Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3224)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

IRCTC — tdr refund complaint

zfeza
Dear Sir/Madam, I had booked a ticket from PATNA JN (PNBE) to ANAND VIHAR TRM (ANVT) journey date14-Aug-2014, but the train...

jeetpzasr
I travelled on 7 th sep 2014 from delhi to muzaffarpur from swatantrata sainani express .I ordered lunch to the pantrycar boy.it was a veg lunch order.i ordered 6 paratha, dal fry, aalo fry, one sabzi, 15 ml pickle, one glass sealed water.It costed 120 rupees.All the vegetables and dal was smelling bad and was found to be rott.paratha was so hard.water glassand soft drinks were of local companies and were not so good.This food is not good for anybody health...please improve food quality and try to supply branded drinks and water Rajesh Ranjan H.A.1-13 Email-ranjan.[protected]@outlook.com

[Sep 09, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

magimaa
    Dear sir... I forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id [protected]@gmail.com... i have to cancel my ticket which is on 14 Sep. My Num no. is [protected].. plz help me out as early as possible Thanks & Regards M.Magimairaj

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Manish1985
      I was scheduled to travel on 16th August and the train was delayed for more than 8 hrs so I chose not to travel. I filed the tdr on 22nd August as I was continuously travelling. Now IRCTC says that the TDR cannot be processed due to delay in filing TDR. The PNR No is [protected]. I have following question:- When a person is travelling then how they can file the TDR? Who is responsible for the delay in train? Where does the money goes which are basically generated through cheating the customer?

[Sep 08, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      PNRNo.[protected] Train no.18519 LTT Expess date of journey 13-10-14 name of the passenger saiprakash . the train was cancelled due to cyclone of HUDHUD .So kindly refund the amount at an early date .thanking you sir.
      R/SIR, I HAD BOOKED E-TICKET FOR JOURNEY ON 30/05/2015 FROM ALLAHABAD TO AHAMDABAD AND ALLAHABAD TO RATLAM . AMOUNT Rs.4132.47 AND Rs.922.47 TOTAL AMOUNT Rs. 5054.94 HAD PAID THROUGH NET BANKING OF SBI WHEN BOOKED . TRAIN CANCELLED ON ABOVE DATE BUT PAIN AMOUNT Rs 5054.94 NOT YET REFUNDED IN MY ACCOUNT . PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS AND REFUND THE SAME IMMEDIATLY.

THANKING YOU.
      we hope that service provider should be provide better service ..

Karthick Ramkrishnan
        Dear Team, I had booked successfully theTatkal ticket on 31st August for 1st sep 2014 travel from Virdhunagar station to Hosur station in the bangalore express 17236(Nagercoil to Bangalore). Worst 139 Support response and wrong information: I called 139 for asking the train timing changes of bangalore express train(17236) . But they confirmed me that no train time changes in the bangalore expresss. Then I asked my friend to check at the virudhunagar station and they told that the bangalore express time got changed from 1st sep 2014. Cockroaches found at the train (17236) : When I boarded at the virudhunagar station, I saw the plenty of cockroaches around the passengers seat and toilents. I had taken the photo and attached here.No water in th toilets too :( we feel very bad about the railways support and cleaning activities. Please find the attachment of my tickets and cockroachs at the train. Please take the necessary action for this worst support and clean seats and toilets with out any insects. Please keep the water at the trains. Thanks & Regards, Karthick [protected]

Worst IRCTC 139  Support team and Cockroachs found in the train seats and toilets

Sampathkumar Sridaran Sridaran
          Dear Sir, I had booked ticket by third ac by Tirunelveli dadar chalukhya express leaving karur at 8.10 p.m on 04 th september for myself and my family.i had requested for boarding at salem as i had to attend to my ailing relative at salem.however as my relative was shifted to chennai in the last moment i had to change my programme and board at karur instead. The ticket checker who came to check ticket was explained by me politely about the position and requested by me to allow me to travel by same berth .He refused to listen to my pleadings and insisted on my getting down at erode and changing over to general compartment as mine was unauthorised travel.In the alternative he was insisting on a penalty for ticketless travel from karur to salem. I pleaded with him that i had already fare from karur and bert is also unoccupied, so i may be allowed to travel as i am a blood pressure patient and my fly including my wife was with me at that nightly hour, He refsed to listen to me and made me get down at erode and wait for more than half an hour at the platform with luggage, After lot of request he allowed me to travel by. the same compartment` The TC concerned was on AC compartment duty in the train up to salem and was a tall fellow with medium built..I was put to lot of mental and physical agony by concerned staff despite having paid full fare.I am a senior citizen and harrassment meted out to me calls for severe reprimand. I call for compensation of atleast Rs10000 for all my agony and wait for your satisfactory response.Please note i may be forced to move to consumer court in case i dont get a satisfactory resolution to my complaint Thanking you, With Regards Sampathkumar Sridaran

[Sep 07, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IRCTC — TDR REFUND STATUS

ss.gupta
            ansaction ID: [protected] Train No./ Name: 15635/GUWAHATI EXPRES PNR Number: [protected] Date of Journey: 09-Aug-2014 Date...

IRCTC — Wrong information provided by railway from IRSMSA PNR NO: 8625613102

Satish Teli
            06/09/2014 Wrong information provided by railway from IRSMSA PNR NO: [protected] I had booked tatkal waiting list ticket...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Aji Aipe
            i am aji aipe
            i booked a ticket form arctc and called the ticket on the day it self (1/92014) i did not got the refund amount please register this complaint and do the needful thank you

Ticket Details ([protected])
            Thiruvananthapura to Delhi
            Flight
            IndiGo 6E-316

Passenger Details
            Sr.No. Name Type Age Ticket No Cancel Ref. No. Refund Amt Status
            1 Mrs RINCY ZACHARIA Adult [protected] N/A Can/Mod

reference no +[protected] or [protected]

have not refunded my amount
            trivandrum to cohin
            PNR U8316
            refund amount not received
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

nitesh sawant
              Dear Sir, I booked reservation is online .My pnr no is [protected] and my booking date is 17-Aug-2014 and travel date is[protected]. But that days my train is cancelled from your site. Due to kokan raily heavy rain or some reason. But my payment is not refund. I called irctc customer care he said when your train is cancelled you are cancelled the ticket in 72 hours. If you are not cancelled the ticket 72 hours payment is not refund. But sir, when our waiting list ticket is not confirmed irctc automatically cancel the ticket and refund the payment . But in this case I booked the ticket and it is confirmed and I available on that journey date at station. And train is cancelled from your side. That is not my problem . So please sir look into this issue and please help me refund the payment.

[Sep 05, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jyoe Tirodkar
                I booked kokan railway ticket with PNR ([protected]) train (02003) for date 29th August, 2014. I paid 2910 rupees for journey from Thane to Kudal ( where actual ticket fare was 990 but it was taken as 2910). It was mentioned that Full AC and food services will be provided in this ticket fare. But from Khed station to Kudal station journey was inconvenient, AC, Fan, Light was not available in the train from Khed station. I would like to have atleast 50 % return for this inconvenience or whatever refund is decided as per railway norms. Kindly guide me on this front

[Sep 03, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shona_mona
                  Hello Sir/Madam, I had booked a ticket on 28-Aug-2014 from Pune to Nanded for 02-Sept-2014. Tommorow when I reached at the station before departure time(22:20) train has already gone. Then I found the timing has been changed.Now new timing is 19:55. Because of this change I have missed my train. So I request to you please refund my money and please update the site immediately, whenever this things has happened. I have attached two screenshots of booked ticket as a proof herewith. Thanks, Pranjali Pawar [protected]

Train Schedule has been changed without any updation.
                  Train Schedule has been changed without any updation.

Updated by shona_mona Sep 04, 2014
                  Hello Sir/Madam, I had booked a ticket on 28-Aug-2014 from Pune to Nanded for 02-Sept-2014. Tommorow when I reached at the station before departure time(22:20) train has already gone. Then I found the timing has been changed.Now new timing is 19:55. Because of this change I have missed my train. So I request to you please refund my money and please update the site immediately, whenever this things has happened. I have attached two screenshots of booked ticket as a proof herewith. Thanks, Gajanan Shinde([protected])

Nabee;
                    My Train Was Kerala Sampar Kranti Journey On 22/08/2014 PNR NO.[protected] Train no.12218 Class . SL
                    Reservation Was From CHANDIGARH To KOLLAM Jn . But i was not allowed my seat because of a currepted ticket checker he alloted my seat to other W/L person on having money from him

[Sep 02, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

moornaa
                      I have booked ticket from Bangalore to Kasaragod online on 30th Agust 2014. Got ticket. Soon I tried to get a ticket from Kasaragod to Bangalore. I got sms from my Bank about deduction of amount Rs. 967/- but IRCTC showed that due to error no ticket issued. Again my friend tried from her user ID and again amount deducted from my ATM card that time also no ticket I could get. For discussing the matter I contacted phone no. got from the internet for submitting the grievance. No support I could get. So Please take necessary steps in this regard. Thanking You Yours in service Gurumurthi M Abhirama, Shanthipalla, Kumble Post 671321 Kasaragod District Kerala

E ticketing - No ticket issued but amount debited from ATM card - No support from the staff attending phone - reg

sunny bari
                        I had booked a ticket from Ujjain to Jaipur for travel date 17/8/2014 (PNR number [protected]) and case no. [protected] and train no. 12465 but due to w/l i canceled the ticket, but till now i didn't got my refunded amount. please help me regarding this issue.

refund of amount

R/Sir
                        I have booked a ticket for Trivendrum (Kerla) to H. Nizamuddin on 01.10.14 but transaction has been failed and Rs. 16418.72 has been deducted from my bank account and same has been reversed in my account. I had again try to book the ticket and transaction has been failed and Rs. 16418.72 has been deducted from my bank account and same has not been refund to me as yet despite of request with SBI, customer care. At the same time i have again try to book for ticket from Trivendrun(Kerla) to H. Nizamuddin and booked successfully & Rs. 16418.72 has been deducted from my bank account which is reasonable. Again i have try to book the ticket from H. Nizamudiin to Trivendrun(Kerla) and booked successfully & Rs. 16558.72 has been deducted from my bank account which reasonable. I have booked only two ticked that day but amount deducted three times for the same. In this regard, it is also intimated that i have made a request with SBI, Customer care and bank authority but not received any appropriate response as yet.
                        Kindly look into the matter and direct to bank authority for refund the amount Rs. 16418.72 at earliest please because i am facing financial hardship also.
                        PNR NO.[protected]
                        Transaction ID:[protected]
                        DOJ 5.2.15
                        Passenger Name: K M Sreenivasa, Age-46,

As booked ticket in 2-AC, while journey it was found that there is no 2-AC (Seat No.CNF/A1/43/LOWER) coach, hence allotted 3-AC coach.

Therefore, requested for refund of difference amount.
                        I have an account on the name of Varun Shah.I have recently booked railway tickets from Secunderabad Junction to Aurangabad Junction for 8-5-2015 and 9-5-2015 by Train No:-17213.On both the days amounts have been deducted.For ticket booked on[protected] I have not received the Transaction ID.The ticket booked today i.e. 8-5-2015 the Transaction ID is [protected].The amounts have been debited to my HDFC account through which I have booked the tickets.On both occasions the message received was that the transaction had failed.Please let me know when the amounts will be credited to my account.

ajit.ku1980
                          Unfurtanutally I have cancelled the ticket detail i.e. Transaction ID-[protected], PNR No-[protected], Train No & Name-14554/HIMACHAL EXPRESS, Date of Booking-29th Aug 2014, Date of Journey-30th Aug 2014 from NDLM to DLI but did not get any refund to my account after cancellation if there was 0 refund the ticket should not have cencelled and it should have warned for zero refund before cancellation. So I sincerely request the irctc authority to do some changes in the design of the software to protect the innocent and poor people to loose any money by mistake. Its a govt org and should heplful to the people of the country should not cheat the innocent people anyway. Regards Prabhu Prasad Pradhan

[Sep 01, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

IRCTC — auto upgradation of wait listed e-ticket for couples not properly done

svijay2009
                            For PNR : [protected], Dt.:[protected]travelled date) for Visakha Express (Tr.No.: 17016) the confirmed Bearths have been allotted...

Balram Mohanta
                            Dated 30/08/2014, Train no 12666, southern railway, parcel way bill, from madurai to bhubaneswar, receipt no 137845 carrying a live hen was not delivered at the bhubaneswar railway station. That is a very costly hen bought for breeding purpose .The cost of that hen is 40, 000 INR. Due to negligence of railway staffs, I am suffering from heavy loss. Kindly locate my parcel as soon as possible else that hen will die inside the parcel if not delivered within 24 hours. Receipt is attached, please see and contact in below mobile number Thanks, Balram [protected]

courier undelivered at Bhubaneswar railway station

gvvsvarma
                              Hi, I have booked a tatkal ticket from Vskp to Sec on 30th for 31st Date of Journey, when i am booking the ticket the page navigated to Confirmation page where i could find the berth details and Coach Number, hoping that the ticket has booked i logged out from my account. After few hrs as i didnt reciece any msg to my mobile i checked the Booking history page and to my surprise i could find the ticket in booked history and found in the failed transactions history with Transaction ID [protected] .So i checked my bank statement and couldnt find any transaction to IRCTC. But i am pretty much sure that the page navigated to Confirmation page while booking. I hope there is a glitch or problem with the server. Please check from your side so that no other will be facing a similar problem in the future and make a hazardous travel like us.

[Aug 31, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chetan.21
                                Dear sir, we are travelling in avantika exp. Train no. 12962/61 . But no stoppage in vapi station.train continuous run boriwali to valsad. We are living in silvassa, vapi also industrial area according to population . We are suffering to travelling from valsad. So we have requesting why not train do ( avantika exp.) Stop for 2 min. On vapi station.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

Flipkart
                                  Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                  (3 hours 53 minutes ago)
                                  Confirmtkt
                                  requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                  (4 hours 5 minutes ago)