Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

kavita jha

I have LPG gas connection of INDANE , and our distributor is SANTOSH ENTERPRISES - H BLOCK VIKASPURI,NEW DELHI-110018, when ever book our number for refilling our cylinder, always been informed about shortage of supply and heavy backlog by their staff. this period is about for 10-15 mostly.. This is a regular pracitice whereas all other distributor of same INDANE company have always prompt delivery...........................?

JOTHIRLATHA SATHISH
    I am customer of Kavitha gas agency, ashok nagar, chennai.
    whenever we call the agency for booking new cyclinder, they don't pick up the phone calls. either the line is engaged or keeps ringing. Many of the agency's customer face similar problems.
    Atlast among all busy schedule, we take permission from office and go to book the cyclinder, the cyclinder is not delivered on promised date. they inform 10 days from date of booking, but actually delivered atleast 15 days from date of booking.
    Dear sir
    This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
    This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
    I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
    This is my detail

Kishan lal
    B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
    Consumer No. 36678
    Mobile No. [protected]
    my customer id is : 19713.
    i am trying to book my gas but for the last 5 days no one is attending my call .
    i tryed to book my gas through online but there is no facility as such . the site is under construction .

shame
    I am also facing lot of problem for booking refill over phone and I am being forced to apply leave only for the purpose of refill booking. After the booking also the distributor taking lot of time (10days) for delivery. The behaviour of the agency staff is very errotic. I have placed a complaint in the books of the agent on 04/03/2008 on the above but no response and the same status is being continued. The dealer name is M/s LV Reddy, Hsamathpet, Bowenapally, Hyderabad
    We are every time trying to contact the dealer but they are literaly not attending phone calls ... we have personally checked that they keep the phone receivers aside.. When we talk to them they answer in a rude manner which is not tolerable .. If you do not take action the matter may become a police case in future...
    Sir/ Madam
    I am the holding the consumer # 18261, of Rajahmundry. and I got one cylender, when ever I call 6451110, 2476888, no one will respond, I send the person to the dealer at kambalacheru(Goutami Gas) he saw one lady by name (Jaya) sitting at the phone and she kept the receiver aside, some times they are responding and keeping us in waiting for more then 5mts. In this regard I try to reach Mr. Arun Kandavalli.his cell is swiched off. I called Mr. Kondal Rao of visak #[protected], he also failed to help me. what is the solution

Prasad
    Father of Mrs. Deborah
    I had sent a complaint against the Indane agency at Rourkela(Chhend) Orissa : M/s Gruhasobha Indane Gas Service, My consumer no. is G-01746. The agency never takes any phone call and asks for proof when discussed in person.As a result I could not get any supply since 1st Jan'09.Now the agency has informed my friend (who went on my behalf to book) that my a/c is blocked and needs a long process to unlock/ regularise.I don't understand how this is possible to a customer who has taken connection in 1984, i.e., 25 years back !!! The agency has no regard for any customer and dares anyone to go even to the Prime Minister. I had in my last mail requested to cancel the connection as I prefer Bharat Gas for their better service here at Rourkela. Is it possible to transfer my connection to some other Indane Agency in Rourkela, say Koel Nagar or Civil Township ??? I will be happy for a prompt reply/action.
    Thanks.

Prabir Kumar Das,
    B-80, Sector-18, Rourkela-769003
    Mob:[protected]
    MY CONSUMER NO IS G 05299.MY ADDRESS IS B-20, SECTOR-5 ROURKELA ORISSA THE SERVICE OF MY INDANE GAS AGENT M/S GRUHASOBHA ROURKELA IS HORRIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST. I V BOOKED MY GAS 25 DAYS AGO, THE DEALER IS NEITHER SUPPLYING THE GAS NOR ATTENDING TO FREQUENT PHONECALLS.THIS HAS BEEN THE ATTITUDE OF THIS ARROGANT DEALER SINCE LONG.IS THERE ANY AGENCY TO LOOKINTO OUR GENUINE COMPLAINTS.

Jitender Singh
      I have a Indane gas connection with M/s Jai jawan Gas Agencies, D-493 Palam Extension, Dwarka, sector-7, New Delhi.
      My consumer no is 28220.

Ihave been trying to contact the distributor on phone for the past one week but their phone lines are either busy or are not responding.

Pls take this on priority.
      My mobile No-[protected]
      I have a Indane gas connection with "Artha gas Agencies, opp. Gayatri Temple, Kalol, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Phone:[protected].

My Consumer No.: 3176
      Address: A-204, Kartik complex, Kalol.
      Gandhinar, Gujarat.

I had been last cylinder received on 13/02/2008. And i had been try to booking for next cylinder on 25/02/2008 but Artha Gas Agencies was not argeed for booking my cylinder. After 21 days he was a booked my cylinder on 3/3/2008. still today 25 days gone but i have not receive booked cyliner (21+25 days=46 days total 46 days gone but "Artha gas agencies" has not deliver the cylinder. so what do us? pls. looking the my matter

Your coustmer
      Non receipt of LPG cylinder
      I have a Indane gas connection with M/s Kamala Gas Agencies, cinemaparambe, sastamkotta.kollam district, kerala
      My consumer no is 9163.
      this agent taking more than one month to issuing cylinder.

Pls take this on priority.
      My mobile No-[protected]

Indane Gas — non receipt of LPG cylinder

I am a customer of indane with customer no 21849 and have been registed with Purinma gas Agency Percot, Adoor. I booked my gas cylinder on 12 March 09, till 4th May 2009 no delivery has been made by the agency. We are regularly calling the concern agency but the only answer we receive is it will come, I have seniour citizens back at hope, due to the agencies irresponsibility my ailing parents are facing problems . I request concern authority look in-to this matter.
      Thanking You
      Lino Mathew, S/o Mr. T.I. Mathew, Valliyamamkala, near ganapatiambol,
      Iverkala, Kollam, Kerala
      Ph.[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Gas Agency No-[protected],

N.B. RAJAGOPAL
        This may be construed as a complaint against Indian Oil Corporation (Petrol pump) situated beside N.H. - 208 on close proximity to K.N.S. Hospital Kottarakara, Kollam Revenue District of Kerala State. The address of the dealer as far as could be ascertained is "KOTTARAKARA PETROLEUM CO. INDIAN OIL DEALERS,KOTTARAKARA - 69". It is my impression that air and water is a matter of right of the consumers in all pumps for which license are accorded by the IOC. This petrol pump holds a unique distinction of denying this basic right in addition to the expression of intolerance an arrogance by the staff/employees of the pump when demands for air filling is sought for. I have chances to come across such unpleasant situations time and again from this fuel filling station of IOC at Kottarakara (situated near K.N.S. Hospital and opposite to Marthoma Girls High School Kottarakara) and my attempt to gain intervention from the pump management proved futile. As such this complaint is filed for appropriate further action. Hope that you may resort to some tangible action to see that this particular dealer shall refrain from such sort o[censored]nsavory practices and set things right to the satisfaction of the consumers.
        I agree with the above mentioned comments. Me too have a lot of such experiences from the same pump. Nobody there to manage the air filling/checking.

Indane LPG — refusal for home delivery

K.Mohamed Hussain
          i have been the customer of Indane LPG services for more than 15 years. On 26/12/2007 i shifted my connection...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Justi p. George
          This is your kind notice that I Justin Con no.SE 20330 booked my cooking gas on 21 st January 2008 ,till now there is no response from the agency (Saroj Enterprises H-10,DDA market vikas puri New delhi Ph.[protected].we are face the same problem ie,delay in gas delivery.Always have to wait for10 to 15 days after booking. So sir please do the need full.Hoping for a favorable action.
          Thanks & Regards
          Justin p. George

Prem Kishen

My name is Prem and i reside in Venkatapuram, Alwal, Secunderabd, i have booked for a gas cylinder with Spurthi Gas Agency, Alwal, Secunderabad on 18-01-08 after trying for their telephone numbers continuosly for 2 hours. I was assured that the cylinder would be delivered within 10 days but till today i.e. 31-01-08 it was not done. It is shameful that companies like Indian Oil have such agencies who take customers for a ride everytime. This delay happens every month with every customer of Spurthi Gas Agency. Please look into the matter.
            My customer number - 19518.
            Thanks & Regards.

INDIAN OIL / INDANE — Not supplying gas cylinder

Dear Sir
            We have a Gas connection in my name Mohanavelu CONSUMER NO.18545 with M/S. Guruvayoorappan agencies (INDANE DISTRIBUTORS) , , CHENNAI-600026.
            We have booked a cylinder with the above Guruvayoorappan agencies on 04/12/2009 , but they have supplied the cylinder too much delay by[protected] only. After that we have tried to book a cylinder on 2/1/2009, but they refused to register that . They replied that the next cylinder will be booked only after 21 days from previous delivery and able to book the cylinder on[protected] and Cylinder will be supplied by february first week only.

WE HAVE TWO CYLINDERS BOTH ARE EMPTY. WE ARE USING BORROWED CYLINDERS NOW. WE ARE IN TROUBLE AND SUFFERING WITHOUT CYLINDER
            Why this much of delay to supply Gas cylinder and putting customers in extreme trouble and sufferring ?

Can Indane Gas take care of this ?

Indane Gas Delhi — expolitation of indane gas consumer

dhiraj kumar
              Sir
              I am Indane gas consumer. I have gas connection with tirupati gas at Nangloi, Najafgarh road near pani tanki. Previously...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Indane LPG — GAS BOOKING

payal verma
              I AM CONSUMER WITH PATPARGANJ GAS SERVICE. I AM TRYING THEIR CONTACT NUMBERS SINCE ONE WEEK BUT GETTING NO RESPONSE....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Indane Gas Agency (Sondhi, Saket) — TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE

Ravi
              This is regarding the Indane Gas Agency, M/s Sondhi Gas, J-Block Market, Saket, New Delhi.

Everytime, I have...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

vinod
              ! This is really no body picks up the phone and cant get thorugh these numbers and keep on contacting these peple, either evry month gas is delayed and we have to take gas in black .plz help fro the last week we are caling on those numbers and gas is finished at home.plz do sumthing and improve ur services which is extremely bad.!
              No response from sondhi numbers 29551868,32980390,29555238
              We had booked our gas on Feb 1, 2008. We are trying to contact them on these numbers 29551868, 29555238 & 32980390 but no response or no body pickingup phones. We had visited twice for gas they informed that they will supply tomorrow, but still not supplied. The complaint regarding not picking phones is to be treated as urgent.

We request you to please take necessary action on those complaints.

Vijender Dabas
              Like every complaint I can see that we also have the same complaint so please can we have the ans list also.

Please do some thing for the same reason. If there is many problem that can not solve so please try to arrange the other ways from were we can have the gas booking and the gas on time without paying the street people more then the cost.

We have lots off ideas.

Kindly do some thing as we know that we can only compliant you every time if we don’t change the service.

Please add other ways for the booking so that we can save our self by this regular and impotent problem.

1. U can start having booking my mails.
              2. U can start the same by msg for the toll free no or any no like people get easly.

3. If there is a problem for the labour booking .u can start the same with computerized booking.

Please do some thing.

Rajni

Indane Gas — Cylinder supply

Cylinder booked on[protected] but supply not received even after repeated requests 10 times by telephone.
              cylinder booked on[protected] but supply not given even after repeated request 10 time by telephone .my gas ca.no.12156 kamla dive 156 behind pwd office unnao.

Deepak
                I m consumer of indane gas with m/s shingari gas service gurgaon consumer no r_9243.i booked for refilling on 13th jan but not recieved delivery till today and get no benifit of make phone cals.

M/s shingari gas service(indane gas) — Refilling problem

I booked for refilling da cylinder on 13th of january but i not recieved dilivery till date.i made alot of phonecalls.but no beneficial for me
                I m a cunsumer of shingari gas service,i booked on 13th jan and not recieved to till date and get no benifit of cals making
                I am the subscriber of INDANE GAS at,Smt.B.Vijayalakshmi, my supplier name is M/s.Mukund enterprises,Bharkatpura,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh Phone No.040+27566343. My client number is 31080 and I have booked Gas over Phone on 18/01/08 the agency not supplied me refilling bottle...
                I am the subscriber of INDANE GAS at MEHSANA GUJARAT my supplier name is A.P.INDANE, Opp.Dairy, Highway, Mehsana - Phone No.[protected]. My client number is 4679 and I have booked Gas over Phone on 18/01/08 vide booking No.477 but till date (22/01/08) the agency not supplied me refilling bottle on inquiry with him over phone he told that short supply from his head office. Kindly do the needful as I need GAS urgently.
                Yours faithfully,
                Contact No.[protected]..
                Ashokbhai P. Sabhagchandani,
                E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@gmail.com
                Customer No.7156
                Dealer Name: Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad.
                J-6, Shyamal Apartment,
                A Ward, Kubernagar,
                Ahmedabad-382340.
                Date:-8th April, 2008.

Subject:- Not receiving Gas Refill in time.

Respected Sir(s),

I have Indane Company Gas Connection. My service No. is 7156, at Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat State.
                I am not receiving Gas cylinder in time. Last Calendar year I have received only 10 refill Cylinders. This year on 26th February, 2008 I have booked the refill, after 15 days i.e. 13th March, 2008 I have received Gas Cylinder. On 1st April, 2008 I have booked refill, Udya Gas Agency, refused to book refill, they are telling that from the date of deliver of last Gas Cylinder, from that date count 21 days means 13th March 2008 + 21 days. On 5th April, 2008 I go to the company and booked the refill on 5th April, 2008. Gas Agency's authority persons are telling that I will get Gas Cylinder after 20th April, 2008. Because from 26th Feb., 2008 I have got Gas Cylinder on 13th March, 2008 means after booking the refill Uday Gas Agency takes 15 days to deliver the Gas Cylinder. From the deliver of gas cylinder Uday Gas Agency takes minimum 21 days for next booking the refill. After booking of refill, Company again takes 15 days for the delivery of Gas Refill. Total days become 15+21+15=51 days. Means every customer is getting refill after 50 days so it is not good administration for Domestic Gas Connection. Pl. helps us and guide us how we will get gas cylinder within 25-35 days.
                Thanking you,
                Your faithfully,
                Sd/-
                Ashok P. Sabhagchandani,
                Cell No.[protected].
                My consumer no. is 11267 at NOIDA. I stay at Sector 47, D913, Jal vayu Tower. For the last 10 days I call them and request to supply the cylinder that I booked, they promise to send the same the next day. But they never sent. I don't understand their reason to lie. If they tell the truth i can plan my cooking accordingly. Please Help

AP INDANE GAS MEHSANA — NON DELIVERY GAS BOTTLE

I booked gas cylinder on 15th March 2012 but even after repeated reminder not received till 23rd March 2012. My conumer no. is 444470

Navdeep Kumar
                  I am a consumer of Indane and having connection with Krishna Gas Agency, Khandari crossing, Agra (UP). I had booked my cylender on 14.01.2008 and my booking no. is 3507. But inspite of repeated requests and personal visits on a no. of occasions, till date, cylinder has not been supplied to me. Every time, i am being told that you will receive cylinder today evening itself. Since my connection is of single cylinder only, I am finding it very difficult and for the last 4 days, we are managing food from Hotels etc, which is proving very costly too.

Navdeep Kumar
                  12, State Bank Colony (first floor)
                  Khandari Bypass Crossing
                  Agra

Indane Gas — Bad service,delay of supply

I'm a LPG consumer with HARSHA AGENCIES (NO:102, PERAMBUR HIGH ROAD, PERAMBUR CHENNAI - 12).Customer no is 26046.The complaint is the cylinder which i book can be used for 28 days, they tell us to book the second cylinder only after 25 days, if i book after 25 days also they are not supplying it properly, the cylinder comes only after 15 days after booking.in between these days i'm not havin sufficient gas for me to cook.Also in my area there are many fastfoods, hotels and stuff.. these people in harsha agency sell the domestic cylinders which have to be supplied only for home purpose to the hotel and fastfood owners in black (i.e they sell the cylinders to them at higher rate without booking and they dnt show these in the accounts) .Also if i phone they are not responding .. some of the no's are always out of service.. THE cylinders are not supplied at time ..

I kindly request you to take action against these activities which is followed in harsha agencies chennai
                  I'm a LPG consumer with Alaka Agencies (NO:A[protected]Baramunda village, Bhubaneswar-3, orissa).Customer no -A18656.The complaint is the cylinder which i book can be used for 15 days, they tell us to book the second cylinder only after 15 days, if i book after 15 days also they are not supplying it properly, the cylinder comes only after 15 days after booking.in between these days i'm not havin sufficient gas for me to cook.Also in my area there are many fastfoods, hotels and stuff.. these people in harsha agency sell the domestic cylinders which have to be supplied only for home purpose to the hotel and fastfood owners in black (i.e they sell the cylinders to them at higher rate without booking and they dnt show these in the accounts) .Also if i phone they are not responding .. some of the no's are always out of service.. THE cylinders are not supplied at time ..

This above complain happen so many times Not for my case, it happens all so many people and so many times.

Indane Gas — ABNORMAL SUPPLY OF GAS

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a consumer C.No-197959 of 'GURGAON GAS SERVICES"', Mehrauli Rd Gurgaon (HR) Ph[protected] & 2322062. It is their rule/practice that a new cylinder booking is registered only after 15 days passed from the date of delivery of last cylinder. So, following their practice, I booked for my new refill on 18/12/2009 but after pass by an 11 days period, I telephonically further enquired on 29/12/09 about my refill delivery then staff on duty replied that due to supply problem it will take another 2-3 days and by 01-Jan-2010, cylinder will be at your door. But on 3rd-Jan 10, sudden my cylinder in use got finished then on further query, gas supplier promised me to deliver the refill positively on 5-01-10. But when today on 05-01-10 when I enquired again then staff rudely replied that "JAB SUPPLY HOGI TO BHEJ DI JAAYEGI AUR 20 DIN SE PAHLE BAAT MAT KARNA". It is submitted that as I am an AIR FORCE employee and due to Gas Supplier not having consumer oriented attitude, I am continuously suffering and had become bound to think only about cooking gas despite of my sensitive duties towards the nation. Anyhow since three days I am already running without gas and time-being only electric heater made to survive my family. I can proudly say that it is a complete failure of Gas delivery system and Gas Dealer openly got involved in BLACK MARKETING. This matter is before your high office for natural justice and only your necessary expedite actions will help to get the my food cooked.
                  Thanking You
                  Yours Sincerely
                  Anoop Kumar Tripathi
                  MB-[protected]

Indane Gas — ABNORMAL DELAY IN SUPPLY

Sir/ Madam,
                  I (Mr.Mathew Thomas) a customer of indane Gas with customer no RT-246 and have been resisted with Raghu Gas Service 28-29. Kamla Nehru Market, Khandsa Road, Gurgaon Haryana (Code No.[protected], Tel No[protected].
                  I have booked my cylinder on[protected] but till date 14/07/2010 06:55pm(45 days after booking for refill) it is not delivered. I am facing a lots of problems, they are telling it will come today and tomorrow but nothing happening. Last monday my 2nd cylinder became empty at 07:00 pm. From last two days me and my family depending bread and fast foods. I am facing this problem from above one year
                  Sir, I requesting you to help me for proper supply from my Distributor, and please arrange me my next refill as soon as possible.
                  Thanking You’
                  Your's faithfully,
                  Gurgaon, Mathwe Thomas.
                  14/07/2010

Indane Gas — abnormal delay of supply

REFILL HAD BEEN BOOKED ON13.01.2011 VIDE BOOKING NO.8342 INTHE DISTRIBUTOR SHOP M/s. MARUTHI INDANE DISTRIBUTOR FUNCTIONING AT 1/1 WECOME COLONY, CHENNAI 101.AT THE TIME OF BOOKING IT IS REVEALED THAT THE SUPPLY WILL BE MADE IN 15 DAYS,(on28th jan) BUT TILL THIS DAY ON 7.2.2011 THE REFILL HASNOT BEEN SUPPLIED EVENTHOUGH EVERYDAY IAM VISITING THEIR OFFICE OR CALLING OVER PHONE ON ENQUIRY.THE ENORMOUS DELAY IS HIGHLY REGRETTED.THE PAIN WE TAKE TO GET THIS IS HIGHLYMORE.IF POSSIBLE PLEASE MAKE IT RIGHT OR TELL WHEN THEYNWILL EFFECT THE SUPPLY.

subbulakshmi
                    We r residing at 9A,V.V. Colony 3rd street, Adambakkam,chennai. Our consumer no. is SVO6345. in the name R.Narahari Rao. We booked a cylinder 20 days before. Till now the cylinder is not delivered. To remind again I am trying for the past 7 days. Always we receive a recorded speech showing the phone is engaged. They have kept the receiver outside. If this is the case how to get the cylinder. We r very much unsatisfied with this agency. Please take action and arrange to deliver the refill cylinder soon. Thanking u.
                    Yours,
                    S.Subbulakshmi

Indiane Gas — NON-DELIVERY OF CYLINDER AFTER BOOKING ON 17TH JAN.08

RAGHUNATHAN NAIR
                      I have booked for a cylinder on 17th jan. by dropping a letter in
                      their office. After that I went personally on 19th...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Indian Oil - LPG — non-receiving of LPG gas

Dipak Ghosh

I transfered my LPG connection from Kalkaji LPG Service Station to Mohan & Mohan Indian Distributor,...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (114)

B. Samal
                      B.W.C.S. Ltd, ALKA, Distributor code: 86020106, 8, western tower, Market building, Bhubaneswar, Orissa - 751009 (Tel:[protected],[protected].

Every time I try to book, hear on answering machine (phone busy, try after some time).
                      Normally try for alteast two whole days for booking. Then another 7-10 days to receive gas.
                      This is absolutely nonsense.

Indane Gas (Gayatri Gas Services) — Non Delivery of refill gas cylinder

MANOJ KUMAR JAIN
                        I,MANOJ JAIN HAVE A CONNECTION WITH GAYATRI GAS SERVICE HAVING CUSTOMER ID 23016 B,BLOCK,MAIN WAZIRABAD ROAD, BHAJANPURA,DELHI-53.ABOVE...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

khalil
                        i am khalil from 139848 JAFRABAD,DELHI-53. I am taking gas cylender which no.is sr 218088 from the CHANDRAKALA INDANE gas agency, (G-138G3,ground floor,dilshad colony,delhi-95), on 8/jan/2008 in that we finding water with gas. my gas id is 14990,when we goes to agency the manager said that they don't know about this,the behaviour of manager is very rude & ignoring. i hope u take relevent action against the gas agency.

From :An aware customer.

Last Agency has been closed down. Pls. inform which agency is been alloted to us from where we can book our gas cylinder. Our Gas book no. is TG5627.

LAST AGENCY - TRIMURTI GAS SERVICE, Shop no. 31, J Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi.
                        Gas Book No. TG-5627

Expecting immediate action from you. We are suffering lot of problem due to this. Pls. take early action.

VIMLA DEVI
                        6, SAINIK ENCLAVE, PART I,
                        MOHAN GARDEN, UTTAM NAGAR,
                        NEW DELHI-59
                        Tel.: [protected]
                        I am a consumer of Trimurti Gas Service Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18. Which was closed. I am running from one Gas Agency to another to find out to which Gas Agency my gas connection is shifted.But I do not found. Can any one suggest me from where I get the correct information. My GAS CONNECTION NO IS TG 3445.
                        S P SINGH
                        S P SINGH
                        Sir I am bearing the Indane Gas consumer no-210606. I had booked a refilling of cylinder on

31st December' 08. Till today i.e., 20th January' 09, it is not delivered. May I know the reason of such kind of negligence. The agency name : Mata Sheetla Gas Agency, Gurgaon, Haryana. I am making call many times a day and most of the time given nos. are busy Due to this I spent approx. Rs. 322 on phone only for follow up. I request to Indane gas authority to take necessary action against the said dealer.

Even i spoke with Mr. Santosh Navalkar / Avnish but still i am in waiting situation and no one is hearing --> should i have to go for lagal activity for Justice

Mohit Mittal

Regards // Mohit
                        sir. i am bearing the indane consumer number BG-25447...and i am a regular customer of BHAGIRTATHI GAS SERVICE, NEHRU VIHAR THAT BEARING ACCOUNT CODE NUMBER9107167...
                        SIR THE AGENCY IS NOT HOLDING ITS RESPONSIBLITY PROPERLY FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE CYLINDER...IT SUPPLIESTHE CYLINDER AFTER 7-10 DAYS AFTER THE BOOKING DATE ..
                        AND, BOOKING OF THE CYLINDER COUNTS THE SUPPLY DATE FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE CYLINDER.., BY THE SIDE THEY ARE NOT PICKING PHONE CALLS MADE TO THEM TO REGISTER FOR THE BOOKING...THEY USED TO HAVE CRADLE OFF TO THEIR HOOK TO SERVICE THE DENIAL...REST IT IS MORE THAN A YEAR WE SUBMITTED OUR DOCUMENTS FOR THE ADDRESS CHANGE...BUT NO PROCESSING IS STILL MADE SINCE THEN...& THEY PRETEND THAT WE NEVER LIVED AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS AND GIVE AS THE CAUSE IN THEIR DEFENCE...
                        WITH REGARDS
                        M.C. SHARMA
                        (BG-25447)
                        Dear Concern
                        i have complained to our Local Office on written mail but not take response on my mail please provide resolution..

From: Disha Associates [mailto:dishaassociate.[protected]@gmail.com]
                        Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:26 AM
                        To: '[protected]@indianoil.co.in'
                        Subject: Complaint GAS Agency (Nishant Gas Services)

This is the inform to you that we are facing the problem with our GAS Connection agency “ NISHANT GAS SERVICES” Address : 5/185 B ram nagar ki pulia shahganj agra
                        We have not received my GAS delivery on time after many reminder not take serious, I am facing this problem for every month and problem is increasing month on month

We have booked the GAS on 23-Jan -12 thru online No.[protected], Booking No.200043 but the still we have not received my GAS so we request to you please take necessary action against him and provide my GAS delivery on time.

Gas Connection No. 8360
                        Name : Pawan Agarwal

Please revert on my mail

PAWAN AGARWAL

Patanjali Ayurved
                          Half product delivered
                          (12 minutes ago)
                          Indigo Airlines
                          ticket not booked but payment was done
                          (16 minutes ago)
                          Idea Cellular
                          network coverage complaint in pimpalgaon of idea network
                          (22 minutes ago)