IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2260)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

harshadsmile
Dear Sir, I was traveling from pune to delhi on 18th sept . (PNR -TEJ6XK ) FLIGHT 6E406 I had one cabin and one check in bag which was within limit of approved weight . however on COUNTER the lady told me there is extra weight of 5 kg, unfortunate it was not displayed on my side . so I trusted although I had doubt, I paid 250x 5 = 1250 rs . the bag was checked and sealed as process . the moment I landed in delhi in my company guest house, we have weighing balance, I checked the bag without disturbing the seal . it was showing 14.5 kg .I have photographed the bags weight WITH seal. I understand different weighing balances showed variation of 200 to 3oo gm but not in 5 kg . I had to attend workshop which was on 19th and 20th I flied with same bags to Bangalore ( ref-F8ZCVM ) . The weight was showing on delhi counter 14.6 kg something . how it is possible ? there was mistake looking the 14 digit to 19 . I am regular customer of indigo and this experience shocked me . its not the money but trust . kindly refund my money . I have proofs of photographs with me . regards dr. Harshad Mali [protected]

asongam
    Transaction no. PRCR/[protected]/[protected]:26:22/SWT for booking Imphal to Guwahati and Guwahati to Imphal (round trip) bound flight for 7/12/2015 and 10/12/2015 respectively was done on 19/9/2015 18:20:48 using my ATM card, for which an amount of Rs 5000 was debited through Easemytrip.com. However, I did not received a confirmation message. For which I inquired through customer care, and I was informed that there is no name of mine and my wife in passenger list. Please refund the said amount as soon as possible.

Here is my phone no. [protected]

[Sep 21, 2015] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nikhar Nagpal
      I have booked the ticket on[protected] from Mumbai to Chandigarh, today I have received a call from your team side, they have confirmed, above mentioned flight has been cancelled due to some reason, now they have agree to book the ticket from Mumbai to Delhi & refund all amount, I want to book the ticket from Mumbai to Delhi & also arrange to book the Cab from Delhi to Chandigarh, Because its issue from your team side . Kindly do the needful, Once done pls confirm asap.

shamimraja
        We booked 12 tickts under booking reference TYLT4D and ACC13X FROM JAMMU TO JAIPUR and back. on 15.09.2015 when we got boarding cards on Jaipur station we requested the operator that 3 passengers want to break their journey at Srinagar as this flight was via Srinagar suggested us that these passengers can break their journey easily at Srinagar Airport if they have no luggage. Accordingly three persons as per the guidance break their journey at Srinagar Airport.But the officials present charged us Rs4500/- as cancellation charges of these tickets.we fail to understand that we have not cancelled the tickets but break our journey midway .The charging of Rs 4500/- is not justified, it is as such requested to please refund this amount as soon as possible.otherwise i will seek help of judiciary in this regard. Shamim Raja Farooq Paul Bilal Malik

Kapil Villivalam
          I have travelled in the Indigo Airlines from Bangalore to Chandigarh (Flight Number: 6E 464 Seat 22B) and had checked-in my luggage as per the advise from the person at the counter though I had planned to take it with me in the cabin. After reaching Chandigarh airport, I get my luggage (SEQ-126 [protected]) at the belt and did not notice that my iPhone Charger is missing from the front pocket of my backpack until I came out of the airport. Immediately after coming out of the airport I notice that it went missing and go to the counter, in less than 5 mins from the time I stepped out and registered a complaint. Now, the travel agency Indigo has not gotten back to me for about 10 days, So, I call them and report the issue via email. They say that it was my responsibility to take care of things and should have checked it at the airport and not after stepping out. I had shared the invoice copy of the charger that I bought after landing in Chandigarh on the same day. I also sent them the complaint copy registered, but, they are not able to answer why it is not valid.

Missing Item From the Check-In Baggage
          Missing Item From the Check-In Baggage

waliasukhvinder
            Dear, I am Sukhvinder Singh .I am a corporate flyer. Normally in a month, I travelled more than 12 segments. I am a silver card holder of Jet airways and AirIndia corporate member.Today i.e 28th August, I was travelling from Chandigarh to Hyderabad 6E 264. PNR O7F23M. I gave order ( under corporate policy)for Jungle sandwich TO Inflight attendant Ms. Shafna .When I started, my tooth observed some pressure and pain. I saw some bleeding in gum.When I checked the sandwich it contained a bone piece – picture attached for your reference. Immediately, I called to inflight member for help and I gave sample to Ms. Shafna and I raised a compalint through feed back and I also registered through mobile. When I reached at Hyderabad airport around 4;40pm, I went to dental doctor .This was not expected from your service. I am very upset.

Food service

Indigo — No Bording

sarbajit sarkar
              Im 02.09.2015 dated indigo flight booked & PNR number is O3HW3Y for Nagpur to Kolkata. Im reached at airport at 5:10pm...

Indigo Airlines — LED TV Screen/Panel Broken

goaty
              Date of the Incident: 31st August 2015. I am Ravi travelled from Dubai to Hyderabad along with LED TV 49 inch, PNR No : P5TVRF .After...

Zaarah
              travel date was on 28th August. I reached the indigo counter 35 mins before departure but ur ground manager did not issue the boarding pass to me. In front of me she issued boarding passes to two passengers and two mins later she refused me for the same. As I was travelling with a child i had luggage, she did not allow me saying she would issue me boarding pass only on my hand luggage when two mins later I agreed for the same she refused saying I took time in deciding. And in front of me she issued the boarding pass to two other passengers.. My travel to kolkata was urgent as I had to meet my grandfather who is hospitalised and it was an emergency but because of indigo airlines I could not travel... The lady was the manger on duty and she was so rude and loud... She does not know how to talk to passengers... She used statements like " this is my airlines "... I mean how can u be so rude to passengers in a service industry.. She screamt at me infront of four to five people... Then ultimately I also had to scream... Initially I was requesting her as after three hours of drive I reached the airport and the travel was urgent for me but she was not courteous at all... I left from.the airport with my luggage and child and reached home at 1 pm in the night thanx to the services from.indigo.. I always have had pleasant trips with indigo but this time it was very very very very bad and pathetic.. I am very sad and upset with the experience... I was very upset while leaving from the airport coz I missed raksha bandhan with my family and was unable to meet my grandfather as well... I know there will be no action from your side but I will do my duty of putting forward my complain and just waiting to see how indigo responds...

healt82
                Hi, myself dipak chavan, i was booked ticket on dated 1/11/15, from guwahati to mumbai, flight 6e433, booking reference-A4G76S, date of booking-30 july 2015, txn no[protected], this ticket cancelled but 1400 rs are cutted from account but remaining balance(3600) not added in my account so please do needful action as early, thanking you

Indigo Airlines — Unexpectedly broken trolley bag

Chotaliya Narendra Shamjibhai
                  While i check in the my luggage bags at visakhapatnam airport, it's normal without broken but while i receive my luggage bags...

R K Rakesh
                  Just had a bitter experience with an INDIGO employee named Amit Jha at Patna Airport. The employee goes on to say "jisko complaint karna hai kar lo."

Is this the quality of service Indigo preaches.

May be think twice before opting Indigo again.

waliasukhvinder
                    Dear, I am Sukhvinder Singh .I am a corporate flyer. Normally in a month, I travelled more than 12 segments. I am a silver card holder of Jet airways and AirIndia corporate member. On 28th August, I was travelling from Chandigarh to Hyderabad 6E 264. PNR O7F23M. I gave order ( under corporate policy)for sandwich to Inflight attendant Ms. Shafna .When I started, my tooth observed some pressure and pain. I saw some bleeding in gum.When I checked the sandwich it contained a bone piece – picture attached for your reference. Immediately, I called to inflight member for help and I gave sample to Ms. Shafna and I raised a compalint through feed back and I also registered through mobile. When I reached at Hyderabad airport around 4;40pm, I went to dental doctor . Best regards Sukhvinder Singh

Found bone in sandwich during inflight catering service

Kushal Jadhav
                      Hello, My flight dated 26th of august was, no.6E-403, Airline PNR R9YCGJ, E-Ticket Number- R9YCGJ was missed by me despite reaching well ahead of time and after security clearance. First of all, the flight was rescheduled from 15:40 hrs to 1615 hrs. I got the message for this delay and also an IVRS call which i attended. On top of this the gate number was changed without announcement and without an prior intimation to me. i was present on the gate number mentioned on my ticket well ahead of time. I missed my flight due to negligence of your staff and bad customer service. Please refund my full ticket cost. Kushal Jadhav

chate71
                        I have a booking in indigo from delhi to varanasi, due to rush in security check i was only 5 min late .. they refuse to give me boarding pass. no one is ready to help me. every one is transfering me from one place to another. and finally i missed my flight..the main problem is that i get late just bcoz of security. but indigo staff has refuse to help me.. i reached indigo counter @5.50 and my flight timing is 06.25.

Oinam D
                          Dear Sir/Madam, I booked a flight from Bangalore to Delhi on 19th Aug 2015 around 1.20 am for 22nd Aug 2015 bearing reference number KY89UG. After the payment was accepted, the departure date turned out to be 19/sept/2015 and the date of booking is written 18th august 15 19:51:23. What a terrible mistake from your end? today i went to the airport and i was sent back. Indigo counter staff- Chitra at bangalore airport was so rude. when i asked her to escalate, she told she is the senior manager there and rather gave me the customer service no to speak and escalate. since i need to take the flight today, i spoke to 5 customer service executives and the resolution provided was unsatisfactory. last executive told me drop this mail. everyone told your flight is already gone... ie 19 aug but on the ticket it is 19 sept which is not yet come. Its not only the system which is creating huge mistake, even the executives too. Later on i have to cancel the ticket. you can listen to the calls.I spent Rs 100 speaking only to the customer executives. kindly credit full amount i.e... Rs 4236 from where it was debitted and Rs 5000 for the inconvinience caused to me ie.. your system error on the departure and the booking date. and your executives telling 19th sept is already gone and at the airport counter too. So credit total Rs 9236 in the same account. They are looking for rooms to earn money apart from the tickets. I am attaching the screen shot... just look at the date and time. Thank you, Regards, Oinam Deepak [protected]

Error on the booking of the ticket and the departure date

rtjoshi
                            I have tried to book my ticked from kolkata to mumbai by flight two times. Both time the payment has been deducted from my account with transaction id ig0anwecu1 and ig0anwfqz9. Both time rs 5075 deducted but ticket not sent to my e mail id. How i will get my money back. What is the proceduer or it is just a loss for me.

Indigo Airlines — DSLR Camera Kit is missing from check-in bag

itsmechandu
                              I was flying from Bangalore to Mumbai via Indigo 6E-484 (PNR XY1W4G) on 9th AUG, Sunday. When I landed in Mumbai, I could...

ramesh19dk
                              I was traveling today ie on 17th august 2015 by 6E 493 PNRI7L68Z between Delhi- Ranchi sector I had a pre booked Veg Meal on my ticket. Flight took off and after some time the service was started by the cabin crew. The crew were quiet busy in selling the snacks/meal to the passenger. Once the Airhostess Ms AMRIT reached the 17th row I requested her to serve me the meal on my pre booked meal as I am diabetic and my sugar level is going down. She answered that she will only serve row by row and will not be able to entertain my request. After Ms AMRIT refused I took glucose from my bag and went to rest After some time I woke up and found her in the last row serving the passengers. Ms AMRIT passed by my seat but did not served me the meal. Ms AMRIT later on came to me at 4.45 PM asking me for serving the meal I told her now what will I do with the meal when it was emergency you did not serve me and you did not even served me on row basis and now just to complete the formality and collect the coupon you want to serve me hence I don't want to eat now I also told her that I will complain about her behavior M

Indigo Airlines — Insecure landing of the aircraft

chandrikalayam
                                Date of the incident: 11th August 2015 Booking reference Number: G7T8HZ Description of the incident: i am a frequent...