Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jun 30, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Mobile
2031

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 5

Hello !
Today 27.04.2022 i recharged my uts account two times of Rs. 100 each from my bank account but my uts wallet shows 0 rupees as balance.
In recharge history page its showing that recharge has been initiated but its been a week and also the money is not refunded yet.
Ref No[protected] Rs.100.40/-HDFC bank
Ref No[protected] Rs.100.40/-HDFC bank
Please help...

DG not starting, battry wire burnt, self may be shorted. DG set under warranty commission dt 26 june21

I HAD A JOUNEY FROM TANAKPUR TO DELHI ON 17TH APRIL 2022 WITH PNR NO[protected]

I HAD BOOKING IN 2S WITH SEATS MENTIONED IN TICKET AS FOLLOWED -
    D5 - 2 -
    D5 - 3 - AISLE SEAT
    D5 - 4 - WINDOW SEAT
    D5 - 5 -

But in real Coach D5 was present in train with different configuration / wrong seating numbering.
    I have attached two pics below, please check and observe the difference...
    I am getting nuisance calls from a pharmacy from chennai. They are not informing the company name. Several times requested to delete my number from their database and don't call again.

My number is official CUG SIM. Previously this SIM is used by my predecessor.

Please look into the matter and do needful to stop the unwanted and nuisance calls from them....

Train 12301. Departed from howrah station at 16:50 on 22/4/22. Ac not working and it is unbearable- inside.repeated complaints to technicians in train but no result. My PNR no [protected]- Partho Choudhury
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Motherboard. Problem of M30s samsung care cetre want repair cost 9000Rs .
      And no garranty or woranty please give me refund or replace my m30s mobile
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On new year i booked ticket from tundala to pathankot on 28 dec for my full family. However due to farmer protest in Punjab my train was short of destination upto meerut only. Due to that we could not able to travel to pathankot. However when i filled the TDR, it was rejected by irctc after 4 months. Very pathetic response, my 10000 rupee struck in these ticket all because of indian rail mistake.

pnr [protected] & [protected]br...

On every time I travel on the train from Ankleshwar ( Gujarat ) to Chennai ( Tamilnadu ) I observe that the TC allow the unreserved ticket passenger to enter the reservation coach. Not only this the TC allow the passenger to seat in our seat . Now tell the justice, we are reserving the tickets one month before to get the confirm seat. And the TC allowing the people who doesn't have seat neither they have the reserved ticket . Please improve this things which may result in clean train because the people who are sitting on side of the gate .
        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, please look into the too much delay of janmabhoomi super train from vishakapatnam to Lingampally was daily running too much delay due to over crossings for this only train, we are regular passengers suffering a lot with this issue so kindly rectify this problem in 2 to 3 days .

The train from Lingampally to guntur Amaravati super fast was not getting stops at Nalgonda and miryalguda please look into this and at any cost stop this train per atleast 30 seconds in both stations if this train stops in this 2 stattions you can get a huge business on this because TSRTC was collecting too much charges from the passenger if this train stops you can expect a huge business on this so please kindly try to stop the train at both the stops from 25 th of this month.
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir janmabhoomi train was not super fast it was super slow try to rectify the problem and make sure the train should reach secunderabad in time
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unreserved passenger are too much in the D1 coach for train number 17319 sleeping in the way can't go to the toilet also please solve the issue
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Joni Jerald. I am traveling now in Nagercoil Bangalore express (17236). Particularly in this train TTE never visits. All types of people comes in between and spoil our sleep. Nobody cares. Both side travel also same. Why they are not giving any important. I have very less RAC but couldn't get seat. But all unreserved people occupied all seats. Most of the travel like this. Please take action.
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A railway crossing near by safiyabad Sonipat Haryana where underpass construction is pending from long. Nobody take any action regarding this.. Because of it students, farmers, villagers, patient facing challenge.. they round the another long route to cross.
                  One of another railway crossing from kheri manajat to akbarpur barota going to be construct railway crossing flyover soon which means people are disconnect from their farm and...

I am traveling in 22995 from Jaipur to Merta road other people setting on my birth plz solve my problem, my family, also with me the coach number D1 birth 23/24

I am travelling in punjab mail train no 12138
                    My coach no is S1 and my seat number is 22
                    In my seat and nearby seats the charging point is not working please send maintance team
                    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At 11 th April, 2022 at NJP station the announcements of Teesta-Torsha train was not made and the display board was not showing any details of the train. The enquiry office was also not much supportive. As a result we missed the train that day. Afterwards we got to know that the train left earlier from the enquiry office.
                      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had to go Begusarai from Samastipur. It was announced that train number 05264 is at Platform no. 3 and jts departure time is 12:55 PM. I went to platform no. 3 and sat in the train which had no train number written on the coaches. Later at 1 pm i came to know that this is different train(05292) which will go Saharsha. When i went to the enquiry the girl sitting there was very rude. Now i am sitting here at Samastipur junction. My valuable time is being wasted.
                        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have seen blackmarketing of railway tickets in navsari railway station and outside of reservation centre where touts openly asking passenger for tickets which cost is rs 500 to double of actual fare. Interestingly they have a contact with a rpf, grpf, ticket booking clerk and other railway staff. They are daily present in same place and frequently used railway campus for their goal. No one try to investigate or stop or complaint to their...
                          नमस्कार सर
                          मेरी माँ और भाभी एक pnr न. रिजर्वेशन किया है उन्हे अलग अलग कोच में बर्थ उपलब्ध कराई गई है मेरी माँ को चलने में प्रॉब्लम होती है और भाभी भी बीमार हार्ट पेशंट है उनका...

We sent a Bike parcel from YPR to BPL, but it reached NZM instead and then it was sent from NZM to BPL, but it was not unloaded at BPL, and we are not able to track it using Railway Parcel Tracking. PRR No. [protected] and Loading date from NZM is 08/04/2022 and last loading train no was 12780.

We are not getting help from Railways.
                          Please tell us what to do