Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints page 648

Indane Gas — less weight of cylinder

Dear Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that I am a regular customer of yours, since 1988. I have shifted from kolkatta to malda and now at Raiganj permanently.

As I have got two-cylinder facility I am now completely dependent on L.P.G for cooking. I have noticed from many days that in my family (four member) a cylinder is used to cook for at least about 45...

dear sir,

I would like to take an autorisation of indane gas..............plz contact me by doing email........
Dear sir
This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
This is my detail

Kishan lal
B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
Consumer No. 36678
Mobile No. [protected]
Yadu Gas Agency Sahibabad Ghaziabd giving less gas...Pls take immidiate action against them...
today when they deliver cylinder at my home 1377/3 Vasundhara Ghaziabad they give less gas and broken the cylinder seal also sothat i can't take any action against them.My mother was at home she doesn't know about this thing.
CONSUMER NO. 25714 /DEE PEE ENTERPRISES, GRFEEN PARK MAIN, NEW DELHI

FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE NOTICED THAT LPG CYLINDER SUPPLIED TO ME BY THE DELIVERYMAN OF THE ABOVE ORGANISATION IS UNDER WEIGHT BY 2 TO 3 KG. WHEN I OBJECT TO THE DELIVERYMAN, HE REPLACES THE CYLINDER WITH CORRECT WEIGHT CKYLINDE AFTER PLACING BASELESS ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE DEALER. TODAY (6.4.2009) THE DELIVERYMAN BROUGHT THE CYLINDER WHICH WAS 3 KG LESS BY WEIGHT. ALL THE 3 CLINDERS HE WAS CARRYING WERE UNDERWEGHT. WHEN I OBJECTED HE TOOK AWAY THE DELIVERY VOUCHER AND RETURNED WITHOUT DELIVERY OF CYLINDER. I REQKUEST YOU KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE DELIVERYMAN FOR CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS AND BRING BAD NAME TO THE AGENCY.
REGARDS,
SN DARGAN (SR. CITIZEN)

I am from Jalgaon, Maharashtra. I have problem with gas regulater. I made call at M/s. Mohit Gas, Jalgaon at Ambedkar Market office in city office regarding regulater then office assistant give me another phone number for contact. After that I call that no. then there was lady she told me to bring original receipt. with 25 Rs. for replacement charges and come to there godown which is far from Jalgaon city.

My complaint is that Is the gas agency have office at Jalgaon city why they cannot give replacement faclity at city office and same from occured when booking a gas cylender means a customer have call 2 times.

ATUL G. GHATMALE, GUT NO. 101/2, P.NO. 1-B, MUNDADA NAGAR, JALGAON 425002
    Aug 13, 2020
    I am posted complaint on [protected] to consumer forum. Whether consumer forum taking any action regarding my complaint.

Kind Attn: Mr. Ashokan - Deputy Manager

I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which I have EXPERIENCED at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Bangalore at WHEELER ROAD, COXTOWN TODAY.

There are three pumps in one row where two are manual and one is digitalized automatic pump (WORKING ONE) which is installed in the middle . There are enough salesmen but none of them were atending the digitalised pump. The salesmen were directing the customers to the manual pumps where the meter was not visible due to lack of proper lighting in the Pump. When I went there I told the salesman to fill the tank for Rs.100 from the Digitalised One. But they insisted me to get it filled from the manual one and they told me that even the manual one is good. Likewise I was directed to the Manual one. The quantity for that amount is 1.98 ltrs. Since the meter was not visible, it appeared
      the meter had stopped at 1.30 ltrs. So with a doubt, I asked the
      sales man for how much he had filled the petol. He said it is 1.98ltrs and it is for Rs.100/-. So I paid the amount and started my Scooty Pep. But to my surprise the Indicator didnt show the usual quantity. So I went to the salesman and had to argue with him about the quantity. After a long arguement he agreed
      to fill the difference of petrol with a murmuring face. Even then
      he filled in less petrol. When I questioned it, the guys there INSULTED me a lot without even having a decency of talking to a lady. No Manager was present in the Station to come to my
      rescue and I felt it very disgusting and had to return with an impression of visiting such a DIRTIEST PETROL PUMP WHERE SUCH 3rd GRADE PEOPLE ARE EMPLOYED BY SUCH AN ESTEEMED CORPORATION ie. IOCL.

If you want to solve this problem, the only way is REMOVING SUCH INDECENT FELLOWS OR TEACH THEM A LESSON WHERE THEY WILL HAVE SOME MORALITY TO BEHAVE WITH
      THE CUSTOMERS. I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER TO IOCL IN
      BANASWADI MAIN ROAD AND HAVE GREAT REGARDS TO YOUR CORPORATION.

HOPE YOU WILL REPLY TO MY MAIL AND RETAIN ME AS YOUR
      CUSTOMER.

A LINE OF REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Kind Regards,

Vanitha .N.
      Kind Attention: Cusomter Care Dept / GM Sales
      I am Pankaj Rai, professional working with Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., In the morning 9:15 AM I reached at your Indian Oil Pump M/s Agarwal Brothers, V V I P , Road, Jia Mau , Lucknow[protected]. Took diesel 32 Lts , Rs. 1110/- Bill No 5448 and made the payement though my debit Card (HDFC).
      After Making the payment, the Manager who was standing outside Mis - behaved with me and asked why have you left the merchants slip inside ? You are supposed to provide it to me ? How will I come to know whether you have made the payment or Not ? Despite of showing Customer Slip which I was carring ?
      When I asked that Why are you behaving in this manner and I will put a compalint against you, he was cool and enjoying his own way.
      Sir, I will assure myself that next time onwards I will always avoid taking my fuel with any Indian Oil Pump.
      Thanx for creating dissatisfaction.
      Pankaj Rai
      MSIL, Lucknow
      +91-[protected]
      I m permanent customer of IOC Thakurdwara, Palampur, HP. On 5th of this month i went there to fill oil and i asked the petrol pump attandent to check the air pressure. He checked the pressure but did't screw the cap of tyres. When i asked he misbehaved with me. He also asked my name and address and given threatening of a local 'Gunda' Vika.
      dear sir,
      I am a customer of Spurthy Gas Agency, Alwal, Secunderabad (Hyderabad) with C.No. 2821 and to submit that the Agency having (2) telephone numbers for Re-fill booking. but both telephones are out of order. Kindly instruct the concerned authorities to ensure the Telephones are working properley.
      sir
      i am alok working as accountant in ntpcl corportion.
      i filled the petrol in ambala city, aman filling station at 11-april-2009 during 2-3am between.
      where the worket who was filling the petrol in my car that person hevily drink and misbave with my family
      when i demand the complaint book of indian oil company he was abuse me very much and call me fight with me, he was saying in drunk condition name ravi perhaps lavi i don't know exatly.
      sir, i humbly request from your site please take the strick action that person.

with regards indian oil corportion.
      (alok srivastav)
      Stop filling petrol from IOCL outlet. I went to fill Rs300 petrol from IOCL Indira Nagar Adyar today ( 20th April 2009). I told very clearly that I need Rs 300 petrol for my bike. One salesman tried to divert my mind by asking if I am interested to go for some point card etc. I just said No to him and in the mean time I found that the other salesman has completed Rs100 fill and he was waiting ...When I said that why he has given only Rs100 petrol and not Rs300 ... he then gave me Rs200 more pertol ...But I found with the oil indicator that they have just given me Rs200 petrol and not Rs300 ... They just theft Rs100... Any IOCL manager watching this forum ? Pls take care !! Thanks
      I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which we have EXPERIENCED so many times at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Vizag at OPP Rythu Bazar, Seethammadara.

Iam Raja working as Medical reprasentative.Daily here we are faceing the problem with sales man.they never respond properly.there are four pumps and alsoThere are enough salesmen but none of them were atending the to fill the petrol. if we went one pump he will show next pump tell to me fill there but next pump person also show another
      and if we ask for 100rs/- they fill only Rs 99.47/-daily like that only actually they had digital meters but they never feed it
      finally major problem is that they never treat us as customers they feel we are beggers.
      plz take it serious issue.
      COMPLAINT AGAINST MISUSE OF WATER AT SACHAN PETROL PUMP, MUNSHI[ULIA, LUCKNOW, UP.

we are writing this mail to inform you about the misuse of the water at your munshipulia petrol pump lucknow.we are the group of engineers and doctors working for social welfare.
      since last one and a half year we are complaining at your petrol pump about the misuse of water but the employees there never paid attention towards it .Today at 3 december, 2010 they crossed there limits, they switched on the water pump and forget to switch off and the water continuously flows through it for hours and when we reminded them they started misbehaving with us.
      Treating it as our responsibilty we are complaining you and expecting a proper and strict actions against them.
      plz take it serious issue.

with regards

THE GAS AGENCY AT KANKARBAGH , PATNA M/S R.N.B.UDYOG HAS HIMSELF OR HIS VENDOR HAS TAKEN REFILL GAS ON MY NAME ON 06/12/2007 . WHEREAS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFILL ON SUCH DATE . WHEN MY MAN VISITED HIS OFFICE TO BOOK FOR REFILL ON 10/12/2007 (AFTER 21 DAYS OF LAST BOOKING ) THEY REFUSED TO BOOK ON GROUND THAT I HAVE TAKEN A GAS ON 6TH OF DEC . WHO HAS TAKEN REFILL ON MY NAME , EVEN WITHOUT MY PASS BOOK ?
        Ashokbhai P. Sabhagchandani,
        E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@gmail.com
        Customer No.7156
        Dealer Name: Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad.
        J-6, Shyamal Apartment,
        A Ward, Kubernagar,
        Ahmedabad-382340.
        Date:-8th April, 2008.

Subject:- Not receiving Gas Refill in time.

Respected Sir(s),

I have Indane Company Gas Connection. My service No. is 7156, at Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat State.
        I am not receiving Gas cylinder in time. Last Calendar year I have received only 10 refill Cylinders. This year on 26th February, 2008 I have booked the refill, after 15 days i.e. 13th March, 2008 I have received Gas Cylinder. On 1st April, 2008 I have booked refill, Udya Gas Agency, refused to book refill, they are telling that from the date of deliver of last Gas Cylinder, from that date count 21 days means 13th March 2008 + 21 days. On 5th April, 2008 I go to the company and booked the refill on 5th April, 2008. Gas Agency's authority persons are telling that I will get Gas Cylinder after 20th April, 2008. Because from 26th Feb., 2008 I have got Gas Cylinder on 13th March, 2008 means after booking the refill Uday Gas Agency takes 15 days to deliver the Gas Cylinder. From the deliver of gas cylinder Uday Gas Agency takes minimum 21 days for next booking the refill. After booking of refill, Company again takes 15 days for the delivery of Gas Refill. Total days become 15+21+15=51 days. Means every customer is getting refill after 50 days so it is not good administration for Domestic Gas Connection. Pl. helps us and guide us how we will get gas cylinder within 25-35 days.
        Thanking you,

Area : Maidan Garhi
          Pin : 110068
          Tel. : 29536688/26893424

My complaint is :

1) As per directions of GOI , any consumer can book gas any time without waiting for 21 days. Our gas agency do not entertain gas booking before 21 days and delivers after 4-5 days thus actually delivering gas in 24/25 days from date of last Invoice.
          2) Gas vednors who are dropping /selling gas on Bi Cycle can easily get gas from Gas agency whereas actual consumers are being asked to wait. And moreover bicycle vendors are selling gas in black on taking higher margin of approx. Rs 50-75 per cylinder.
          3) Phone no. of vasant kunj gas services are either being busy always or being attended after 10-15 minutes while gas booking.
          4) sometimes bicycle vendor delivers , short weight cylinders. When ask to weigh the cyclinders , they weigh it on an un caliberated weigh scale , which is probably very old and un caliberated.
          5) when a new cosnumer approcahes gas agency than dealer emphasies on purchaisng gas stove from same dealer otherwise new connection will not be extended to cosnumer.

I hope you to kindly address above complaint in view of tarnished image of IOCL by this gas dealer.

Rahul Sharma
          Punjab State Office,
          Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (MD),
          Plot No.3A, Sector 19A, Madhya Marg,
          Chandigarh.

Subject:- Complaint against Deep Indane Service, Agency, Majri, District, Mohali.

We, the inhabitants of suburb Mullanpur Garibdass, submit as under:-
          1. That our village Mullanpur Garibdass, which is situated at a distance of hardly 3 kilometers from Chandigarh, inhabits the population of around 12000 people. Of late, every family is solely dependent on Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) for its cooking needs. We wish to highlight to your goodself the very genuine grievance and hardship being faced by us, that there is no LPG agency or Godown of the Indian Oil Corporation in the near vicinity of Mullanpur Garibdass.

2. That the only Gas Agency through which LPG cylinders are supplied in our town, viz. Deep Indane Service, Majri, District Mohali, is situated at a distance of about 12-14 kilometers. There is no door-to-door service for supplying cylinders in our town. The persons running the said agency dictate their own terms for supplying LPG cylinders to the poor inhabitants of the town and sometime charge more price than the fixed by the corporation. There are no fixed working hours of the said agency. The persons running the agency do whatever they like and they unnecessarily harass and humiliate the poor inhabitants of our town. The employees deputed for supplying the cylinders don’t have any etiquette/ manner how to communicate with the customers and they always used such a rough language to the customers. Moreover, the telephone/mobile numbers installed at the agency for gas booking are always out of order. As such, in this computer-age also, one has to waste his/her entire day, sometimes more
          [2]

than one day or two, to get an LPG cylinder refilled from the aforesaid agency, which is very humiliating and embarrassing too.
          Your are, therefore, requested to kindly look into the matter and take necessary action against the erring agency and make necessary arrangement for opening a Godown or LPG agency in the Mullanpur Garibdass, at the earliest so that the residents of our town may not be subjected to any further harassment and inconvenience.
          Thanking you.

Dated : 16.2.2008 [ SUDHIR KUMAR ]
          s/o Nirmal Singh, V.&P.O Mullanpur Garibdass, District Mohali.
          Customer No.D-111

lindane — not suppling gas after booking.

dear sir,
          I have booked for cooking gas as on 25.05.08 booking no. 6966, at dealer m/s Anand gas service, ashok nagar ranchi. till date gas is not supplied.
          Aditya Kumar.
          consumer no.AG27303, SV no. 832361.
          hamere yeha vasant kunj mai qutab gas service hai iski service itni gandi hai naha patha nahi kase chal rahi hai na to kabhi bhi iska phone miltha hai or agar mil bhi jata hai to paper pe likhe kar na to computer me bhi antry bhi nahi kartha hai na to phone uthya na hi entry karwai is liye hame time nikale kar itni dur se ayoo or cylinder ko itnui door jooo phir le kar ayoo inke yeh phone utha kar droore me dal diya jatha hai ya phir jo batha hotha haio phone le kar asse hi bathe jatha hai or nahi new connection detha hai mai new connection mangaine gaye to mere se bola ki tumare pass yeh ka connection hai maine kaha mere father ke name hai uhe bola nahi milaga mene kaha kuo bola one ghar mai one connection maine kaha ki maa or bete ki ladi hogi to beta ne aapna chula alag kar liya to maine kaha ki tu aapna chulha dega kya bola maine kyo dunga maine kaha phir bhi connectin nahi diya mera contact no [protected] MERI GAS NO HAI QG 4924
          DISTRIBUTOR NAME HAI
          QUTAB GAS SERVICE
          SHOP NO 3 CSC NEAR DDA DAIRY FARM, MASUDPUR VASANT KUNJ N.D. 110070 PH : 26894324, 26890020, TIN NO : [protected]

lindane — harassment by INDANE gas agency by not supplying gas even after 14 days of booking

I have a domestic gas connection of INDANE from indian oil gas distributor VIJAY GAS service, civil lines,Allahabad (U.P.)., i have only 1 cylinder on 11th jan 2010 my cylinder became empty, therefore i booked on same day from VIJAY gas service, thay told me that i will get gas after 10 days. i waited for 10 long days for gas but of no avail, on 21st jan 2010,after dialing their phone no.[protected] continously for an hour Bcoz either they didnt answer the phone or remove the receiver so that the no. becomes engaged,finally they picked the phone in afternoon and said that i will get gas on 23rd jan, again on 23rd i called 100times then they said that i will get on 25th jan. On 25th january i waited from morning to evening for gas, called them a no. of times but they have got all excuses and didnt provided me the gas till now and i am still waiting.

SIR
            I AM SUDHIR AGRAWAL INDANE GAS NO JI 582 IN JYOTI INDANE IN SATNA M.P. I AM BOOK TO GAS CELANDER IN HOME DELIVERY IN 16 NOV 2007 IN JYOTI GAS IN PHONE AND AGANCEY GIVE BOOKING NO .3359 BUT NOT DILAVER IN GAS IN 12.12.2007 IN MY HOME
            dear sir,
            we are booking a gas (home) refill date[protected] at maruti gas service, vrindavan bazar, new agra, AGRA
            CON NO-MJ 12147
            WE ARE COMPLAINT MENY TIME OF MARUTI GAS SERVICE, AGRA BAT GAS REFILL NOT DILIVERD
            TODAY DATE IS[protected]AFTER BOOKING 28 DAY ONLY)
            PLEASE DILIVER MY GAS REFILL
            REGARD:
            DEEPAK GUPTA
            GALI NO-2, JAGESHWER NAGAR,
            NAGLA PADI, AGRA-282005
            MOBILE NO-[protected]

I am Suleman Khan and my gas booking no. is BG-17397 & service is Bhagirathi Gas Service, Nehru Vihar Delhi. I have booked my gas for home delivery, but couldn't recieved it after 22 days according to your service. I received it after 30 days, I am not agree with your service.

Kindly take necessary action against this serious matter as soon as possible.

Hope we have informed you sufficiently.

Thanks & Regards
            Suleman Khan,
            Mobile:- [protected]

Indane Gas Connection — booking problem with Madhavi Gas agency, Shaikpet Hyderabad

I saw many complaints registered for Madhavi Gas Agency. Why we are suffering with it since long. We are neither able to book gas cylinder nor to get any enquiry on telephone itself at Madhavi Gas agency Hyderabad. No one picks up phone or otherwise it will be always engage. Isn't it possible to terminate thier license as first action on priority. Take some immediate action to provide relief to family peoples....

Indane Gas — Indane Gas cylinder booking

I am Ramesh Solanki from Rajasthan state, currently working in Chennai. One week before I went for Indane Gas booking. I told that I want to go for new gas connection. They told me show family card. I told that I am from Rajasthan so my family is using this family card for their need. I told that I can submit PAN card xerox, Bank statement, salary slip.....but no one was listening to me....tell me...

I have to inform you that you will find RAM PURNA GASES GARH ROAD MEERUT booking no [protected] &[protected]
              always engaged , It is very disgusting . no action has been taken . I complaint so many times
              sir
              with regret this is to inform you that i had book gas
              cylinder on 11.11.2007 at D.V.gas,kumarapara,
              jagdalpur,C.G. But unfortunately,i didn't receive
              cylinder till now.i hav heard that indane is no.1 in
              giving service.
              so,i kindly request you to look into the
              matter & take appropriate action.my consumer no. is D.V.8794.
              thanking you
              Dealers baith ke sirf paise kamate hai gas agency par aur lakon ki property bana lete hai ek chote se office mai se .kase possible ho sakta hai,person earning salary of rs.2000/- sirf teen saal mai 2 makaan,1 plot,2 cars santro and alto, 2 motorcycle shopping each day of thousands.
              Bas logo ko khoon chus kar gas mai blackmarketing kar ke kaama rahe hai aur koi kuch karne wala nahi
              Shri umesh kumar jo anand gas service par hai,koi bata sakta ki ek 2000/ Rs ki salary kamane wale ke pass intni property kaise aayi???????????????????/
              My Indane Gas customer id NO is ''6842 ''.We are residing at 19H, Glory Home, Perumal South Street, Porayar-609307, Nagapattinam District, Tamilnadu.I booked cylinder on 08/03/08.They delivered the cylinder only on 20/03/08.(AFTER 12 days)At the time of enquiry, there is no proper response from the dealer.(Dealer Contact NO:[protected]Kindly take necessary action.

Mrs.Vethavalli Rajkumar

Mrs.Vethavalli Rajkumar
              M/S. Seba Fuel, Nimta, Kolkata - 700049 has abolished Double Cylinder Facility for a long time .
              Necessary action is soliciated.
              Tapankumar Basu
              Consumer No. SF 1504
              3/3, M. B. Road, Belgharia, Kolkata - 700056
              Phone : [protected] (Mobile)
              i hv one connection of indian and i want one more cylender, i hv contected to anjar indane located at gujarat in kutch district they told me that it has been stoped by indane for double cylender kindly confirm me for the same

Indane Gas — not given double cylinder

I am consumer of indane gas . my name is Bhagwan Bhagat & my consumer code is JJ8510. I am trying for double cylinder since Dec.2009, but still i not get double cylinder. When I go at my dealer shoap (Joyti Jwala) they told come in next month.I am facing too much promblem with one cylinder.

Please put your comments at http://www.facebook.com/grahok.bondhu to fight against SEBA FUEL to stop their fraud activity.

Sharon Gas being the sole distributor of Indane gas in Kakkanad area, they are really very arrogant. They wont provide refill even after one month of booking. They charge Rs 10 extra and wont provide bill even for the cost of the cylinder.

They will not attend complaints. They will keep the phone mid way of complaining.

Competition is the only answer. As long as they remain the sole distributor, things are going to continue the same.

Indane gas should take action against Sharon Gas and residents of kakkand should ask for another distributor in the area.

My Consumer No : 33145
                  I Bokked my gas few weeks Ago. The Agent When Came Home There Was No Money Pay For It We Said Him That Please Deliver It Tommorow. He Took The Gas And Gone.After A week I enquired About My bokking on this No :[protected] At Calicut Link Road.
                  They Said That My Bokking Was Cancelled And Behave Very Rashly. They Said I want ReBokked My Bokking They Are Very Lazy To do The Needfull
                  I went The Office And Said This. They Are Very Very Poor BEHAVIOUR. and arguing With Me That There AGENT Said That WE dONT Empting Our Cyilinder Thats Why THe Bokking Is Cancelled
                  Please Take This Complaint And take Necessary Action Against Them.
                  Mihaj.

Copy To Banglore ,Delhi And I.O.C.L
                  Aug 13, 2020

I had taken a gas connection 10 years ago while at Madurai during my husband's study programme for 2 years. This was taken by Tatkal then paying Rs.4,000. The gas was transfered to Kerala after one year when we shifted to Kerala, later to Hyderabad, and now to Chennai, AnnaNagar West.
                    We are here in Chennai for a short period or two or three years. The gas company- the frachisee is now asking for ration card proof for getting the refills. We tried for it but found impossible to get a ration card. Since we plan to return to Kerala, we are not interested in getting a ration card here. But does it mean that we dont have right to get our refills with out a ration card?

Kindly guide and tell us what to do?
                    Yours,
                    Jessy Philipose
                    PS. I can provide more information if required.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    sir i am a costomer since 5 years. i got connection on basis of election i card. Since last one and half year the agency is denying the home delivery and now they refuse to give slips also. They are demanding separate ration cards whereas we are three brotheers (separe married families and kitchens but house number and ration card are same as that of our father who lives with all o[censored]s). Getting a separate ration card is a long process and needs time as they are also goverement organisation and have their own schedule. The agency after arguments provide slips( refuse to provide home delivery). Since collecting and refilling cylinder from te centre is not so easy for a daily service going class family, so we arrange sometimes and it seems that our connection is being used as black marketting since last one and half years. On asking the agency warns to cancel connection in absence of separate ration cards but they do not cancel as they issue on it in black.
                    please guide how we can have a regular home delivery on our genuine connections.

Indane Gas — Less gas+late delivery without slip

My wife consumer ID is DGS 45852 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from DIXIT GAS SEVA ,dedh Market Kichripur New Delhi.91 .the agency use to supply the gas after 10-12 days of booking . This problem I am facing from last 2 months and the cylinder is under weight also.delivery boys delivering the cylinder without slip...

Indane Gas Agency, Noida — Mrs Agnihotri is so rude

We have gas connection frm AGNIHOTRI GAS AGENCY, SEC 37, NOIDA.
                      The owner MRS AGNIHOTRI is not behaving good wid customers.she always creats problem for clients, making delay.
                      Taking much time for any Procedure.

Kindly rectify the Problem. As this type of owner is not good for the customeres....

regards...

I had booked for domestic gas cylender nearly 10 days ago. On contineously following up the matter with M/s Commander Gas Service, Rajaji Puram, Lucknow where my connection no. 7710R is registered, the gas has not been supplied so far.

Last time too the cylender supply was delayed by 6 days.
                      Very poor service.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Genuine complaint. Many times it has been observed that the quantity of gas in cylender is not upto mark. It is less by 2-3 kg per sylender. On making objection either gas supply is delayed or vendor prepares to compensate the deficiency in quantity by paying money in stead of preferring compalint.
                      I have connection no 21039 from your dealer PAYAL GAS Tel no 23867789.The service of the dealer is very poor.I always go to book my cylender but they give always reply that your cylender has been delivered, and I do not get the cylender.as on today I have no cylender.please look into the matter, and take suitable action against them.

I am an Indane gas consumer with No.8247 With Indane gas agency bearing name Ananthapuri Indane services, Trivandrum -695001. My gas cylinder was leaking throughout the day and my complaint was registered on[protected].30 A.M was not attended till[protected].30 A.M . By the time the service staff reached my residence the whole LPG in the cylinder got leaked and the cylinder was empty. By mere luck there was no accident.I clearly admit that I am not satified with the service proved. I would like to get compensation for the loss I suffered due to deficiency in service by the service provider. Kindly advice.
                      Yours faithfuly,

P. Viswanathan

Indane Gas — Miserable service by REN Gas Agency at Mysore

INDANE GAS CONSUMER NO.: RA/24233
                        REN AGENCY, MYSORE, TELEPHONE NO.:[protected]
                        DISTRIBUTOR CODE : 1595341

It is such a shame to note that Ren Gas agency based at Mysore such terrible attitude towards its customers. First of all they don't even have any patience to hear to what the customer is saying. They promise to deliver next day and now it is over 7 days they have not delivered. The lady who attends...

This is regarding Retail Outlet of IOCL named M/s. Rabra Synergies, Faridkot (Punjab). 2-3 times i get fuel in my 2 wheeler from there and everytime i need to visit machenic and he told me of mix of water in petrol. I visited the outlet and asked for complaint book they denied it can u tell me where i can forward my complaint or to whom i should contact.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        In Chennai, I have noticed that, if I ask to fill full tank petrol in my car, initially, they set the meter in such a way that the reading will be 200 Rupees (and they say that they filled for 200 rupees). Later once again they set the meter and fill the full tank.
                        One day I specifically told the guy not to do like that. Set the meter in such a way that, full tank petrol should be filled in one stretch. He agreed and another guy started to fill petrol in my car. He did the same way as before. Then I shouted at him. Then he admitted that, he didn't fill the petrol before, and the setting is like that. Later he filled full tank.
                        Previously also, they are not filling petrol for the extra 200 rupees. They just show the gun and the meter will be running. Second time they fill petrol. ie, 200 rupees loss for the consumer.

dear sir/madam,
                          My coustomer NO. is 18258 of choudhary gas distributors Dhanbad. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 02/10/07 and thay delivered me on 05/11/07 being cash memo No 40551 dated 24/10/07.Plz take necessary action at your end so that we can get regular and timely suffly of your gas.

yours faithfully
                          Ashok kumar
                          dear sir/madam,
                          My coustomer NO. is 18258 of choudhary gas distributors Dhanbad. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 02/10/07 and thay delivered me on 05/11/07 being cash memo No 40551 dated 24/10/07.Plz take necessary action at your end so that we can get regular and timely supply of your gas.

yours faithfully
                          Ashok kumar
                          Dear Sir/Madam, I have Indane consumer Connection No. 31657 with Agnihotri Gas ,Sector -37 NOIDA. I got gas booked on 01.12.07 by visiting the distributor,s office. It is friday today and even after one week gas is not delivered at my residence in ONGC Colony Sector -39 NOIDA. Nobody attends phone there in the agency or it is busy. It is happening second time.
                          Please take some action for this type of service being provided by distributors.
                          Thanking you.

H K Manral , C-27 ONGC Complex, Sewctor -39 NOIDA Ph : [protected].
                          I have Indane consumer Connection with Agnihotri Gas ,Sector -37 NOIDA. I wanted to contact the agency but their phone line is always busy. Please provide me agency all landline number.
                          Manoj Kumar
                          [protected](M)

As a responsible citizen and a vigilant consumer, I like to inform about the false practices and cheatings happening with your customers at Petrol Pump Retail Outlets that Petrol Pump service men are doing, which they have become habitual of, due to the lack of strict action against them. Today at afternoon around 2:45 pm, I went to the IBP Petrol Pump Station, Opposite to MNIT, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302015, for buying petrol of Rs. 250/-. When I asked about the normal petrol, the service men told me that only the Premium quality is available with them and they do not keep the normal quality petrol. When I was looking at the rolling digits of petrol pump while they were filling up the petrol in my vehicle, I looked at the digits, which showed 4.36 Liters of petrol when they stopped filling the petrol. Then suddenly other man came and stood behind the pump to reset the digits of pump again so that I couldn’t notice their fraud and cheating with me. As per today’s price of Petroleum, they had to provide me around 5.2 liters of petrol, but they filled up only 4.36 liters. And only after my continuous protests, they filled up the balanced amount of petrol, which they earlier tried to somehow steal.
                            Immediate and needful action against such fraudulent employees should be taken who malign image of Indian Oil Corporation in the market.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            The same happened to me today (6- mar-09) at IBP Petrol Pump Station, Opposite to MNIT, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - aroun 3:30 pm.

I asked petrolpump service man to fill petrol of Rs 150 and single oil in hero-puch.

He filled petrol of Rs 100 and charged 16 for single oil pouch. I asked him to give me full petrol. he said that he filled rs. 134 petrol + rs.16 oil = 150 whereas he filled petrol of Rs 100 only. He reset the petrol metre before i could say anything and then started arguing with me. Their behaviour was also very rude. The petrol pump was almost vacant. There was only one customer other than me. They reset the meter as fast as they could do before the customer check the meter properly and can say anything.

I am refilling my petrol-tank every 3-4 days and of same amount from other petrol pump. I can easily guess how much petrol will my tank have after refilling even without seeing meter. Petrol of Rs 34 matters a lot and shows a significant difference in the petrol-level in tank of Hero-Puch.

i am feeling very bad and cheated after this incident and have decided not to go to this petrol pump again.