IndiGo Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2210)

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

Indigo Airlines — Unexpectedly broken trolley bag

Chotaliya Narendra Shamjibhai
While i check in the my luggage bags at visakhapatnam airport, it's normal without broken but while i receive my luggage bags...

R K Rakesh
Just had a bitter experience with an INDIGO employee named Amit Jha at Patna Airport. The employee goes on to say "jisko complaint karna hai kar lo."

Is this the quality of service Indigo preaches.

May be think twice before opting Indigo again.

waliasukhvinder
    Dear, I am Sukhvinder Singh .I am a corporate flyer. Normally in a month, I travelled more than 12 segments. I am a silver card holder of Jet airways and AirIndia corporate member. On 28th August, I was travelling from Chandigarh to Hyderabad 6E 264. PNR O7F23M. I gave order ( under corporate policy)for sandwich to Inflight attendant Ms. Shafna .When I started, my tooth observed some pressure and pain. I saw some bleeding in gum.When I checked the sandwich it contained a bone piece – picture attached for your reference. Immediately, I called to inflight member for help and I gave sample to Ms. Shafna and I raised a compalint through feed back and I also registered through mobile. When I reached at Hyderabad airport around 4;40pm, I went to dental doctor . Best regards Sukhvinder Singh

Found bone in sandwich during inflight catering service

Kushal Jadhav
      Hello, My flight dated 26th of august was, no.6E-403, Airline PNR R9YCGJ, E-Ticket Number- R9YCGJ was missed by me despite reaching well ahead of time and after security clearance. First of all, the flight was rescheduled from 15:40 hrs to 1615 hrs. I got the message for this delay and also an IVRS call which i attended. On top of this the gate number was changed without announcement and without an prior intimation to me. i was present on the gate number mentioned on my ticket well ahead of time. I missed my flight due to negligence of your staff and bad customer service. Please refund my full ticket cost. Kushal Jadhav

chate71
        I have a booking in indigo from delhi to varanasi, due to rush in security check i was only 5 min late .. they refuse to give me boarding pass. no one is ready to help me. every one is transfering me from one place to another. and finally i missed my flight..the main problem is that i get late just bcoz of security. but indigo staff has refuse to help me.. i reached indigo counter @5.50 and my flight timing is 06.25.

Oinam D
          Dear Sir/Madam, I booked a flight from Bangalore to Delhi on 19th Aug 2015 around 1.20 am for 22nd Aug 2015 bearing reference number KY89UG. After the payment was accepted, the departure date turned out to be 19/sept/2015 and the date of booking is written 18th august 15 19:51:23. What a terrible mistake from your end? today i went to the airport and i was sent back. Indigo counter staff- Chitra at bangalore airport was so rude. when i asked her to escalate, she told she is the senior manager there and rather gave me the customer service no to speak and escalate. since i need to take the flight today, i spoke to 5 customer service executives and the resolution provided was unsatisfactory. last executive told me drop this mail. everyone told your flight is already gone... ie 19 aug but on the ticket it is 19 sept which is not yet come. Its not only the system which is creating huge mistake, even the executives too. Later on i have to cancel the ticket. you can listen to the calls.I spent Rs 100 speaking only to the customer executives. kindly credit full amount i.e... Rs 4236 from where it was debitted and Rs 5000 for the inconvinience caused to me ie.. your system error on the departure and the booking date. and your executives telling 19th sept is already gone and at the airport counter too. So credit total Rs 9236 in the same account. They are looking for rooms to earn money apart from the tickets. I am attaching the screen shot... just look at the date and time. Thank you, Regards, Oinam Deepak [protected]

Error on the booking of the ticket and the departure date

rtjoshi
            I have tried to book my ticked from kolkata to mumbai by flight two times. Both time the payment has been deducted from my account with transaction id ig0anwecu1 and ig0anwfqz9. Both time rs 5075 deducted but ticket not sent to my e mail id. How i will get my money back. What is the proceduer or it is just a loss for me.

Indigo Airlines — DSLR Camera Kit is missing from check-in bag

itsmechandu
              I was flying from Bangalore to Mumbai via Indigo 6E-484 (PNR XY1W4G) on 9th AUG, Sunday. When I landed in Mumbai, I could...

ramesh19dk
              I was traveling today ie on 17th august 2015 by 6E 493 PNRI7L68Z between Delhi- Ranchi sector I had a pre booked Veg Meal on my ticket. Flight took off and after some time the service was started by the cabin crew. The crew were quiet busy in selling the snacks/meal to the passenger. Once the Airhostess Ms AMRIT reached the 17th row I requested her to serve me the meal on my pre booked meal as I am diabetic and my sugar level is going down. She answered that she will only serve row by row and will not be able to entertain my request. After Ms AMRIT refused I took glucose from my bag and went to rest After some time I woke up and found her in the last row serving the passengers. Ms AMRIT passed by my seat but did not served me the meal. Ms AMRIT later on came to me at 4.45 PM asking me for serving the meal I told her now what will I do with the meal when it was emergency you did not serve me and you did not even served me on row basis and now just to complete the formality and collect the coupon you want to serve me hence I don't want to eat now I also told her that I will complain about her behavior M

Indigo Airlines — Insecure landing of the aircraft

chandrikalayam
                Date of the incident: 11th August 2015 Booking reference Number: G7T8HZ Description of the incident: i am a frequent...

Augustine Ngatuba
                I was travelled from Goa to Bangalore, Flight 6E499, PNR - B3STRI, I checked in a baggage and declared that there is Liquor in the bagage, also FRAGILE tag was put on the baggage, but when I received the bagage, the liquor bottle was smashed and liquor spilled all over my clothes. Inspite of proper package and fragile tag attached to it, the staffs have not taken care of the bag. A very bad experience. Pictures attached for your perusal and necessary action. Augustine [protected]

Damage baggage inspite of mentioning fragile

trvasu
                  I travelled to Delhi from Bangalore by Indigo flight 6E 132 (PNR Y5J8GV) with return flight on 7 th Aug by Indigo 6E 131 Dep 2040 hrs On 7 th Aug I boarded GO Air flight at 1545 hrs from Srinagar for travel to Delhi. Unfortunately due to bad weather over Delhi the flight was diverted to Jaipur and after a delay of more than 4 hrs landed at Delhi at 2100 hrs I missed my connecting Indigo flight for travel to Bangalore I contacted Indigo call centre for validating the tkt for next days travel but they refused I kindly request that this matter be taken up for refund of the "Air fare for travel not made purely due to Air traffic regulations.

Deba Dutta
                    I am a bone fide customer of Indigo feel like to continue. Perhaps Indigo does not consider it, my recent travel with Indigo has put a big question mark to this relationship! I boarded from Delhi to Bagdogra on 19 June 2015 (6E 471, PNR no. M4E78F), while taking the boarding pass I asked the executive to put tie on the locks, she politely replied it is not available and should not be worried about it. After landing while collecting my languages. I could find the lock one of my language is not only broken but also missing. On contacting the Bagdogra Airport office they handover over a Feedback form and showed complete apathy stating that they have nothing to do with my problem as it was a mistake by Delhi office, only I should feel the Feedback they may reply on it but not ready to give any acknowledgement. My luggage was disturbed but nothing g was missing as it did not contained any value be or attractive item. Later I received an apology call, despite my anguish I digested it. On 27 June 2015 while returning back from Bagdogra (6E 472 PNR no. M4E78F) I was late my five minutes due to some unavoidable exigency. Despite my repeated request I was not allowed to check in. I could find there were three more passengers also had the same plight. One lady, when her request went in vain started crying, she was allowed by your staffs to board in. Your staffs were least bothered about the plight of other passengers rather ignored all plea. Most awesome and sarcastic part is staffs were talking in Nepali among themselves . I do understand little Nepai, another co-passenger standing beside me enquired, am a Bengalee also whether I had some arguments with the staffs few days back? He understands Nepaii well, the zest is, ”you troubled them, now it is their turn, .” Had I been a Napalee they might have allowed me as they allowed that Lady. I found myself in complete distress with my wife and little daughter, how make my travel back to Delhi. I left with no other choice than to purchase a fresh ticket by paying an extra amount of INR 35.277/-. I could realize, it was a complete revenge taking deliberate notion by your staff, because of following reason: • We are Bengalee • All three of our vacant seats might have been sold at eleventh hour by your staffs in very high price (they might have got good amount of incentives ) • I ought cancel my ticket, where Indigo is benefitted • I purchased fresh ticket on compulsion; again Indigo is benefitted (staff will get some incentive) There was no senior person or Manager (ex-officio) to give a rational or proper reply rather the apathy shown not only to me but also three more affected passengers are surprising. I am flying with Indigo more than eight years. I remember the occasion of my father’s demise I was allowed to board in just 30 minutes before. I have also observed two occurrence about your mock strictness: • 19 June 2015 our flight 6E 471 was delayed by 15 minutes due to no reason but adjustment of seats insides flight by your staffs • 28 June 2015 our flight 6E 472, I could find last person boarded just twenty minutes before the schedule I am an ex-service man I know the value of time, but there are occasions when it is not within your control. It was a big jolt for me not in terms of time and money but breach of trust. It was not understood why the discrimination, in terms of language community or may be due to other factors (??) of fringe benefit received by the staff ( Rajashree Pradhan & Amit Ghimiri) to allow the lady after the stipulated time, applicable of others not on her. If your staffs are strict to regulation they should have not allowed the lady. Perhaps Indigo has made a big customer based with selective customer, therefore it is no more at per service for all. I do not expect any rational of justified answer from you. Despite that I am writing this not as an alarm to validate the audacity towards customer. For heaven shake do not be hypocritical with sarcastic acumen. Regards Deba Prasad Datta Biswas

felix_joy
                      I booked bangalore - kochi - bangalore (September 23 nd 28) tickets in indigo through via.com, due to some conflicts on the journey dates i cancelled the tickets. In ticket it mentioned its refundable type. Now they are telling cancellation fees is higher than my fare and not even refunding the Taxes, Surcharge and Fees collected. What kind of law and policy in nation allows them to steal the money like this. i hope thousands of other passengers also have faced same issue. from where i can get a justice for this.

No amount refund after cancellation

Indigo Airlines — Seat for pregnant woman

Amit Mangalick
                        Hi, Just to bring to your notice, and rather an unfortunate thing with such a prestigious airline that they do not offer...

tutudabhadury
                        Greetings, This is to bring your notice that I was travelling from Kolkata to Mumbai dated 19/07/2015 morning 6:00AM .I was having only 01 Baggage weight 19 Kilo. I have not carried any hand baggage. Indigo ground staff harassed me to pay for 04 Kilos. As a frequent flyer we need not have to pay if we do not have any hand baggage. Morning I got harassed and I have to pay Rs, 1000/for extra baggage. I recommend not to travel Indigo because they were using unfair means to collect money from passengers.

Faraz 1881
                          To whom it may concern, Dear sir/ma'am, It's really sad to inform you that your airlines is well knowned and reputed but in reality I would rate 0 to your airlines. It's really rude of me to write this complaint because recently an incident from your indigo staffs have really disappointed me . So to begin with me and brother we are students here in Thailand and we took indigo flight from Guwahati-Kolkata -bangkok and the day of our flight we both brothers were checking in our baggage and suddenly our luggage got excess by 4 kgs and we had no hand luggage. So my brother requested them we were not carrying any hand luggage and we are students and don't carry much money but they were not trying cooperate with us not even once they were like we have to pay . But my brother was like how Can u do this with us am we are just students and we hardly carry a lot of money. So suddenly a staff comes and starts talking rudely and calls someone from his phone and start saying that there are two Guys here whose 4 kgs is excess and used the word 'badtameez larke' what does it really mean. Do we pay money to you all to get insulted this way. So when we reach Kolkata and we showed our payment receipt at the counter and the person in the counter starts asking me questions like why did you fight at the counter. I just want to know one thing that how a worker don't have moral ethics to talk to their customers. You say your airline is the leading in India but tell me one thing by which way do you think you people are winning people's loyalty. Then even at last I'm a student and I was carrying my cricket kit the supervisor is like I need to pay fees for it . Tell me one thing how can Any person stand all these torture from the staffs. I explained the staff that I'm not going for any tournament or any sports purpose. I'm just a normal student who comes home to summers and going back for my new semester. But they were not even interested. They were like 'sir I would have considered your request if you didn't have fought in Guwahati'. He was like it's showing in the computer that you people had fight. When I asked the staffs in Guwahati that we are not carrying any hand luggage then they were take out your stuffs and make it 7 kgs as hand luggage. Respected sir or ma'am do you really think you people are the number one in Airlines industry.i hope you all really take some action on it. Sincerely, Faraz.

Indigo Airlines — Ticket booking failed and money got deducted

neerajny00
                            I was my ticket indigo flight no from VISAKHAPATNAM to MUMBAI for 2 persons for 24 july 2015. i was making the booking on...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

Ashutosh Dhaka
                            This complaint is regarding no refund given by the company infact booking tickets on 7th july, no pnr was generated . The amount to be refunded was 2749/- . Date of journey was 17th of july 9:30 am . After giving the costumer care details a crore times, they simply ask us to wait it has been a long time since we are waiting.. We contacted the same day regarding this problem . The care consecutive requested to wait for a week and if refund is not generated the company will look into this matter .. The complaint number given was :- xydg2t please take action regarding this problem

VS Nampoothiri
                              Dear Sir, I made an online booking for my son from Dubai to Koch i on 05th May 2015 to travel on 21/08/2015. But due to some reasons i had to cancel the ticket on 12th July 2015. While cancelling as informed i opted for a refund to my account. But till now i have not received the amount to the credit of my account. Booking Reference- BB5LKA- Passenger Chd Avaneesh Namboothiri. Appreciate an urgent action on the above.
                              Updated by VS Nampoothiri Jul 26, 2015
                              I contacted Indigo office in Dubai but no use. They cant underestand the reason for non refund