Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Calling 139

View More Information...

Load

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

MANY TIMES I TRIED FOR CANCELLATION OF MY E-TICKET THROUGH INTERNATE BUT NOT SUCCEED, MY TICKET TRANSACTION ID IS [protected]...

I faced lot complaint regarding this IRCTC issue, after that i have registered complaint to consumer forum no [protected]
when i am booking a ticket when i go to ward make pament after that (online reservation error) this eror has occured for one of the following resons
1.you have used back/forwad/ refresh button of your browse
2.you have double clicked on any option/buttons
3.you have kept the browser windows idle for a long time
thise error is display please give me the solution of thise problem

MY USER ID IS sekhar0000.

I have requested for change of password but not received any positive response from your end. Please let me know what is the procedure for change of password. When i am useing the forget password option i am getting the message that the password has been sent successfully to my email address. But when i am checking the mail i have not received any password from your end. Please let me know immediately as i have to cancel the tickets. Waiting for a positive response from your end.
Please look into the matter and send the reply at your earliest.

( SUMANTA CHAKRABORTY )
Mobile No :[protected].
Hi sumanta,

you can see the total messages in the inbox will be increased when you request for the forget password. but you cant see when you open your box.

please be check the total messages in the inbox. the message will be in the last page or in the last position.

you can get a message from [protected]@irctc.co.in with the (subject) Email From IRCTC.

try to search in the inbox using - from address i.e., [protected]@irctc.co.in or using subject i.e., Email from IRCTC.

I hope that the given informatin will be very useful for you.
Dear Editor: Accenture a leading consulting and outsourcing company is ruining the future of the Engineering student. In 2007 -08 campus drive Accenture issued Offer letter to around 2000 Engineering and MCA. In May'08 it was promised that joining will be given to them from June- September'08. Today in May'09 there are more than 1800 people still waiting for joining with uncertain future and economic crisis and burden of education loan. And on contacting Accenture there is a constant reply that they will inform people one month prior to there joining. Adding insult to injury there were constant false promise through mail.There were mail in May that joining will be from June- Sept' 2008 than in September'08 a mail was send that joining will be in month of October'08.There was no boarding process in October.Then again a new mail was send to all in the month of November that on-boarding process will start from December'2008. Nothing happened in December too. In January'2009 a tele-conference was arranged it was stated that there will be on-line training which is mandatory and all have to give 5 hour daily for 60 days.And there will be joining in small batches from Jan- March'2009 and mass joining in March'09. This was height there are no joining till May'09.Only a small batch of 100 has been called till date.There are more than 1600 plus people just waiting for Accenture.Have to say Accenture is company with worse HR practices.They have made life of people unimaginably hard many have to leave there job for the sake of on-line training and now are job less have no where to go. Still Accenture is making eluding promise that it will respect all its offer.There should be some steps to stop such practices from big MNC like Accenture and restore some faith in these freshers who are waiting for 11 month now.

Also refer : http://www.publishaletter.com/readletter.jsp?plid=10716
I have booked one Railway Reservation Ticket for Train no 8047(AMARAVATHI EXP.) for 7th December, 2010 from Howrah to Bhubaneswar in Sleeper Class. Though an amount of Rs.214/- has been deducted immediately from S.B. Account no. [protected]( SBI Garia Branch) but I have not the Ticket .
In my SB account it shows PSS PRCH POS[protected] IRCTC of Rs.214/-.
Please take expedite action to refund the amount already reducted (Rs.214/-) in favour of Diptimoy Dasgupta, Male, 57 yrs.

Awaited for your immediate action.

DIPTIMOY DASGUPTA
PHONE NO- [protected]
dear sir
i want to cancel my two eticket PNR no.[protected] /[protected] and i send lots of mail to [protected]@irctc .co.in with my personal profile as they want but they are not canceling my eticket.today 4/3/2011 is my journey date. no proper responce coming from irctc then i am complainting you. please help me.

Dushyant Maneshwar
mo [protected]
Balghat (M.P.)
pin 481001
Dear Authorities,

On 28th May 2012, I booked a Tatkal ticket for the train Rajkot Secundrabad express(Train Number 17017) boarding pune junction reservation upto Begumpet in 2nd AC.

The time I logged in on www.irctc.co.in, the status for the 2nd AC in TATKAL QUOTA was "WL/AVAILABLE". TIll the payment gateway page, it was sowing the same available status.

But, as my ticket got booked, it was showing WL 3 as the status.

I read the procedures and terms of cancellation on irctc website and found out that the same rules applied to the tatkal cancellation.

As I cancelled my ticket, most shocking moment as it was written that money refunded will be 0(zero)

I request the authorites to look into this matter and refund my money.

Please find the snapshot of the booked ticket attached to this mail

PNR-Number:[protected]

Best Regards,

Aneesh Agarwal

While I was booking the Ticket using the IRCTC link, At the last page(i, e at the Payment txn), I got the error saying that the Communication problem and server issue. but the amout was deducted from my acct. I got the mail from IRCTC also ..pls find the below mail attached for the reference no [protected]. but till now the amount was not reversed to my acct.

The Amount of Rs 335 has been deducted on 3rd June 2008 as part of Ticket charges and on Top of that Rs 11 deducted on 5th June 2008(as in my statement) as part of IRCTC charges has been debited from my Acct. So I am expecting a Total Rupees of 346 which need to be credited to my Acct by this IRCTC ppl.

Hope you take prompt action and do the needful.

Madhu.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: [protected]@irctc.co.in [mailto:[protected]@irctc.co.in]
    Sent: Tuesday, 3 June 2008 8:18 AM
    To: D.V., Madhusudhan Rao (BLR)
    Subject: Email From IRCTC

Dear Customer,
    We deeply regret that this reservation (reference no.[protected]) requested by you did not materialize as the Communication Problem. Kindly retry the booking if you have not been able to complete your booking yet. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. If the amount was Debited from your Account, We shall be making the refund back to your account shortly and it will start reflecting in your bank statement in 3 to 4 working days.

For any problem please contact us at[protected] / 23344787 / 23344773 / 23345800 / 23345500 or mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in

We will be glad to assist you in every way so that you do not have any inconvenience in future.
    We solicit your continued patronage to our services.

Warm Regards,
    [protected]@irctc.co.in
    Today I was trying to book the ticket from Delhi to Bhagalpur via vikramshila express today 21st April, while booking the ticket amount around 3483 was deducted from my bank account but could not get the ticket confirmation. After that I didn't get any message or mail etc from IRCTC. Please suggest or let me know when I will get my amount returned. My ID is Shahid22.
    i booked an e-ticket by 3202 LTT-Rajendranagar express on 08.05.09. for date of journey 09.06.09 f0r 4 adult and 2 child passengers for 3 A.C. class. Though an amont Rs 6300/- was debited from my SBI ATM, no ticket was generated.It is causinng me much worry and mental agony.Irequest you to kindly look into matter and either see the proper ticket is generated or money is refunded at the earliest.
    Today I was trying to book the ticket from Ahmedabad to Jabalpur via Somnath express today 7th July, while booking the ticket amount around 369 was deducted from my bank account but could not get the ticket confirmation. After that I didn't get any message or mail etc from IRCTC. Please suggest or let me know when I will get my amount returned. My ID is rupendra99.

Ticket from –Ahmedabad to - Jabalpur
    SBI A/c Transaction ID = IG08803044
    My mail ID – [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Phone - [protected]

IRCTC — Bug in IRCTC site [Resolved]

I have booked a eticket to travel from chennai to Coimbatore on 12th June and coimbatore to chennai on 15th june....

When I tried to book ticket using IRCTC(reference no [protected].), The Amount of Rs 335 has been...
      I have tried to book an e-ticket under Tatkal quota from CSTMumbai to Hyderabad . I have submitted all my details including...

My SB account no: [protected]
      Branch name: SBI, TIRUPPATHUR BRANCH, SIVAGANGA DIST, TAMILNADU
      Whenever I tried to login first time thru SBI kit find invalid user name /password. Pl help. Thnx.
      Contact no: [protected]
      I forgot my password and reset the same through portal but I have not yet received the password through email or sms my details are as follows :

User ID - sksamdarsh
      email ID - [protected]@hotmail.com
      Phone No. - [protected]
      My online reservation ID "dhananima" has been de-activated by IRCTC saying that false TDR filed by you. but i had filed TDR for not travelled reason as per railway rules and for no reason my claim has been rejected by IRCTC & addition to that my ID has also been blocked.

i have booked other ticket from this same ID and print has to take before travelling. but i have no access to take print. i am very disappointed by IRCTC.

please help me to get my user ID into re-activating.

Khodidas Dhanani
      (Mumbai-[protected])

please help me to get my user ID into re-activating.
      Please provide as much information as possible...

IRCTC — online ticket complaint [Resolved]

i sent a message in irctc for cancellation of online tickets both up and down .up ticket from new delhi to chennai via Tamilnadu...
        I am Travelling from Chennai to New-Delhi, I am submitting this reply while in train AC2 Coach # A3, after...

Please note that I had booked an e-ticket for the PNR no. [protected] on irctc.co.in portal.

On the day of travel, i.e. 28 May, 2008, I was informed by the Agra Railway station information counter that the train is delayed by more than 12 hours and finally got cancelled.

All the trains originating from Rajasthan on 28 May were late and were finally cancelled due to the Gujjar protests.

The Cancellation rule on the IRCTC website says

If the train is marked as "CANCELLED" in PRS due to breaches, floods, accidents etc. full refund is permissible in case the ticket is cancelled within three days of the scheduled departure of the train. In case of e-tickets, such cancellations can be done by the customer through Internet.

Unfortunately, my travel plans got impacted due to the train cancellation and I had to cancel the ticket online. Not to mention the discomfort and distress the change of plans and extra money for the new reservation at the last moment caused.

As per the cancellation rules full refund needs to be made when the train is cancelled.

Kindly note that I have been refunded Rs. 264/- less under the transaction id [protected].

I am unable to understand on what account Rs. 264/- has been deducted, when the train was cancelled.

After sending several reminders at [protected]@irctc.co.in also no one has bothered to reply.

Truly, we are officially taken for a ride by a government agency.

God Bless IRCTC customers.
        while booking e ticket, typed wrong pan number and booked the ticket?

with out cancelling the eticket, how to change pan no?
        please cancell my train ticket pnr no-[protected] transaction id no-[protected]vide clear trip no[protected]. i have been trying for quite some time without any success.

r. k. roy
        My eticket has already been cancelled on line IRCTC but no refund received yet.Kindly check.
        T.ID [protected] PNR- [protected] YPR - BZA 24/10/2008 Booked on 10/10/08
        My E - Ticket has already been cancelled on line IRCTC but no refund received yet in My Bank A/C.Kindly check.

T.ID : [protected]
        PNR : [protected]
        Train No. & Name : 0803/HWH MYS SPECIAL
        Journey On : 01 Aug 2009
        Booked On : 16th July 2009
        dear sirs
        i have booked a E ticket through NGPAY,
        the PNR no is [protected].
        it contains the travel of two passengers
        i cancelled the tickets partially by two times.
        for one person i received the money, for another one i didn't received.
        kindly check it
        ~sathyamoorthi

Transacn.ID : [protected]
        PNR : [protected]
        Train No :9105 Train Name :HARIDWAR MAIL
        Journey On : 02/2/2010
        Booked On : 17-jan-2010

Two transactions for booking of e -tickets have failed, but there is no refund and the money has been deducted for both of...
          I booked two tickets from Thane to Mangalore using the SBI debit cum atm card, however after booking the tickets, though...
          I have tried to book ticket by IRCTC Web from BDTS to Jodhpur in Ranakpur EXp . on 29th may 08 for 30th...

I had booked the railway E-ticket thru IRCTC as per details given below. On the date of journey i.e.[protected], we had boarded the train. TTE came to coach 15 minute before departure of the Train and informed us that train will not go to Kota because of the "GURJAR AGITATION in RAJASTHAN". The TTE asked us to get down from the the Train.
          Transaction ID- [protected]
          PNR No.[protected]
          Date of Journey[protected]
          Train Name: Goa Sampark Kranti Express
          Train No.-2450
          From- H. Nizamuddin to Kota
          Coach/Seat No./Status: S4/ 0006/ CONFIRM.

I sent an E-mail to IRCTC at [protected]@irctc.co.in with above details and requested to refund the entire amount . IRCTC replied that money will be refunded by Railway with in 90 days or more. Why so much time when we have paid cash amount. Please help and arrange to refund whole amount.

Reply received from IRCTC is as under:-

Dear Customer,

Thanks for interest in our online reservation.

Kindly note that an E ticket cancellation done up to the chart preparation, after making chart e-ticket cancellation not allowed. In this case we forwarded to railways for the TDR process. Railways check all the matters and. Kindly note that e-ticket cancellation can be decide what amount should be refund and this all process will take 90 days or more. Once the railways refunded your amount, we will credited to your same account.

PANKAJ,
          i am unable to file TDR.. Whenever i try to file TDR. the system asks for PNR.. and after filling PNR i get no link to fill and submit any detail

IRCTC emailed me that
          1. Login to irctc.co.in
          2. Click on File TDR link under "My transactions" and select the PNR no.
          3. Fill the required details and click on submit button.

Sir/Madam

PNR NO.[protected]
            TRANSACTION ID:[protected]

With reference to the above, I...
            Dear All!
            This for yours kind information regarding Users facing problem in e-ticket booking.

When...
            To
            Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav
            The Hon’ble Minister of Railways
            New Delhi

Date: 17th...
            Very Bad Experience

Dearest Sir/Madam,

This has a reference to the ticket bearing a PNR no...

Session expired after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
            I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in TRANSACTION ID/BIL/[protected] from GORAKHPUR (GKP) to RAXUAL (RXL) for 8th JUN 2008 in (5274) SATYAGRAHI Express. After entering the details of the two passengers, I made the payment using SBI debit card. After making the payment I got the computers screen freez.

I checked my SBI bank transactions and I have seen a payment of 735/- debited from my account. However when I saw in booked histry of tickets no ticket was alloted to me, then isaw in transaction failed report the status was process requested in place of failed and comment was "PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED FROM THE BANK"

Please advise what to be done since I have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website.

My details - irctc user name –YOGISATYAM My new Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com
            I also had the same, my account balence debitted without booking a ticket.
            Amount Debited Without Ticket
            A BLANK PAGE CAME after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
            I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in TRANSACTION ID BIL/[protected]/DURG TO KOTA/[protected] THEN I BOOKE ANOTHER TICKET TRANSACTION ID BIL/[protected]/BOOKING AGAINST REJE/[protected]... The Ticket was booked from DURG(DURG) to KOTA for 23RD APRIL 2009. After entering the details of the three passengers, I made the payment using ICICI Payment GATEWAY. After making the payment I got the BLANK Page in computer.

I checked my ICICI Account's bank transactions and I have seen a payment of 1046/- debited from my account. However when I saw in booked histry of tickets no ticket was alloted to me

My Email id : ksi.[protected]@gmail.com date of booking 12th Feb 2009
            Amount Debited Without Ticket
            after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debiteTRANSACTION ID[protected]
            i have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website. i checked my sbi account bank traNSICTION and i have seen a payment of Rs 3694/- and Rs 1931/- debite from my account
            ticket booking date is 15/03/2009 and journey date 16/04/2009 and 17/04/2009
            train no. 2823 andtrain no.9106. please send me advise what to be done
            Respected Sir,
            I booked one ticket from Durg to Jabalpur on dated 12.4.2009 on the Internet but the
            trabsactuib failed by to system fault at the IRCTC website.
            The amount to Rs.276 was however debited to our SBI card account No.[protected].
            Their failed transaction ID is [protected] dated 12.4.2009. Please transfered to my above amount to our mentioned accounts.
            Thanks for your cooperation.
            Ram Charan Raikwar
            104/C Ruabandha Sector
            Bhilai
            M.No.[protected]
            Even i booked a ticket from kacheguda to chennai egmore for 29th august.My payment of Rs.1107 has been debited from my icici account but no tickets are booked.My transaction Id id :[protected]/train/[protected] and My icici account number is [protected].Please do the needfull.

IRCTC — AMOUNT DEBITED BUT NO TICKETS

I had tried to book the tickets on IRCTC which had debitted the amount from account but the ticket never got processed. I patiently waited during the process which took, what seemed to me as ages..but the ticket was not processed..
            I would like to know how do i get back my money.
            I tried calling the so called 24hrs customer support which never responded to my call..

IRCTC — Amount Debited But No Tickets Booked

I am Deepak Tiwari an irctc customer. i tried to book a ticket on 1st May for my travel from Delhi to Akbarpur. The amount for the tickets was 792+11.23. Amount has been deducted but i have not received any ticket.

PFB my bank statement status with the reference no. of transaction.

01 May 2012 [protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 01 May 2012 11.23

[protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 01 May 2012 792.00

would request to kindly refund my money as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards.
            Deepak Tiwari.
            IRCTCT id-deepak_840.
            Phone No.-[protected].

I am customer having regular practices of purchasing the product online and I have very good experience with lots of websites...