IndiGo Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2210)

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

Indigo Airlines — Damaged baggage (Date of travel 16th oct / nepal - delhi/ flight no :6e 32) crm:00804841

mathuramit99
This is to bring to your notice that I have been a patron of the Go indigo airlines from years now and had been using the...

Indigo Airlines — Unethical behaviour regarding a confirmed booking

Tekkie Suresh
My co brother, Mr. Ranjith and my sister in law, Mrs. Lakshmii Ranjith had a confirmed round trip ticket...

Radhika Damani
I was returning back to Mumbai from Delhi on 16th of November, 2015, from the 6:30 flight of Indigo, 6E 183. due to the heavy holiday rush, I got terribly stuck in traffic outside the departure terminal. Indigo customer service help named "Lakshmi" was so so rude that I cannot even put it into words! for the first time ever an airline asked me to put my laptop bag on the weighing scale! when I complained and said that this has never happened and I will miss my flight as it was already 5:50 and told the people at the counter that will the airline compensate for this delay, Lakshmi snapped back at me and said " we will not do anything, it is your fault, you are late" Dear Indigo, people are not at your mercy! the behavior of the entire staff apart from 2 people (a porter and a manager) was atrocious! the worst flight experience in 24 years of travelling!

Chirag P
    I was traveling from Delhi to Ahmadabad from flight no 6E 157, with my family, the check-in counter girl/lady was behaving so rudely with me regarding I'd for my children. She also taken our boarding passes and kept our luggage on hold and asked us very rudely to go and bring IDs of children. I was also surprised that she was asking birth certificate as photo id???? While traveling from Ahmadabad to Delhi they have allowed me. Why such different rules. Also indigo should inform well in advance that for all passengers ID is mandatory. I request to indigo to take necessary action against the lady of check-in counter (she was on g3 or g4) for misbehaving with customers being in a service industry. Awaiting for reply from indigo. Regards Chirag Panchal
    Updated by Chirag P Nov 14, 2015
    Travel date 13/11/2015
    Travel date 13/11/2015

smohap3
      I am surprised that Indigo charged me extra for personal item. This means you will be unable to transfer to International airlines which has Checkin, Carryon and a personal item. I wasted time, money and effort with the staff at BBI airport in Bhubaneswar to convince this is what the international airlines rules are but had to pay or they were not letting me in. Seriously!

Pooja Jagushte
        I am Pooja Jagushte from Bengaluru. At a time when all those in authority and at the helm of affairs are talking anout taking the nation to the next level of advancement, I am pained to report that I have had a very bad experience at the hands o[censored]ntrained and highly irresponsible staff of a very leading airlines, Indigo.
        Along with my 6 month old daughter I took Indigo flight no 277 from Bengaluru to Chennai at 19:20pm and reaching at 20:20pm. At the baggage claim point, after waiting for over 30 mins, when my bag did not arrive I enquired with the helper staff. I was told that bag has got stuck up in the conveyer belt. After waiting for 20 more mins I was further told that it will be retrieved from the belt and handed over. This went on for another one hour and as is expected, my tiny little daughter was becoming terribly restless. I requested the Indigo staff to allow to leave my little baby with my parents who were waiting outside as she wouldn't stop crying. They said I wont be allowed inside again if I walk out the main door.There was no sign of any regret or remorse from the indigo staff whatsoever. I was not even offered a seat.
        After almost requesting them for more than hour to just tell me what the real problem is, to just tell me the truth, they did not budge. I even went to the extent to telling them that I will come by the next day to pickup my luggage if they confirm that it has arrived. It was then that I was told that my bag was not unloaded at Chennai and had gone over to Kolkata on the onward flight. Mr. Nishant, Indigo airport staff informed me that they will arrange to have the bag delivered at my Chennai address by 10am int he morning.
        My apathy continues since 2 in the afternoon. Ms. Nitya, another staff of Indigo staff has been informing me that the bag will reach us within 30 mins. Even at 5 in the evening they gave me the same story that the bag is on its way. I was literally begging for my bag to be delivered at the earliest and they confirmed that it has been put on priority. At 6 in the evening I was told the vehicle has a punctured tyre and because of the heavy rains here there is a delay. (I stay 20 mins away from the airport). Upon insisting that we would like to talk to the cab driver who is bringing the bag, they reluctantly gave the number. The driver when contacted at 6pm says that he is leaving just now from the airport (6:20pm).
        Mistakes can happen, we all are only human; what irks me up is the fact that no one, not any one from Indigo airlines has the basic courtesy to even offer a sorry or an apology for their mistake. No one called to enquire whether we have received the bag at alll, not to speak about the care-a-damn attitude they showed each time we made a call to enquire.
        May I ask, is this how we are preparing to launch onto the bandwagon of developed countries? Machinery failure can happen and it can be repaired too but how can we repair this care-two-hoots attitude! We can insist on "make-in-india" but can we really succeed with this very low profile and utterly irresponsible behaviour we show towards others problems! I love my country too much to be able to spare such people and let them go off easily. Least to say, Shame on you Indigo!

Just for your information i received my bag at 6:40pm ("On priority"in the evening!

Lost baggage - harassment - lies
        Lost baggage - harassment - lies

Avni Goel
          Hi, Booking reference : L6ZBVF This is in regards of my most worst experience with Indigo! So worst that I am trying to reschedule my 2 pre-booked tickets from Hyderabad to Goa and Hyderabad to Delhi to some other flight. And its not only me who is rescheduling, along with me there are 2 others who wants to reschedule after hearing my feedback. I have booked a flight for 7th November 2015, with departure time of 7:45 . I reached airport at 6:45AM and joined the queue before 7am for check in. The check-in line was long and it took 10min to reach the check-in counter. The lady in the counter was too rude to handle. She told me I am late to check in and now I cant take my luggage with me. I asked her to repeat and she got irritated by repeating it and was talking rudely. I told her its only 10min late and please see if something can be done and that I have my boarding pass also and after wasting my 5min she called some guy who said clearly that I have to book other ticket and cancelled my this ticket. And call some senior customer support person, they were so incorporative. I asked atleast you can send my baggage from next flight and I am even ready to pay penalty, since this type of things are done by other airlines also. But no, they were so rigid and in-corporative. I have paid 11, 202 Rs extra for the next flight. I still feel it could have been avoided if you valued your customer even little bit. I submitted my feedback form in the airport also, and your staff read it at that moment only, but still no one was even thinking to delight the customer. After booking my tickets, I even talked to the manager of Hyderabad airport. And he was a total waste. When a customer has some grievance, and is shouting in airport, I think staff and manager should listen to it, but here I saw they are talking to everyone but not the angry customer. My father is GM in Havells and he travels a lot out of India and in India also by flight. Sometimes he also faced these baggage issues, but no other airlines created such a menace out of it like you. Ofcourse after my feedback to him, he said he would never go with indigo and its completely a harassment to customer. I am working for CSC, there whenever we have to travel, they ask our recommendation, this time I recommended Indigo and this is the last time! And seriously Indigo, Its a complete harassment! I had my boarding pass..I was just late by 10min in check in counter thats also because of the long queue. This situation could have been avoided.But they were busy to fill there next flight 4 vacant seats by doubling the amount and filling their pockets with the commission they would have get after I paid that extra amount. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY AVOIDED, if the staff would have paid a LITTLE ATTENTION over my issue. And I must say INDIGO DOESN’T VALUE THERE CUSTOMER AT ALL!!! And if you care for your customer, kindly respond in the email id provided here and if you can really help me out of it!! Your Unsatisfied Customer, Avni Goel avni.[protected]@gmail.com

deepa70
            I travelled by Indigo airlines on 07th Nov to Goa with my wife and infant daughter on PNR ZB9BMG and flight no.6E 341. First since traveling with infant they didn't allow me to do webcheckin.( I booked through make my trip), The flight was delayed but didn't get any information, we reached airport and made to wait for hours with infant. Then on landing in Goa, in night ( 09.30 pm) I found out my one of the suitcases( hard top expensive) is broken. I tried to talk to the ground staff they asked me to wait I waited for around hour with my infant kid and wife only to hear that they didn't even allow me to write an complaint as they said they have no policy and paper to even register my complaint?? They said they don't have any policy to rite complaint about broken baggage's( even if they are broken by them) and can write complaint only for misplaced baggage's, Totally hopeless and non courteous asking me to wait t with my small daughter and then coming back to tell this. This airlines is so arrogant, I was amazed worst experience of my life in 15 years of flying. On top of that didn't even receive a courtesy call from them. Was so disgusted that was booked back from Goa to Delhi on 13th with Indigo ( PNR B9T14D, by 6E 192) but cancelled it incurring big losses to book Vistara since didn't want to travel with this airlines again. They don't have the minimum courtesy to offer to there customers who are feeding them. I'm anyhow going to put a case in consumer court against them to get damage for my loss and the mental harassment me and family have gone through by flying them. I'm amazed that even their senior staff is not customer centric. I would request one and all to please never fly them, iam anyhow taking an oath to never fly them again., I'm a frequent traveller and fly 2-3 times a week for official work and took indigo at times but this experience has opened my eyes as to never use them.

mayurojas
              I got one call from mob no [protected] and he told me i m calling to indigo airlines and he want to know my account details when i m not giving him details of account he misbehave me and said complaint kyon dalta h jub jawab to dena padega tujhe aur bataana b padega. these lines he said to me and said me amount block kar dunga details dega to paisa milega warna ghumta rahega. this is the way to speak a customer. very shameful mayur kumar chaudhary

mayurojas
                I send mail for my refund amount to u. one call come to me and want my account no i told him i dont know u r u employee of indigo or not then he misbehave me on call. Then i send u again a mail to misbehaviour. then another call came to me i told him too i dont know u then how can i give my personal account no details. sir, i again request u to dont call me again for this enquiry. again another call come from mob no [protected] and he want to know about tmisbehave. i told her about every thing then he also misbehave me and said me phone rakh tera amount abhi block kar dunga dhundhta rahega. this is the way to talking any customer . I want my money back in the same account where he is from credited .

mayurojas
                  I complaint to u for give my refund amount of cancellation of ticket, one call came to this mob no [protected] and he want to know my account no i told her i m not give u my account no then he said me that i m talking to indigo airlines. i said her i am not knowing u how i can give u my account no so he misbehave me and he cut the phone. i said him that check your status where u receive the amount of booked ticket, so please credited refund amount in the same account. why i am given u my account details. This is very shameful to ur airlines status so please i request u to credit my refund amount in my account and do necessary action to that mob no. Mayur Kumar Chaudhary [protected]

mayurojas
                    Dear sir/madam I availed ticket namely Mayur Kumar Chaudhary booking reference no GBQGND dated 10/10/2015 from Varanasi to Jaipur. But due to some personal reason i cancelled my ticket on 09/10/2015. Ticket was cancelled on same day at varanasi airport and staff of your company said me that refund amount will be send on your account in 07-10 working days, but there is a month to go my refund amount will be not credited in my bank account. I speak to your customer care she said that your refund amount is credited in your account on 09/10/2015. Truth is that my refund amount is not back in my account. She said me check ur account and i said to her i checked my account today too. Refund amount is still pending at ur end. So, please solve my problem as soon as possible I my very thankful to you Mayur kumar chaudhary Booking refernce gbqgnd Contact no [protected]

Indigo Airlines — Not allowed to check in to the flight 6E 394 PNR-VBUG6A

nimi19
                      Hi, I want to share a very bitter and most ridiculous experience with Indigo Airlines, Bangalore which happened in my...

Poojakesha
                      My self Keshav a=Agarwal and My friend Rajesh Mishra had booked IndiGo Flight 251for Oct 28- with Confirmation #RGEY3B New Delhi DEL to Gauahati GAU 5:35 AM -7:45 AM. We checked in at counter around 4.35 a.m. on 28 Oct 2015 and Mr Gaurav was there. He told us there was 20 kg excess luggage and we would be charged Rs. 250 per kg and we said immediately we would reduce luggage and give to dirver and with 5 to 7 minutes we did this and he took our ticket and meanwhile we were adjusting luggage he started checking other passenger inspite of knowing we had 5.35 a.m flight and as our turn came he said we can go to other counter with one of the boy who keeps luggage to other counter and we would get boarding pass there and when we reached there we were told that counter had closed and it was 4.57 am and we cannot board the flight. We were shocked to hear this as Gaurav never told as anything and he purposely did this knowing the fact that after 4.50 am check in would be closed. When we went to manager he said he could not do anything now and when we said it was fault of Gaurav and not ours he can check with him why he delayed us. When we went to the counter Gaurav was not there someone else had come. We were told to wait for cancellation for next flight 6E 743 at 7.45 am or 10.50 am flight. We were told to wait till 5.45 a.m as cancellation happens two hours prior and then status can be ttold. Mr Gagan Deep was the manager and till 6.30 he said the flight was full and he would try to get us flight to Dimapur because we were to go to Dimapur after delivering lecture at ST Clares School Gauwhati to Dimapur. At 6.55 he called us and said he has made arrangement in flight 6E743 with seat number 13 A and 13 C 7.45 a.m. flight and we would have to pay Rs. 3200 per ticket as cancellation fee and when we resisted he said okay pay rs 2250 and since we had no choice we agreed to pay as there was hardly any time to argue. We left for Gauwhati where we were not allowed to deliver the lecture as we were late. We missed flight because of Gaurav and then we were charged Rs. 4500 for fault of Mr. gaurav and we lost the contract we might have got after the lecture from the school. Since we were made to suffer and also we lost business due to fault of airlines appropriate damages should be given to us. Keshav Agarwal B-365 Chittranjan Park, New Dlehi-110019, Tel-[protected]

nimi19
                        Hi, I want to share a very bitterand most ridiculous experience with Indigo Airlines, Bangalore which happened in my travel by Indigo 6E 394(Bangalore-Delhi) on 6 Nov 2015. My flight was scheduled to depart at 6:15pm and I reached the Indigo check in counter just 45 mins prior to departure i.e. 5:30pm. There was a long queue at the counter and since I had to check in my luggage, I asked the lady at boarding pass counter to check in my luggage soon for flight. She initially said they can't do as i'm late but then as I already had the boarding pass, they asked me to carry the baggage to cabin. Till here it was fine. But then their Senior Manager Mr.ALEXANDER pitched in and said that since the luggage is of more than 7Kg, they won't allow me to take it to the cabin. I said I will pay for all the luggage more than 7Kg but still he was adamant and did not allow me to check in. Inspite of requesting repeatedly, he did not listen to a single thing. That's how he made me miss my flight. I had to travel from Delhi to Lucknow also by train which was scheduled for 11 pm at night which also got missed. Then I asked him for the options for going to lucknow directly by flight for which he told me about the flight for next day. For that he said that I will have to pay Rs20, 500 as per the current ticket rate. He did not reduce a single penny from this ticket and from my previous ticket which was booked in Rs4500, he deducted Rs3200 for late onboarding and other than this, he charged all 18K bucks to me. Main point here is, I was not allowed to check in just because of my hand baggage weighing 2kg more than 7kg. We all know that people carry all big trolleys also to the cabin also and at this moment when I was missing my flight just because of this reason, airline people should have the courtesy to give importance to passengers than luggage. Each person is allowed to take 15Kg luggage then was it such a big issue for this manager for restricting me from going in the flight. We can understand now how indigo is earning money by cheating passengers. A very strict action should be taken for such people like Mr. Alexander(working at Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore) at managerial positions. If you cannot satisfy your customer then there is no point of topping the list of Airlines. Indigo found a good way of cheating people and earning money by taking advantage of the passengers weakness when he has no option than to board the next available airline. Appreciate if prompt action can be taken on this. Thanks, Nimisha Email - nimisha.[protected]@gmail.com

Not allowed to check in to the flight

sunikmr28
                          Hi Indigo Team, ,

Last Friday (30th Oct, 2015) I was travelling from Bangalore to New Delhi, flight No. 6E-122 and PNR No is V7RUKP, I dropped my luggage at baggage check-in counter. When I landed at New Delhi Airport (IGI) and received my luggage in different condition. The side zipper of bag was totally damaged) I don't know what they have done with my bag. Now it totally waste for me. Please find below attached image and Boarding pass for more details.

I Think it was my first and would have been the last travel with Indigo. I have informed my company that going forward please don't book Indigo flight for any of the employee. As they can't take care of our baggage. The customer would have lost their important things Who will be going to answer them.

When I reported the complaint at New Delhi Airport what I heard from them is (Sir we are really sorry will rape your bag so that you can easily hold it). They didn't even try to raise a complaint. That time i was in hurry because i wanted to reach my destination to catch connecting train.

Please do the need full.

Thank you.

Unlucky indigo customer,
                          Sunil Kumar.
                          Hi Team, its almost 4 months and still there is no response over the complaint. What kind of service you peoples are deliverining.

Coukd you please update me th status of this complaint. Its showing as complaint has been resolved, without getting any notifications about resolution.

If its closed please reopen it and escalated it.

Arunaa Joshi
                            I took a Indigo Flight 6E878 from Mumbai to Bangalore for my workshop. I was carrying a portable amplifier with me for that purpose. The ground staff did not allow me to take in in the cabin baggage. I told them it is expensive and needs to be handled with care. They said they will put fragile sticker and it will be alright. After reaching Bangalore when I got my luggage, to my dismay It was broken. When I contacted the ground staff there one lady called Netravati gave a very cold response saying that 'we can't do much about it Sir'. This is not expected from an airlines which boasts about its service.
                            I want to lodge a serious complaint and want the refund for the loss from the airlines. I now have to hire a PA system for my workshop in Bangalore. Indigo needs to pay for all this.
                            Santosh Joshi
                            +91 [protected]

IndiGo Airline — Ticket date been changed without confirming-reg

fekchand
                              Dear Sir, This is to kindly inform you that Self Mr.fekchand naktu Patle booked the ticket of indigo Airlines for date...

sumee1618
                              I have to travel from Vadodara airport to Delhi airport on 08/11/2015 at 06:55 pm. Airline delay the flight with 25 minutes. So I need alternative because it's their fault not mine they said if you cancel they will pay 914 and i[censored] want alternative then they will charge 3700. So I don't do any thing. I booked my ticket with make my trip so I search on their app on mobile they showing if you cancel they will refund 3083 rs so I insatantly cancel my ticket but they refund only 833 rs. When I call they said it written terms and conditions apply so you get this rs only but it's clearly written 3083 refund amount. sumit garg [protected] sumi.[protected]@gmail.com booking id=NF[protected] pnr no.=O9B13G
                              Dear sumee1618,

Greetings from Make My Trip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in regards to your complaint, please note that our concern team is working on your case as they would be contacting you with an update soon.

We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
                              Your concern team has already answered me that they will not refund any amount. That's why I have to complain in consumer court and I have already sent an notice to your Gurgaon office keep 1 thing clear I will not leave my money wheather I have to go any where. That's completely your mistake and I am not that rich.
                              Dear sumee1618,

Greetings from Make My Trip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in regards to your complaint, please note that our we have already checked with the bookings logs and with our technical team specially in regards to your booking on the basis of which we have reverted to you. We apologize as we will not be able to honor your case further.

We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
                              Thanks I have to go legally than see u in court.

tanvi sehgal
                                I had booked an #Indigo flight from New Delhi to Vadodara for journey on 2nd Nov’15. Flight number was 6E 702, to be departed at 5:45 am. I started from my place at 3 am just to catch the flight and be able to attend the office on time. I reached Delhi airport before time; had enough time to do check in from a kiosk at the airport itself; did security check in on time; around 5:15 am. Seat number allotted was 16F. (PNR – TF697U) It was around 5:30 am and still there were no announcements of #Indigo flight; nor was there any information on the display screen. Anyhow, I went down to the gate number 19 from where I was to board the flight. On my way to the gate from 1st floor, my boarding pass was rescanned. I reached the gate and found a queue, so I waited behind to let the queue clear. Unfortunately, while I was waiting for the queue to clear, I didn’t realize that it was a queue for gate number 18 which is obviously adjacent to my gate. I still had enough sense to confirm with the #Indigo staff near queue at gate 18 and she informed that the queue was for gate 18. I quickly moved to gate 19 and it was 5:40 am. Still 5 minutes before the departure. There were 4 more passengers who had reached a few seconds before or after me. But gate number 19 was closed and the staff at gate 19 informed us that we had missed the flight. We all were very upset and requested the female staff to let us go as there still was some time. She kept repeating one statement, that you have missed the flight. She had an agenda to waste as much time as she could by engaging us in meaningless argument. Same thing happened when we asked her to call her supervisor. She didn’t call him straight away. She shouted at one girl to call him, who in-turn again shouted. After a good 3-4 minutes, manager came. But now it was officially 5:45 and nobody could do anything. It clearly showed the indifference on part of #Indigo staff. Even after when the manager came, he proved himself completely useless and wasted more time by just arguing with all o[censored]s. Now after telling the complete scenario, I need to raise a few basic questions to #Indigo: 1. When we had a valid boarding pass, and had gone through security check, that means we were at the airport, then why did the flight leave without us? 2. When other airlines like Spicejet, Go were all announcing their flight departure details and even calling out to passengers who had not boarded on time, then why can’t the same be expected from #Indigo? Don’t you care about the passengers who fly with you? 3. Let aside the announcements, there wasn’t anyone at the gate to call out that the final boarding is going on and nobody could call our names. 4. Why isn’t your staff cooperative? They are not polite, but at least teach them to behave well with customers who pay money to buy tickets. 5. I had to buy a new ticket, spend an extra Rs 4300 on that. Missed a day of work. I need to be compensated for that. Tell me when and how? We get the tag line and brand motto of #Indigo that ‘On time is a wonderful thing’. But on time ‘without passengers with a valid boarding pass’ is a pathetic thing.