Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1441)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Ashish Bhatia is a regular customer of Indian Oil S.K. Filling Station (petrol pump), Sangrur Road, Dhuri. Every time I visit to this petrol pump to fill up petrol in my bike & I face a poor service from them. They have only one machine to serve all the vehicles & there remains long que and when asked about other machines they simply said that machine was out of order, and regarding diesel supplythey again have only one machine to serve all the customers. According to me they must be doing mall practices and forcing customers to get fuel only from selected machines. So please check the other machines & improve the services over there.

With Regards
Ashish Bhatia[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
Mr. Ashish Bhatia, There is only SK filling station PUMP who gives 24 hr. service even there is ups and down in prices of Oil, and For your kind information, According to the sales of 2008, one machine can not fullfill the requirements of customers...there will be the deep lose to the PUMP owners if the sales are low...PLEASE stick to OIL quality you are getting, , , , The Quantity U r Getting...and ofcourse The Purity ...

and As a regular customer of SK i Never faced such kind of trouble As u r Facing.

SO Please stop picking up your finger at persons who are known for their PURITY in Dhuri...////

REGARDS
DHURI CITIZEN
and and and and one thing more u above written "According to me they must be doing mall practices and forcing customers to get fuel only from selected machines"... AS A SHOP KEEPER one can not force the customer to buy their product, If You are, HE/SHE will never come back...
and its not MALL Practices ...its spellings are Malpractices ...

ANYHOW, If you think there is any kind of such activity is there, I surely say S.K Filling Station will Love to hear the COMPLIANTS/FEEDBACK from their Customers...////

REGARDS
MOHIT

Indian Oil — petrol purity

They are mixing tinner in the petrol which makes by bike spoil so plz take nessary action on this bunck or else i will approch court

from
sravan kumar
i just want to know that can we get cng gas from sangrur indian oil or any other petrolpump?

Indane Gas Transfer

I have transfered my Indane Gas connection from Bharatpur to Jaipur on 15th...

Our Consumer number is 48068, we are asked to book LPG cylinders from Rashmi Agencies, Mysore road. Following is my complaint:
    1. They take a lot of time to even book the LPG cylinder, they have their own rules and will not book until certain time
    2. They have booked our LPG a fortnight ago, but are still not delivering.
    3. They are very rude and don't even bother for the customers.

Please help
    Deepak
    Very very poor service of cylinder and I was applied for double cylinder but after four months, they don't reply anything.
    Dear Sri,

I am the customer of the Indane LPG since 22 years at your agency M/S. Sangameshwar Gas Distributors, Gulbarga in Karnataka with customer No. SH-190. Please let me know whether the 20 days gap for supply of Gas Cylinder is from the date of supply of filled cylinder or from the date of booking. Because, if we book for supply of filled cylinder, they will take minimimum of 8-10 days for supply by the time second cylinder exhausts and we are unable to book for another one because of condition of 20 days gap. This time we have booked for supply of filled cylinder on 13/01/2009 till date the supply has been made. In the meantime the second cylinder has exhausted on 15/01/2009. Since nearly 15 days we have no gas even though we have two cylinders.

Therefore, I request you kindly to make a copy of the condition of 20 days gap for supply of filled cylinder available to me so than I can have the clear picture. We are facing the lot of trouble in getting the filled cylinders in all the months of the year.

Thanking you Sir,

Yours faithfully,

(VENKATESH RAO KULKARNI)
    Plot No.3, "Sri Madhava Teertha"
    Behind Jayateerth Kalyan Mantap,
    Deshpande Colony,
    Udanoor Road,
    GULBARGA - 585 103
    Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Sir
      we are from paramakudi.located at south india.our area indane gas agency named R.K.gas distributors. Our TNSO No is 2761558.distributor code 133005.They are giving very poor response to customers.if we want to book gas we need to go directly to office .it will effect our other jobs.once we book direct also they are giving us delayed.they giveback to us after 21days of booking date. our area people getting more problems due to this type of cases. Please verify and settle our problems as soon as possible.
      Sai Chitra Gas Agency in MGR Nagar, KK Nagar provided a cell number to book for refilling on 24x7 basis. The auto generated docket number is provided but does not indicate or tracking method to know the status of getting the cylinders for delivery. Instead we could have booked through the agency meant for distribution to keep track of after booking. Please advice on this new implemented strategy.

saravana gas agency, perugalathur, a indane gas distributor for perugalathur, vandalor and urappakkam. Pandian nadar was a...
        I am a consumer of ioc gas at hyderabad. my dealer Kalpana Gas at Kukatpally is not at all reachable by phone and the service...

I live in Adipur, Kutch. We are from one year asking for new connection for Indane Gas. I have gone to the Adipur market cross roads, Near PGVCL Electricity Office. First of all the people out here do not know how to speak to customers and if ask again they answer back saying how many times do we tell you. They behave as if it is their own company. They answered us saying that the connections of year 2005 are pending so we have stopped giving new connections. Even at my in-laws place they are in Gandhidham, Kutch There also if we write gas they count number of days. They don't have stagnant days sometimes 10 or 12 days.

This sounds like Indane Gas company is at a stake. We do want a connection. Could you tell us as a lay person where do we go if your company people talk like this.

Thanking you.
        Reena Francis
        i ayub khan i am physically handicapped person i live with my mother and sister in east delhi i want new gass connection from indian or bharat gass but every gass agency says in this time new connection is not avail /gass limited so new connection cant allot in this time i cant manage my family food daily by hotol or stove no kerosine avail black marketing kerosine 30 rs /ltr
        so kindly suggest mee how can i take a gass connection in proper way
        regard
        ayub khan [protected]
        985 st no 31 jafrabad delhi 110053
        i am Jai Bagoriya living with my wife in
        Est Delhi in Pandav Nagar i want a new connection plzz i am faseing a bog prib.. so allw a new connection for my famly

regard
        Jai bagoriya
        delivery problem
        they lating to delivery cilinder, wen i pon to to office they are not attening, and if they attend they are saying we will send u cilinder but they are not sending. the office in kopernkerna main office.
        my conection no is 8770 booking no. 6741 dated[protected] and booking no 57 dated 1-8-2008 chanderkala gass agency.
        we did not receiv any delivery.
        pls take action on this peaple .delivery men Mr.Rajesh Gupta.
        I aseem ahmed khan. i live with my mother and brother in sambhal distt moradabad UP. i want new gass connection from bharat gass but gass agency owner demands 4150Rs.for new gass connectin with gass stove and lighter.
        so kindly suggest mee how can i take new gass connection in proper way
        Aseem Ahmed Khan [protected]
        R/o-Barkherian Sarai Tareen Sambhal Distt-Moradabad UP
        I aman kumar.mein apne family ke saat katihar district (Bihar) me rahta hu, mein new indian gass conection lena chahta hu, mein kai baar agency (michaibari) gaya lakin agency staff khate hai kal aaye, 5din baad aaye baar baar mujhe jana parta hai par kam nahi hota kbhi kahte hai form nahi hai to kabhi form issu nahi hua hai
        So, please mujhe salah dijiye
        Aman kumar
        At-Barmasia(Budhchak mor)
        Po+dist-Katihar (Bihar) 854105
        I had a gas connection with my grand father name. My grand father expired 2 year ago. Now I want to change Consumer name to my name. Pls. guide how to change counsumer name from my grand father to my name.

If any form is their pls send to me vide mail address cited above.

Thanking You
        I WANT THE INDANE GAS DOUBLE CYLINDER CONNECTION

Is IOC listening? tHE GAS CONNECTION IS IN MY WIFES NAME bearing the consumer No.5960.The concerned dealer is Klin Gas, Kharavela Nagar, Bhubaneswar.Last Winter Ihad informed similar kind of problem to IOC top authorities but no punitive action was taken.I don't know how a fortune 500 company can behave so indifferently with consumers.
          In mid October'08 we got the refill cylinder for booking done early September'08.Obvoiously I had to go for gas from the market in the festive season.Against the current booking done on 20th as the booking was refused earlier to my wife over phone(which hardly works), no delivery has been made so far.That means between early Sept'08 and Nov1st, Klin has managed to deliver only one Cylinder.
          Mr.Kumar Nayak is an unscrupulous man who trades out domestic supply in Winter and the IOC Officials are hand in glove with this man probably sharing the good fortunes with the dealer.Everytime they say they are taking steps.They do take steps but only to enahance the unscrupulous network of the dealer.Your officials like Mr.Ghamnashyam Nayak(last year) supports & defends Mr. Kumar Nayak when confronted with your established distribution policy.Now the airport area has been added to this dealer's network when IOC Official Confrm repatedly that there are massive number of complains against Klin Gas.
          If immediate action is not taken by IOC officials to make immediate delivery of gas cylinder I will be constrained to file a case in the Consumer Court and lodge an FIR against both the concerned dealer and IOC, Bhubaneswar for mishandling the distribution of gas.

Regards.

J.P.Dash
          Chief Manager( Mktg),
          NALCO,
          Bhubaneaswar.Phone:[protected]
          Booked a refill domestic cylinder with super gas, coimbatore on 23.10.2008 vide booking no. 8416.Till date not received. Understand bookings upto 29.10.2008 are delivered. When checked, a standard reply stating the refill was sent and the door was locked is given. sent a compliant to the agency and also called the IOCL, Coimbatore.

DEAR SIR,

SUB : POOR SERVICE OF "K-2 INTERNATIONAL", SARITA VIHAR
            GAS AGENCY (INDANE GAS MY CONSUMER NO : 34575)

I WANT TO PUT ABOVE MATTER UNDER YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT AM A CUSTOMER OF INDANE GAS SERVICE AND REGISTERED WITH "K-2 INTERNATIONAL", SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI.

THEY HAVE 5/6 TELEPHONE NUMBER TO BOOK THE GAS CYLINDER BUT ITS NOT EASY TO GET THE NUMBER AND MOST OF THE PHONE R CONTINUOUSLY BUSY . SO ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO BOOK THE GAS CYLINDER SECONDARY WHEN THEY DELIVER CYLINDER THEN CYLINDER WEIGHT IS LESS THEN 3KG THAN NORMAL WEIGHT OF CYLINDER. WE HAD SO MANY TIMES INFORM TO THEM BUT THEY R NOT TAKING ACTION NOR THEY CHANGE THE CYLENDER.

PLS ADVISE WHAT TO DO ??

TKS N RGDS
            AJIT
            +++

Indane Gas — 4 KG LESS GAS

I am consumer of indian gas. My distributer is Dhrub Gas Agency , Jhandewalan Delhi. My connection no. is 8859 . On 19th March 2010, When I book my gas ,the opertor told that your refil is delivered on 15th march. When I said "I have not received yet", he told me "I will check". Today ie.,20th March , A delivery man come with gas cyclender and it is total gross weight is 26 kg. It means gas is 4 kg less . My parrants write on cash memo slip . Please take necesary action to stop the dummy delivery and delivery of less gas.

I am a customer of Indane Lpg Gas with consumer no-4355 in name of Trasarenu Saha..now I am really frustrated and irritated with the service and behaviour of my local gas dealer, address -Indo Tower, 25 Baikunthdham, Khajrana Rd, Near Anand Bazar, Indore, M.P.Till date they are not in a situation to give any proper answer, when I will get my another connection, though I have submitted my application as per rules and regulations.Whenever I enquire them about it, everytime they show their attitude and telling that next month I am suppose to get my double cylinder connection.When the next month will come God knows...!!they hardly deliver gas within the time limit they said...!!...so I am really get tired and sick...Can anyone help me out..?...Anyone listening or not...??..I am thinking to change my connection from Indane to HP...!!It's horrible...!!
              My number is 23523 ..local dealer they themself stopped and refuse resume. They refuse even to send the reason in letter format. Why dont i go to consumer forum?

Indane Gas — Non delivery of double cylinder

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Rama Indane, Sector-21C, Near H.D.F.C., Faridabad vide consumer no. 1262. Inspite of my payment for Double bottling cylinder, the said distributor is not supplying the double cylinder. According to him I am not eligible for the same. The reason may be best known to the distributor.

Subject: Improper Service of Raj Flames, Indane distributor, New Delhi.

Respected Sir,

I am an Indane customer for more than 25 years. During the past one decade we are being serviced by M/S Raj Flames, Shanti Market Rama Park, New Delhi. With a heavy heart, I am resorting to lodge a complaint about the indifferent behaviour of this particular service provider. Unfortunately, we could not contact them on telephone for the past 10 months as they never pick up. They insisted that we should go to the shop for booking the gas cylinder. I did venture once. It is really pathetic scene there. The front shutter is closed always and customers are required to go to rear side and stand in the Q for at least one hour for booking gas. The rear side is actually a nursery and the land is uneven and there is no shelter for the waiting customers. After reaching the counter one gets a very curt look and the people behind the counters, particularly one gentleman whose name I am not aware of, behave as if there doing a great favour for the sustenance of our lives. It may be mentioned that this area is one of the so called backward areas and people are used to live without so many proper facilities and infrastructure. But this kind o[censored]nfriendly behaviour, in fact, rude behaviour is not expected from a service provider that too from one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings. Never our booking on 1260 materialised from this Raj Flames. I am sure the paying customers deserve a small courtesy.

I do understand how ticklish to tame these people. Most of the people are local heavy weights and having equations with powers that be. But sir, a small effort from your side will do a lot for the scores of hapless customers. Please kindly make a visit to this place and see the conditions yourselves and listen to the customers available there. The service is also very poor. We never got a replacement before one week to ten days time after booking. Our friends other parts of Delhi say that they get replacements with in hours!!! Of course, we have a small problem. We are working couple and available only on holidays. We have in fact, got that written on our account slip. The people who bring the cylinders are aware of this.

Sir, I earnestly request your kind selves to go into this issue and take necessary remedial steps to improve the service conditions.

To day we went to that place and having faced them and upset, I resorted to lodge this complaint. Otherwise I am also one of those crores of Indians who accept every thing as fate. And a philosophy of “This is like this and will be like this and no body can save this “attitude. I am even a little sceptical that this complaint may boomerang on me.

With a fond hope that some body may act …………….

Yours sincerely,

(D.Sudhakar)
                I fully aggree with the comment. My distributer M/s Bhagirath Ent., Dayalpur, Delhi is also behaving like this. All receivers are put on hold by the the distributer. A waiting time is described as 21 days after receinving the last supply cylinder. But you can have new delivery any time in black-market. In our area, in Karawal Nagar which is of-course in Delhi, open shops are available listing the price of re-filling LPG Cylinder and delivery boys of the agencies are providing the cylinders to them.

I think, no body from INDANE, Indian Oil is interested in these complaints. It can be seen as there is no plateform for complaints to such dealers and hence nothing can be done.

May God help the poor consumer...

Praveen Srivastava, Delhi

I, Vijay Chandra Paul, holding Indane Gas Reg No: 9873, face a hell lot of problems in booking gas every month. The Distributer near my residence is "Srinivasa Gas Agencies", Near Sushma Theatre, Vanasthali Puram - 500070. Ranga Reddy District. Andhra Pradesh. They Never pick up the telephone, either they keep aside the telephone receiver or they never lift for telephone booking. Everytime I have to go to their agency for booking the gas. If I complain with them regarding this issue, the distributors are very rude in responding to the consumers. They feel that as if they are distributing gas free of cost. Since yesterday morning I am trying to book gas over telephone, but I could not reach them over phone. Moreover, they close the agency before the closing time everyday. I feel that I have to change to another distributor to come out of this issue. I request you to please do the needful to me in this regard.

Consumer No.30542 ( Agency: Agarwal Gas Service, Kadma, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

I have booked gas cylinder on 10/10/2013 vide booking Ref.No.290216 but did not deliver the cylinder so far.

Please look into the matter and sort out my problem at the earliest.

S.Suryanarayan

We have made compaint regarding Gas leak from Regulator continously last one week, Distributor Shiv shankar agencies, Porur, Chennai not responding to the complaint.
                    The distributor telephone no is always busy and if we go in person also there was poor response.
                    Even emergency situation like Gas leakage, Indane distributor reacts irresponsible and do not worry about the consumers safety.
                    Details:
                    Consumer No : 43561
                    Name : Giri
                    Distributor : Shiv shankar agencies, porur, chennai - 600 116
                    Details :Shivshankar Agencies Geetha Rajamahendran 13-B, Kunrathur Road, Poruru, Chennai[protected] [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com Gandhinathan .A [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                    sir
                    namaste humne 3 new gass connection ke form lagaye the humara no. bhi aa gaya par gas agency malik hume apane yaha se gas stove lene ke liye kah raha he jabki hume gas stove isi marka market me 400 to 500 RS. kam me mil raha he gas agency malik hume dara raha he ki me aapka gas connection rad karwa dunga

my name

pin 332713

name ashwani kumar
                    mob no. [protected]
                    sir
                    maine new gas connection ke liye apply kiya tha mera no. bhi aa gaya maine new gas stove isi marka market se rs.1350/ me purchase kar liya jabki gas agency malik mujhe gas stove lane ke liye badhay kar raha he or ye kah raha he ki mere yaha se nahi lane par me aapk gas connection radd karwa dunga sir jo aadmi gas agency se stove purchase kar raha he unke yaha koi macanik janch nahi ja rahi he jabki mujh se maccnik janch ke rs. 150/- lekar mujhe na to receipt di gayi na hi santoshpard jawab yeh farjiwara chal raha he or upar ke riswat ke paise lekar bina kisi macanik janch ke new gas connection jari ho rahe he agar aap janch karwan chahe to neem ka thana me jitne form jama hue he unki macanik janch receipt check kar sakte he jinohne stove yaha se liya he unke yaha koi bhi macanik janch nahi uhi he jabki baki ke yah janch uhi he or sdm, i.t officer, or uch adhikari ke kahne par bina kisi janch ke new gass connection jari hue he sir aapse vinti he is par turant karwahi ho varna mujhe or aage jane ke liye badhya hona padega

my name

NEEM KA THANA
                    SIKAR(RAJ)
                    NAME ASHWANI KUMAR
                    MOB NO. [protected]
                    i am from ranchi(jharkhand).mera gas regulator 5 month se kharab hai.main jab bhi change karane jata hu to agency wale bolte hai hain ki naya nahi milega, abhi company supply nahi kar raha hai.main 5 month se agency ka chakar laga raha hu. main agency or apna brief main address likh raha huin.

DISTRIBUTAR NAME- S.K.GAS SERVICES(STAR DISTRIBUTAR)
                    AMRAPALI BLDG., BARIATU ROAD, RANCHI
                    DISTRIBUTOR CODE[protected]

Consumer No. - 942
                    Card serial no.[protected]
                    Name-- S.N.Sharma
                    Address-- 2k/13, Bariatu Housing Colony, Ranchi-834009
                    Phone No[protected]

So please take action on complain.please give me your feed back
                    sri balaji agency service worst
                    please refer my previous cmments
                    sir, i am kumar from saligramam i want indane gas customer care no
                    my mobile no [protected]
                    my distributor not responding for my application of transfer to other distributor, i want trassfer because i have changed my address, he is not ready to recive application and not ready to sign on carban copy also, i want make complant aganist him, can any buddy suggest me where to do complaint. the staff in the office not ready to tell anything they talk rudely and also uses bad wards, this is not only for me, i sow many people who visited at the same time whenever i go there, they behave same with every customer

Indane LPG Gas — gas ki delivery na hona.

mai lal bihari tripathi gorakgppur, uttar pradesh se hoo. Mera indend gas ka conation no.16818 himanshu gas services ke vaha hai. 23june2011 ki booking hai parntu abhi gas prapt nahi huva. Mane customer care par 18.7.2011 ko sikayat darj dkari jiska sikayat no.147740 hai. Uske bad bhi gas ki deliveri prapt nahi huva. Kripya samsya ka samadhan karen. Mera pata hai 238-v jangal nakaha no.1 nikat pragyan public school uttari gate po. Basaratpur, dis. Gorakhpur u.p india. Mb.no.[protected]

I am resident of Manora, Washim District, in Maharashtra I don't have a gas connection hence I have been booked a new connection at chitlange gas agency, Mangrulpir, District - Washim, but they answerd we can't give you a new connection the another agency is chintamani gas agency, Digras, District-yavatmal is 20 k.m. from manora they also refused to give me a new connetion because we comes in Washim District, so both agency refused to give me a new connction, please help me to get new connection I am State Govt. Servent I am in need of gas connection

Yours Faithfully
                      Anand Patekar
                      I m resident of Gulaothi, Bulandshahr District, in Uttar Pradesh I don't have any gas connection hence I went some time for booking of a new connection at Gulaothi gas Service, Gulaothi, District - Bulandshahr, but they answered that they can't give a new connection becaue they did have not new connection applcation form sevrall time. But they are giving new connections to others people and taking Extra money.

please help me to get new connection.I am in need of gas connection

My name J A John xavier, My consumer no.20231 for LPG. Under Blue Flame Agency, Chennai 600 021(Telephone...

I am a consumer of M/s. Sondhi Gas Agency, Saket, New Delhi (Consumer No.26296). I received a LPG cylinder against my booking on 25th October which was received short i.e. about 28 Kg. Besides the shortage, the Cylinder was leaking and the same was communicated to the Agency on 27th morning and they agreed to replace the cylinder within 2 hours time.

I regre to point out that till the time of wiriting this complaint neither any representative of the Agency visited my place nor replace the leaking cylinder.

initiation for Assistance for proper supply of cylinders and attending the complaints is highly appreciated.

sondhi gas agency saket — LPG Supply

sondhi gas agency usually supplies leaking, underweight cylinder. many telephonic complaints do not affect them. consumer no. 28753

I have had Indane Gas connection for the past twenty years. My consumer number is 22195 and address is Flat 6F, 82/9E Ballygunje...

I have been transferred from Thuckalay (Tamilnadu) to Kerala on official duty. I transferred my Bharat Gas connection to Pathanamthitta, my home dist.. As per their advise I contacted your outlet for a connection alongwith the transfer voucher as they had no outlet near to my home. However, I was informed the following by your outlet;

(i) i will be treated as a new customer only, with deposit requirement at the current rate
                          (ii)i must produce a proof of residence from state govt. revenue authorities (Ration Card, certificate from Taluk/Panchayat Office etc, )
                          (iii)proof of transfer as ordered by my employer.

Sir, I have been transferred to Kerala after a long span of 10 years and it is not possible for me to arrange for a residence proof from state Govt. authorities in the immediate future. However I have the following documents with me/I can produce the following documents as a proof of my residence;

(i)Insurance Policy issued by Life Insurance Corporation of India :issued in the year 2006
                          (ii)An employer's certificate stating my residential address.
                          (iii)transfer voucher issued by M/s Bharat Gas Ltd, Thuckalay Outlet.

I humbly request you to kindly clarify whether I would be able to obtain a LPG connection from your outlet at Aranmula, Pathanamthitta on the basis of the above documents ( LIC policy is acceptable as per the press release appeared in the HINDU some time back and the same is available in Bharat Gas's web site-kindly confirm). I am ready to make deposit as per your requirement.

Kindly treat the matter as urgent as I have been surviving without cooking gas for nearly two months.

Expecting your earliest attention in the matter

Yours faithfully
                          Vinodkumar V D
                          Vellappallil House
                          Malakkara PO
                          Chengannur Via, Edayaranmula

lindane — transfer voucher

I AM AN ARMY OFFICER PRESENTLY POSTED IN FIELD AREA AND MY WIFE IS RESIDING IN GURGAON, HARYANA. I HAD TRANSFER VOUCHER ISSUED BY ASC GAS AGENCY AT WELLINGTON, NILGIRIS, TAMILNADU.

TODAY I APPROACHED GOLDEN GAS AGENCY AT PALAM VIHAR GURGAON TO ACCEPT THE TV.BUT I WAS INSTEAD TOLD TO GIVE A PHOTOCOPY OF THE VOUCHER TO BE VIRRIFIED BY THE GAS AGENCY WHICH HAD ISSUED THE VOUCHER.

KINDLY CONFIRM WEATHER THE ACTION BY THE DISTRIBUTER IS CORRECT? IF NOT KINDLY INSTUCT THE DISTRIBUTOR TO CORRECTIVE ACTION.

lindane — life insurance to consumer

sir
                          whaether there is a life insurance cover for purchase a new gas connection to the consumer?

lindane — connection transfer

My LPG gas connection transfered from karnal(Haryana) to bhatinda(punjab). Now at bhatinda at Mann Gas service, they are unable to give me a connection due to unavailability of regulator. Since 28/03/2010, I daily go to the agency but getting the same answer.

So, you pls provide the regulator to agency or give me the cylinder, I will myself manage the regulator.

Jayesh Akabari
                          Mo[protected]

Mann Gas Service Contact No - [protected]

lindane — non issue of connection transferred

i have transfered my gas connection no. 57424 from sahibabad (ghaziabad ) u.p .but as there is no agency in ladwa i am unable to take my connection, i went to kurukshetra for this they said that you can only take connection from ladwa. but i have to do now.plz. inform me through mail

regards

tarsem singh
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sir/Madam,

Iam an Indane customer at Thattarambalam, Mavelikara, Kerala.My cust ID is 14666. I have been associated with Coral Agencies, Mavelikara, Kerala.[protected], 2303171)

I have booked for a gas cylinder on 15/09/08 and they supplied the same on 22/10/08. lack of intimation of supply we were not available at home.When I approached same day itself after 3pm directly to the above said distributors for immedeate delivery with my empty cylinder and they sent me back to my residence without delivering the filled cylinder.Again I contacted them on 24/10/08 and on 28/10/08 respectively for the same, but they told that they cannot give it. They will supply on later and didn't gave any confirmation. And more over the way of conversation to the customers is very poor and, in an irreverant manner. Even for booking also, customers have to keep on calling to their two lines ( they don't pick the call ontime), Kindly do the necessary action at the earliest and I want the acknowledgement to my mail id or to my below mentioned number.

Thanks and regards

Ammini Thankachen
                            Vanchitharayil House
                            Thattarambalam P O
                            Mavelikara, Kerala.690103
                            I totally agrre with Customer and still in 2010 the same condition exist. An intimation should be given with regard to the time and date of delivery.Please rectify this situation.Incase there is no intimation the cylinders will be delivered in Black.This simple measure on your behalf will go long way in alleviating the Customer misery.
                            Unsatisfied Customer

My father Mr. S.C. Sharma (15/160 c-1 soronkatra shahganj, Agra U.P.)is a consumer since more than...