[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — email id change

Atur, Tamilnadu, India
 Ponmaniselvan Murugesan on Jan 16, 2019
Please change my email id which had been given mistakenly at the time of registration of my irctc account o[censored]ser id : godmagneto and my name ponmaniselvan murugesan.

Faulty email: ponmani. [protected]@gmail. Con
Correct email: ponmani. [protected]@gmail.com

I apologise for entering wrong email id and support me to change the correct id or change by yourself.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2019

[Jan 16, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have canceeled my ticket of PNR NO [protected] on 04.01.2019 but refund amount Rs 12540 not credited in my account kindly check and confirm status
My confirm tid [protected].as I have booked retiring room on 10/01/19 at bardhaman(been) railway station and paid payment 760.00 with others charges.b but confirmation of retiring room booking is not received on my mobile. Request send confirmation or cancel and refund me.
I have book rail ticker from [protected]@icici imobile app money depited but pnr not recived 485 rs i want back

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - email id change