Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]

Having problems with Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] reviews & complaints (10025)

Ear sir,
I'm swarup halder i have paymented in texas app to irctc rail connect but the amount is credited to ur bank but not received by the irctc i have mentioned reference ids
Google transaction [protected]
Upi transaction id:[protected]
Please chake the mistake and refund my amount to my account[protected] ifsc code pytm0123456
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Swarup halder
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a teak tree worth rs.1775, on[protected] and its maturity date is[protected] with assured mid term payments....

Complaint about - train no. 57133 bijapur - raichur passenger. This train's scheduled arrival at gulbarga station is at 18.00 hours everyday. This is delayed by 2 hours i. E. It arrives after 20.00 at this station. Here at gulbarga station there are many students, working persons and villagers wait for hours and there is no other train to the places.
    Mar 23, 2018
    Updated by Basavaraj Belgumpi
    no reply and no action taken yet, its over 4 years... I am angry now...

Irctc username - sohrabgkv
    Upi transaction id[protected]

Amount deducted from my bank account but it never reached to irctc neither i got any refund.

Therefore i request you to please help me in this matter.

Thank you.

I had booked a train from coimbatore to pune in mumbai cst express (16332) on the 10/3/18 using the mobile app and payment made through debit card. Later i had it cancelled using the mobile app itself. The refund status shows as refunded and bank shown is paytm but amount has not been received neither to my bank account nor to the paytm wallet.
      Pnrno : [protected]
      Regard,

Account password and user id I have remembered user id is

USER ID: REDDY1989
      BUT I lost my password it's around years back can you please send me to reset or password TO My register mail id I am suffering to book train tickets
      I travelled from BDTS-NZM Yuva Express on 16/03/2018
      PNR:[protected]

IRCTC vendors overcharge for food. This is a form of corruption.

Veg Meals served at 150/-
      Veg Cutlet/Omlett served at 50/-

Despite showing them railway rate card.

Please look into this, punish the guilty and fight against corruption.
      Transaction details:-
      Id no:[protected]
      Transaction date:[protected]
      Amount :-635/-

Hi team,
        I have booked a sleeper class general ticket from sa
        To mas. All confirmed passenger not travelled,...
        Sir the pantry workers and non lisenced vendors start selling tea/coffee as early as by 3am. This is creating nuisance and...
        I booked retiring room at jasidih rly stn on 21 mar 18 against pnr no [protected] and allotted room no 8. The room condition...
        @
        [protected]@irctc.co.in
        Are you even reading the trail mails or just copy paste already made standard reply
        br...
        Arrival of train number 12618 in morena (Mra) station on 21.03.2018 is not announced at the time of arrival of train in the...
        Dear consumer forum

I am from jamnagar gujarat and my self vishant parmar here to complaint against irctc to...

I have paid the 1375 money to reserve my ticket in irctc on 9th march. I have done my transaction on 9th march. But i didn't get reservation. The status of money in irctc is refunded but i didn't get money to my account. Refund i'd is [protected]. Please refund amount to my bank account as early as possible as i am in urgent requirement of money.
        Sir, I have forgot my user id & password of IRCTC, help me to avail the same in my mail basudeodas [protected]@gmail.com. My date of birth is 15.10.1969. I have complaint many times but problem is same. Please do the needful.
        Hi, we were traveling from New Delhi to Yeshwantpur via train Sampark Kranti 12650 and we found that the toilet was over flooded with human waste and it wasn't cleaned. So we couldn't freshen up due to improper drainage.
        I am travelling on train number 22706 Humsafar express from Ambala Cantt to Bhopal. The B2 coach is very dirty and needs to be cleaned. Please help with that at the earliest.
        I haven't received my refund amount yet, although my ticket has been cancelled a week ago. Rs.385 have to be refunded by the IRCTC and moreover their customer care policy is pathetic. They never reply and their customer care numbers are unreachable.
        Please see to this issue at the earliest and help me out in getting my money back.

I cancelled my three reservation train tickets, through irctc web on 6th mar. The cancellation ticket details given below:

1) date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking:06-mar-2018
          Refund amount:680.0
          Payment option used : paytm wallet

2) date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking:06-mar-2018
          Refund amount:680.0
          Payment option used : paytm wallet

3) date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking:06-mar-2018
          Refund amount:635.0
          Payment option used : paytm wallet

Above tickets are cancelled by me on 6th mar. After 14days completed, no money refund to my account

Please kindly help me anybody
          Mar 21, 2018
          Thanks to all. Today my ticket cancellation amount is refunded to my bank account after period of 15 days from the cancellation time.
          Mar 21, 2018
          Updated by subiuthra
          I would thanks to all, because today my money refunded to my bank account after 15 days period of time.

Thank you.
          I (Basudeo Das) am (residing in Kolkata) the user of irctc, my date of birth is 15.10.1969 have forgot user ID & Password, for that complaint many times but problem is same. So, you are requested to send the same in my email at your earliest possible. Thanking you and hope your kind cooperation.
          Sir I booked two online tickets on March 9th, but two tickets are cancelled. Tickets are from Guntur to secunderabad AC chair car. But I'm not receiving amount till date. Please help me. My number is[protected]

I verified my international mobile number: +44 [protected]. User id: apindia74 paid the fees as asked. Received email verification confirmation ok. Was asked to do the mobile verification which i did but so far haven't received the mobile otp. Tried multiple times the resend mobile otp option but none received. It has been nearly 4-5 days passed. Did write to [protected]@ but no reply yet.

Please could you look in this, much appriciated
            Anil
            Please arrange refund to be credited to my bank immediately, as not recieved still. PNR no.[protected]. Cancelled in railway counter on 26/12/2017. Booked through debit card. VC2259.

Sir
              This is to inform you that i have reserved ticket pnr:[protected] for 15025 mau anand vihar exp. Dt. 20/03/2018 which was scheduled to leave from akbarpur at 2.15 noon. But to my disguise i am still at akbarpur station at 9.40 night waiting for train.
              I approached station staff. But they too have no idea about the train.
              No announcement is been for the delay.
              No reason for delay.
              I request you to kindly know me the reason for the delay. As i have preplanned schedule for tomorrow. And reply me who is responsible for this mental and physical harassment as it is more than 7 hours i am suffering for no fault of mine.
              I am traveling regularly in train number 22959. It is always late specially between Ahmedabad and surendranagar. Kindly understand the importance of time of thousand peoples travelled in the train.
              In Ambala cant jn. (umb) on 15/3/2018 at 20.30 on plateform no 1 water vending machine is not working.
              I asked for water but the boy standing said that we dont have water, i asked for normal water but normal water is also not avaliable by this many many passengers are facing problem. So I request you to take care of machine.

I have cancelled e tickets for the following
                Transaction id [protected]
                Cancellation id [protected]br...
                Today i register irctc but the mobile is already register notification was showing please remove my phone number &email id...

I have booked railway tickets on 28 jan 2018 through payment sbi debit card from window counter...

Re: [IRCTC #8394496] [IRCTC #8241821] Request for Refund PNR. [protected], [protected]

The above mentioned is the reference no of mail that has been sent to IRCTC email address atleast 7-8 times in last 2 months and have atleast called the customer care no more than 15 times every time I ask for the status of refund they ask me to mail and say the concern department will revert but till now there has been no reply there end.

Please share a alternative email address or phone no where I can get a positive reply on the status-of my refund its been more than 2 months I am chasing IRCTC and has been sharing my bank statement details every time I have mailed them ..

Karan Gupta

Please find below the copy of the mail that I have shared after this mail I only get a auto reply ..

To:
                [protected]@yahoo.com

31 Jan at 3:38 PM

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly.

Thanks & Regards
                Anuj Kumar
                Customer Care
                Ph[protected]/23340000
                www.irctc.co.in

Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet.

[protected]-------- Original Message[protected]--------
                Subject: Re: Re: Request for Refund PNR. [protected], [protected] [IRCTC #7882698] Fw: Request for Refund PNR. [protected], [protected] (REMINDER)
                From: [protected]@yahoo.com
                Date:[protected]:56:43+05:30
                To: [protected]@irctc.co.in
                [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

Please find the attachment of Account statement of corporation bank (Booking date to Till date) & This is inform you to we have not receive any refund given by you, This is request to you please check your side when you have give the refund b'cos i have already check in my bank.

The Detail is we have book 2 e-tiket Vide PNR-[protected], NDLS to CNB on Dated. 04/11/2017 Rs. 8180/-, and 2nd PNR-[protected], CNB to NDLS, on dated 04/11/2017, Rs. 4870/-, Both PNR/Ticket canceled on dated 18/12/2017,

And the refund amount as per shown your site 1st PNR-[protected] Refunded Amt. 6905/-, dt. 21/12/2017, 2nd PNR-[protected], Refunded Amt. 3820/- dt. 21/12/2017, but till date we have not revived any refund from IRCTC, So this is request you please refund amount as soon as possible.

Note: we have attach bank statement of both month (Nov, Dec-17)

Regard's
                Cont. [protected]

From: "[protected]@irctc.co.in"
                To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                Sent: Tuesday, 30 January 2018 5:03 PM
                Subject: Re: Request for Refund PNR. [protected], [protected]

Dear Customer,

Kindly note that we have refunded the amount as per the following details and it may take 3-4 working days for net banking/direct debit facility and 6 - 7 days in case of payment gateways after actual refund date, to be reflect in your a/c..

PNR: [protected] Transaction Id: [protected]
                S.No RFND A MT STATUS SETTLEMENTID ACTUAL REFUND DATE REMARKS RFND TYPE BANK REFUND TXN ID
                1 6905.0 REFUNDED [protected] 21-Dec-2017 Success Refund for Cancellation 084980

< td colspan="1" rowspan="1">[protected]
                PNR: [protected] Transaction Id:
                S.No RFND AMT STATUS SETTLEMENTID ACTUAL REFUND DATE REMARKS RFND TYPE BANK REFUND TXN ID
                1 3820.0 REFUNDED [protected] 21-Dec-2017 Success Refund for Cancellation 085063

Please contact your bankers for confirmation with the given details.

In future you are requested to use the Refund status Tracking service Provided by the IRCTC. Select the 'Refund Status' link in the left panel under 'My transaction'. on the plan my travel page after you log in to www.irctc.co.in giving your user id and password.

Note : If still the refund is not reflecting in your account, we suggest you to send us the complete Bank statement (From Date of Booking to till present date) in PDF format so that we may assist you better.

Thanks & Regards
                Anuj Kumar
                Customer Care
                Ph[protected]/23340000
                www.irctc.co.in[#7823223]

____________________________________________________________________
                IRCTC never asks your personal bank account details through
                call. If you received any call in this regard, please do not
                share your bank related credentials.
                ____________________________________________________________________

To: "[protected]@irctc.co.in"
                Cc: Karan Gupta
                [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

Please find the attachment of Account statement of corporation bank, This is inform you to, we have book 2 e-tiket Vide PNR-[protected], NDLS to CNB on Dated. 04/11/2017 Rs. 8180/-, and 2nd PNR-[protected]< /b>, CNB to NDLS, on dated 04/11/2017, Rs. 4870/-, Both PNR/Ticket canceled on dated 18/12/2017,

Note: we have attach bank statement of both month (Nov, Dec-17)

Regard's
                Cont. [protected]

In order to file a tdr on kollam 18568 train, i filed shirdi train, so please help me to withdraw or cancel tdr, i have tried to cancel the tdr but there is no availbility to cancel tdr, so give me suggestion to my problem, below are the following details of me. Contact number -[protected]
                  Pnr of shiridi train no 17206-[protected] refernce number-[protected]. So please kindly give me suggestion to cancel this tdr.

I had cancelled my booked ticket on 15 mar and would get rs 625 as refund. I had booked my ticket through your portal and was assured of being refunded this amount within 3-4 days but even after these many days i haven't received the said amount in my bank account. My cancellation id is [protected]. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, i will be obliged. Thank you
                    Pnr no - [protected] cancellation date[protected]
                    the refund amount is not credited in my bank account.But in my irctc id it shows that refund amount was credited as on[protected] itself in my bank account.But still[protected] the amount was not creditedd in my account.Please check this issue and refund the amount as soon as possible.