Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

12067
Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1573)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

T
Mumbai, Maharashtra
We are experiencing numerous problems with Ajitha Gas Agency Villiwakkam, they dont supply gas at the correct time, when we tried calling them after 15 days (actual SLA is 10 days) they abrubtally disconnected the line, even for repeat calls they dont respond properly, when ever we asked the attendant about this she carelessly told me to contact her manager who might come after two hours. She also refused to provide me the phone number of him, when we asked for the transfer form they refused to provide that and told us to meet their Owner who will decide if they can provide it. They were really rude and atrocious.When we asked for the complaint book they refused to provide the same and told us we can do what ever we can and they never bother. We called the customer care and complained about this, for time being they told that they will deliver it the next day , but failed to do that. One full day was wasted since we were waiting for the Gas man to come, then the next day was almost wasted. We are sending this complaint as we trust on Justice and Law. I trust that ConsumerComplaints group will take care of my issue.
My Gas Number 27186 , my phone number :[protected]
sir

i tried calling and book gas from 5 jan 2009 onwards but phone was not picked than on 9 jan 2009 personally i went and booked the gas i was told i will get the supply by 13jan but even after my repeated effort i was not supplied the gas.i requested the area supply boy mr Gabber but he just gave me fails commitments.than i spoke to prop of M/S SUKHDEV VIHAR GAS SERVICE he told me we dont have supply we will give it to you when ever we have it.now pls let me know what should i do it been a week without lpg.now when i am complanted they can do more trouble for me so please some action
thanks.

New Delhi, Delhi
    it is being 15 days we have booked a gas cylinder but there is no revt from ur side.......................hy?????????????????...
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    From: Shailesh A. Gandhi
    8 – Shankheshwar Society,
    Behind Water Tank,
    ...

H
    Muvattupuzha, Kerala
    My sister is a consumer of A.zarina begum, no: 20925, indane gas , north car street,chidambaram-608001.we are having two cylinder.Before two years ,we are return 1 cylinder,but they were refused it.Now they are asked us to handover the cylinder.unfortunately ,during we had shifted our home,lost it..Now what's the solution.. still we didnt get back our advance rs.900 from them.They were said to cancell our mother cylinder,she also a consumer of this gas stations..worst reply from the gas stations..
    reply me as soon as possible..
    expecting your favourable solution,
    regards,
    shahul hameed

Delhi, Delhi
      I have a Indane Gas connection and our agency (Hem Gas Agency at tikona park, near Daryaganj) does not take refill requisition before 22days of last refill.

Want to know if there is any rule regading this or it is at the sole discretion of the Gas Agency to decide....as how come a supplier decide that the amount of cooking gas consumed by the people...

Moreover they do not reply on phone or otherise also....the service is erratic & biased..

looking forward for a reply from the principle company...

regards,
      Sandeep Sharma.

Bhanpura, Madhya Pradesh
        I have filled Petrol in my CAR MP-09-HE-6033 from one Indian oil dealer outlet for petrol M/s. Usharaj Urja, Mhow naka indore vide invoice no 6729 dtd. 23.12.2009 for Rs. 760.00 ( 15.2 Ltr. )

I earlier request to pump employee for bill without date. he was agreed before filling the fule but after filling the fule he produced me a bill with today's date .

After compalining to his pump manager Mr. Madan , his language was very abusing with me and not agreed for a bill without date.and finallly he said to me go eanywhere and comlaint , we never provided invoice without date.

after commting with me this type of behavoiur is regerted.

please look the matter and do the needful

We are having a Indane Gas Connection in My Father's Name (Ashok Kumar Chola) from Indane Gas agency...

Kolkata, West Bengal
          Delay in supplying Lpg Date:- 22.12.2009

I am a consumer of Indian Oil gas . My consumer no.is 5112. The gas distributer's name is L.B. Gas Service at 32 East Ghosh Para Road, Authpur in North 24 Pargana District. The Distributor is not supplying cylinders in time. Approximately 22 to 25 days time is taking by the distributor to supply gas. Lastly I have booked for the L.P.G cylinder on 27.11.2009 but they did not give any Registration No. As the distributor did not suplly the cylinder till 22.12.2009, I have requested the Officer in charge of the Indane gas on 22.12.2009 over the telephone to look in to the matter. They told me the cylinder had been delivered on 19.12.2009. But I have not yet received the cylinder after a period of 25 days is elapsed from the date of booking of the cylinder. I therefore request to do the needful to enquire in the matter and to get the L.P.G cylinder as early as possible.

Yours truly,

Post:- Shyamnagar, Dist. North 24 Parganas
          Pin :- 743127. MOBILE No. [protected]

V
            Gurgaon, Haryana
            my consumer no is24196.i have been facing problem in supply of domestic lpg gas from sona gas agency masudpur new delhi for...
            Noida, Uttar Pradesh
            This gas agency in Greater Noida refuses to accept new application for connection. Their contact numbers are perenially busy...

R
            Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
            Dear sir/mam,

From last five months we are getting Indan gas cylinder in loose condition. we have asked your distributer M/.Sahaj Enterprises regarding this. But they are not taking any action against this issue. we are paying full amount but getting gas 3-4 kg short.
            Moreover , we are asked delivery boys about shortage of gas , they are commenting as " we are not filling gas in cylinder and we are delivering the cylinder as we getting from IOC".
            So we as consumer , requesting you to please take immediate action against this type of issues.

thanking you

Indane Gas — short filling of gas in the cylinder

Dear Sir
            I am a consumer having no. 23133 and take gas from Chander Nagar Gas Service, UG-38, Amrit Plaza Mkt, Surya Nagar, ghaziabad-UP.ph no.[protected], 2625101.

My complaint is that i do not recieve tha supply regular and there is always short filling in the cylinder. I request u to kindly look in to this. We have already apprised the gas agaency but they are not taking any action on this.
            I too feel the same. Previously our cylinder used to work for atlease 3-4 months. but now it hardly continues for 1 month. I am afraid the agency does not fill the cylinder completely.
            My Consumer No.36940 Name Virendra Prasad.
            Name of Agency;Anubha Gas Agency.Pandav Nagar, Delhi-92 Ph.No.[protected].
            Folowwing least of Complaints...in only 3 Months(I TAKE NEW CONNECTIONS-Jan.11)
            1.at first Vendor(Mob No.[protected]) rough behave (Gurjar tone)and he always loose my cylinder-4-6 kgs everytime.
            2.Not deliver on time every bookings take5-7 days inplace of2-3 days.
            3.Agency not pickup phone...8-10times call then pickone call by anubha agency...
            4.Vendor(Mobile No.[protected]) always seat before delivery at local gas shop for 5-6 kg black sale...(Always withdrawn from ny cylinders)
            Vendor do job of gas agency for consumers not a right to criminal/misbehave to customers and loose gas cylinders of customers.he get salary from IOCL.and a not right to blacksale of cylinders(because he not deliver on time to customers)and not right to loose customers cylinders...

i hope higher authorities take reasonable steps and stop all the issue in future...i fullt bothered from vendor nature and Anubha Gas Service ...

Kindly take response seriously and revert back reply...otherwise i take legal step(Consumer forum/Human Rights)

P
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              To 17th Dec.2009

Shri.Kutty, DGM (LPG),...
              Agra, Uttar Pradesh
              This is a complaint against Capt. Rakesh Sharama Gas Service Indane Maholi Road Mathura. On the receipt slip there is emergency...

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
              I have a gas connection at RADHAKRISHNA INDANE agency ,Shop No 1, Sneha Kunj, Near Jambulkar Chowk, PUNE-411040.Customer no-2341.Normally we always find the phone busy when we try to call them to book the cylinder.On booking normally the agency people say is it will take atleast 8 days...but it further gets delayed by 3-5 days.Being working couples I always tell them to deliver the cylinder either on Sat/Sun.This time I had booked my cylinder on 2nd last week of Nov.My booking nuber was 3322.It has been 4 weeks I have not yet recieved my cylinder..I had called them four times during this period to remind them.First they said they had cancelled my booking as they found my house locked when they came to deliver.I told them that I had requested them to deliver on SAt or Sunday's only and on Sat/Sun not a single person had come to my home how can they cancel it.They then assured me that they would deliver it next Sat...this I am hearing for the past three weeks.Today(20th Dec) being a Sunday I had an emergency as I had to take my kid to hospital,I had given the book and empty cyclinder to the security man of my society so that in case if any gas delivery person comes they could take the same on my behalf.But my badluck, they came in my absence and didnot give it to the security person nor did they bothered to check with me.They left a message saying that yjey will deliver only to the owner and they can now deliver only after 7th or 8th of Jan.This is really annoying.First every Sat/Sun I waited for their delivery as they promised me the same.Now the reason for not delivering what they say is they can only handover the cylinder to the owner.The customer service cell I tried also doesnot work.Please look into this matter since it is now a month and no cylinder has been delivered.
              Even I have the same the same problem with this Radha Krishna Indane dealer. This delivery man by the name of Omprakash again creates such situations to avoid cylinder drop if you don't pay him hefty extra cimmssion that you'll keep on waiting for long but cylinder won't come. Twice in contunuation he's coming to our flat sticking the slip that nobody is home whilst people are there 24x7 cuz of bedridden patient in my house. And alas that they don't even pick up any of the phone numbers given to the customers hence making it compulsory for customersd to physically go to their shop. This way I believe they pre decisively encourage the extra charges to be given to delivery man by customers so that the gas drop continues timely.

What surprises me is IOC's apathy to it. Would there be somebody/some authority to safeguard customers from this undeue 'mahina vasuli'. My Reg no. is 008496. Request IOC/ Radha Krishna management to be a bit user friendly & conscious on this.
              Even I have the same the same problem with this Radha Krishna Indane dealer

am facing very bad service from radha krishna indane distributer which is located in wanwadi

pune.( my consumer number RK 10952)..

I had booked a refill on 1st novenber 2010 and booking no- is 117. Afer november 10th also i

didnt recived the cylinder..

The problem is not created by distributer, its created by the delivery boy..

Delivery boy told me that he came to my house and no one was ther in my house.(delivery boy mob

no-[protected])

That statement is wrong, since i cant see any sticker in my house door and i checked with my

security, he had confirmed me no one came from indane to my home.
              More over all time my mom is avialble in the house.
              The delivry boys lied to me and he cancelled my booking, now i am struggling with out Cooking

gas...

Today 12th november i made a call to radha krishna indane distribute[protected],[protected], and

they told me my booking is canncelled and they booked a new one (bookid id 2094)

I do have small baby, i am unable to provide prpoer food my baby.

i am not sure when i wil get the refill.

please help me.
              I have same problem ... i gave booking on 27th Jan '10through their telephone IVR system. We kept waiting and no delivery happened than we checked again by personally going to the radha krishna office. The fellow there says that they didnt take the booking as it was close to last cylinder delivery. Then he took a fresh booking on 9th Feb'11. Today is 20th Feb'11. Both my cylinders are empty and despite calling up yesterday and they promising delivery today and me going out to teh delivery point and checking with the delivery boy, they have not given the delivery slip to the delivery boy. I am avery old customer of Radha Krishna Indane( consumer no 219) and it has been my experience that its the office which is uttery unprofrssionally managed. Moreover the guys there and a girl there desperately needs some lessons in etiquettes. They bang the phone on you, specially when you get them after trying several times. Its high time than Indane give another distributor ship for the NIBM area, so that the load is evenly distributed and customers get better service.
              The Radha Krishna Indane, Jambhulkar Chowk is a useless gas dealership agency. Consumer number 11150.

The Delivery boy came to deliver the cylinder yesterday at 10:50 am yesterday. I went to their office at 9:00 am in the morning. The Timing of their office was put up as 9 am -5 pm. I found no one there. one guy from their office told me to wait for some time who came in there at 9:10 am. The other three office personnel (LATE LATIFF's) came in there at 9:20 am. I informed to one of them on the counter telling him that I came to collect the cylinder that was supposed to be delivered yesterday. After 10 minutes of waiting there then he issued me a receipt and told me to collect the cylinder from their truck located 100 meters away from their office. I went to the Delivery boy there and asked for the cylinder. They told me that they are not going to provide me a cylinder on any case as their owner had told them not to issue a cylinder without his notice. I told him that i have a bill that was issued yesterday and they need to provide me the cylinder then.

He asked me to go back to the office and ask them about the same.
              The Office boy spoke to me rudely and told me that i will have to wait for the cylinder.
              Told them that i have WASTED an hour on this service.
              He asked me to subscribe a weekend service.
              told him that i am ready to pay extra as the cost of the cylinder was raised by the union government.

I called the INDANE customer complaint number [protected] and it unreachable !!!

Most IMPORTANT :--I saw a ton of certificates put up on the wall given by INDANE to this " RADHA KRISHNA INDANE " for outstanding service and work.

IS this the good work for which INDANE is giving certificates to RADHA KRISHNA INDANE " My GOD !!!

There is a saying in marathi . JASE RAJA THASI PRAJA

ANY BODY FROM INDANE PLEASE REDRESS AND ADDRESS TO OUR COMPLAINTS FROM RADHA KRISHNA INDANE !!!
              Worst ever Gas agency I have ever seen, People working there think themself over and above Barrack Obama and Narender Modi. Those bluddy don't even have 0.001% of manners and don't know customer service. Indane guys please have a look into this. They are ruining your name and brand. They all are there mother .
              The delivery boys are always charging more than the bill, also do not do any co-operation. extremely rude and harsh with customer. It is not worthwhile to choose this agency for gas.

H
                Mohali, Punjab
                respected sir,
                i wanted to reactivate two of the consumer numbers named as
                deepa panjwani,consumer no-28817...
                D
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                I am writing this mail with respect to cheating customers (Which I faced) at Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealer #Adithya Fuel Station,Mysore-20...
                J
                Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
                Sir, i Mrs. Joginder Kaur has new gas connection from M/s. Cookwell Gas Services, 6-H, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana on[protected]....

R
                Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
                I am costumer no 29102 of Command Gas Service,Naval Base, Visakhapatnam(AP)-14. I have booked a refil cylender on 04 Nov 2009 but till to date the gas was not delivered. I personnely visited at their centre and spoken on phone thrice but still i am waiting for my turn.
                I had booked for refilling an LPG (Domestice) cylinder on 12/4/2012 for home delivery, as I have double cylinder.
                My Consumer no. : 18723. But till date, i.e., after 55 days, the LPG cylinder not yet delivered to me.
                On inquiry with the Counter - Technico Gas Agency at their Chandmari outlet counter, he asked me to
                contact the person who delivers the gas at my residence. But till date I could not see him for the purpose.

Sir, I have no other option but to lodge a complain to you, hoping that your good office will kindly look
                into the matter at the earliest, so that I could get the cylinder without any problem now and in near future too.

Shibobrata Nandy
                Regional News Unit
                All India Radio, Chandmari
                Guwahati
                Mbl. : [protected]

Delhi, Delhi
                  I have has connection with Kasana Gas agencies, My problem is that no body is picking the phone when i call him...

G
                  Akkarampalle, Andhra Pradesh
                  I am a student, I bought a new bike passion pro which is working well and giving me 65 to 70 km per litre. It has reserve capacity of 1 litre. I filled my tank with 2 litres of petrol near my home petrol bunk of Indian Oil ,when the tank was fully empty then i switched my knob to on position. After covering a distance of about 25 km it again came to reserve position, i went to that petrol bunk and asked them but they responded very rashly saying that its ur bike problem and check the bike once, this is happening repeatdly. Sir i am really helpless and they are doing some trick with their hand while pumping, it is not only to me but many of them and the dealers are earnig money like that with their petrol bunk. please take proper action against these two bunks, i[censored] want some one go and check there by filling petrol in bulk amount. sir i am writing this letter to you with a cause so please take a proper action against them ..
                  The address of petrol bunks:
                  Indian oil petrol bunk,
                  opposite to varadaraja swamy temple,
                  k.t.road , tirupati, chittoor district,