Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Oct 4, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2033

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 2

Currently the train # 17235/17236 (Bangalore-Nagercoil-Bangalore) stops at Carmelaram station in both way and this helps a lot for commuters who stay around this station place like (Sarjapur Road, Silkboard, Marathahalli, Bellandur, Devarbesenahalli..etc) and also since we have a lot of IT park are located near to this station this facility suits well for the employees who are travelling daily from the nearest city like Hosur. I'm seeing...

Currently, Train #17235/17236 (Nagercoil - Bangalore Express) stops at Carmelaram and that helps lot of people staying around sarjapur road, silkboard, marathahalli, Bellandur, Devarbesenahalli, etc., use the above said express for commuting to various parts of Tamilnadu and Bangalore.

This is going to get stopped after mid of October 2022. This will impact all the current 100s to 1000s of passengers who are using this facility effectively. Request the respective authority to consider people's pain and approve to continue the stop at Carmelaram for the trains 17235/ksr bengaluru - nagercoil express | 17236/nagercoil - ksr bengaluru express after October 2022 as well.
Given the uncontrollable traffic congestions across the core areas of Bengaluru city, please do continue this train stop @carmelaram for the above said train which will help the daily commuters. Thanks in advance!

Yesterday I was parked in my bike in this stand and i pay the rent also Rs.15
    But my bike mirror was damaged then I see the contractor and am told the problem but he was not responding and behaviour was not good and also this parking stand little space available one day this stand approximately more than 500 vehicles was parked so please arrange spaces increased and safe vehicles parking zone needed...
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Ariyalur railway station two wheeler parking

Someone stole my luggage inside train near Manchiryal Station. One bag (Blue-white trolley bag Skybag) got stolen at 7th September, 2022 at 5:30 A.M. inside train at Manchiryal Station.
      The train is 12967 Chennai-Jaipur Express.
      The Stolen Luggage bag consists of clothes, blanket, Keyboard, Mouse and most importantly 3 Notebooks which are the most important things in bag.
      Please look into the matter and help me find the luggage as soon as possible. Thank you
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a red color half sleeve jacket for men. But unfortunately there is no attach any tag with this order. And packing was also very rough. I have tried three attempt to return this product. But sorry to fail it is not acceptable.
        Kindly look into this matter seriously.
        And arrange for pickup and return. Also arrange for refund.its date for returning is going on dead. Your customer care is not responding . I have...

Train travel experience very bad, i can see each corners cakroch were there, not comfortable to travel please do the needful
        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir my PNR number is [protected] My complaint is that attendent refused to give fresh blankets when we board on train from Bhusawal.His name is Satendra Shari.
          Manish Bedekar
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chennai Egmore railway station platform number 6 Nithish foods cheated me by getting extra 20 rupees

Dear Respected Sir/madam
              Date 04 September 2022
              Time 2.40PM
              Location Ghansoli

Compliant Against Railway Station Ticket Counters (2)

Misbehaviour with me and Don't Given me Ticket And They Said Don't have any( 200rs Money Changes) And Today is my IBPS Bank Exam (Exam Time 3.30)
              Then I'm said please accept the Online payment then They staffs say no Online payment accepted
              br...
              22123 pune Ajani express is delay by 2 hours but not clean after that .
              Not satisfied by service....

I am travelling on a super fast express which is 3 hours late and have booked another ticket to my hometown prior due to unavailability of ticket. Now because of the delay in the current train I am going to miss the next train. Shouldn't anyone be responsible for that?
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged my uts wallet with Rs-100/- on 2nd September 2022. Balance has been deducted from my account but not added in R-Wallet.
                Please check the attached docs and credit the uts wallet or refund the amount....

Complaint registered for Mr Rahul Malviya. The said person is taken long time for delivering parcel and harassed me. I have a receipt of parcel and my own adhar card but he said you come tomorrow and take your parcel. Or give me rs 500 and take it now. Finally he taken 200 rs from me and delivered parcel. I gave us money because my time is wasting. At 09:45pm to 11:00pm. On 01/09/2022. I am poor person.
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked ticket from YESVANTPUR JN (YPR) to VASCO DA GAMA (VSG) for 5th August, 2022. But train was running late morethan 3 Hours. I couldn't cancelled the ticket, as chart was prepared already. So I have applied for TDR and travelled by road instead. Now TDR status is updated as TDR repudiate and reason is "AS PER CHART, PASSENGER HAS TRAVELLED" which is not true.

Please look into the matter and kindly take necessary...
                  I wish to draw attention towards the railway parking stand( dhenkanal railway station) excessive charging.Yesterday 27/08/2022 i parked my scooty at dhenkanal railway parking stand at 10.30 am. But today on 28/08/2022 when i released my scooty at 6.00pm, he charged rs20/- (rupees twenty) for 32hour.The contractor name is not written.Wheras the prescribed rate is only rs5/-. Per 12hr.When i asked him to write the rate in the ticket he refused...

Hi myself is Susheela shetty aged 68 years old. On 24august 2022 I was travelling from Mumbai to Manglore through Konkan railways. During night time I kept my hand bag under my head contains 6 lakh rupees gold items, cash 7000 rupees and mobile phone, when I woke up in the early morning my hand bag was missed and strongly felt it was robbed by someone. Complaint was filed in the morning before leaving station. Please help us in finding my things. PNR no- [protected]
                  Phone no- [protected]
                  Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a business man of women bangles at akodia i frequently travel by indore bareilly exp. 14319 & 14320 to chandausi jn. For my business realted deals and in akodia there are many more shopkeepers like me they all have to travel by indore bareilly exp. But unfortunately we have to catch this train from another station, and it is very problematic for us to travel to another station and then to catch the same train which is passing our home town station i.e. akodia (Akd) so please minister of railway look at us all the bagle shop owner and solve our problem asap. Thanks please halt indore bareilly exp. 14319 &14320 at akodia station

PNR : [protected]

Train delay by more than 7 hours. Messages received from railways in context to delayed shared and still the TDR WAS REJECTED....

We are a regular passenger from Faridabad to Bhopal railway station. Train NZM RKMP SF EXP (12156) does not stop at Faridabad (FDB) station which is a hub for as much as 3 lakhs of population. In this regard I urge you to provide at least 2-minute stop so that thousands of passengers and railways get benefited daily. kindly look into the matter and oblige the same
                      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, Train number 19259, kcvl to bvc express, coach number S8's charging points are not working. The entire coach passengers are uncomfortable. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.