Indus Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Nov 27, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Indus Motors

Having problems with Indus Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indus Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indus Motors reviews & complaints (186)

Unacceptable delay, half baked reasons, poor work ethics, below par service
Its been three months since i gave my car to indus motors maruthi service center,
They told us to change the steering torque sensor as it was damage due to flood, we gave it with mud water still inside, they drained it after 1 week they said that the insurance cannot be claimed, what so ever, we told them to proceed the work, its been 3 months since we gave our car, each time they make half baked statement, false promises as if they will bring my car on next day or even by evening
I have been repeatedly cheated, very poor work ethics by indus motors.
Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I owned celerio auto shift gear reg No KL-03Y 7090 from Adoor maruthi show room and having ISP service contract. According...

I bought a new maruthi celerio vxi amt m from your trivandrum dealership on[protected].
    A refund amount of rs 4000 was due and the sales executive (at the time of delivery) told me that a cheque in favor would be send to my address within one month. i didn't get the cheque so far (it's almost 2 yrs now), even after mutiple enquiry over phone.
    Please take immediate steps for the refund.

Dimple gopi
    Mobile: [protected]

To
      The indus motors.

I regret to write with heavy heart about inconsistent and incompetent repair work done on my vehicle within a frequency span of last 3 months by indus workshop, manipuzha, kottayam, kerala. The vehicle is a waton-r with engine no. F10dn4524425, chsis no. Ma3eed81s00699908 and regn no. Kl 5z 2328 in the name of smt sheelakutty joseph, my wife, who herself is the user. It is pertinent to mention here that the whole periodical repair is being done by above workshop since its purchase for the last 8 years. So they are bound to locate the defects if any in time. Service details and history of the vehicle is available in the computer of the workshop.
      The episode of problem begins in may 2016 when a warning light appeared at right side below the steering. I approached the workshop for the getting the warning light repaired. Firstly i was told the defect is in a sensor which is required to be changed to which i agreed and changed the sensor by paying rs.1200/-. After two days, the warning light again appeared. Again i approached the workshop. Second time i was told the defect may be in the speedo meter which is required to be changed to which i again agreed but they could not identify the defect area even after keeping the vehicle for two days in the workshop. Third time, they informed that the defect may be in the wiring system, which is required to be changed. Again i agreed and the whole wires were changed but could not locate the defect. Fourth time i was told to change one processing unit worth rs.13, 000/- to which also i agreed which is under consideration of the workshop now.
      I am pained to inform that in the process of changing the wiring system, many attachments/wires were kept disconnected/loose as a result many things like second horn, remote key sound, stereo, water supply to the wiper etc were found not working. One day while my wife was driving the vehicle, suddenly it went off in midway as a result she suffered a lot by keeping the vehicle in the middle of the road for about two hours. A local mechanic who attended the defect told that it was a minor issue due to loose wiring. All these reflects casual attitude and still the problem of warning light persists. All these happenings were informed to manipuzha indus workshop telephonically who respond with lame excuses and pay little attention to customer care due to the reason best known to them only.
      I am working as an inspector in central police organization (Mha) and would be moving for legal course of action for the casual attitude of technicians/mechanics at the manipuzha indus workshop despite the fact that all periodical checkup and services are being done in time besides extended service package.
      Let me know, am i bound to pay for the unscrupulous nature of the workshop? Who will compensate for the mental agony? Will the workshop take any responsibility if any unfortunate incident happens due to warning light? Am i bound to pay for all these instead of claiming compensation?
      Hope higher authorities will interfere and rectify the defect at the earliest and intimate me the action taken before moving for further course of action.
      With regards,

Sabu. M. Mathew
      Inspector
      Cpo (Mha)
      Mob.[protected]

Dear sir

It is with extreme anxiety i have to inform you that my car zen/estillo registration number kl-36 b/5740 is regularly serviced from your organisation/ thalayolapramba work station since it is purchased from avg motors kottayam and almost all the time i have informed regarding the tightness of steering.
        Every time they will say that it has no problem;it will automatically rectified.

Last time they have changed the complete set (One month back the bush...) but has no use. You can go through the details of service records and understand how many times my vehicle attended to rectify the same problem.

While consulting with a retired foreman from maruty i was told that the unit which was changed (Full steering assembly) is not at all necessary to rectify the problem.
        Now i request your good office to kindly make necessary arrangements to solve my problem or inform me where i will get suitable technicians from indus other than thalayolaparamba work station.

Yours sincerely newsprintnagar
        13/07/2016

Mathew k j
        B 15/60, hnl quarters
        Newsprint nagar p o
        Kottayam
        Mob;[protected]
        Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My husband brought a Maruti Dzire from Indus Mavelikkara one year back. From that time on wards i am receiving calls and messages...
          I took an ISP forcefully from Indus Angamaly br. They promised orally that there will be a washing fecility every month freely....
          Sir, this is inform you that, i give my car (Ciaz) for service (20000km) at indus motors (Oorakam, thrissur, kerala) on 25/05/2016....

I am working qatat. 11/4/2016 I have booked in palakkad Indus motors for swift desire silky silver color petrol zxi car .And made advance payment 28/4/2016.The sales exicutive told car will deliver before 10th May 2016.(This is tha last date) .But the vehicle has not been delivered to me till date .Hence I request that the vehicle may be delivered to me before 15/5/2016 itself...Please give me confirm date.
          Booking number- 14657
          Sales exicutive -Gopakumar
          Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular customer of Indus since I purchased my Car KL01AV2989 from Tvpm Indus. Now I am regularly servicing at Sasthamkotta...

I had given my car for repair on 13/03/2016 as it met will a small accident on 13/03/2016. I give it to Indus motors on the same day. And they told one door has to be replaced and will give the vehicle on 20/03/2016. On 20th March they told that the work is completed and it cost Rs.13750. The vehicle is not delivered so far by saying simple excuses. Please find a solution for this.

Indus Motors — Fraudulent Practice in battery replacement

Changing of battery without giving back the old battery by Indus Motors, Vitila Service Centre, Cochin 19. No response by their higher authorities on my complaint about this.

I purchased a Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 from Indus Motors Pattam Trivandrum on December 2014, and now I came to know that 8 December 2014 to February 2015 Maruti 800 and Maruti Alto K10 cars where recalled due to some problem and it's the responsibility of car dealers to inform the customer but unfortunately it didn't happend.Why?
              Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had changed my front and back bumpers and painted it from indus venpalavattom for my swift dezire vdi car.After the work o found out that the painting quality is low and lack of perfection.So i reported it to them and showed it and they agreeded to that they can do it again and the only thing i has to do is to leave the car.As i was busy i told them that right now i can't and they promised me that i can approach them whenever i am free.So peacefully i left from there and i went back to them for the same.At that time when i informed them and i got suprised as they simply said they can do it with insurance claim or again from my pocket.I got shocked and approached works manager Mr Abilash.C.S.He without having a look at my car just argued that it can't be cleared and he asked me wheather i do have any written letter from them promissing the same.Unfortunately i don't have such letter and was cheated by indus motors, venpalavattom, trivandrum.After that i came to know that they are simply looting the customers many ways.
                Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The quality of service in indus motors is going down drastically.. the ISP has become a big hoax.. just 3 scratches in my...

Car delivered without proper polishing, No wheel cap provided till today (Car delivered on 17Feb), very poor response from the executive
                  Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a wagon R LXI -from Indus Motors Trivandrum dealer. The balance amount has not been refunded yet. Date of booking15.12.2015.Date of delivery 22.12.2015. Engine No. K10BN7626038 Chasis No.MA3EWDE1S00956795*JF. Invoice No.VSL14013880 Dtd.22.12.2015. Hypothecated by SBI Ponganadu Br. Ex showroom price Rs.425763 Road Tax Rs 25546 RTO Regn.Rs. 550 InsuranceRs. 16517 TotalRs. 468376 less cash offer Rs 30000 Santas Happy SackRs. 3000 Disc. to Govt employee 2100 Cash paid in advance 20000 Exchange value for Maruty 800(2002model)70000 Balance to be paid Rs.[protected]=343276 RTGS Amount sent by SBI Ponganadu Rs. 454029 to Indus Motors TVM Receipt No.PTM1/RTGS/[protected]. Balance to be received me is Rs.110753 Kindly do the needful.
                    Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the General Secretary of merchant association in kottayam peroor unit I have booked in ettumanoor Indus motors for swift desire white color diesel VDI car .And made full payment 17/12/2015. But the vehicle has not been delivered to me till date .Hence I request that the vehicle may be delivered to me before 21/12/2015 itself.
                      Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a new car maruti swift dzire from indus motor kumbaza in pathanamthitta on 3/12/2015.I shamefully informed that at the time of booking the exicutive told that we paid 500 Rs for registration charge. Today they told Rs 900 to pay for registration. This is a type of cheating from indus motors .Indus motor was India level famous show room but this type of silly matters can damaged the reputation of the company. I can purchase a car as Rs 700000 but 900 not big matter.Not to cheated the valuable customer. In pathanamthitta maruti have 4 deeler why l can select indus motor because of the name.l can inform 3 times in customer care but there is no response. My mobile number was [protected] and mail id as [protected]@gmail.com Kuzhiparambil house Anappara Pathanamthitta pin 689645 If any responses from this mail l can file a case to consumer court .The deeler first told that registration are free of cost and they will do but after purchase they simply change the attitude.
                        Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir i am deepak sharma purchase a bike from globus showroom situated in burari delhi.you was cleared my loan of my bike (honda liva) on 6september 2015. yours executive refuses me to give my loan statement, which will assure me that my total emi of 3300 rps for 10 month.

Recently we had car service done in september from Tellichery Indus Motors.On Nov 8th at around 6.30 Pm our Car (Maruti Omni)...