Indian Railways

2014

Load

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Joshitha R on Sep 23, 2020
I just checked into my irctc account and under my transactions, i can't find any of my booked/cancelled/refunded ticket history. All the information has vanished.

All ticket history not showing

[Sep 23, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bhushan Khadke1 on Sep 22, 2020
    Dear sir

Rail parcel service failure, rail officers is not responsibly serious about parcel

Our booking details are as follows
    Prr no. [protected] loaded from ndls in train no. 02716 on[protected]:20.|stop sm

But till date & time parcel is not received on 17 hous distance fron delhi to bhusawal
    From last 7 days parcel in nanded junction but they dont forwarded
    We are get followup form bhusawal junction officer
    But till date parcel not recevied
    We request plz solve this issue & improve parcel handling services

[Sep 22, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pankaz Sharma on Sep 7, 2020
      Respected sir, i booked my bike parcel through indian railways from new jalpaiguri station (West bengal) to jamalpur junction (Bihar) on 04/09/2020
      Bike-yamaha fzs registration number - wb74az3887
      Parcel receipt number : b 176367
      I made sure that the parcel was loaded in the train before it moved from njp station.
      The train reached jamalpur station on 5/09/2020 at 08:55am but my bike wasn't unloaded. I enquired at the parcel office who informed me that it would be unloaded during the return journey. The train returned back from delhi on 7/09/2020 but my parcel (Bike) was missing in the boggy.
      Train name and number : 05955 dibrugarh - delhi brahmaputra mail covid.

[Sep 07, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subhash2004 on Sep 6, 2020
        Myself subhash k. V booked the parcel of scooter from shoranur jn to bhopal jn with the pwb number 584222. I was traveling between the stations on 4th sep 2020 and the parceling officer has been told about parceling the scooter in same train (02617) which he has agreed to. Now, to my great surprice.. When i visited bhopal jn parcel office, they said they didn't receive such a parcel!! And the tracking service providing a blank response. Please help

[Sep 06, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pankaz Sharma on Sep 5, 2020
          I have booked a parcel (A yamaha fz-s motorcycle) through railways parcel service on 4th september 2020. (Bill number b 176367) at new jalpaiguri railway station. It was to send from new jalpaiguri to jamalpur (Bihar). But today on 5th september 2020 i asked to jamalpur parcel office about they told me they not have any parcel from new jalpaiguri

Could you please check the status & contect me at [protected]

[Sep 05, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rgbmarketeers on Aug 25, 2020
            PNR-[protected] cancelled on 30JUL2020 and PNR-[protected] cancelled on 15JUL 2020 not refunded yet. Please process refunds urgently

[Aug 25, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mahesh7899 on Aug 22, 2020
              Hi sir
              I booked a bike parcel in railway prr no 502716 from Vijayawada to visakhapatnam and when I collect a bike I found a break in doom total doom was breaked and I immediately informed them they told me to give complaint and no one respond properly about it and they are very carelessly it will happen to all bikes like this.

My bike got damaged
              My bike got damaged

[Aug 22, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — 7th pay commission.

BalwinderSinghDhillon on Aug 5, 2020
                To
                The chief manager,
                State bank of india
                Centralized. Pension processing
                Center. Chandni...

Mahesh950378 on Jul 20, 2020
                Respected sir,
                This is with reference to parcel booking number a-2140690, booked on 12 july 2020 from pune to visakhapatnam has not yet received by me till date i. E 20 july 2020.
                I request you to please give me an update about my parcel and hand it over to me as early as possible

[Jul 20, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — parcel not delivered till date

Vijaidental on Jul 15, 2020
                  We booked one parcels in railway, but not reached the destination. So, we kindly request you to look into this matter on an...

Indian Railways — Refund payment not received

nikhil infotechsolutions on Jul 8, 2020
                  Dear sir/madam,

We had cancelled the train tickets and not received the amount back.
                  The payment was...

Raaz Singhania26 on Jul 8, 2020
                  I booked my bike and mattress from pune to gwalior station, but they offloaded only mattress.
                  And now they have no idea where is my bike.
                  I waited for the same train to return, but bike was not in that.

Please provide me the updated status where it is.
                  Bike is mh14hc2516, yamaha fz 25
                  It was loaded in goa express.

Please contact me on.

[Jul 08, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rishab R on Jul 5, 2020
                    Charging switches are not working in b4 compartment

[Jul 05, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — Loco Works Railway Chennai

Leena Balaji on Jul 1, 2020
                      Hi Sir/ Mam,

This is regarding the job offer / exam given to P Naveen Kumar ( son of Late . P Jaya Kumar who...

Indian Railways — Parcel theft and damage/ waiting charges during Lockdown

mahadeva mohan babu on Jun 17, 2020
                      I am staying at Shillong, i am sorry to inform you that regarding railway parcel delivery, i have been booked house hold 3...

Indian Railways — not received parcel and railway staff not taking responsibility

shivammehra444 on Jun 12, 2020
                      My brother send me a box of lychee and mango of 25 kg from muzaffarpur (Mfp) to jabalpur jn. (Jbp) on date 10/jun/2020. The...

Siddharth YV on Jun 7, 2020
                      Near my home in hyderabad we have 2 railway gates within 500 mts both of them gets closed atleast 20 mins before the train crosses. And average taken by train to cross the railway gate is 10 min. Taking the total closure time to 30 mins which is too high and causes a big nuisance to public. Many a times people miss their buses etc. Due to this longer duration of closure. It is a manned railway gate and recently automated system was installed to close the gates.

[Jun 07, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ShashiSharma5786 on Jun 4, 2020
                        I had booked some tickets from udhampur to haridwar and back from rishikesh/haridwar via hemkunt express on 28.06.20 and 30.06.30 respectively through make my trip and yarra.com but due to covid 19 all trains were cancelled make my trip has refunded my booking amount but i have not received any refund from yatra.com please help me in getting refund.

Refund not made yet by Yatra.com

[Jun 04, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Shashi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We would request you to kindly share us your Yatra booking number for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care
                        Dear Shashi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We would request you to kindly share with us your Yatra booking number for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care
                        ShashiSharma5786's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 5, 2020
                        The issue still unresolved.

Mastera on May 27, 2020
                          I am an ex-serviceman retired from navy, i booked my bike from kanpur to meerut city on 12 mar 20 which had to be deliver on 20 march 20 at meerut city railway station.. But on 20 march there was janta curfew and since there has been lock down going on.. During this period we visited three times but office get closed.. Now today we again come to collect bike but now parcel office staff demanding parking or staying charge for bike around 2400rs... It is too much.. How we can make approach in lock down period.. Please resolve this issue or guidance for further action

[May 27, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — electronic refund train ticket pnr no.2537066594 and 8130549840 [Resolved]

skdayal on May 23, 2020
                            I have cancelled the train ticket pnr nos.[protected] and [protected] on
                            20 mar 2020, but no electronic refund not yet...