IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

Jaipur has night curfew due to COVID. In such a scenario, we had cancelled our tickets booked with Indigo Airlines (arriving Jaipur at 22.15 hours) however, the refund has been declined.

Pnr no. NJCR7M and HMNSMD
Apr 16, 2021

Dear Ma'am,

We understand your concern. At this time, the flights are operating as scheduled. We are monitoring the situation closely for updates and new developments. We'll let you know in case of any waivers. Thank you, stay safe.

richa saraf's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 20, 2021
while we were cancelling the tickets, it was showing that the amount will be refunded to us. It was only after the tickets were cancelled and when we didn’t receive any refund, we checked on the website and it showed refund declined. This is pure breach in consumer service and Consumer Protection Act will be applicable in such a case. The courts have in the past also levied charges on the airlines for such breach. Kindly consider the same and take appropriate actions.

Cheating indigo, why u people want to steel passenger's property?
    Apr 15, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to see how the portal is doing
      Apr 15, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have loss my 2400 in the fake job provide by indigo airlines. The HR name is aarohi Sindey and the email id is he.aai.[protected]@yandex.com and phone number is [protected]. Please refund me..
        Fraud of rs 2400 for the fake job
        Apr 14, 2021

Dear Mr Chetan,

Please be informed that IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Our airline will not be responsible for any payment you make in response to this letter.

Team IndiGo

I had flight on April 12, 2021 at 1:40pm fr Shirdi to Delhi, via Hyderabad. I arrived at airport at 1pm, the flight was departing...
          I Arun Ap lost around 18.2k rupees in the name of a fake job offer in the name of . The person who is calling me is a women...

It is submitted that my Ray Ban sunglass worth Rs 6500/- was stolen from my check-in-luggage between my journey from Delhi to Kolkata through your airline 6E 2238 on 10 April 2021. Either the same was done by airport staff or airline luggage staff. I want an early solution on the subject. My contact No is [protected] and [protected]
          Stolen my RayBan sunglass worth Rs 6500/-
          Apr 11, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I received a call from indigo airline saying that as per policy you have to check your luggage before leave the airport and report accordingly. That's mean all passengers have to unpack their luggage at airport and we have to check every item have or not which was before check inπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. There is no safety your luggage in indigo airline.
          Hello, Sir

We understand your concern here, please share your PNR with us for us to take a closer look at ths.

Indigo Airlines — Refunds [Resolved]

Dear Team, I have been continuously trying for refund from Happy Easy go and have also lodged refund claim on their website....
            I applied online for a job in indigo airlines as i studied in commerce stream. I applied and then got a call from them for...
            Staffs of Indigo is not behaving with customers properly. They hold forcefully my Credit Card and my Boarding...

πŸ’Hi,
            Staffs of Indigo is behaving with me like I am a thief. This kind of worst behavior is not at all acceptable.

My PNR is EIYGHP

This one of a worst Airline, the staffs are don't know behavior.

Biswa

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was a passenger of flight 6e 6044 (Seat no 23f) from hyd to varanasi on 08th april, 2021. I had opted for cpml services. On board, none of the crews came to me and served meal though entitled. Please do the needful and refund.

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Sorry for the experience. Please share your booking PNR so we may check. ~Team IndiGo

I received a call from Indigo airlines name with Srinivasan Reddy stating the HR head of indigo airlines. Told me my C.V has...

I have asked to pay 7500 for various verification by indigo's personnel who called me..should i go for it or not?

Dear Ma'am,

Please be informed that IndiGo never charge any fees for conducting interviews. Please do not make any payment in response to this letter. If you wish to apply for a job with us please visit the careers section on our website http://goindigo.in.

Team IndiGo

I have applied for work from home completed the work and for releasing salary they charged me amount. They didn't give my salary and took amount from me. Please return my amount paid to you and I don't need your salary.

Dear Ms. Harshini,

This that doesn't sound right at all. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. We are sharing this with our concerned team. They will do the needful.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mohammed Rayees Rafeeque, working as HR Administrator at Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.br...

I missed my phone on march 21 from port Blair to chennai in seat no 12B
                    Apr 08, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Why indigo airlines are not taking any step? So bad o[censored] people
                    IndiGo Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2021
                    Dear Afshaana,

We understand your concern. Please share your PNR via private message so we may look into it.

Team IndiGo
                    I have shared the pnr. Kindly do the needful

I applied for a job at indigo through OLX Jobs. First, one person named Arpita (no. [protected]) called and said you have been...
                      I got a mail from indigo regarding work from home opportunity...I paid first Rs 799 as registration fees...and they gave me...

I booked a ticket of indigo through their website for 2 Pax for flying from Chandigarh to Imphal. Payment amounting to 19226 has already been made through upi ref no[protected]. But it is shown as "Payment Pending". The flight number is 6E 6702 (Chandigarh Kolkatta) and 6E 6358 (Kolkatta to Imphal).
                      I need updation of payment status and get the ticket confirmed
                      Aug 6, 2021
                      Apr 07, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir, please share with us your transaction details along with your registered e-mail id so that we may assist you further. ~Team IndiGo