Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

umar
Sir
we are from paramakudi.located at south india.our area indane gas agency named R.K.gas distributors. Our TNSO No is 2761558.distributor code 133005.They are giving very poor response to customers.if we want to book gas we need to go directly to office .it will effect our other jobs.once we book direct also they are giving us delayed.they giveback to us after 21days of booking date. our area people getting more problems due to this type of cases. Please verify and settle our problems as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:44:08
Sai Chitra Gas Agency in MGR Nagar, KK Nagar provided a cell number to book for refilling on 24x7 basis. The auto generated docket number is provided but does not indicate or tracking method to know the status of getting the cylinders for delivery. Instead we could have booked through the agency meant for distribution to keep track of after booking. Please advice on this new implemented strategy.

Indane LPG Gas — saravana gas agency, perugalathur fraud [Resolved]

tsravi
    saravana gas agency, perugalathur, a indane gas distributor for perugalathur, vandalor and urappakkam. Pandian nadar was a...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

IOC GAS BOOKING — DEALER OF IOC NOT REACHED BY PHONE. [Resolved]

d.muthukrishnan
    I am a consumer of ioc gas at hyderabad. my dealer Kalpana Gas at Kukatpally is not at all reachable by phone and the service...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

Reena Francis

I live in Adipur, Kutch. We are from one year asking for new connection for Indane Gas. I have gone to the Adipur market cross roads, Near PGVCL Electricity Office. First of all the people out here do not know how to speak to customers and if ask again they answer back saying how many times do we tell you. They behave as if it is their own company. They answered us saying that the connections of year 2005 are pending so we have stopped giving new connections. Even at my in-laws place they are in Gandhidham, Kutch There also if we write gas they count number of days. They don't have stagnant days sometimes 10 or 12 days.

This sounds like Indane Gas company is at a stake. We do want a connection. Could you tell us as a lay person where do we go if your company people talk like this.

Thanking you.
    Reena Francis
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:46
    i ayub khan i am physically handicapped person i live with my mother and sister in east delhi i want new gass connection from indian or bharat gass but every gass agency says in this time new connection is not avail /gass limited so new connection cant allot in this time i cant manage my family food daily by hotol or stove no kerosine avail black marketing kerosine 30 rs /ltr
    so kindly suggest mee how can i take a gass connection in proper way
    regard
    ayub khan [protected]
    985 st no 31 jafrabad delhi 110053
    i am Jai Bagoriya living with my wife in
    Est Delhi in Pandav Nagar i want a new connection plzz i am faseing a bog prib.. so allw a new connection for my famly

regard
    Jai bagoriya
    delivery problem
    they lating to delivery cilinder, wen i pon to to office they are not attening, and if they attend they are saying we will send u cilinder but they are not sending. the office in kopernkerna main office.
    my conection no is 8770 booking no. 6741 dated[protected] and booking no 57 dated 1-8-2008 chanderkala gass agency.
    we did not receiv any delivery.
    pls take action on this peaple .delivery men Mr.Rajesh Gupta.
    I aseem ahmed khan. i live with my mother and brother in sambhal distt moradabad UP. i want new gass connection from bharat gass but gass agency owner demands 4150Rs.for new gass connectin with gass stove and lighter.
    so kindly suggest mee how can i take new gass connection in proper way
    Aseem Ahmed Khan [protected]
    R/o-Barkherian Sarai Tareen Sambhal Distt-Moradabad UP
    I aman kumar.mein apne family ke saat katihar district (Bihar) me rahta hu, mein new indian gass conection lena chahta hu, mein kai baar agency (michaibari) gaya lakin agency staff khate hai kal aaye, 5din baad aaye baar baar mujhe jana parta hai par kam nahi hota kbhi kahte hai form nahi hai to kabhi form issu nahi hua hai
    So, please mujhe salah dijiye
    Aman kumar
    At-Barmasia(Budhchak mor)
    Po+dist-Katihar (Bihar) 854105
    I had a gas connection with my grand father name. My grand father expired 2 year ago. Now I want to change Consumer name to my name. Pls. guide how to change counsumer name from my grand father to my name.

If any form is their pls send to me vide mail address cited above.

Thanking You
    I WANT THE INDANE GAS DOUBLE CYLINDER CONNECTION

Jyoti Prakash Dash

Is IOC listening? tHE GAS CONNECTION IS IN MY WIFES NAME bearing the consumer No.5960.The concerned dealer is Klin Gas, Kharavela Nagar, Bhubaneswar.Last Winter Ihad informed similar kind of problem to IOC top authorities but no punitive action was taken.I don't know how a fortune 500 company can behave so indifferently with consumers.
      In mid October'08 we got the refill cylinder for booking done early September'08.Obvoiously I had to go for gas from the market in the festive season.Against the current booking done on 20th as the booking was refused earlier to my wife over phone(which hardly works), no delivery has been made so far.That means between early Sept'08 and Nov1st, Klin has managed to deliver only one Cylinder.
      Mr.Kumar Nayak is an unscrupulous man who trades out domestic supply in Winter and the IOC Officials are hand in glove with this man probably sharing the good fortunes with the dealer.Everytime they say they are taking steps.They do take steps but only to enahance the unscrupulous network of the dealer.Your officials like Mr.Ghamnashyam Nayak(last year) supports & defends Mr. Kumar Nayak when confronted with your established distribution policy.Now the airport area has been added to this dealer's network when IOC Official Confrm repatedly that there are massive number of complains against Klin Gas.
      If immediate action is not taken by IOC officials to make immediate delivery of gas cylinder I will be constrained to file a case in the Consumer Court and lodge an FIR against both the concerned dealer and IOC, Bhubaneswar for mishandling the distribution of gas.

Regards.

J.P.Dash
      Chief Manager( Mktg),
      NALCO,
      Bhubaneaswar.Phone:[protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:43
      Booked a refill domestic cylinder with super gas, coimbatore on 23.10.2008 vide booking no. 8416.Till date not received. Understand bookings upto 29.10.2008 are delivered. When checked, a standard reply stating the refill was sent and the door was locked is given. sent a compliant to the agency and also called the IOCL, Coimbatore.

AJIT MEHTA
        DEAR SIR,

SUB : POOR SERVICE OF "K-2 INTERNATIONAL", SARITA VIHAR
        GAS AGENCY (INDANE GAS MY CONSUMER NO : 34575)

I WANT TO PUT ABOVE MATTER UNDER YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT AM A CUSTOMER OF INDANE GAS SERVICE AND REGISTERED WITH "K-2 INTERNATIONAL", SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI.

THEY HAVE 5/6 TELEPHONE NUMBER TO BOOK THE GAS CYLINDER BUT ITS NOT EASY TO GET THE NUMBER AND MOST OF THE PHONE R CONTINUOUSLY BUSY . SO ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO BOOK THE GAS CYLINDER SECONDARY WHEN THEY DELIVER CYLINDER THEN CYLINDER WEIGHT IS LESS THEN 3KG THAN NORMAL WEIGHT OF CYLINDER. WE HAD SO MANY TIMES INFORM TO THEM BUT THEY R NOT TAKING ACTION NOR THEY CHANGE THE CYLENDER.

PLS ADVISE WHAT TO DO ??

TKS N RGDS
        AJIT
        +++
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:26

Indane Gas — 4 KG LESS GAS

I am consumer of indian gas. My distributer is Dhrub Gas Agency , Jhandewalan Delhi. My connection no. is 8859 . On 19th March 2010, When I book my gas ,the opertor told that your refil is delivered on 15th march. When I said "I have not received yet", he told me "I will check". Today ie.,20th March , A delivery man come with gas cyclender and it is total gross weight is 26 kg. It means gas is 4 kg less . My parrants write on cash memo slip . Please take necesary action to stop the dummy delivery and delivery of less gas.

Trasarenu Saha
          I am a customer of Indane Lpg Gas with consumer no-4355 in name of Trasarenu Saha..now I am really frustrated and irritated with the service and behaviour of my local gas dealer, address -Indo Tower, 25 Baikunthdham, Khajrana Rd, Near Anand Bazar, Indore, M.P.Till date they are not in a situation to give any proper answer, when I will get my another connection, though I have submitted my application as per rules and regulations.Whenever I enquire them about it, everytime they show their attitude and telling that next month I am suppose to get my double cylinder connection.When the next month will come God knows...!!they hardly deliver gas within the time limit they said...!!...so I am really get tired and sick...Can anyone help me out..?...Anyone listening or not...??..I am thinking to change my connection from Indane to HP...!!It's horrible...!!
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:26
          My number is 23523 ..local dealer they themself stopped and refuse resume. They refuse even to send the reason in letter format. Why dont i go to consumer forum?

Indane Gas — Non delivery of double cylinder

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Rama Indane, Sector-21C, Near H.D.F.C., Faridabad vide consumer no. 1262. Inspite of my payment for Double bottling cylinder, the said distributor is not supplying the double cylinder. According to him I am not eligible for the same. The reason may be best known to the distributor.

D.Sudhakar
            Subject: Improper Service of Raj Flames, Indane distributor, New Delhi.

Respected Sir,

I am an Indane customer for more than 25 years. During the past one decade we are being serviced by M/S Raj Flames, Shanti Market Rama Park, New Delhi. With a heavy heart, I am resorting to lodge a complaint about the indifferent behaviour of this particular service provider. Unfortunately, we could not contact them on telephone for the past 10 months as they never pick up. They insisted that we should go to the shop for booking the gas cylinder. I did venture once. It is really pathetic scene there. The front shutter is closed always and customers are required to go to rear side and stand in the Q for at least one hour for booking gas. The rear side is actually a nursery and the land is uneven and there is no shelter for the waiting customers. After reaching the counter one gets a very curt look and the people behind the counters, particularly one gentleman whose name I am not aware of, behave as if there doing a great favour for the sustenance of our lives. It may be mentioned that this area is one of the so called backward areas and people are used to live without so many proper facilities and infrastructure. But this kind o[censored]nfriendly behaviour, in fact, rude behaviour is not expected from a service provider that too from one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings. Never our booking on 1260 materialised from this Raj Flames. I am sure the paying customers deserve a small courtesy.

I do understand how ticklish to tame these people. Most of the people are local heavy weights and having equations with powers that be. But sir, a small effort from your side will do a lot for the scores of hapless customers. Please kindly make a visit to this place and see the conditions yourselves and listen to the customers available there. The service is also very poor. We never got a replacement before one week to ten days time after booking. Our friends other parts of Delhi say that they get replacements with in hours!!! Of course, we have a small problem. We are working couple and available only on holidays. We have in fact, got that written on our account slip. The people who bring the cylinders are aware of this.

Sir, I earnestly request your kind selves to go into this issue and take necessary remedial steps to improve the service conditions.

To day we went to that place and having faced them and upset, I resorted to lodge this complaint. Otherwise I am also one of those crores of Indians who accept every thing as fate. And a philosophy of “This is like this and will be like this and no body can save this “attitude. I am even a little sceptical that this complaint may boomerang on me.

With a fond hope that some body may act …………….

Yours sincerely,

(D.Sudhakar)
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:19
            I fully aggree with the comment. My distributer M/s Bhagirath Ent., Dayalpur, Delhi is also behaving like this. All receivers are put on hold by the the distributer. A waiting time is described as 21 days after receinving the last supply cylinder. But you can have new delivery any time in black-market. In our area, in Karawal Nagar which is of-course in Delhi, open shops are available listing the price of re-filling LPG Cylinder and delivery boys of the agencies are providing the cylinders to them.

I think, no body from INDANE, Indian Oil is interested in these complaints. It can be seen as there is no plateform for complaints to such dealers and hence nothing can be done.

May God help the poor consumer...

Praveen Srivastava, Delhi

Vijay_kp10
              I, Vijay Chandra Paul, holding Indane Gas Reg No: 9873, face a hell lot of problems in booking gas every month. The Distributer near my residence is "Srinivasa Gas Agencies", Near Sushma Theatre, Vanasthali Puram - 500070. Ranga Reddy District. Andhra Pradesh. They Never pick up the telephone, either they keep aside the telephone receiver or they never lift for telephone booking. Everytime I have to go to their agency for booking the gas. If I complain with them regarding this issue, the distributors are very rude in responding to the consumers. They feel that as if they are distributing gas free of cost. Since yesterday morning I am trying to book gas over telephone, but I could not reach them over phone. Moreover, they close the agency before the closing time everyday. I feel that I have to change to another distributor to come out of this issue. I request you to please do the needful to me in this regard.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:22:50

Consumer No.30542 ( Agency: Agarwal Gas Service, Kadma, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

I have booked gas cylinder on 10/10/2013 vide booking Ref.No.290216 but did not deliver the cylinder so far.

Please look into the matter and sort out my problem at the earliest.

S.Suryanarayan

GIRI.M
                We have made compaint regarding Gas leak from Regulator continously last one week, Distributor Shiv shankar agencies, Porur, Chennai not responding to the complaint.
                The distributor telephone no is always busy and if we go in person also there was poor response.
                Even emergency situation like Gas leakage, Indane distributor reacts irresponsible and do not worry about the consumers safety.
                Details:
                Consumer No : 43561
                Name : Giri
                Distributor : Shiv shankar agencies, porur, chennai - 600 116
                Details :Shivshankar Agencies Geetha Rajamahendran 13-B, Kunrathur Road, Poruru, Chennai[protected] [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com Gandhinathan .A [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:11
                sir
                namaste humne 3 new gass connection ke form lagaye the humara no. bhi aa gaya par gas agency malik hume apane yaha se gas stove lene ke liye kah raha he jabki hume gas stove isi marka market me 400 to 500 RS. kam me mil raha he gas agency malik hume dara raha he ki me aapka gas connection rad karwa dunga

my name

pin 332713

name ashwani kumar
                mob no. [protected]
                sir
                maine new gas connection ke liye apply kiya tha mera no. bhi aa gaya maine new gas stove isi marka market se rs.1350/ me purchase kar liya jabki gas agency malik mujhe gas stove lane ke liye badhay kar raha he or ye kah raha he ki mere yaha se nahi lane par me aapk gas connection radd karwa dunga sir jo aadmi gas agency se stove purchase kar raha he unke yaha koi macanik janch nahi ja rahi he jabki mujh se maccnik janch ke rs. 150/- lekar mujhe na to receipt di gayi na hi santoshpard jawab yeh farjiwara chal raha he or upar ke riswat ke paise lekar bina kisi macanik janch ke new gas connection jari ho rahe he agar aap janch karwan chahe to neem ka thana me jitne form jama hue he unki macanik janch receipt check kar sakte he jinohne stove yaha se liya he unke yaha koi bhi macanik janch nahi uhi he jabki baki ke yah janch uhi he or sdm, i.t officer, or uch adhikari ke kahne par bina kisi janch ke new gass connection jari hue he sir aapse vinti he is par turant karwahi ho varna mujhe or aage jane ke liye badhya hona padega

my name

NEEM KA THANA
                SIKAR(RAJ)
                NAME ASHWANI KUMAR
                MOB NO. [protected]
                i am from ranchi(jharkhand).mera gas regulator 5 month se kharab hai.main jab bhi change karane jata hu to agency wale bolte hai hain ki naya nahi milega, abhi company supply nahi kar raha hai.main 5 month se agency ka chakar laga raha hu. main agency or apna brief main address likh raha huin.

DISTRIBUTAR NAME- S.K.GAS SERVICES(STAR DISTRIBUTAR)
                AMRAPALI BLDG., BARIATU ROAD, RANCHI
                DISTRIBUTOR CODE[protected]

Consumer No. - 942
                Card serial no.[protected]
                Name-- S.N.Sharma
                Address-- 2k/13, Bariatu Housing Colony, Ranchi-834009
                Phone No[protected]

So please take action on complain.please give me your feed back
                sri balaji agency service worst
                please refer my previous cmments
                sir, i am kumar from saligramam i want indane gas customer care no
                my mobile no [protected]
                my distributor not responding for my application of transfer to other distributor, i want trassfer because i have changed my address, he is not ready to recive application and not ready to sign on carban copy also, i want make complant aganist him, can any buddy suggest me where to do complaint. the staff in the office not ready to tell anything they talk rudely and also uses bad wards, this is not only for me, i sow many people who visited at the same time whenever i go there, they behave same with every customer

Indane LPG Gas — gas ki delivery na hona.

mai lal bihari tripathi gorakgppur, uttar pradesh se hoo. Mera indend gas ka conation no.16818 himanshu gas services ke vaha hai. 23june2011 ki booking hai parntu abhi gas prapt nahi huva. Mane customer care par 18.7.2011 ko sikayat darj dkari jiska sikayat no.147740 hai. Uske bad bhi gas ki deliveri prapt nahi huva. Kripya samsya ka samadhan karen. Mera pata hai 238-v jangal nakaha no.1 nikat pragyan public school uttari gate po. Basaratpur, dis. Gorakhpur u.p india. Mb.no.[protected]

Anandrao Pandurang Patekar
                  I am resident of Manora, Washim District, in Maharashtra I don't have a gas connection hence I have been booked a new connection at chitlange gas agency, Mangrulpir, District - Washim, but they answerd we can't give you a new connection the another agency is chintamani gas agency, Digras, District-yavatmal is 20 k.m. from manora they also refused to give me a new connetion because we comes in Washim District, so both agency refused to give me a new connction, please help me to get new connection I am State Govt. Servent I am in need of gas connection

Yours Faithfully
                  Anand Patekar
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:07
                  I m resident of Gulaothi, Bulandshahr District, in Uttar Pradesh I don't have any gas connection hence I went some time for booking of a new connection at Gulaothi gas Service, Gulaothi, District - Bulandshahr, but they answered that they can't give a new connection becaue they did have not new connection applcation form sevrall time. But they are giving new connections to others people and taking Extra money.

please help me to get new connection.I am in need of gas connection
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Oil Corporation, Chennai — Inordinate delay in supply of LPG refill cylinder

johnxavier
                    My name J A John xavier, My consumer no.20231 for LPG. Under Blue Flame Agency, Chennai 600 021(Telephone...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (77)

MOHANAN P K
                    I am a consumer of M/s. Sondhi Gas Agency, Saket, New Delhi (Consumer No.26296). I received a LPG cylinder against my booking on 25th October which was received short i.e. about 28 Kg. Besides the shortage, the Cylinder was leaking and the same was communicated to the Agency on 27th morning and they agreed to replace the cylinder within 2 hours time.

I regre to point out that till the time of wiriting this complaint neither any representative of the Agency visited my place nor replace the leaking cylinder.

initiation for Assistance for proper supply of cylinders and attending the complaints is highly appreciated.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:43:03

sondhi gas agency saket — LPG Supply

sondhi gas agency usually supplies leaking, underweight cylinder. many telephonic complaints do not affect them. consumer no. 28753

Indane Gas Booking — Cancellation of Subscription [Resolved]

Bharatendu Gupta
                      I have had Indane Gas connection for the past twenty years. My consumer number is 22195 and address is Flat 6F, 82/9E Ballygunje...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

vd.vinodkumar

I have been transferred from Thuckalay (Tamilnadu) to Kerala on official duty. I transferred my Bharat Gas connection to Pathanamthitta, my home dist.. As per their advise I contacted your outlet for a connection alongwith the transfer voucher as they had no outlet near to my home. However, I was informed the following by your outlet;

(i) i will be treated as a new customer only, with deposit requirement at the current rate
                      (ii)i must produce a proof of residence from state govt. revenue authorities (Ration Card, certificate from Taluk/Panchayat Office etc, )
                      (iii)proof of transfer as ordered by my employer.

Sir, I have been transferred to Kerala after a long span of 10 years and it is not possible for me to arrange for a residence proof from state Govt. authorities in the immediate future. However I have the following documents with me/I can produce the following documents as a proof of my residence;

(i)Insurance Policy issued by Life Insurance Corporation of India :issued in the year 2006
                      (ii)An employer's certificate stating my residential address.
                      (iii)transfer voucher issued by M/s Bharat Gas Ltd, Thuckalay Outlet.

I humbly request you to kindly clarify whether I would be able to obtain a LPG connection from your outlet at Aranmula, Pathanamthitta on the basis of the above documents ( LIC policy is acceptable as per the press release appeared in the HINDU some time back and the same is available in Bharat Gas's web site-kindly confirm). I am ready to make deposit as per your requirement.

Kindly treat the matter as urgent as I have been surviving without cooking gas for nearly two months.

Expecting your earliest attention in the matter

Yours faithfully
                      Vinodkumar V D
                      Vellappallil House
                      Malakkara PO
                      Chengannur Via, Edayaranmula
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:42:57

lindane — transfer voucher

I AM AN ARMY OFFICER PRESENTLY POSTED IN FIELD AREA AND MY WIFE IS RESIDING IN GURGAON, HARYANA. I HAD TRANSFER VOUCHER ISSUED BY ASC GAS AGENCY AT WELLINGTON, NILGIRIS, TAMILNADU.

TODAY I APPROACHED GOLDEN GAS AGENCY AT PALAM VIHAR GURGAON TO ACCEPT THE TV.BUT I WAS INSTEAD TOLD TO GIVE A PHOTOCOPY OF THE VOUCHER TO BE VIRRIFIED BY THE GAS AGENCY WHICH HAD ISSUED THE VOUCHER.

KINDLY CONFIRM WEATHER THE ACTION BY THE DISTRIBUTER IS CORRECT? IF NOT KINDLY INSTUCT THE DISTRIBUTOR TO CORRECTIVE ACTION.

lindane — life insurance to consumer

sir
                      whaether there is a life insurance cover for purchase a new gas connection to the consumer?

lindane — connection transfer

My LPG gas connection transfered from karnal(Haryana) to bhatinda(punjab). Now at bhatinda at Mann Gas service, they are unable to give me a connection due to unavailability of regulator. Since 28/03/2010, I daily go to the agency but getting the same answer.

So, you pls provide the regulator to agency or give me the cylinder, I will myself manage the regulator.

Jayesh Akabari
                      Mo[protected]

Mann Gas Service Contact No - [protected]

lindane — non issue of connection transferred

i have transfered my gas connection no. 57424 from sahibabad (ghaziabad ) u.p .but as there is no agency in ladwa i am unable to take my connection, i went to kurukshetra for this they said that you can only take connection from ladwa. but i have to do now.plz. inform me through mail

regards

tarsem singh
                      [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Ammini Thankachen
                        Sir/Madam,

Iam an Indane customer at Thattarambalam, Mavelikara, Kerala.My cust ID is 14666. I have been associated with Coral Agencies, Mavelikara, Kerala.[protected], 2303171)

I have booked for a gas cylinder on 15/09/08 and they supplied the same on 22/10/08. lack of intimation of supply we were not available at home.When I approached same day itself after 3pm directly to the above said distributors for immedeate delivery with my empty cylinder and they sent me back to my residence without delivering the filled cylinder.Again I contacted them on 24/10/08 and on 28/10/08 respectively for the same, but they told that they cannot give it. They will supply on later and didn't gave any confirmation. And more over the way of conversation to the customers is very poor and, in an irreverant manner. Even for booking also, customers have to keep on calling to their two lines ( they don't pick the call ontime), Kindly do the necessary action at the earliest and I want the acknowledgement to my mail id or to my below mentioned number.

Thanks and regards

Ammini Thankachen
                        Vanchitharayil House
                        Thattarambalam P O
                        Mavelikara, Kerala.690103
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:42:53
                        I totally agrre with Customer and still in 2010 the same condition exist. An intimation should be given with regard to the time and date of delivery.Please rectify this situation.Incase there is no intimation the cylinders will be delivered in Black.This simple measure on your behalf will go long way in alleviating the Customer misery.
                        Unsatisfied Customer
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane Gas / Nishant Gas Agency Lpg Gas — Too much delay in LPG delivery [Resolved]

Nishant Dubey

My father Mr. S.C. Sharma (15/160 c-1 soronkatra shahganj, Agra U.P.)is a consumer since more than...

KR Rajendran
                          Sub: How petty the PSUs under your Ministry can be?

I am an under privileged Senior citizen, having an INDANE LPG connection No 2884 being serviced by M/s Babu Agencies, Perumbavoor, Kerala.

Like all LPG consumer located in backward locations, elsewhere in the country, I too have my cup woes, filled by erratic, irregular & no supplies, under weighed cylinders etc., etc, Outside the town limits the LPG Agency send there trucks with refill cylinders, that are exchanged with empty ones, en-route the main roads. People like us who are in the interior cart our empty cylinders to the exchange point and wait for supplies that never arrive on the pre-fixed days. And we keep carting cylinders up & down till our luck strikes. Thus those that are privy to advance information on supply dates or having residence on the main road will have their supplies leaving us naïves to up & down carting of cylinders.
                          Having had enough of the travails I had been to the INDANE agency to-day and was very politely told by the Manager that he cannot help the supply position unless the country’s energy situation looks up, but he was quick to point out that my woes will continue till I transfer my connection from his agency to an HP gas agency, located at my village that alone has an exclusive mandate to service me. And he had displayed his advice in his notice board also.
                          When approached the so mandated agency Tharamol Agency, Koovappady, its Manager was also very sweet & polite, but regretted his inability to accept local transfers as somebody high up in the ladder in HP has told him not to accept local transfers as the revenue on local transfers is not lucrative enough for them. A fall out of Globalization I may add
                          Now I am thrown to an unenviable situation where two agencies under two public sector corporations of India are playing shylock with a senior citizen whose humble requirement is a LPG refill once in 40 days.
                          As I can see no way out of this impasse I am approaching you sir, to tell me which door’ if not yours I should knock, to get a legitimate LPG refill once in 40 days at this old age.

Yours truly

KR Rajendran

Sub: How petty the PSUs under your Ministry can be?

Yours truly

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:29:55

HP LPG — Irregular supply of domestic LPG

I wish to draw your kind notice to the consumer no 609419,supply agecy Susmita Gas Gadgets(Ck-Market salt lake, sec-II,kolkata-91).Please verify this records according HP's record.
                          I booked LPg on 8.02.2008 at 12:25 pm.Till now I could not receive the cylinder against the above booking which was booked through by computerised booking system.

Indane LPG — No Supply for Senior Citizen

I am a 76yr old widow living alone with a domestic help, as I get my essential food req outsourced I do not require gas for 90 days approx. I have a single cylinder, I did not have a problem for the last 5/6 yrs but recently my gas supplier (M/S R S Distributors, Bompus Road, Kolkata 700029 W.B.) has started this system of compulsory booking of gas within 90 days, therefore, I have been refused delivery as it has crossed the time. Being a senior citizen I request you to look into the matter so that I am able to get a uninterrupted supply in the future. My con No: V 16571.

indane( domestic purpose) — there is no gas cylinder for senior widow citizens

Dear sir/madam,
                          My aunt is 65 years, widow. After her husband's death she got her ration card transferred from chennai to pondicherry. She was getting gas cylinders 4 months back. Recently they stopped giving. when asked they say that they won't give cylinders as she is single. She cooks for herself and eats though she is with us. she has got her seperate kitchen. please help us.

Subhash Tiwari
                            I received my cylinder yesterday and realised that it was leaking. Since that moment i have been trying to call up my supply agency (Nangloi Gas Service, Nangloi, Delhi) but phones are continuously busy. Even the emergency and the Indane helpline numbers are not being answered.
                            Once it was attended with auto response system on 25611031 helpline number and complaint no.2 on 24th October'08 was allotted and disconnected thereafter. Since then, it has not been attended. After several trial, I got the number of Mr Kalicharan of this agency at around 8.10 pm and he responded by saying that call tomorrow in the office and lodge your compaint and not to worry. Even I gave him my consumer no.NG23321.

But till now, such as serious leakage problem is not attended.

May I request the concerned autohority to take some concrete steps to solve such problems.

Indane has the worst costumer care and service department.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:42:21

P.Vasundhra
                              To
                              Respected sir
                              I booked a gas cylinder on 21-10-08.
                              My customer no :55888 from VISHWAMBHARA ENTERPRISES, Shop no 40/1, Assaye road Banglore:560042.
                              When i went to agency to book a cylinder. The agency claims that their is shortage of staff so they asked me to come and collect the cylinder. We inform that we are ladies& i am senior citizen. How can a senior carry so heavy cylinder? They are not ready to listen. Isnt it the duty of he agency to supply gas refill cylinder at the customer residencial place.The agency also claimed that a customer extra money for the delivery boys to deliver the booked gas. The phonelines are being kept on hook. Why cannot be this agency be closed . Nearly full shivjinagar and other surronding area comes under this agency. The agency is not maintained well. Pls take some action against the agency. So it will help many consumer like me.
                              Change of address letter delivered to agency on 21-10-08
                              OLD ADDRESS: K-2 RBI staff qtrs osborne road Bangalore:560042.
                              NEW ADDRESS:L-4 RBI staff qtrs osborne road Bangalore:560042.
                              Yours sincerly
                              P.Vasundhra
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:41:52
                              To
                              Respected sir
                              I booked a gas cylinder on 19-09-08 . My customer no :10186 from Margherita gas supply . P.O. Margherita . Dist. Tinsukia . Assam.
                              When i went to agency to collect the cylinder on 05-10-08. The agency claims that their is shortage of gas cylinder so they asked me to pay and collect the cylinder on 07-11-08 .So I deposit the amount on sameday . Isnt it the duty of the agency to supply gas refill cylinder at the customer residencial place.We have to collect the refill cylinder from the gas agency always from last few years and now they are collecting money from customer approximately one months in advance and also not supplying the cylinder as per their schedule time dueto which we the customer are facing harrasment and exterme shortage of cylinders .The shortage causes consumer to use others sources such as wood and coal for cooking and personaly I am now using this sources instead of having gas connection and we know that there is no shortage of LPG in our country but our distributor shows extreme shortage of LPG . 'The telephonic complains to the Consumer redressal and greviences forum, Tinsukia are also given but the concern authority are not taking any action against Indane Distributor, Margherita . The phonelines of our distributor are being kept on hook. Now we want a fruitful action against given distributor such that we can get the supply of gas cylinder consistently and at our doorstep as per companies rules and regulations . Why cannot be this agency be closed if they are unable to run the agency for lack of finance and shortage of staff/delivery boys to deliver the refill cylinder to cusumer doorstep . Nearly full Margherita and other surronding area comes under this agency. The agency is not maintained well. Pls take some action against the agency. So it will help many consumer like me.

Yours sincerly