 700100 Proprietor of the said distributor is Mr. Subir Sengupta, Mobile no- [protected], & S S Gas Service ( Code 204750 ) Sandeshkhali, Malancha, I harassment for the last six months.

If you Kindly take serious step on my complain then I shall be oblige to you. Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,

P.S.- K.L.C.
Near- Kolkata Leather Complex

Indane Gas Samyak Yerwada Pune — Consumer Harassment [Resolved]

agraw83
    Sir, This is Deepti Agarwal, a Consumer of Indane Gas agency - Samyak in Yerwada Pune.

We originally had our...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

vishnushankarojha

I have been taken a new Indane Gas connection last year. i was got a receipt from Dealer Sai Seva (Masoodpur) Vasant Kunj. By default i have been lost my receipt due to this i couldn't taken any services. i was visited several time to dealer but didn't get any help. I don't know my consumer number to further quires.

Name:- Aryan

Aryan
    [protected], [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:20:11

samar650
      There is a petrol pump on NH just near by AKASHGANGA VIHAR in Ahirwan , which is 3 km east from Ramadevi Chauraha. The all staff of the petrol pump while giving petrol to the bikes give less petrol to all the bike/ car persons. After giving petrol to a person he does the pipeline (between nozzle to meter) empty in a vessel, by doing so the next person who is taking petrol gets 300 ml almost less petrol . By doing so they are looting the people. All the people cannot check on him. All the managers and pump owner is involved in this activity.
      The licence of such pump owner shuld be ceased,
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:57:52

Petrol Pump — Cheaters

The biggest cheater's of all gas station , I was refueling my byk on 1st Aug 2012 all of sudden electricity went of, i was watching the reading it was clearly showing the reading of Rs95/- but the person standing over there was stating that its was Rs160/- they just know how to cheat the customers.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

vickyworld2000
        dear sirmadam

On 14th sept 2012 Friday i had booked a cylinder under my gas consumer no.53610. My agency is Puran gas agency,Jawahar Nagar ,Jaipur.My booking no. given was 256440.I waited for 6 days and when i called the computerised booking centre to enquire i got to know my cylinder has been delivered and they gave me a cash receipt no
        .I was shocked to know this as i was at all times at my home to take delivery of my cylinder of which i am in urgent need and it has been delivered to somebody else.
        this mishappening is not for the first time ,as i had a hint that my cylinders from my consumer no.are being delivered elsewhere as i dont book cylinders very often.This time i am sure since i have proof and have caught this theft red handed.And now with ceiling on the limit of subsidised cylinders i am extremely concerned.
        Pls i request the concerned authorities to take immediate action regarding this matter.

Neha Bhandari
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:19:45
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas Connection - Anand Enterprise - Gurgaon — No new connection given yet [Resolved]

ajaysh81
          I am living in Laxman Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana. I am very fed up with the gas cylinder agencies like INDANE and HP. I am trying...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — KYC

arsitar
          consumer no is TV3452, Distributor Anand [protected].

they are asking for doing KYC. for that they...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Utility Services

arsitar
          my gas distributor is Anand [protected] . came to supply the gas...but we were not there in house. Now they are telling us to go there to ollect the gas from there outlet.

-- a r sit
          I am a resident near ponkunnam Keral. tookthe gas connection from Mary Matha agency Ponkunnam. but unfortunately thre is no supply of gas for the last one month . we the consumers of the locality fears tht the agency people black markets the cylenders. may b plzd to look in to the matter urgently.
          my consumer no is TV 3452 in Indane, Supplier is M/S Anand[protected] . I booked the gas on 27th Dec through [protected], it said 10 days back that bill had been made, gas would be supplied shortly.
          Till date gas is not supplied, yesterday evening there was no gas to cook.
          I found gas is available in street side @ Rs 650.
          my name is vasudevan t.p from bangalore my consumer number is cx287153 of Ananth gas Agency vimanapura branch. I had booked gas on 03.03.15 from my mobile and booking number was given as 273772 but till today it is not delivered when i checked in my mobile the delivery status it was saying till 10.03.15 it is delivered. When it is delivered till 10.03.15 what happened to my booking on 03.03.15 Please reply to me immediately.

Shailendra Kumar Singh RRB
            Sir
            I am a very poor man.
            I want a new connection from gas agency of mandhata pratapgarh u.p.
            They say hot plate is compulsory for new connection.
            I can not pay Rs.6500/-for the same.Kindly help us.
            Your's

Sajid
            Mandhata
            Pratapgarh
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:23:40
            sir
            actualy this complaint is by other person but wrongly our id is login so please take it as by sajid
            Dear

i am in need of new connection at lucknow gomti nagar

house no. 4/164 viram khand gomti nagar lucknow 226010

contact no. [protected]

contat person - Ashish kesherwani

kinkly help on urgent basis
            dear sir, my name is manohar gagaram surtekar at-botgaon po-arvi ta-rajura dist-chandrapur maharashtra, i have give my application for new connection before eight month in daimand gas agency at-dhoptala ta-rajura dist-chandrapur (mh)pin-442905 but still didnt get new connection.lot of time i am going in gas agency but the servant in gas agency are not giving satisfied answer, mr rakhunde not talking proparly with custmer.

subitkumar
              An Indane gas cylinder started leaking at 0800 hours. Tried to call Indane emergency numbers and those were switched off. After 0900 hrs, one call got through which advised us to contact the distributors,i.e. Vikas Distributors. No one responded there also. Perforce I personally went to Vikas Distibutor's office located about seven km away and lodged the complaint in person. I was promised that someone would be sent, but no one turned up even after six hrs of lodging the complaint. I contacted again the Indane emergency number and got through and was told that it could receive complaint only after Vikas Distributor was closed for the day and was advised to call again to complain. I do not know if I will ever get through and get the service.
              I thought that gas leakage is an emergency situation , but Indane or Vikas Distributors seem not to have the same view.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:18:08

DEBSANDIP
                SUPPLIED ONLY 3.6 KG NET WT GAS INSTEAD OF 14.2 KG AS PER BILL NO. 8645 DT 26/8/12. IT WAS DELIVERED IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO CHECK THE WEIGHT . TODAY IT WAS NOTICED & HENCE WEIGHED & FOUND THE DISCREPANCY . IT IS PERTINENT TO MENTION HERE THAT WE ARE HAVING 2 CYLINDER CONNECTIONS . THE ABOVE MENTIONED GAS CYLINDER WAS SUPPLIED BY A PERSON NAMED AS SUJOY WHO CHECKED THE GAS FOR LEAKAGE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY.
                PLEASE TREAT THIS COMPLAIN AS URGENT AS IT INVOLVE A LOSS OF RS 300 APPROX .
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:17:51

Indane Gas home use 14.2Kg — Delay of delivery of gas cylider

I'm a GOVT. OFFICER.I'm a prescribed user of of indane gas.Cosumer no.15437.I had booked for a refil gas cylinder and now its more than 50 days afer I had booked.I have not recieved the cylinder.There is only one cylinder distributer in our locality in thrissur.May families are facing the same trouble.the authorities are calling us names when we enquire about this matter. So I THINK WITH THIS LETTER YOU WILL ENQUIRE INTO THE MATTER IMMEDIATLY AND TAKE NECESSARY DECITIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                ND:WE HAD SENT A REVIEW COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS MATTER ON MUNCIPALITY BASIS RECENTLY.
                OUR CONTACT NO:[protected], [protected].
                ADDRESS:MAJO ALEX KK
                MUSLIM JUMAYATH QRTS NO:3, 714G
                INDIRANAGAR 1st AVENUE THRISSUR ROAD
                KUNNAMKULAM THRISSUR DISTRICT
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indian Oil Corporation — problem of irregular gas cylinder supply of at home [Resolved]

Sridhar Bhattacharyya
                  Respected Sir,

Sub-facing the problem of irregular supply of lpg cylinder...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Products & Services

Divya_V
                  I am a consumer of Indane gas, I booked gas thru chandra gas agency ambattur - 2 months back and I received a acknowledgement from them stating that "Refill booking made booking no# 439827 - Cylinder will be delievered shortly on 03 Sep 2012" - But I didnt get the cylinder yet even after 10 days of acknowledgement.

Whenever I tried contacting the gas agency - Recorded voice was put on after a single ring and When i tried for Indane customer care - there too no response. I wonder how can such a reputed company still have a very poor customer service management?

No need to mention that cooking food everyday - is very essential and We are suffering a lot since most of the people are working.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:50:29

Indane Gas Cylinder — No contact since 2 months....

We are trying to call since 2 monts on your given 2 numbers. But always getting it engaegd.We are facing this problem since very long.Neither the new number has been updated on site as well as on the 191 service.

Atleast update your contacts..We are unable to reach you.This will certainly result in loosing customers in your agency...

Our Customer No. is 010284..

The numbers that we have are:

Please note my number if in casese required : [protected]
                  Hoping Reply as soon as possible .

Sridhar Bhattacharyya
                    To
                    The area manager,
                    Indian oil Corporation limited
                    Durgapur Area office

Myself Alo Bhattacharyya (wife of Sridhar Bhattacharyya) a consumer of Indian oil corporation through the M/S Mera Indane (proprietor) code 161204.
                    I booked for gas cylinder on 01/09/2012, but from that day to day I have receive no cylinder from M/S Mera Indane till.
                    Regarding delay of delivery of lpg cylinder in every month.
                    Please taking step for giving the gas service from mera indane.
                    Sir I request to you for giving the delivery of gas soon as per rule of IOC.
                    Your faithfully,
                    Alo Bhattacharyya.
                    Consumer no. 07786
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:17:21

Indian Oil LPG — Delivery problem

After 20 days of bokking against my service no. 19316, gas cylinder not delivered. While enquiring they said that, 2/3 days time will take to delivery.

lpg gas indian oil — non delivery home

conzumer no 14359 name dharmendra pratap singh
                    mera kiran gas ajency kerakat me connection hai .humko yha se addintional cylendar nahi mil rha hai
                    hmarae pas keval 1 cyl. hai aur wo bhi home delevry nahi mil rha hai bahut presani ho rahi hai
                    After 20 days of bokking against my service no. 13171, gas cylinder not delivered. While enquiring they said that, 2/3 days time will take to delivery.

Indian Oil — non delivery of cylinder at home

This is regarding GEM gas Service at Kharar punjab who did not deliver any cylinder at my home as i m a regular customer for him for last one year,every time they have excuse that there is no guy to deliver the cylinder pls do the needful asap,pls take the neccessry action on gem gas service kharar,pb.140301.

Gas consumer name rakesh sharma
                    no,13477.
                    Flat no 3a,ff,royal home mundi kharar,punjab.
                    8f8fgihkn
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

al verma
                      1. I booked a gas cylinder on line against consumer book no 15556 at Debai/Dibai under Bulandshahr district o[censored]ttar Pradesh Indane Gas agency on 21 Aug 12. The allotted booking number was 244. On further inquiry, I was told that the booking of cylinder to rural area is applicable only on completion of 30 days and issue of cylinder after 40 days from last delivery of cylinder. The last delivery of cylinder was made on 12 Jul 12.

2. On 25 Aug 12 when the consumer reached to the gas agency with empty cylinder covering 10 kms of distance by peddling the cycle he was bluffed by the staff by telling that no cylinder has been booked against the ibid consumer book number and the consumer was forced to re-book the gas cylinder on date. I was contacted by the consumer and reported the shameful act of the gas agency staff available there. I gave a call to the staff of gas agency and wanted to know the fact about what has gone wrong.

3. The staff on line without disclosing his identity bluffed me also by stating that current booking serial no is 133 and how can be your booking no is 244. After lot of hue and cry they succumbed and conceded the fact but continued with nonsense by telling that issue of gas cylinder to rural area is made only in the morning hours and now it is after noon. Ultimately the option left with the consumer was to carry the empty cylinder back to the village while peddling the cycle.

4. Now, I request to know the type of action required to be taken against the manager and the staff of this gas agency so that in future no one of my super democratic country dare to do the mockery of on line booking facility provided to cater the consumer in a better way. The name of the manager understood to be Mr Triloki and telephone no of the gas agency is [protected].
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:16:41
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane LPG — Transfer of connection of dead person to executor of Will of dead person [Resolved]

srs907
                        Indane LPG Consumer No 02360 under distributor M/s Best Flame Katwa.
                        Consumer Pankaj Kumar Saha, my father-in-law...
                        Complaint category Online Dating Services

Amit Ruchi
                        I am Amit Prakash and my indian oil gas consumer number is 75212.I have taken the connection from sridhar gas agency in Alandur.The problem is whenever i book the cylinder for refill,this agency never deliver to my place.Usually i get the message that it will be delivered shortly but it never happens.I always keep calling them to deliver but they never respond.after two months only they deliver.they get the cylinder under my name in the first month but they sell it in black money and i never get my refill cylinder.please do the needfull.we are suffering a lot.thanks.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:15:49
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd / Marketing Division — over rate in gas cylinder [Resolved]

shashi_shekhar80
                          Sir my name kumar shashi shekhar i am user are indin oil lpg gas my consumer no are 13403. i am leave muzaffarpur . i am cansumer...
                          Complaint category Gas Stations

nk.ramanathan

I had filled in Petrol in my Ritz and wanted to fill tank full of petrol and reached out to Sri Amman Agency, Indian Oil Co. Dealer, Velachery Main Road, Medavakkam, Chennai 600 100 en-route my office. I am sorry to say that I had very bad experience from the staff of this agency, they not only behaved cordially and but made loss to me. Before filling the petrol for full tank, I asked the lady who filled the petrol to lock the dispenser, so that it automatically stop the petrol flow once the tank gets full. but she told me the lock is broken and started arguing with me stating that I have gone to a wrong place to fill in the petrol, they never told me this prior to this incidence. At last she did not know when the tank was full and spilled about more than a litre outside and the petrol was flowing out for more than a minute. Even I told that I would not pay for full, still they charged me for the full. It was card payment.

I tried to call the manager in the telephone number specified in the bunk, the manager answered the call when I told the problem, he cut the phone. Second time when I called him, he said this is a watch company.

I urge the company to take necessary action so that such agencies maintain their equipments appropriately and deal with client with dignity and respect and compensate appropriately

Ramanathan NK
                          nk.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:20:52

Indian Oil Xtra Rewards Card — Pin no [Resolved]

Mohammedmurtuzarizwan
                            Dear Iam the user of Indian oil Xtra rewards card my card no is [protected] i forgot my pin no request you to mail me...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (28)Complaint category Products & Services