IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2260)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

subha gopal
We Mulabagal Gopalrao& Mulabagal Subhashini booked tickets from Hyderabad to Bangalore by flight no. 6E457 at 6-10a.m. on 14-11-15. we reached ticket counter at 5a.m. (1hour 10 minutes before scheduled departure). We had one check in baggage. After collecting the boarding pass(seat nos. 14A&14B), we passed through security and then proceeded to the gate. It was 6 a.m. then (10 minutes before scheduled departure). To our surprise the gate was just closed (Bus from the gate to the aircraft was still at the gate with some passengers). The staff incharge informed that the gate would be closed half an hour before scheduled departure.Our boarding passes were cancelled and we were left to our fate after letting us out from Security. Again we had to buy ticket fresh for the available flight 6E151 at 8-40 a.m. by paying current charge of Rs.9334/- for two tickets. We were informed at the counter that the earlier tickets are cancelled and no refund can be made since we have not reported at the gate half an hour before departure. The above has caused us a lot of hardship apart from the financial loss, though we arrived at airport and passed through all formalities well within time. Once we are given boarding pass we had to comply with the airport formalities like Security check etc. before boarding which is not in our hands. There was heavy rush at security and a big que at security on that day. Spicejet, air india and other air lines staff were making announcement at the security and moving their passengers through security out of turn in view of heavy rush, whereas no staff from Indigo was making such effort. This unwarranted deprival of our boarding the flight at 6a.m. before scheduled departure has resulted in extreme hardship and financial loss for the two o[censored]s who are senior citizens. We therefore request you to kindly look into this issue and resolve our grievance favourably compensating us suitably for the hardship we were subjected to for no fault of ours. Thanking you in anticipation, M.GopalRao
In a hurry to fly before time Indigo is not caring about a few passengers being left out.
Indigo Services are bad and Staff Has no manner They are earning profit for company they rob the passengers by small faults
gaurav gupta
share this to every one to remove future problems indigo is bad airline they are only for profit indigo does not understand the proble of passengers

Waseem1269
    Hi, I have booked a one way ticket from Goa to Hyderabad for Saturday 28th November 2015 through my SBI debit card today (12:00 AM, Saturday 21/11/2015). I made the payment through my Maestro card, though my bank account have been debited for Rs 6200 INR. but i received an error saying the ticket have not been booked. I contacted customer care and re-booked my ticket through my other debit card, which is confirmed and i received the itinerary as well. Please suggest what needs to be done to get my money (Rs. 6200) to be refunded for the failed booking. As per customer care person, he said it will be credited into my account within 3-5 business days. Is there anything I need to follow up from my end or will be credited? Please advise, Thank you, M. A. Waseem

Indigo Airlines — Ticket issue

mlunkad
      Dear Sir, I had booked tickets for Mumbai-Delhi sector dated 28 Nov 15 and Delhi-Mumbai sector dated 1 Dec 15. My PNR...

Indigo Airlines — Mishandling of baggage

Shree Sule
      My name is Shree Sule (PNR #VETZ7H) and I was traveling with my family through Indigo flight 6E-172 from Ahmedabad to Mumbai...

Saurabh.23

I travelled from your flight Indigo 6E 151 on 18 November 2015. My PNR Detail is X9LBYZ.

This was the most pathetic experience I ever had in past by travelling in your airlines.

I checked in with two baggage at the time of boarding in Jaipur. When I reached Bangalore I got to know that only one Baggage of me came in the Flight. When I reported to baggage claim counter at Bangalore, they told me that due to some mistake of Jaipur airline staff, this happened and your baggage will come in the next flight which will land after 2 hours.

Then i received a call from jaipur indigo airline staff named Amit. He told me to not to raise the issue and did a lot of false promises for that like you wait at the airport for the next flight to reach and we will arrange a cab for you and many more.

Due to their mistakes i had to cancel all my plans and my whole day was screwed up. I paid the cancellation charges for the cab which was pre booked. I waited at the BLR Airport for two hour for my bag. And it was a very disappointing experience.

I am a frequent flyer of indigo i do not expect this kind of services from you. After experiencing this i will never wish to travel from this airlines. I also filled one feedback form at airport and no one reverted back for that negative feedback.

In end, i want compensation from indigo for the pain i suffered from your services and a serious action should be taken. If i will not get a response from this also. I will go to consumer court and sue indigo airlines for their so unprofessional behaviour and inconvenience caused to me.

With Regards,

Saurabh Nogaja
      +91 - [protected]

Akanksha tanwar
        I am akanksha I was there in the airport 50 mints prior to my flight and was there in busy in checkin I am very upset that they took time in checking and scanning my bags and then when I went too bag drop and for collecting my boarding pass I was told that I am late and was not given my boarding pass...the staff behaved very abnormal which was nt at all expected. No announcement or such was made. ...and a lady in counter named (kambai) and idigo consumer service provider said too accomodate in the same flight bt with 21000 rs it was really a depressing note . My journey was from guwhati too pune in flight 6E322. I just want my money back...and when we asked for a complaint box they were not giving soo and still we have filled a phamplet or soo

rohit171
          Respected Sir and Madam, I Dr Rohit paliwal am a regular and loyal customer have made plans to travel from delhi to mumbai on 29 th of november 2015 with INDIGO airlines ticket attached herewith with the booking reference number B3WP3V. As anyone in our country would i chose a ticket that was best priced and suited my budget.(which was apparently a discounted special offer ticket although there were other ticket at the same fare but at unsuitable timings to me) Now as i was visiting the city for a conference which, got postponed and now i wanted to change my booking for 1st december with indigo airlines with a similarly priced ticket. My initial tickets price was 6200 and the new ticket price was 6700 rs. Now to my surprise, the airlines is asking me it will only carry forward Rs 2000 from my previous ticket as it was a discounted ticket...and are asking me to pay 4700 rs extra. Now apart from the several phone calls i made to the authorities, which indeed were rude and offered me no help, i just want to ask the airlines a few BASIC ETHICAL questions?? 1.Will you not book the best rated ticket when its available???Is it not a basic service due to the loyal customers??????Or does it have to come a heavy PENALTY of loss of 70% of the FARE based on the mind numbing mathematical gimmicks you are imposing on your customers??? 2. How can the cancellation charges be 65-70 % of the ticket charges...no matter what the fair break up is...no matter what the policy is?? 3.Is it price customers have to pay discounted special offer ticket...??so are these tickets really discounted??? or is this another money making gimmick?? 4. Is this how you are serving your customers?? despite the fact that i requested a cancellation more than 25 days in advance of the departure?? 5. Is this how you make the customers feel cheated??? let down...helpless...agitated...because you make the law and there is no one above you... can you explain such heavy charges for change of flights??? The INDIAN railways never levies such charges on any of its tickets.. 6.even after talking to 5-6 customer care officials..the only response i got was..Rules are rules...policies are policies...Are these the policies that INDIGO stands for.. I am extremely let down.I will cancell my ticket ...suffer the loss of 4500 Rs over a 6200 rs ticket.. But i will never book with INDIGO again...And i will never recommend it to anyone... And i will never book discounted tickets again...Cause with the hidden cost...they come at a heavy price... with INDIGO being such a cheat, and unloyal airline.. Dr Rohit [protected]

hitesh.tak
            HI Team, I would like to bring into your notice the THEFT that has taken place by breaking the lock from my Luggage bag after it has been submitted at secutiry checkin and collection of Boarding Pass.(at DELHI T1 D Airport) Theft was done from wallet kept in the luggage bag : Cash 18, 000/- (INR 8, 000 and GBP 100 Pounds) I was travelling from Indigo Flight Indigo Flight 6E 703 Date : 15th Nov 2015 Time : 2200 Hrs Airline PNR YEV86H Passenger Details : Hitesh Tak I was given the boarding pass and my bag was submitted from near the couter where the lady person (Name : BASANTI) was sitting how i know the lady name..?? Situation : I prefer middle seat, hence when I was collecting the boarding pass I had specifically asked for a middle seat so the Indigo person did a pen scratch and done a over writing and changed my seat, which during secutiry check the police man said me to get a stamp on it, so i had came back to ask for a stamp, which she then reprinted my boarding pass hence i saw the name on the badge on her dress so i remember the name I have provided all the details I had, I request you to please check the secutiry cameras and help me know where this theft has taken place, and to track in the video right from the point i had submitted my bag at the collection of the boarding pass to the point it was submitted to the airplace at Delhi. I would also be doing a FIR against YATRA/INDIGO for such a waste experience of mine and can you also help me guide or suggest how we have to take this case ahead and how can i recover my lost amount. Being at a lead position and a corporate employee, I am a frequent traveler and by company visa I had visited to United kingdom also last year, of which 100 pounds given by Accenture company to me were left with me to be used next time I visit which was kept in the wallet in the luggage bag. and, now that also got stolen so I have already escalated this to my Company Accenture HR and zonal/divison/India heads to BAN all the corporate flight bookings via INDIGO hence forth. Thanks and Regards Hitesh Tak Accenture Service Pvt Ltd. (Chennai Division) Perungalathur Chennai Phone : [protected]
            team please help

slodh
              I took a flight today morning - 16 Nov 2015 - Kolkata to Bangalore - 6E 379. When i received my checked-in baggage at Bangalore Airport - I found that my Suitcase (fabric suitcase) is tron on 2 corners and the lock is completely broken + the suitcase came up a bit wet. This is completely unacceptable - My suitcase is now completely useless - I still have the lock and the suitcase - the corners were ripped and the lock - strong metal lock is broken - it seems my suitcase was so badly pressurized/rubbed - on that it got ripped. I have the suitcase and the lock - so I have complete proof. What is Indigo willing to do about this? My suitcase is practically weakened - I cannot use it - it might tear off - in the next use. Please respond back ASAP - as this is a major issue in the way Indigo Handled my Baggage - I may have to put a Consumer Complaint if Indigo does not take a necessary step. After my complaint to the portal in IndiGo website - I got this reply: Dear Ms. Lodh, Thank you for writing to IndiGo! With reference to your mail, we regret for any inconvenience caused to you in this regard. Our endeavour has always been to deliver bag at the destination in good condition. We are therefore concerned to note your comments about the baggage services. However, as per our Conditions of Carriage, which is a binding agreement agreed upon at the time of making the reservation: Acceptance of Baggage by the Customers without complaint at the time of delivery, is prima facie evidence that the Baggage has been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the contract of carriage. A customer who leaves the baggage delivery area without reporting a bag as missing or damaged to an IndiGo representative will be deemed to have received his/her bag correctly and in good condition. As there was no complaint raised on arrival, we are unable to initiate any formal considerations in this regard. Nevertheless, we have shared your mail as a strong feedback with the concerned airport teams for further review and to ensure baggage delivery as per the standard practices. We thank you for sharing your views with us, as it plays a critical role in enhancing quality of our customer service and achieve our goal to exceed customer expectations. Notwithstanding this experience, I hope that we shall be given another opportunity to showcase you a product and service that we are proud to offer. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to write to me. Once again we thank you for your mail, and taking time to communicate with us. Best Regards Tanushree Sengupta Customer Relations InterGlobe Aviation Limited("IndiGo") Level 5 Tower D Global Business Park M G Road Gurgaon Haryana 122002 India www.goindigo.in ========================================================== So IndiGo did not accept the fault at all. This is unacceptable as even after the damage caused by very shoddy baggage handling - there is no resolution - not even an acceptance of the issue. I request to look into the matter and let me know the steps taken for this.

Akashgoindigo
                I missed my fight on 14 nov from kolkata to Raipur due to boarding counter rush. My Pnr no was M7ZEPC. I need my money return.It was not m fault, i was standing on a line to get a boarding pass but there was a long line of passenger still waiting to get there boarding pass and i got late by 10 min. after that a lady came to me of indigo airlines and take me to an another counter of indigo. Then i showed my print copy to the counter person and suddenly she told me that boarding counter is closed. this all happened with me on that day and put me down very badly. Boarding counter was closed by only 10 min than why didn't they provide me my boarding pass. that was so annoying for me at that moment .
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indigo Airlines — Damaged baggage (Date of travel 16th oct / nepal - delhi/ flight no :6e 32) crm:00804841

mathuramit99
                  This is to bring to your notice that I have been a patron of the Go indigo airlines from years now and had been using the...

Indigo Airlines — Unethical behaviour regarding a confirmed booking

Tekkie Suresh
                  My co brother, Mr. Ranjith and my sister in law, Mrs. Lakshmii Ranjith had a confirmed round trip ticket...

Radhika Damani
                  I was returning back to Mumbai from Delhi on 16th of November, 2015, from the 6:30 flight of Indigo, 6E 183. due to the heavy holiday rush, I got terribly stuck in traffic outside the departure terminal. Indigo customer service help named "Lakshmi" was so so rude that I cannot even put it into words! for the first time ever an airline asked me to put my laptop bag on the weighing scale! when I complained and said that this has never happened and I will miss my flight as it was already 5:50 and told the people at the counter that will the airline compensate for this delay, Lakshmi snapped back at me and said " we will not do anything, it is your fault, you are late" Dear Indigo, people are not at your mercy! the behavior of the entire staff apart from 2 people (a porter and a manager) was atrocious! the worst flight experience in 24 years of travelling!

Chirag P
                    I was traveling from Delhi to Ahmadabad from flight no 6E 157, with my family, the check-in counter girl/lady was behaving so rudely with me regarding I'd for my children. She also taken our boarding passes and kept our luggage on hold and asked us very rudely to go and bring IDs of children. I was also surprised that she was asking birth certificate as photo id???? While traveling from Ahmadabad to Delhi they have allowed me. Why such different rules. Also indigo should inform well in advance that for all passengers ID is mandatory. I request to indigo to take necessary action against the lady of check-in counter (she was on g3 or g4) for misbehaving with customers being in a service industry. Awaiting for reply from indigo. Regards Chirag Panchal
                    Updated by Chirag P Nov 14, 2015
                    Travel date 13/11/2015
                    Travel date 13/11/2015

smohap3
                      I am surprised that Indigo charged me extra for personal item. This means you will be unable to transfer to International airlines which has Checkin, Carryon and a personal item. I wasted time, money and effort with the staff at BBI airport in Bhubaneswar to convince this is what the international airlines rules are but had to pay or they were not letting me in. Seriously!

Pooja Jagushte
                        I am Pooja Jagushte from Bengaluru. At a time when all those in authority and at the helm of affairs are talking anout taking the nation to the next level of advancement, I am pained to report that I have had a very bad experience at the hands o[censored]ntrained and highly irresponsible staff of a very leading airlines, Indigo.
                        Along with my 6 month old daughter I took Indigo flight no 277 from Bengaluru to Chennai at 19:20pm and reaching at 20:20pm. At the baggage claim point, after waiting for over 30 mins, when my bag did not arrive I enquired with the helper staff. I was told that bag has got stuck up in the conveyer belt. After waiting for 20 more mins I was further told that it will be retrieved from the belt and handed over. This went on for another one hour and as is expected, my tiny little daughter was becoming terribly restless. I requested the Indigo staff to allow to leave my little baby with my parents who were waiting outside as she wouldn't stop crying. They said I wont be allowed inside again if I walk out the main door.There was no sign of any regret or remorse from the indigo staff whatsoever. I was not even offered a seat.
                        After almost requesting them for more than hour to just tell me what the real problem is, to just tell me the truth, they did not budge. I even went to the extent to telling them that I will come by the next day to pickup my luggage if they confirm that it has arrived. It was then that I was told that my bag was not unloaded at Chennai and had gone over to Kolkata on the onward flight. Mr. Nishant, Indigo airport staff informed me that they will arrange to have the bag delivered at my Chennai address by 10am int he morning.
                        My apathy continues since 2 in the afternoon. Ms. Nitya, another staff of Indigo staff has been informing me that the bag will reach us within 30 mins. Even at 5 in the evening they gave me the same story that the bag is on its way. I was literally begging for my bag to be delivered at the earliest and they confirmed that it has been put on priority. At 6 in the evening I was told the vehicle has a punctured tyre and because of the heavy rains here there is a delay. (I stay 20 mins away from the airport). Upon insisting that we would like to talk to the cab driver who is bringing the bag, they reluctantly gave the number. The driver when contacted at 6pm says that he is leaving just now from the airport (6:20pm).
                        Mistakes can happen, we all are only human; what irks me up is the fact that no one, not any one from Indigo airlines has the basic courtesy to even offer a sorry or an apology for their mistake. No one called to enquire whether we have received the bag at alll, not to speak about the care-a-damn attitude they showed each time we made a call to enquire.
                        May I ask, is this how we are preparing to launch onto the bandwagon of developed countries? Machinery failure can happen and it can be repaired too but how can we repair this care-two-hoots attitude! We can insist on "make-in-india" but can we really succeed with this very low profile and utterly irresponsible behaviour we show towards others problems! I love my country too much to be able to spare such people and let them go off easily. Least to say, Shame on you Indigo!

Just for your information i received my bag at 6:40pm ("On priority"in the evening!

Lost baggage - harassment - lies
                        Lost baggage - harassment - lies

Avni Goel
                          Hi, Booking reference : L6ZBVF This is in regards of my most worst experience with Indigo! So worst that I am trying to reschedule my 2 pre-booked tickets from Hyderabad to Goa and Hyderabad to Delhi to some other flight. And its not only me who is rescheduling, along with me there are 2 others who wants to reschedule after hearing my feedback. I have booked a flight for 7th November 2015, with departure time of 7:45 . I reached airport at 6:45AM and joined the queue before 7am for check in. The check-in line was long and it took 10min to reach the check-in counter. The lady in the counter was too rude to handle. She told me I am late to check in and now I cant take my luggage with me. I asked her to repeat and she got irritated by repeating it and was talking rudely. I told her its only 10min late and please see if something can be done and that I have my boarding pass also and after wasting my 5min she called some guy who said clearly that I have to book other ticket and cancelled my this ticket. And call some senior customer support person, they were so incorporative. I asked atleast you can send my baggage from next flight and I am even ready to pay penalty, since this type of things are done by other airlines also. But no, they were so rigid and in-corporative. I have paid 11, 202 Rs extra for the next flight. I still feel it could have been avoided if you valued your customer even little bit. I submitted my feedback form in the airport also, and your staff read it at that moment only, but still no one was even thinking to delight the customer. After booking my tickets, I even talked to the manager of Hyderabad airport. And he was a total waste. When a customer has some grievance, and is shouting in airport, I think staff and manager should listen to it, but here I saw they are talking to everyone but not the angry customer. My father is GM in Havells and he travels a lot out of India and in India also by flight. Sometimes he also faced these baggage issues, but no other airlines created such a menace out of it like you. Ofcourse after my feedback to him, he said he would never go with indigo and its completely a harassment to customer. I am working for CSC, there whenever we have to travel, they ask our recommendation, this time I recommended Indigo and this is the last time! And seriously Indigo, Its a complete harassment! I had my boarding pass..I was just late by 10min in check in counter thats also because of the long queue. This situation could have been avoided.But they were busy to fill there next flight 4 vacant seats by doubling the amount and filling their pockets with the commission they would have get after I paid that extra amount. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY AVOIDED, if the staff would have paid a LITTLE ATTENTION over my issue. And I must say INDIGO DOESN’T VALUE THERE CUSTOMER AT ALL!!! And if you care for your customer, kindly respond in the email id provided here and if you can really help me out of it!! Your Unsatisfied Customer, Avni Goel avni.[protected]@gmail.com

deepa70
                            I travelled by Indigo airlines on 07th Nov to Goa with my wife and infant daughter on PNR ZB9BMG and flight no.6E 341. First since traveling with infant they didn't allow me to do webcheckin.( I booked through make my trip), The flight was delayed but didn't get any information, we reached airport and made to wait for hours with infant. Then on landing in Goa, in night ( 09.30 pm) I found out my one of the suitcases( hard top expensive) is broken. I tried to talk to the ground staff they asked me to wait I waited for around hour with my infant kid and wife only to hear that they didn't even allow me to write an complaint as they said they have no policy and paper to even register my complaint?? They said they don't have any policy to rite complaint about broken baggage's( even if they are broken by them) and can write complaint only for misplaced baggage's, Totally hopeless and non courteous asking me to wait t with my small daughter and then coming back to tell this. This airlines is so arrogant, I was amazed worst experience of my life in 15 years of flying. On top of that didn't even receive a courtesy call from them. Was so disgusted that was booked back from Goa to Delhi on 13th with Indigo ( PNR B9T14D, by 6E 192) but cancelled it incurring big losses to book Vistara since didn't want to travel with this airlines again. They don't have the minimum courtesy to offer to there customers who are feeding them. I'm anyhow going to put a case in consumer court against them to get damage for my loss and the mental harassment me and family have gone through by flying them. I'm amazed that even their senior staff is not customer centric. I would request one and all to please never fly them, iam anyhow taking an oath to never fly them again., I'm a frequent traveller and fly 2-3 times a week for official work and took indigo at times but this experience has opened my eyes as to never use them.

mayurojas
                              I got one call from mob no [protected] and he told me i m calling to indigo airlines and he want to know my account details when i m not giving him details of account he misbehave me and said complaint kyon dalta h jub jawab to dena padega tujhe aur bataana b padega. these lines he said to me and said me amount block kar dunga details dega to paisa milega warna ghumta rahega. this is the way to speak a customer. very shameful mayur kumar chaudhary

mayurojas
                                I send mail for my refund amount to u. one call come to me and want my account no i told him i dont know u r u employee of indigo or not then he misbehave me on call. Then i send u again a mail to misbehaviour. then another call came to me i told him too i dont know u then how can i give my personal account no details. sir, i again request u to dont call me again for this enquiry. again another call come from mob no [protected] and he want to know about tmisbehave. i told her about every thing then he also misbehave me and said me phone rakh tera amount abhi block kar dunga dhundhta rahega. this is the way to talking any customer . I want my money back in the same account where he is from credited .