Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Calling 139

View More Information...

Load

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

I booked two tickets from Thane to Mangalore using the SBI debit cum atm card, however after booking the tickets, though...
I have tried to book ticket by IRCTC Web from BDTS to Jodhpur in Ranakpur EXp . on 29th may 08 for 30th...

I had booked the railway E-ticket thru IRCTC as per details given below. On the date of journey i.e.[protected], we had boarded the train. TTE came to coach 15 minute before departure of the Train and informed us that train will not go to Kota because of the "GURJAR AGITATION in RAJASTHAN". The TTE asked us to get down from the the Train.
Transaction ID- [protected]
PNR No.[protected]
Date of Journey[protected]
Train Name: Goa Sampark Kranti Express
Train No.-2450
From- H. Nizamuddin to Kota
Coach/Seat No./Status: S4/ 0006/ CONFIRM.

I sent an E-mail to IRCTC at [protected]@irctc.co.in with above details and requested to refund the entire amount . IRCTC replied that money will be refunded by Railway with in 90 days or more. Why so much time when we have paid cash amount. Please help and arrange to refund whole amount.

Reply received from IRCTC is as under:-

Dear Customer,

Thanks for interest in our online reservation.

Kindly note that an E ticket cancellation done up to the chart preparation, after making chart e-ticket cancellation not allowed. In this case we forwarded to railways for the TDR process. Railways check all the matters and. Kindly note that e-ticket cancellation can be decide what amount should be refund and this all process will take 90 days or more. Once the railways refunded your amount, we will credited to your same account.

PANKAJ,
i am unable to file TDR.. Whenever i try to file TDR. the system asks for PNR.. and after filling PNR i get no link to fill and submit any detail

IRCTC emailed me that
1. Login to irctc.co.in
2. Click on File TDR link under "My transactions" and select the PNR no.
3. Fill the required details and click on submit button.
    Sir/Madam

PNR NO.[protected]
    TRANSACTION ID:[protected]

With reference to the above, I...
    Dear All!
    This for yours kind information regarding Users facing problem in e-ticket booking.

When...
    To
    Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav
    The Hon’ble Minister of Railways
    New Delhi

Date: 17th...
    Very Bad Experience

Dearest Sir/Madam,

This has a reference to the ticket bearing a PNR no...

Session expired after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
    I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in TRANSACTION ID/BIL/[protected] from GORAKHPUR (GKP) to RAXUAL (RXL) for 8th JUN 2008 in (5274) SATYAGRAHI Express. After entering the details of the two passengers, I made the payment using SBI debit card. After making the payment I got the computers screen freez.

I checked my SBI bank transactions and I have seen a payment of 735/- debited from my account. However when I saw in booked histry of tickets no ticket was alloted to me, then isaw in transaction failed report the status was process requested in place of failed and comment was "PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED FROM THE BANK"

Please advise what to be done since I have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website.

My details - irctc user name –YOGISATYAM My new Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com
    I also had the same, my account balence debitted without booking a ticket.
    Amount Debited Without Ticket
    A BLANK PAGE CAME after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
    I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in TRANSACTION ID BIL/[protected]/DURG TO KOTA/[protected] THEN I BOOKE ANOTHER TICKET TRANSACTION ID BIL/[protected]/BOOKING AGAINST REJE/[protected]... The Ticket was booked from DURG(DURG) to KOTA for 23RD APRIL 2009. After entering the details of the three passengers, I made the payment using ICICI Payment GATEWAY. After making the payment I got the BLANK Page in computer.

I checked my ICICI Account's bank transactions and I have seen a payment of 1046/- debited from my account. However when I saw in booked histry of tickets no ticket was alloted to me

My Email id : ksi.[protected]@gmail.com date of booking 12th Feb 2009
    Amount Debited Without Ticket
    after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debiteTRANSACTION ID[protected]
    i have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website. i checked my sbi account bank traNSICTION and i have seen a payment of Rs 3694/- and Rs 1931/- debite from my account
    ticket booking date is 15/03/2009 and journey date 16/04/2009 and 17/04/2009
    train no. 2823 andtrain no.9106. please send me advise what to be done
    Respected Sir,
    I booked one ticket from Durg to Jabalpur on dated 12.4.2009 on the Internet but the
    trabsactuib failed by to system fault at the IRCTC website.
    The amount to Rs.276 was however debited to our SBI card account No.[protected].
    Their failed transaction ID is [protected] dated 12.4.2009. Please transfered to my above amount to our mentioned accounts.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Ram Charan Raikwar
    104/C Ruabandha Sector
    Bhilai
    M.No.[protected]
    Even i booked a ticket from kacheguda to chennai egmore for 29th august.My payment of Rs.1107 has been debited from my icici account but no tickets are booked.My transaction Id id :[protected]/train/[protected] and My icici account number is [protected].Please do the needfull.

IRCTC — AMOUNT DEBITED BUT NO TICKETS

I had tried to book the tickets on IRCTC which had debitted the amount from account but the ticket never got processed. I patiently waited during the process which took, what seemed to me as ages..but the ticket was not processed..
    I would like to know how do i get back my money.
    I tried calling the so called 24hrs customer support which never responded to my call..

IRCTC — Amount Debited But No Tickets Booked

I am Deepak Tiwari an irctc customer. i tried to book a ticket on 1st May for my travel from Delhi to Akbarpur. The amount for the tickets was 792+11.23. Amount has been deducted but i have not received any ticket.

PFB my bank statement status with the reference no. of transaction.

01 May 2012 [protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 01 May 2012 11.23

[protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 01 May 2012 792.00

would request to kindly refund my money as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards.
    Deepak Tiwari.
    IRCTCT id-deepak_840.
    Phone No.-[protected].
      I am customer having regular practices of purchasing the product online and I have very good experience with lots of websites...

Dear Sir
      Attached pl find three files regarding booking of i-tickets from LTT to TVC today morning at 8.30. The tatkal ticket booking went very smoothly and the transaction was successfully concluded by debiting my account (see 1*).
      However, the next screen (see 2**) advised me that the transaction could not be completed due to reasons unknown. However, on checking with ''failed booking', it was due to non receipt of funds from bank, although the bank has already been debited. The end result I am not given a booking as the PNR shows 0. Kindly look into the matter and regularize my booking since you have already debited my bank account and advise me the booking. My contact number is[protected]/[protected]. AL Antony
      _______________________________________________________
      1*: Passbook entry
      Balance Details-BETSY ANTONY [Details till 03/05/2008 8:36 AM ] Account Number 0231527
      Transactions Made -[Details till 03/05/2008 8:36 AM ]
      Sr No. Date Description Debit Credit
      1 03/05/2008
      ICONN/4147169/[protected]/030508/110 = 1, 272.24
      _____________________________________________________
      2**:Ticket History
      Pnr Number 0 Transaction ID [protected]
      Train No 6345 Train Name NETRAVATI EXP
      From Station (LTT) To Station (TVC)
      Date Of Journey 08-May-2008 Class SL
      Boarding (LTT) Resv Upto (TVC)
      Date Of Booking 03-May-2008 Total Fare Rs 1261.00
      Payment Not Received From Bank
      _______________________________________________________
      FAILED PAYMENT REFUND STATUS
      S No. Transaction ID Pay Status Reservation Status Total Amount Bank
      1 [protected] Payment Settled Requested Rs 1261 UTI
      Aug 13, 2020
      I Mr. Chandresh Kotian have an account in IRCTC cmkotian since 4 year.
      Today morning as it was showing in the IRCTC sight 13th April 2009 [07:36:41 GMT+05:30] when I sat for the booking of my tatkal reservation for 18th April 2009 LTT TO MAQ, I saw for train no. 2619 the available was 0081 when it should be 132 I have the proof of this.
      This what IRCTC cot
      2A - 4 berths per coach
      3A - 6 berths per coach
      AC Chair Car - 6 seats per coach and
      SL - 10% of the accommodation on one coach whichever is less
      For the booking inconvenient IRCT has removed the Passenger travel list from the Quick Book screen. I don’t know the reason behind this

IRCTC — E Ticket [Resolved]

I just tried to purchase 3rd Ac tickets. When i paid the amt through credit card it was successful but while redirecting...

I had booked i-ticket on 11.04.08 with the following details:

PNR NO:[protected]
        Date of Journey: 22.04.08
        tain no: 2506
        Class: 3A
        journey: From Delhi to New Jalpaiguri (NJP)
        No of Passanger: 3

While booking the ticket, the computer displayed "time out" at the end. I thought the ticket has not been booked. I didn't checked anything e.g. Booking status etc.

With my great surprise, Today i.e. on 01.05.08, i have received the ticket dropped in my resident letter box.

My complaint is:

- Why the ticked booked on 11.04.08 has not been delived in time ?
        - The ticket is supposed to be delivered in hand. Why the ticket has not been delivered in hand in stead why dropped in letter box today. My wife always is at home and my children are also available at after 2.30pm
        - The journey date was on 22.04.08. I have received the ticked on 01.05.08. I should get the full refund because it is none of my fault. The responsibility to deliver in hand at my address lies with irctc. In case they find any problem in delivering, they should have contacted me.
        - please help me. In case of further information please conact at below:

ABROY
        C-183, NTPC TOWNSHIP
        SECTOR-33. NOIDA
        PH (R[protected]
        PH (O[protected]
        M: [protected]
        E-MAIL - [protected]@ntpceoc.co.in

irctc ticket — non delivery of ticket on time

i have booked a ticket on irtctc on 13.01.2010.my travel date was on 19.01.2010. but when i contacted overnite service my ticket was still in their delhi office and they were not able to deliver the ticket on time for my travel. this was very important journey for me and they told me that they will compensate for the extra money i will pay for ticket.

i took a flight from delhi and went to lucknow and i paid Rs. 3800/- for that. now overnite persons are not ready to compenstate for the flight ticket.

please do the needful and compernstate for the loss.

Hemant Poddar

I-ticket delivery — Non delivery of i-ticket

I have booked a i-ticket on 5-May, 2011 via irctc, indian railways .
        Transaction id is-[protected] , PNR No-[protected] booked on 5-May Due to incomplete address, my ticket could not be delivered on time at my home address. This is my kind request if you could deliver the ticket at my address mention below.

Tanika Dutta
        WZ-58/1C, II Floor, Krishna Kutir, Possangi Pur Gaon
        Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058
        M:[protected]
        E-mail id:[protected]@gmail.com

irctc ticket — No response for mails from IRCTC. Hence I had to pay fine

I forgot my password in IRCTC and mailed them thrice. But no response. Please send me passwrd. I am struggling because of that. IRCTC username: carolz

I had to travel on 29 May in Yeswanthpurt express. So I showed the print out of mail from IRCTC which has name, PNR no, berth details etc and my ID card . I also showed the ID which I got from IRCTC after sending the mail stating resest password[IRCTC # 1500319]. But the TTR didnt sign it and charged me a fine of Rs. 50/-. What else could be done in case I coudnt open my irctc page. All the other passengers asked me reason and all said it is against the rule. The passengers who occupies the nearby seats are witnessers. If it is not just please refund me the fine and take action against the . Please help me. My PNR no was [protected], Tr no: 16528, date[protected], name: Caroline, Coach S10, 69
        payment has been taken away from my account but i have nt received my iticket
        i have not received my ticket, but they have taken the amount from my account

Please refer the e-mail attached below,

I have booked this ticket on 14 March 2008,

I have got a W/L 6 & 7, While original wait list as W/L 8 & 9 as,

When I checked status today (30 April 2008 @ 10:10 AM) it shows me W/L 4 & 5

While when I check availability status today it shows original W/L 25 with current W/L 6, (

How can it be possible, If I have a Original W/L 8, and after that W/L 24 is reached with current W/L 6, I should get my ticket confirmed much earlier.

Please satisfy me,

Best Regards,

Praveen verma
          I am sure... they have cooked up the tickets, if you pay 100 RS extra in hyderabad to an agent he pays 50 within the railways and get a confirmed ticket even when it shows W/L on IRCTC site.

Pity the Railways... they are all going to hell for lazyness, neglect when they need to serve and irresponsibility.
          Sir, My PNR status [protected] and transaction id [protected] is still now that position. Please consider the upgradation due to W/L.

IRCTC — cheating with users [Resolved]

Today on 27th april 2008, i was trying to book a ticket on irctc but i was getting status as not available but when i contacted...

I didnot received so far the amount debited from my account while i am booking the eticket by using atm cum debit card.
            my transaction id no is 46349933 amt 6875 & 46164377 amt 4585
            I request you to credit my amount immediately
            I have booked a ticket on 19.04.2009 with transaction ID No.[protected] and an amount of Rs.1729/- has been debited from my HSBC credit card. But the transaction was failed and the ticket was not generated and subsequently I had to make it using amother credit card. Thia amount along with the charges amount to Rs.1760.00 has been incurred in my HSBC credit card statement and of course in the another credit card statement too. This amount for the failed tranasction has not yet been credited to my HSBC credit card account even after 10 days. Request to take necessary action immediately.
              Hi All,

I booked train tickets on 9April, 2008 but it got failed but i didn't get refund till now. How...

I had booked one IIIrd AC Train I-Tkt though IRCT site as per the details given below but till date I have not got the refund of the same.

Date of Journey[protected]
              Class - IIIrd A/C.
              Train No. - 2163
              No. of Person - 3 people were booked and all three were cancelled.
              Tkt PNR No.[protected]
              Trans ID - [protected]
              Booked Station - Pune
              Reservation Upto - Chennai.

TDR No 384775 dt. 24-12-07 was made by Pune Station and was send to Chief Commercial Manager (Refund) Mumbai CST vide DTDC and the same was recd. in Mumbai on 2nd Jan. 08.

Today when I called office of Chief Commercial Manager Mumbai and spoke to Mr.Vasuva on[protected] on the status of my refund I was told that in there office no claim is pending and they have only March last 15 days claims pending. I was advised to check with IRCTC hence requesting you to pl. update me with the status of the same ASAP.
              After speaking to Mr.Vasuva again he told me that the money has been tranfered to IRCTC on 28th March 2008 alongwith other claim and now I should check with IRCTC. IRCTC i[censored] send e-mail you won't get proper reply and there is no e-mail id or phone no. of higher ups if your claims are not being addressed.
              I have been speaking to one Mr.Bansi in TDR Department but again no positive response over the phone nor e-mail.
              People should avoid booking on the net.

IRCTC — No refund till date

I had booked a ticket for travel on 26th Nov 2008. Out of 3 tickets 2 were wait listed and just 1 was confirmed during the chart preparation. I immediately ie before train departure mailed to irctc to cancel the confirmed ticket also.
              Till date there is no sign of refund. also no one is bothered to check and confirm on the status. Pls coordinate and suggest.

Best Regards
              Ashok Goenka.
              MY FATHER BOOKED ON THE DATE :05/10/2009 BUT THE DATE OF JOURNEY DATE:06/10/2009 ON THAT DAY TRAIN CANCELLED SO PLZ REFUND THE MONEY 180RUPESS THE PNR NO:[protected] TRANSATION ID : [protected] [protected] ITS KVB DEBIT CARD NUMBER SO PLEASE DO ME FAVOUR FOR ME
              I have booked 3 tickets from hyderabad to chennai. TDR was filed on 27-May-2010 na d the PNR were [protected] & [protected]. Starting from that till now the status is showing like Refund under process. I dont know when it will be refunded. I dont know atleast my son or my grandson will be given with that amount or not. we all know that each and every activities of our government department will be very slow. but i haven't expected that this much slow for such a simple thing...

if you know anyother way, convey to me.. let me try with that way...

I have tried to book two tickets from COIMBATORE (CBE) to HYDERABAD (HYB). My account has been debited...
                IRCTC RAILWAY E-TICKET BOOKING
                Posted:[protected] by BHARAT SARABHAI PAREKH [send email]
                Session expired after...

i have booked a 3rd ac ticket in irctc on 9/10/07 to travel on 13/10/07 by IRCTC.CO.IN bearing
                [protected][protected]
                Reservation upto SBP Boarding point DMNJ
                Class 3A No of passengers 1
                Charting Status CHART PREPARED
                [protected][protected]-
                .on the day of journey the train was cancelled due to land slide. i have requested the irctc to refund the money. they have told me (pankaj-customer care) to refund it within 90 days, but did not. now now they are not replying my mail nor receiving any complains rather avoiding the issue by telling contact this person and that person like this. i have spend so much in telephone that the refund will be less than that.
                so please take up the case urgently and help me.

I am a daily passenger in Sirsa Exp.(Train No.4085-86) since last 02 years.I have an MST of A/C chair car coach, my MST No. is[protected]Bhiwani to Shakur Basti) which is valid upto 17.11.2009.

But the problem is that the A/C chair car coach is not available since 31st Oct.09 to till date in the train without any information.Due to traveling in second class coach i am facing a lot o[censored]nconviniance despite that i have advance paid to railway for A/C chair car MST.

So it is requested to you to refund my difference money between A/C chair car MST & Simple MST as soon as possible.

This is my first request to you.In second reminder i'll also send a copy of this request to consumer court.