Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3224)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Prathap VS
Journey in Bangalore express T.no.16316, on 27th Sept, 2014: The 2T AC Coach was Shabby, worn out and more over the toilet accessories were ugly as if it is not indented for human use. Around 5 AM water supply got stopped in this Coach(A1). Complaining didn't solve the problem.The person on duty expressed his inability. Not for the amount charged but on humanitarian consideration proper cleaning would have been done at least. Journey in Kanyakumari express T.no.16526on 30/10/2014 The bed sheets provided urine/Ammonia smell obviously cleaning is not proper/not done.Toilet mug was so ugly that people cannot touch it.On complaining to TTE, skipped saying that he shall report.This complaint is made in the good faith that points mentioned here will be addressed and resolved in a broad sense. Copy of this is being forwarded to the honorable Prime Minister and Railway minister.

[Oct 03, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

vijai awasthi
    my tickets have been cancelled by some unknown person. Transaction id of these ticket are[protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. These tickets of mine have been cancelled without my permission . It has been done by hacking my account . So please put attention on this illegal activity and tell me what to do know.

unknown activity from my account

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Law & Civil Rights

IRCTC — Payment Amount Error

ApoorvaShah
      Special Premium training 22913 booking is only possible on IRCTC. But when i proceed to do booking, it shows me that Rs.2,...
      Complaint category Railways

mathewarockiaraj
      i had booked a ticket from chennai egmore(ms) to tiruchirapalli(tpj) with pnr number [protected] on 2nd aug 2014 for the travel to be made on 1st oct 2014 in rockfort express(6177) in 3rd a/c and i got the confirmed ticket and i got the sms as well and irctc charged rs.2795 for 6 passengers including 2 senior citizens, but when the chart prepared it said my boarding point is ARIYALUR(ARU) to TIRUCHIRAPALLI(TPJ). i was made to wait with my kids and aged parents till 2 am to get 2 seats, this made a painfull journey and a lot of stress. will i get my money reimbursed or what is the procedure to get the money back.could you give me deatils in my mail id [protected]@hotmail.com

[Oct 02, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

IRCTC — took payment but food item not delivered

Satish Chandra Mahato
        Bill no 88. Invoice no. 231. User name - Mustafa. Bill paid but item not delivered at Asansol station. My train halt around...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Arti1234
        DEAR SIR I have done so many times registration for net ticket booking but not getting PASSWORD through e-mails or registered mobile no [protected] so for. Kindly send us PASSWORD immediately. G C SHARMA A-1 UP COOP SUG FAC FED DISTILLERY COLONY NANAUTA 247452 SAHARANPUR U P

[Oct 01, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have contact so many times but not g suitable rep.
        OK

soma sengupta1
          Sir, Me and my family have booked non refundable tickets on this train which was due for departure at 8-30pm from kamakhya station, assam. We were first told the train is delayed and new time being 10-30 pm. It is 11 pm and surprisingly no further annoucement have been made abt the train when the train is supposed to leave from kamakhya station itself. The authorities are not providing any reason or update on the delay. This is a total failure on the part of the authorities to render their services this train being a so called special premium train. Plz address these sort of issues Yours sincerely, Shramana sengupta Guwahati, assam

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

harikrr
            I have login user id rhari1971k, but I have forgotten my password and I tried answering security question, but response came as wrong answer, So, kindly send another password to my registered e-mail account so as to enable me to book ticket.

[Sep 30, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have tried twice to get a new password sent to my registered email address from IRCTC. No success.
            Please advise what to do next.
            [protected]@yahoo.co.in

cm_biradar
              Hi Sir, I missed the train on 12th Sep 2014, and i have not traveled on that day & TDR Filed. Now i can see Status is CR Repudiate. Kindly refund the respective amount. Reservation Status:CR Repudiate Date of Booking: 19-Aug-2014 TDR:15-Sep-2014 Transaction ID: [protected], PNR No: [protected] Train No./Name: 16523 / KARWAR EXP Date of Journey: 12-Sep-2014 Date Of Boarding: 12-Sep-2014 Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL) From: BANGALORE CY JN (SBC) To: UDUPI (UD) Boarding: BANGALORE CY JN (SBC) Ticket Type: E-Ticket Thanks Chandrakanth Biradar

pralay kumar das
                Sir, I have a valid User I.D. and Password. Recently I have updated my folio during this week. I feel troubles from 27th September 2014 as the CHROME and INTERNET did not allow me to open www.irctc.co.in site and showing a bogus notices in my computer as follows “The site’s security certificate is not trusted” when my computer is fully protected by a reputed Antivirus company. I am pressing hard. This is for your kind information that during pooja season I shall proceed for long tour in various places. So, you are hereby requested to solve the problem in which I can book e-ticket without any troubles. Matter may kindly be treated as most argent. Thanking you for your anticipation. Yours faithfully, Pralay Kumar Das at: chunaripara mob: [protected] po: jiaganj email:[protected]@gmail.com dist: murshidabad pin:742123 date:29/09/2014

Non Opening site www.irctc.co.in through chrome and inernet exp
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sanjaykg07
                  I had booked 3 tickets from newdelhi to mumbai in rajdhani exp 12952 in 3 ac doj 12.07.2014 through arti travels surat since tickets were not confirmed the journey was cancelled.consequent upon which i filled TDR on the same date before 6.45p.m. to my great shock and surprise i am informed that the claim has been rejected on the ground of late submission of TDR without mentioning the exact timing of the receipt of the TDR

RAMINI SRINIVAS

I have booked Train Ticket from Nagarsol to Malkajgiri on 26.11.2014, after booked the tickets i am updating the profile by mistake EMail address was done wrongly,

correct email is [protected]@rediffmail.com,

i want to change the email to : [protected]@gmail.com

by mistake i done the email to: [protected]@gmail.com instead of [protected]@gmail.com,

I request you to change the correct address from: [protected]@gmail.com to

[protected]@rediffmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com, please help in this regard.

RAMINI SRINIVAS,
                    CELL:[protected].

Regarding email address.

[Sep 28, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

siddhus4u
                      I have filed a TDR on '14-Sep-2014 17:13' as I have missed the train in the early morning from visakhapatnam. But the TDR status is now CR Repudiate, and the 'Reason for TDR Registration Failed: Invalid TDR Timestmap: CNF' Please help get this complaint addressed, as the journey has not been initiated, but the TDR is cancelled. TDR Transactions DetailsTransaction ID: [protected] Train No./ Name: 18645/EAST COAST EXP PNR Number: [protected] Date of Journey: 14-Sep-2014 Date Of Boarding: 14-Sep-2014 Date of Booking: 05-Sep-2014 From: VISHAKAPATNAM (VSKP) To: SECUNDERABAD JN (SC) Boarding At: VISHAKAPATNAM (VSKP) Resv Upto: SECUNDERABAD JN (SC) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: (SL) Ticket Amount: 370.0 Ticket Type: E-TicketPassengers DetailsName Age Gender Status Coach ID Berth No/ WL NoM BALAMURALI KRI 30 Male CNF S5 21 TDR DetailsReason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled. TDR Filing Date: 14-Sep-2014 17:13:26 HRS TDR Status: CR Repudiate Cancellation ID: [protected] TDR Zone: SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SC)

TDR Status: CR Repudiate

I have not heard anything back from IRCTC and it has been so many days since this complaint is raised.

Is there any way to proceed further on this? Or this is just another waste of time!

Moreover the transaction detail is now removed from my TDR history records.
                      Indian Railway is indulge in looting money of passengers. I find no reason for enhancing 4 month time for booking ticket. Now railway is deducting addition amount if online booked ticket not confirmed . Suvidha train, Tatkal in Tatkal are another forms of looting passengers money. If I could not board Train with last minutes confirmation of wt list ticket to RAC and delayed in submission of TDR, how the railway can eat all 4250 rupees due to delay in submission of TDR. No worry, will teach govt. a lesson in next general election. Govt must understand that railway is only mode of travel for general people. J P Pandey.

abhimanyuraut19
                        I was travellin with my family from Chennai to hyderabad and found lots of bed bugs on seat 15 and 16. We have registered a written complaint in train but the staff was not taking it seriously. I couldnt sleep for all night and waiting fror my train to reach hyderabad. It was pathetic experience and I will never ever travel through indian railways. We have reported the issue to the Onduty Ticket Conductor (Mr. Prasad ), Attender Mani and one more staff A Mubarak. Please take strcit action against the cleaning staff of this train.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

chintusunilwirecut
                          I cancelled my e ticket dated 10.09.2014. My ticket flowing detail
                          1. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] Transaction ID: [protected]
                          2. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] Transaction ID: [protected]
                          3. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] Transaction ID: [protected]
                          4. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] Transaction ID: [protected]
                          SO PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                          Sunil Singh

As per your rules is ok but we are not reach the station within time and no network. No facility in KATRA VAISNO DEVI YATRA. Due to heavy rain and sliding area. It is popular off news and TV. So please see my mater. I requiested to refund my funds.

Sunil Singh

[Sep 27, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rakeshjain_245
                            I booked ticket through agent on 25/9/2013
                            Transaction id: [protected], pnr no.:[protected], train no.:12490
                            As due to heavy rain train has been cancelled on this day 25/9/2013
                            I havent recevied refund amount even after 1 year filling tdr through agent
                            Please help me out in getting refund back

Train canceled due to heavy rain but refund still not received

chintusunilwirecut
                              I cancelled my e ticket dated 10.09.2014. My ticket flowing detail
                              1. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected]
                              2. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected]
                              3. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected]
                              4. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected]
                              SO PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SIR,
                              I AM SUNIL SINGH
                              Dear Sir, I cancelled my e ticket dated 10.09.2014. My ticket flowing detail 1. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] 2. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] 3. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] 4. PNR. NO. [protected], AND Cancilation ID-[protected] Date of Journey date:-06.09.2014 The train is cancile due to railway track jam train name and no. is 22462/SHRI SHAKTI EXPRESS KATRA(JAMMUTAWI) TO NEW DELHI. SO PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Thanks & Regards Sunil Singh
                              what is the status my complain
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

nilkanth balkishanrao kulkarni
                                web site designed by irctc is too poor to login. a person like me getting hurdle and trouble while logging the website for online reservation. previously I had also complained but of no use. for what purpose you created this web portal. early action and reply is solicited. I think the goverment machiner is set up for only commercial users and not for individual and needy person. a shameful webside for logging trouble. category given by you is also very rediculous wherein my complaint did not fit. artificial approach of you is experienced by me rather eternal.

IRCTC — Refund Cancellation amount

M.S.Pandit
                                  My PNR no. [protected](E-Ticket), status shows dt. 26.09.14 RAC-1 & Train status shows -Train Cancelled. Cancelled my above...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Internet Services

IRCTC — Pleasa Change the Rayalaseema Express train timings

satyaram
                                  We are inconvenient for the Rayalaseema Express Train timings from Tirupati to Hyderabad. All passengers are convenient for...
                                  Complaint category Education

Flipkart
                                  Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                  (3 hours 35 minutes ago)
                                  Confirmtkt
                                  requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                  (3 hours 47 minutes ago)