Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Load

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

m.sri rama chandra murthy
I have a gas connection Ref.No:K3257 which was changed now as 3703.is under Mrs. P.V.S. Rajyalakshmi's name. Now she wants to transfer the Consumer name as M.Sree Ramachandra Murthy, R/O.1-1-21/88,Road No:2,Ramnaresh Nagar, Hydernagar,Hyderabad-50. In this regard we have submitted the relevant document along with requisition letter for change of name.on 06.12.1984. But, till date we havenot receceived any reply from the company.

chandrani.banerjee
    I am reporting this to inform that KISHORE GAS Distributor(phone number[protected] of Indane gas cylinders at Lake Gardens, Kolkata, is into fraud/careless system of operation. This is one of the several occasions when they have provided the gas cylinder to another consumer against the booking done by me. I do not know whether this is done purposely every time or is it just a way of operating carelessly for KISHORE GAS. After 17-18 days of booking and receiving SMS that cylinder has been delivered, we have not received any cylinder till date and this is not the first time it has happened. I am really irritated at the unprofessional way of operation of this particular distributor. My consumer number is 22137. Kindly take some necessary actions. Thanks.

Indane Gas (Ibp) — Issue duplicate s.v. paper

sina469
      Sir/mam

i have lost my gas connection paper by falt and now i want my papers duplicate copy but the gas agency...
      Complaint category Gas Stations

K.VENKATESWARAN
      The distributors of Indane gas,M/s Super Gas,,No.1 Nalvar Nagar,K.Vadamadurai,Coimbatore 641017,charges extra,Rs.6,as delivery charges.on the basic price of Rs.387..with the total billing for Rs.393.

Whereas the other distributors, including that of Indane Gas in other areas,bill for only Rs.387.including delivery charges.

The delivery boys of Super gas,say this distributor does not give this Rs.6,collected as delivery charges to them ,but keep it with themselves.
      The question is why this dealer charges extra from the customers.

K.VENKATESWARAN,FB 101 SREEVATSA GARDEN,COIMBATORE 641034.

Indian Oil — extra charges

I am the consumer of golden gas service shop no 233 palam vyapar kendra palam vihar my consumer no is 18966 . technicians that comes to check he charges unnecessarily for checking and putting unnecessary things and then charges high amounts from us always with out any identity proof . he also tortures us that if you dont get this checked i wil not give you the cylinder . so my question is that has indian oil given any orders to their agency to go and check each and every house and charge for it and also are the charges fixed .and what are the charges if he puts any new clip .

Indian Oil Corpn — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF LPG

I am an Indane LPG consumer residing in Trivandrum. I have my Indane connection with M/s Aravind Gas, Poojappura, Trivandrum (Distributor Code: 4983932, SAP Code: 117352). The dealer is taking too much time for delivery of the LPG Cylinders. A booking made on 29th May 2011 was delivered on 9th June 2011. Booking made on 12th July 2011 under Booking No.3609 is yet to be delivered even after 34 days. Other dealers in the city normally takes about 21 days. I doubt the dealer is diverting the cylinders to commercial users etc. I request that the activitied of the dealer be thoroughly investigated.
      Joy Augustine, 2C, Royal Palms, Womens College Jn., Vazhuthacaud, Trivandrum 695014.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indane LPG Cylinder — Non Delivery of Indane LPG Cylinder after refill booking No.247752 on 24/9/2012

V.K.Shukla
        I had booked an LPG gas cylinder with M/s. Triveni Gas Services,Mumfordganj,Allahabad on 01/09/2012 vide refill booking No....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (22)Complaint category Other

ajha1978
        I, Anil Kumar Jha am a consumer of LPG Cylinder having consumer no. 47749 of the agencies (Gauri Gas Enterprises) Palam Colony, Near Dada Dev mandir, my address is RZG-801, Raj Nagar, Part-II, New Delhi-110045.my registered mobile no. is [protected].

so many times, i have to make call again & again to our service provider for delivery of LPG Cylinder, always we got the message first, & after 4 to 5 days we got the cylinder, we think that the same problem can come sometimes, but it will not become regular.

recently booking & non delivery details as i got message through my registered mobile.

refill Booking NO. :[protected] Dt. 19/09/2012
        Cash memo No : 11878 Dt. 22/09/2012
        Cylinder delivered : 24/ 09/2012.

today is 28 th september, still i havn't got yet the cylinder, i need the cylinder on urgent please, i request for your immediate action for the same.

mobile no. the vendor : [protected] (tinku),

ajay kumar garg
          sir main ajay kumar garg from bari dholpur rajasthan se hoon sir mere gas agency shambhu gas sarvis bala logon ko cylindar 2-2 mahine bad bhi nahi de raha hai or internet par har 20 din bad booking & delivar dikha raha hai so please help me
          ajay kumar garg /keshav dev garg mohalla haud bari district dholpur rajasthan mobile no. [protected]

cylinder not supply
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:05:26

R Gayathri
            My customer id with DEV GAS AGENCY in Saligramam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu is 54046. I have a commercial cylinder (19.5 kgs weight). I got the cylinder on Tuesday, 25th Sept 2012. I started using the cylinder from 26th Sept 2012, evening. I noticed some liquid coming out of the cylinder and the cylinder was full of water outside, and there were water even in the ground under the cylinder, around 10 pm night. I immediately called up the emergency service no. and gave a complaint about the problem. The person who attended the phone advised us to keep the gas cylinder outside and promised to send a mechanic first thing in the morning. The time now is 2.15 pm. The mechanic has not turned up yet. If this is the kind of lethargy gas agencies are showing, there is an assured increase in no. of gas accidents and deaths. We have recently seen 4 such cases of accidents in papers in the last couple of weeks. IOC should push up their monitoring systems and keep in check such agencies who do not respond to customers.

sadhiya banu
              We had booked our Indane cylinder on 02.09.2012 (8.20 a.m) through mobile. Our consumer number is 67409 and the booking reference number is 274546. Its been more than 25 days since we had booked the cylinder. The booking in-charge personnel said that they will deliver the cylinder within 15 days. But, so far there is no response and when inquired they say that there is lack of load of cylinders. When i happened to pass through the Malaviya avenue gas agency from where we get our cylinders i saw an lorry (No. TN 20 U 7925) full of cylinders getting unloaded at the agency. When i inquired whether i will be getting our cylinder out of this load, the in-charge people said this for those who had already booked before you....
              I received our cylinder lastly on 17.08.2012 and after 15 days only i had booked for the other cylinder on 02.09.2012. according this calculation its nearly 40 days since we had received cylinder. When there is a facility of online booking there should also be a facility for online complaints. I am also sending a complaint regarding this matter to the given email - [protected]@vsnl.in.
              I am really frustrated and i request the higher authorities to kindly look into this matter seriously so that people get their cylinders on right time. i would be grateful if the needful is done at the earliest.
              Syed Ibrahim.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:25:49

Indane Gas — gets cylinder after 50/60 days

i vinod bhatia cust no.13728 have been facing problem with M M gas service,amritsar from day one.It takes me 50 to 60 days to get a cylinder.Staff as well as owner is not ready to listen any complaint in this regard.but surprisingly cylinders are available in "black" with them.please look into the matter.

lindane — delay in cylinder delivery

consumer no:162627
              gas booking no:794 date:04.03.08 at sainik gas, trichur
              dear sir,
              we had booked for a refill on 04.03.08 vide number 794 at sainik gas, trichur.we regret to inform you that even after a lapse of forty three days the refill has not been delivered to us .we request you to be good enough to attend the matter and take necessary steps to deliver the cylinder immedietely.please note that both our cylinders are empty and we are experiencing much difficuilty without hte same
              yours faithfully,
              joseph k l
              I Kunjukunju cust no.13100 have been facing problem with HP gas service(Sandhya flames Aranmula pathanamthitta kerala)booked on[protected] but i didn't get the cylinder now .It takes me 50 to 60 days to get a cylinder.Staff as well as owner is not ready to listen any complaint in this regard.please look into the matter.

REGARDS
              MR KUNJUKUNJU
              I have booked for Gas Cylinder 13days back. My Connection No is 28731 with Yadu Gas Sahibabad. Till date this is not delivered. In our local area there are lot of people who are supplying Gas Cylinders in Black Market. We are 3 member family. And My cylinder never lasted for more than 22 days. While we were living delhi, one cylinder was sufficient for 50-60 days. This is very starnge that how Gas cylinder not lasting for more than 3 weeks by changing from Delhi to Vaishali(Ghaziabad)!!!!!

lindane — Delay in delivering the cylinder

I booked for the gas cylinder on 21st Dec, 2010. The cylinder has not been delivered till date. I have a single gas connection and every time I call them up, they will reply that I will get it tomorrow. My consumer number is 32776 - Prasanna Gas Agency, Korattur. Its really frustrating to follow up even after booking.

Please do something to make a flawless delivery system.

Latha

Indane Gas — delay in unloading of cylinder

Respected Sir/Madam

Even after repeated calls and booking we receive the cylinder only after fifty to sixty days they say the cylinder should be issued only after 45 days.Is it true.If,yes what is other option to receive the cylinder in this fast moving days.

Hope there will be a better reply.
              dear sir,
              I have my indane gas connection consumer no.58769 in technocrat company in jodhpur.Sir I have booked my cylender 10days before on E-mitra which I have recipt.when I asked about delevery they told me that they are booking refill today and I will get it after15days more and saying that we book cylender after21 dats of early delevery.but ther is no such order.when I contected to area manager and their helpline no. ,which were published in local news paper but there was too no responce.NOW WHAT TO DO WHOM WE COMPLAIN WHO WILL RESOLVE OUR PROBLEM.It is permanent problem of customers but we have no help neither IOC here nor government.last month too I wrote complaint but there was no effect.but this time pleaseeeeeeeeeee take some ACTION.PLEASEEEEE
              THANKING YOU
              ALOK RAWAL,UMAID CHOWK JODHPUR
              E MAIL ADDRESS-alok.[protected]@gmail.com
              We stay in chembukkavu trichur and our gas consumer number is 5071.Our indane gas agency is GK Gas.They have very poor customer relations and also do not have a specific rule for delivering the refill cylinders.some times they say it takes 30 days, sometime they say booking is accepted only 10 after the delivery of the new cylinder.Also booking a cylinder from this agency is a very hectic job as the phone is always temporarily out of order..this is the situation that is not only faced by us but also many customers of this agency.

I would also like to know the correct strategy for refilling a cylinder and the time span for its delivery.I kindly request you to take immediate action regarding this.
              my cusumer no is CX 1992293 and my gas agency name is Gauri Enterprises Palam, New Delhi. I had booked my refill on date 28/12/14 successfully and received reference no is 521841. i also want to inform that my Aadhar No has been also linked with Bank in Feb 2013 but till on date 13/1/15 i have not received my refill. when i went to the office of Gauri Enterprises and ask for the status they told me that it will take another 3 to 4 days to deliver the same. every time I received my refill after 10 to 15 days from booking date but as per the other Indane gas consumer of different agency they receive the same within 2 to 3 days for the date of booking. i dont what is the problem the agency. kindly help me out of the problem.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas — non delivery, misbehaviour and black marketing of public distributors servants.

suneeti singh
                this is dr.d.singh from haldwani city a lecturer in government school.my complaint is for the bad service by...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Gas Stations

debabrata chakrabarti
                The indane gas booking against Consumer No 038503 (Name: Sumit Das) was done on 7.9.12 and the Booking reference No was 571668. Subsequently Information has been received regarding Cash Memo generation. Cash Memo No 10917 dated 18.9.12. On 20.9.12, Telephonic enquiry was also done from Seba Fuel (Ph No[protected]. But till date the gas cylinder has not been delivered.

Please look into the matter and arrange delivery at the earliest.

Indian Oil — Domestic Gas Delay in Delivery

My booking date is 4th Aug, 2009. On enquiry, the Agency told 7th Aug is being distributed, on asking why I did not receive although my booking date is 4th Aug, the Agency representative rudely told that he wont give any explanation. I know someone in our apartment area booked on 4th Aug(same day as mine) and got the cylinder on 20th Aug 2009. For the last one week I am in dire situation without gas supply. The problem is - there is no one to listen. My consumer no. is 28936 and the Agency is PL Gas Service, Lake Palli, Boral (near Garia, Kolkata), West Bengal
                My booking date is 17 Jan, 2010. On enquiry for several time, the Agency told that the next day you will get the supply. Till date I did not receive gas & every time I will borrow the cylinder from my friend / neighour . Agency'sr behaviour is not good & we are also complained to D C two times but no results came. We canot go every day for follow-up. I am in dire situation without gas supply. The problem is - there is no one to listen. My consumer no. is 6426 and the Agency is Raghu Gas Service, Khandsa Road Gurgaon, Haryana.

domestic gas cylinder,indane, indian oil — delay in delivery of cylinder

DELAY IN SUPPLY OF LPG CYLINDERS
                Dear Concern,
                I am a regular consumer of Indian oil LPG distributor Numdeepmala Enterprises,booth no.- 79, sector - 16, Chandigarh, vide consumer no-11109 at Chandigarh. I had made a booking for refilling of LPG cylinder to my LPG distributor Numdeepmala Enterprises, 20 days back. I was asked that refilling cylinder will be delivered with in 5 days from the date of booking.But it is yet to be delivered.

I have made umpteen calls to the agency in the absence of non delivery of the LPG refilling cylinder but all goes in vain.
                As per Indian Oil LPG norms, there should be atleast 16 days gap from the last delivery for new booking.So, what should I do at this juncture?
                This is not the first time it happened, rather this Is the regular practice of disbutor/agency to harras LPG consumer.
                I have been running from pillars to post for getting delivery of LPG refilling cylinder fro agency.
                So, I want to draw your kind attention/intervention in this context and stern action to be taken to get it solved.

Santosh Gupta
                Consumer no-11109(Numdeepmala Enterprises)
                Chandigarh
                Contact no. - [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

pritish awasthi
                  Hello

My name is Pritsh Awasthi and I am living in kanpur area Basanti nagar ,In our family we have only one gas connection i.e is in the name of my grand mother Shrimati Chandra Kali and as we all know that after the amendment in law for the distribution of gas cylinder we can get only 6 subsidised cylinders in year after that we have to pay sum of 780 Rs for the another cylinder , but the Gas agency from which we are authorised to get our cylinder i.e Oriental Gas Agency,situated in parampurva juhi,have created their own laws for gas distribution ,As I was told by employee of agency So called Mr Tiwari Ji that now as law the has changed we are authorised to give only one cylinder in two months time i.e only six cylinders per year ,As from 1st april 2012 till date we have taken four cylinders in six months we are not allowed to any cylinder till the month of november and after my too many request to book my gas he always denied,and shown me the way to purchase cylinder from his person in black rates 700 Rs.

Kindly resolve my problem of this very basic requirement ,As I think this is complete circumvention of law, which should be corrected immediatly beacuse cylinders are one of the very basic requirements, Also these black marketeers should be abolished from the society,I am need your help for this issue.(GAS CONNECTION NO-19081)

Thanks and regards

Pritish Awasthi

25-09-12

Indane Gas — Delay in booking and black marketing

Dear Sir

I am an Indane consumer living in F1/98, Sector 16, Rohini, New Delhi-110085.
                  My consumer number is PG-42486.
                  Our LPG supplier is Puneet Gas Service, F2/132, Sector 16, Rohini.

The clerk at Puneet Gas insists that gas cylinder will be booked only after 20 days. After that they take 3 days more to deliver. This situation is leading to blackmarketing of cylinders in rohini sector 16 area and in it Puneet Gas delivery men are also involved. Please let me know which rule of Indane or IOC says booking can happen only after 20 days. And should it be 20 days of last booking or delivery?

Very surprisingly the webpage http://www.tomogas.com/iocl/feedback.aspx meant for such complaints does not work. When one clicks on submit icon nothing happens.

Hoping for a positive reply and action from your side.

thanks and regards

Arvind Bharadwaj
                  F1/98 Sector 16 Rohini
                  New Delhi-110085
                  10 March 2010

DEAR SIR,

MY LPG INDANE CONSUMER NO. 19335 I HAVE BOOKED GAS BY TOMOGAS ON 24.02.2010 BUT UNABLE TO GET RESPONCE FROM 08.03.2010 BUT THE DELIVERY YET PENDING. THEN TRY TO CONTACT ON PHONE NOS.25323860 AND 25321826 OF GEMINI ENTERPRISES BUT NOT ABLE TO CONTACT BECAUSE TEL NO. IS CONTINIOUS ANGEGED. SO I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST AUTHORISED PERSON PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO DELIVER GAS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

SHASHI DEVI RAWAT
                  15 March 2010

DEAR SIR,

MY LPG INDANE CONSUMER NO. 4338 I HAVE BOOKED GAS BY ON 04.03.2010 BUT UNABLE TO GET RESPONCE FROM 04.03.2010 BUT THE DELIVERY YET PENDING. THEN TRY TO CONTACT ON PHONE NOS.25382864 AND 25382606 OF NEELKANTH GAS AGENGY BUT NOT ABLE TO CONTACT BECAUSE TEL NO. IS CONTINIOUS ANGEGED. SO I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST AUTHORISED PERSON PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO DELIVER GAS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

MAYA SHARMA

Indane Gas — Too much delay in distribution

Too much delay in distribution
                  Iam a resident of C-73, Harkesh nagar New Delhi my consumer no is 26020. I have a compalint against your distributor Mr. Sharma in Gali No -3, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, New Delhi in the name of M/s. Sahaj Enterprises. Code No[protected] as on the dated of Nov.10 i booked my gasthe past 1 month I have been trying to book my gas.till date gas hasnot beeb delivered, They misbehaved with me when I asked the reason. When I told them that I will go to consumer forum they straight away said Do whatever you want.
                  Sir, Please look into the matter and help me out.

Thanking You,

Sarita
                  All the distributors of Gas Agencies are grabbing money forcibly from the poor customers.
                  In the shadow of new instructions/rules, gas distributors are looting the customers and govt is sitting with shut eyes.

abhis88
                    Respected Sir/Mam,

I m Abhishek Upadhyay S/o Radhavallabh Upadhyay. My Consumer's No. is M-4077 From Mahwa, Dist. Dausa, State Rajasthan. This is Indane Gas LPG connection. Amar Sahid Indane Gas Hindon City, Dist. karoli is distributor of my area.
                    Sir, I booked my LPG in July 2012 and they give me booking no. 5294 for home delivery but our LPG don't received at my home.
                    when i inform them,They abused me they told that no booking o[censored] and give new booking no. 8106.

machomail
                      I have been a consumer of Indane Gas for more than 15 years. During the last five years I have been facing problems regarding inadequate supply of gas cylinders. The last time I got a new refill cylinder was in March 2012. The main reason for the insufficient supply is due to the malpractice of ‘Black Supply’ of the Refilled Cylinders by the managing authorities and staff of the particular points. They charge 40 to 50 rupees extra per cylinder for giving out gas without gas consumer cards. Out of three to four hundred gas cylinders given out on alternate days, a minimum of 100 cylinders or 40% of the refill cylinders are sold illegally to the customers and Black Vendors and in turn are sold for Rs.1000/- per cylinder in the market. . So, the general public with consumer cards are left stranded without any cylinders. Life has become very tough for the common public.

lindane — VERY VERY VERY BAD SERVICE

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Prakash Gas agency, Venus, Chennai and my consumer number is 34254. I have booked for a refil on 18th January 2007 over phone. They replied that they will Distribute with in a week. But after 2 weeks when I made a call to them they replied it will deliver with in 1 or 2 days. In person I explained the things to the agency and my cylinder is empty due to abnormal delay, but they are not ready to hear anything and they are dealing the customers with very bad words. Now we are searching for other option that where the services is good. This is the thing not only happen for me but all Prakash Gas Agency consumers. Please take necessary action.

lindane — delay in supply and black marketting

Dear sir/madam,

I am a consumer of LPG of your company. I am resident of Pilani-Rajasthan and my consumer number is 10405. The vendor Victory Gas Limited is not supplying the refill in time and most of the time this delay is for a month or more.

In Pilani market all hotel, dhaba, tent house, caterers and rehdi walas are using domestic cylinder only and there is a lot of black marketing is going on in this locality. The staff of the agency mostly are involved in this black marketting. In black the refill is available freely for Rs. 500/- or more and through booking its delayed a lot.

This is my humble request to you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary action so that the supply of refills to the domestic consumers can be ensured in time. This is the common problem in this area. Almost every consumer is getting affected due to this problem.

Hope a speedy and prompt action in this regard.

Yours sincerely,

RAJESH PUROHIT

lindane — very very poor service, Black marketing

I am a consumer of Indane gas for the last 15 years registered under Maliekkal Enterprises, Thalikkulam in Cochin region in Kerala state. For the last 3 years the service of the agency is poor. It takes 65 to 75 days to get a refill pack for an average people while for the politicians or for the religious personalities it is just ask & serve. No only that there are a no of agencies associated with the gas agency who are carrying out business in which they are draining out the gas to use it to fill the cylinder of the vehicle. so that the gas agency can get double the profit and the genuine consumers are getting delayed and waiting for months to get a cylinder refilled. During the last month a new rule created by them that book your refill only after 21 days after serving and they will serve the refill with in 15 days so that the total is only 36 days gap. But when i waited for the 21 days to come it was noticed that some persons are booking earlier than me who have been supplied the cylinder after me, when inquired they told that the rule was removed suddenly and we were thrown back to wall. Not only that the service of the staff (all are close relatives of the owner with same religion) are very poor and not even they take the phone when dialed for an inquiry. The condition is becoming more worst day by day. So please help, What can i Do in this regard?
                      Sir here at dhakuakhana of lakhimpur district of assam has been facing a serious problem of black marketing of cylinder by the agency owner itself.Every customer is dis satisfied with its service

anitha 4007
                        Dear sir

I am a consumer of anushka indane of consumer no 4007. I have booked the gas on 18th july then my booking got cancelled. By august 10 th I called the gas office which is in nerul west. They didn't respond properly. they said it is cancelled. again I booked on 31 st of august which again they said it was not booked again they said they will only book my gas and they said that it will be delivered to you after a week. I didn't receive any. So I called up again and asked the status. They said my gas has been booked in 18th september only today it is 24th september Today they said it will take 5 days more. I just want to know is it so very much in demand that we don't get one or what? Please take some action on this complaint. Now both my cylinders got over from past 15 days. just take some serious actions.

Indane Gas — No proper service

M/s NATARAJ Agencies, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064 has 2 telephone nos [protected], 28567554

But both the telephones are not reachable throught the day. Through out the day we are getting Engaged response.

It is not possible to book over the phone at all. This I have mailed earler too. No action has been taken.

Indane Gas — No proper response for the customers

Hi i am saravanan i am the customer of the Indane gas with SHREE CHELLA AGENCIES Selaiyur for the past 8 months that agency is doing the poor service to the customers .If we want to book for the gas we need to go and stand in the queue the worker are not having any maners to treat the customer.If i called to the numbers its always busy they r not giving any proper responce..Indane gas if you want to serve the customer can you please close that agency and give to the new people to save this area people .

Take necessary action with that agency .I asked for the second cylinder they r teliing you need to wait for another one year.we r not getting the gas ontime.with this one cylinder i am not able to fight with this agency to refill the cylinder.

Can you please do the needfull...fastly

If you want any more info i am ready to give reply back to me

thanks

saravanakumar.

Indane Gas — no proper service

Dear Sir, My Gas connection no. is 86950, there is not any proper services and response from the dealers. this is happened every time.
                        My Indane gas connection no. is 86950, lig Ramachandrapuram. there is no proper service and response from the dealers. this is happening every time. i already put a complaint in the complaint book in the office but no change in their attitude.

Indane Gas — KYC CHARGE IS RS.20/-

mansoor talib
                          DEAR SIR
                          I AM A CUSTOMER OF INDANE GAS AT THANABHAWAN TODAY I WAS SUBMITTING THE KYC FORM AT BHAWAN INDANE GAS SERVICE...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Gas Stations

Bubaymitra
                          The Managing Director,
                          Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
                          Indane Area Office,
                          Indian Oil Bhawan,

Sub : Complaint Reg. Rude Attitude & Poorest Services Of Sonar Bangla Gas Service ( Code[protected], Netaji Nagar, E.M.Bye Pass, P.O.& P.S. Tiljala, 24 Pgs(s), KOl – 700100,

With due respect I beg to inform you that my name is Prasenjit Mitra, Customer No. SB-000745, Vill- 2 No. Coloni, Katatala, P.S.- K.L.C. not getting the proper service in proper way due to Rude Attitude & Poorest Services Of Sonar Bangla Gas Service ( Code[protected], Netaji Nagar, E.M.Bye Pass, P.O.& P.S. Tiljala, 24 Pgs(s), KOl – 700100 Proprietor of the said distributor is Mr. Subir Sengupta, Mobile no- [protected], & S S Gas Service ( Code 204750 ) Sandeshkhali, Malancha, I harassment for the last six months.

If you Kindly take serious step on my complain then I shall be oblige to you. Thanking You,
                          Yours Faithfully,

P.S.- K.L.C.
                          Near- Kolkata Leather Complex

Indane Gas Samyak Yerwada Pune — Consumer Harassment

agraw83
                            Sir, This is Deepti Agarwal, a Consumer of Indane Gas agency - Samyak in Yerwada Pune.

We originally had our...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

vishnushankarojha

I have been taken a new Indane Gas connection last year. i was got a receipt from Dealer Sai Seva (Masoodpur) Vasant Kunj. By default i have been lost my receipt due to this i couldn't taken any services. i was visited several time to dealer but didn't get any help. I don't know my consumer number to further quires.

Name:- Aryan

Thanks & Regards
                            Aryan
                            [protected], [protected]

samar650
                              There is a petrol pump on NH just near by AKASHGANGA VIHAR in Ahirwan , which is 3 km east from Ramadevi Chauraha. The all staff of the petrol pump while giving petrol to the bikes give less petrol to all the bike/ car persons. After giving petrol to a person he does the pipeline (between nozzle to meter) empty in a vessel, by doing so the next person who is taking petrol gets 300 ml almost less petrol . By doing so they are looting the people. All the people cannot check on him. All the managers and pump owner is involved in this activity.
                              The licence of such pump owner shuld be ceased,
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:57:52

Petrol Pump — Cheaters

The biggest cheater's of all gas station , I was refueling my byk on 1st Aug 2012 all of sudden electricity went of, i was watching the reading it was clearly showing the reading of Rs95/- but the person standing over there was stating that its was Rs160/- they just know how to cheat the customers.