Indus Motors

Idukki District
Kerala

Load

Indus Motors Complaints & Reviews

sir i bought a new swift car from mallappally indus in july 2014..at the booking time i requsted a stereo worth 12500...its a product of nippon..after 2 months its become damaged..its have 2 year warranty..i gave it to indus service centre..they contacted nippon..i gave that stereo to nippon for solving compliants 3 times in last year..but they cant solve the problem.. if they cant solve the problem i need full cash refund..
Jul 18, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I am writing this Email as a compalint about Indus Motors Malappuram Kerala . I have given my veichle (KL 10 AS 1415 Ashok layland dost), to Malappuram Indus motors for service on last monday, 6th July 2015, However the experience with the service center is very bad. This is not the first time they are delaying the service for un necessary reasons and when we enquire about it, they are telling the service manager was on leave or some other reasons. I run a business and we do have multiple company trucks and everytime the experience is the same. Even I checked my friends and they also have the same kind of feedback about the service. I dont think a dealer can ruin the name of a such a reputed company like this. Please enquire about this and take actions otherwise you are going to loose your reputation very soon . Expecting an enquiry on this at the earliest. Thanks, Shiju M Managalasseri House, Munduparamba, Malappuram Ph : 91-[protected]
    Jul 12, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Im an indus motors customer from 2008 by owning WAGON R LXI KL 24A 6161. upto 2013 im totally satisfied wiith the servicing...

I have taken a new Maruthi ciaz car from tellicherry in the month of may. From day day of contact the dealer was not giving information properly. Till now they have not settled the bill properly. He bought extra mony from us saying that he will do Teflon coating and under coating. But he didn't deliver us the bill. We repeatedly enquired him, but the answer was not positive. Now after a long time when we went to the showroom, at last he gave a bill without name and number of the vehicle for Rs.4000. And Rs. 9600 for 2 years extended warranty. Actually we paid rs 11600 for 3 years extended warranty. We need a bill with name and vehicle no for tefflon coating and extended warranty for 3 years. When I enquired in other showroom, I got the information that Teflon coating is not necessary for new ciaz. So this is second last option. If this aswell is not working I am planning to file a case under consumer protection act. Cont no [protected]
      Jun 26, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear sir, would you be kind enough to let me draw your immediate attention in below mentioned matter .. on 16th June...
        I am Jithin G Ninan, son of Mr. Geevarghese Ninan, residing at Aikad, Kodumon PO Adoor. I own a maruti Alto k10 car,...
        I had purchased Maruti Suzuki Swift from Indus Motors via CSD. I got my quote which was prepared by Indus Dealer approved...
        Dear sir, I have purchased a wagonr VXI on 2015 December .Till April the distance which has been drove by the car is 4500...

Sir, This is with regards to the complaint I filed against the Manager of the Indus Edakkara Branch. After much deliberations I finally decided to withdraw my complaint against the above person and decided to go forward with the purchase of the Swift car from the Edakkara Branch... But it was the in-excusable behaviour from the said person that led to me to such lengths in the first place... I am a respectable Business man and I hoped for the same from an Executive of your company. Hope such incidents doesn't occur again...ever.
        May 07, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SIR, I HAVE BOOKED AND REMITTED THE ADVANCE AMOUNT OF SWIFT VXI GRANITE GRAY Rs: 20, 000. AS PER THE QUOTATION FROM INDUS MOTORS COMPANY PVT. LTD. EDAKKARA, MALAPPURAM DISTRICT.CASH REMITTED FIRST ON BOOKING HENCE I HAVE REMITTED THE FULL AMOUNT.AS IAM IN URGEND NEED OF CASH. I REQUEST YOU TO REFUND THE SAME (RS.20000/-) IMMEDIATELY BY NEFT.I HAVE ALREADY HANDED OVER MY BANK A/C CSB BANK CHUNGATHARA BRANCH MALAPPURAM DT.A/C.NO.[protected]. NAME FESIL K JOSE AND IFSCODE (CSBK.0000109) AND AS I AM IN IMMEDIATE NEED OF MONEY I AM SENDING THIS E-MAIL HENCE PLEASE TREAT THIS AS URGENT. YOURS FAITHFULLY, FESIL K JOSE, S/O K S JOSEPH, KOCHUKATTITHARAYIL, POOKOTTUMANNA, CHUNGATHARA MALAPPURAM- 679334- mobile no. [protected] Note: I have a complaint for Edakkara Indus Motor Manager Mr. Abhilash. i am already your customer am booked a car.but he is shouting, threatening, Fetid dialog, very unusual languages.he is very dangerous man in Indus Motor co.pvt ltd. my family and my child fear about this. Please help and immediate action for this sincerely.
          May 07, 2015

SIR,
          I HAVE BOOKED AND REMITTED THE ADVANCE AMOUNT OF SWIFT VXI GRANITE GRAY Rs: 20, 000. AS PER THE QUOTATION FROM INDUS MOTORS COMPANY PVT. LTD. EDAKKARA, MALAPPURAM DISTRICT.CASH REMITTED FIRST ON BOOKING HENCE I HAVE REMITTED THE FULL AMOUNT.AS IAM IN URGEND NEED OF CASH. I REQUEST YOU TO REFUND THE SAME (RS.20000/-) IMMEDIATELY BY NEFT.I HAVE ALREADY HANDED OVER MY BANK A/C federal BANK nilambur BRANCH MALAPPURAM DT.A/C.NO. [protected]. NAME FESIL K JOSE AND IFSCODE (SBRL.0001156) AND AS I AM IN IMMEDIATE NEED OF MONEY I AM SENDING THIS E-MAIL HENCE PLEASE TREAT THIS AS URGENT. YOURS FAITHFULLY, FESIL K JOSE, S/O K S JOSEPH, KOCHUKATTITHARAYIL, POOKOTTUMANNA, CHUNGATHARA MALAPPURAM- 679334- mobile no. [protected]

Note:

I have a complaint for Edakkara Indus Motor Manager Mr. Abhilash.
          i am already your customer am booked a car.but he is shouting, threatening,
          and one person is calling me from this number [protected], he asked me my atm number my acnt number my pin number my password, ,
          i dont know whos this,

sir My car kl18c 5528 has been serviced at Indus motors nallam calicut on 16/10/14 and 17/01/15..The first service was normal periodical service but after this my vehicle's pulling and a/c cooling was became very weak to weakest.so I send it to another service on 17/1/15 which is before the date of normal service period.Then spark plug, filter, break fluid, coolant, a/c gas, rr coil are changed by them and after the service I feel better. But after one week of driving the problems are returned and more over break fluid was completely leaked and a sound comes from the break pedal when it work sand hand break was failed, its indicator blinks always. Today I when complaint to the works manager of nallalam centre he said that back wheal cylinder was damaged and it must be change. Sir, they didn't say this problem at the time of service on 17/1/15. Sir I am afraid of they are damaging my vehicle instead of servicing
            Feb 28, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought two cars from the Indus motors in mamangalam. I have got the car yesterday but haven't got the extra fittings as promised by the dealer. I didn't expected something like this would happen, had my worst experience ever. On top of that he has charged me the registration fees and also the tank was empty and yes he had left enough fuel for me to get to the pump.. My sincere thanks for that. Hope you guys will revert back with some positive reply. waiting.!!! Regards Damy (customer) [protected]
              Feb 25, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Return of money on the ISP (By Counting No of days Remaining on ISP) This will be a benefit for the TAXI board in SWIFT(Tour) Vehicle. Less Km's Drive Car are Rarely Went service Since the consummation of KM is very Low. In Such cases Deduction based on NO of service Used is a RIGHT mode of calculation. My Problem: Indus Service Package (ISP) – Took on July 2014. After that I Went to service for 2 Time. The amount refunding is very low. 29th Jan Preparing the letter & Informing that on 30th. 30 onwards service to Chennai centre is closed. I Need Refund of Full Money with the Interest.
                Feb 12, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From. Shamsudeen P S RegistrationNo.KL38C2814 e-mailid:shamsudeenvhse.gmail.com Sir, I reached in the Indus service centre, Thodupuzha on 11.08.2014 where I purchased a brand new Alto LX1 for the regular service before the completion of 2 years of purchase and I have pointed a noise underneath the vehicle. But the staff who taken the service told me that the noise will be off after the service . After the service the noise reduced due the painting work done in the silencer but the work was done without consulting me. Even though the noise reduced due to the painting work, after few weeks the noise again become heavy and on 09.12.2014 I reached in the service centre and the staff told me in the first time that the silencer became damaged and it should be replaced at once. The Asst. Works Manager Mr`Basil told me that the warranty period of the silencer is 1 year. When I known the period of warranty of the silencer is two years from a reliable source, I really surprised the ignorance of the so called Asst.Works Manager but now I am suspecting that the Asst. Works Manager was trying to make me fool deliberately. Any way, the staff in charge of the Service centre made a financial loss to me and they are indifferent to the basic responsibilities vested on them to the customer like me who trusted in the goodwill, fame and reputation of your institution. I believe that you are aware of the fact that the staff who behave indifferent to the customers are merely trying to destroy your firm and to abuse the reputation that you build up through big efforts and hard work over years. I intimated the service centre to resolve my hardships, but all in vain, they remain deaf and dump to my grievances.Hence I am approaching the highest authority for relief and consolation. Anticipating early steps to compensate the financial loss because of reasons not up to me. Eagerly waiting your reply and compliance.
                  Jan 22, 2015

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I am Mr. Binu Sahadevan, owned a Maruti Wagon-R car KL-31A 3822. My vehicle's last service done on last april 2014. They had...

From, Santhosh Kumar.B Mavelikara Ph No: [protected] Email: [protected]@baloola.com Sub: Service Car No.31D.387 I am too regret to inform you the irresponsibility of the staff in Mavelikara Service Station about the Service and delivery time etc. Hope you may search and do this needful.
                    Nov 20, 2014

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From, MK Vijayan Planthara puthen veedu Parakuttom PO Mundapally Mob No-[protected] Sir, I went to Indus Services center on 19-11-14 near Adoor (mitrapuram), My Vehicle No-KL 26 A 5470 (SWIFT LXI)a service executive named Mohan Kumar his Mobil no-[protected] he said me vehicle need 20000 km service and it requires Rs 9500/- and i asked him to do only Oil changing, Oilfilter changing, Air filter changing and coolant changing and i ask the charges. Mr Mohan Kumar said For Oli & Oilfilter changing Rs-300/- Coolant Changing Rs-300/- Airfilter changing Rs-150 Pick up & drop charges - Rs 150/- TOTAL - Rs 900 /- (For Labour charges) I Want to know, what is the labour charges for the above services ? in Indus Motors I expect your replay Immediately If any failure in it I will report it to Marathi India Regards MK VIJAYAN [protected] [protected]
                      Nov 20, 2014

Indus Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Sir, ഞാൻ 27.10.2014 കാറിന് ബുക്കിന്ചെയ്തു പാനൂർ indus motorsil ഇത്...

my vehicle SX4 VXI service will done by INDUS MOTORS NETTUR PO.KODUVALLY thalassery kerala on 26/8/2014... after that service my car's back door has a complaint that it cannot be locked... i called several times to indus... but they are too weak in sevice providing to costumers... when i went to there and ask thier direct, , , that time they said it is a electronic problem, ther are nott responsible... and if i want it will couse 2000 rupee for recover the complaint... the complaint started after thier service...
                        Nov 01, 2014