IndustryBuying.com
Emtex Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

IndustryBuying.com Customer Care

Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

IndustryBuying.com Complaints & Reviews

i had ordered one pc cumi ccw 90 1800w 125 bar car washer on 31st march, 2016 but the item was not shipped till today. I had called their customer care numbers two times but they assured that the same will get shipped within 2 days.The payment was made through sbi net banking through valid transaction id:[protected] against rs.5957/- at 02:26:38 on 31.032016.
You are earnestly requested to solve the issue at your earliest so that we can carry on with our hassle free online experience in the days to come.

Surya narayan banerjee,
mob:[protected].
Email: [protected]@yahoo.Co.In
Apr 12, 2016

IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is in regard to your order 552671.
Your order has been cancelled due to product out of stock.
Now we are refunding your paid amount ASAP.
We apologies for the inconvenience once again.
Thank you for your patience and support.

Team IB
I contacted the personnel at industrybuying and they assured me of the refund .Lets hope our onlineshopping experience did not get spoilt by dishonest startups.

Regards.

Order id : 497401, order value: rs. 3316/-
    The order was placed on 03.03.2016 and payment was paid through freecharge.In. The order was cancelled on 09.03.2016 due to non-initiative to process the order by industry buying. Since then i have been trying to get my money back and till date even after passing of mare than 1 month i have no clue where is my money. The order was cancelled both online and through mail. Since they don't have any customer care number, it is impossible to talk with them.

Hope this forum will help me to get my money back.

Thanks & regards
    Santosh behera
    Apr 11, 2016

Team IB

Industrybuying is a company that has proved to be a startup running unethical business practices . They are negligent, careless...

I purchased a paper bundle(Stationery)from industrybuying.com. Not sure about the price while buying it. However, when i received it its actual mrp is 119 rupees, where as industrybuying charged me 427 rupees. This is utter cheating. Spoke to their customer care representative. Each one has different answers. Please refrain buying from these fraudsters.

Uday

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly share your order id. So, that we may assist you better in this regards.

Team IB
      Please find the details below:

Order ID: 545630
      Bilt RR0851AI Royal Executive Bond Paper A4 White 85GSM 100 Sheets

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
      We request you kindly share your bank details on our care id. [protected]@industrybuying.com. So, that we may refund you. We request for your patience and support while your refund is being processed.

Team IB

I was earlier ordered on 487161 for bata safety shoes. About after 15-20 days follow up your executive told the shoes are not available, hence i cancelled the order. Next time again ur site was showing the availability of same shoes, so i inquired with your call centre, mr. Sudhish from your team confirmed me the availability of shoes. And assured that the same will delivered to me in 7 days. Now neither i have received any delivery. Status on ur site is order confirmed... No further movement even after 9 days. Now mr. Sudhish is also not responding. Ur call centre customer care service is third class. Can i get information - 1. Is industrybuying is really interested to deliver the shoes? Or industrybuying is a fake company?

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
        We would like to inform you that Product availability is governed by vendors. if vendor doesn't have it we have to cancel order. we are working on system where product will automatically become out of stock based on vendor input.
        And for the order id. 492169
        We have escalated your case to our concerned department.
        We are trying to deliver your order ASAP.
        Thank you for your patience and support in this regards.

Team IB
        Dear Prasad, we regret the inconvenience. Please share us your contact number and email id so we contact you directly and provide you the resolution to your concern
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
        Mob: [protected]
        Now again after 13 days Industrybuying is not giving any firm commitment on date for receipt of material. They are now again saying you have refund if you are not satisfied. Now I have denied for only refund since it has happened for second time. There has to be a penalty with refund. Otherwise these cheaters will go on doing the same again & again. Please help...

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
        We would like to inform you that refund against your order is already done from our side and We take your complaints as a feedback and will try to seal all the loopholes in our system, and assure you that in your next visit you will have a completely different experience with us. Thanks for your patience and support in this regards.

Team IB

Against order id 487048 dt. 28/02/2016 for rs. 4, 266/- indent for 5 items were placed out of which at least 4 item are into doldrums (.) its nearing 45 days while one of the item is still at approval state (Immediate stage of placement of order) what to talk of processing or shipping (.) besides above another item was shipped over a month back while it is yet to be received at our end, even a shipment to u.S. By sea, does not take soo much of time (.) what to talk of remaining 2 items, much said is enough (.) we are sending regular mails which unfortunately remains totally un-answared by them (.) just place order and forget, there will never be any updates from them, talking to them over phone yields zero results (.) refund of our funds will always remain a big question? With no one to answer it (.) however, their advertisement on facebook will soon attract negative comments, by others, if left issues, unattended by them (.) its disgusting...

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
          We would like to inform you that due to some product availability issues your order is not been delivered to you but we had already done the refund against the undelivered order and we take your complaints as a feedback and will try to seal all the loopholes in our system. Thanks for your patience and support in this regards.

Team IB

Order no.485964 dt. 27/02/2016 for rs. 53, 612/-, for 8 laboratory instruments. Its 9th april and order partly executed, bulk density apparatus valuing 15, 758/- shipped over a month back has not been received, soo far (.) digital melting point apparatus valuing rs. 12, 091/- after holding for 1 month got cancelled due to discontinuation of model, even after cancellation by them its over 10 days and there seems to be no refund soo far (.) similarly 2 more items got cancelled by them after holding it for almost 2 months, issue is with the refund of it not done soo far (.)
            Another order no. 514446 dt. 11/03/16 for rs. 1, 281/- after holding it for nearly 25 days met with cancellation from their end, their vendor failed to supply, agreed, but the refund is very much in industry buying hand, must have sent 3 mails to them, which unfortunately remaind un-responded, total silence observed by them (.) big chunk of funds involved, please come to our rescue, this is s.O.S call (.)
            Apr 12, 2016
            Immediately after logging complaint on this forum, I received reply from them in the same forum and below my complaint, that my refund is being initiated, and within 48 hours I could see reflection of Proceeds getting credited to my account (.) My humble thanks to them (.) However my another Order No. 487048 dated 28/02/2016 for Rs. 4, 266/- against which Rs. 3, 612/- is yet to be reimbursed by them (.) Neither there was any reply towards it after lodging complaint on this forum, till date (.) We are keeping high hopes that they will do the needful, at an early date (.)

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

And regarding to your order 485964 we have already done the refund against the cancel & undelivered products.and for order id 514446 we have initiate the refund and will be refunded within 24-48 working hours.

We request for your patience and support while your refund is being processed.

We really apologies for the inconvenience once again.

Thank you for your support.

Team IB

I have made an order on 1st april and order no is 555352 . I hav called yesterday and ur.customer care said the product is out of stock .So they cancelled the order.I hav requested them that plz refund my ammount within 24 Hrs . Customer.care said that i hav made a request of that and.u will receive with in 24 Hrs.When i hav called today they said i am requesting fr ur.refund and it will take 48 hrs.plz refund my amount
              Apr 06, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that we have already initiate the refund against your cancelled order.

You will get the refunded amount ASAP.

Team IB

I have placed the above order on 25 mar 2016.

Before placing the order, i called up customer care to explicitly confirm if the item was really in stock and will be shipped quickly, although it was being indicated in product listing as being available. On confirmation i placed my order on 25 mar 2016.

As per listing, the shipping information was to be shared in 4-7 days. However till now there no information regarding the actual status of the order, least of all it being shipped.

I have called customer care at least thrice and every time the agent puts me on hold for a few minutes and comes back to say that it will will be shipped the next working day.

Since it is unlikely that they will be shipping the order within the time frame that i was looking for as per their listing of the product, i would now like to cancel the order, but the button for cancel order is no more available.
                Apr 05, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per your request your order had been cancelled & refund for the same is already initiated.

You will get the refunded amount within 2-3 days.

Regarding order id 541334

Still i have not received the product and no update available, contacted many times with customer but no response

Order id 507953

Cancelled this order long time back, but still i have not received my refund...And no response from customer team.

One of the worst customer team i ever seen in my life. Requesting to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
                  Apr 02, 2016

Regarding Order ID: 507953,

I cancelled the order but still i have not received the refund almost 10 days over and no response from Customer care team. This E-commerce Company just taking money and not delivering any products on time.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have already initiate the refund against your cancelled order.

You will get the refund within 24-48 working hours.

We request for your patience & support while your refund is being processed.

Team IB

To, date: 21 – 03 – 2016.

Industry buying.,

Sub: request for replacement for order no: 519532 .

With reference to the above, we here to request you to kindly send us the replacement for the following :

Skil 3220 2000 w 3800 rpm cut off saw qty: 1

Discount: rs.224

Rs. 6240

Shipped on 15 mar 2016

Reason for replacement: we have received the cut off saw with the wheel cover bent condition images attached.

Hence, kindly do the needful and oblige

We thank you in advance for your support,

Order id : 519532 (2 items)
                    Order date :

Rs. 6240
                    Shipped on 15 mar 2016
                    Request for replacement for order no: 519532

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have already forwarded your complaint to our concern team.

We shall get back to you shortly in this regards.

We request for your patience and support.

Team IB

We had made net payment for celong fans. But its shows no order and we are unaware where the payment gone. We had not received any reply from customer care. We hope we have approach legally. Below is the confirmation mail copy we received.

Your transaction with www.industrybuying.com was successful

Transaction ID:[protected]
                      Merchant Website: www.industrybuying.com
                      Amount Paid: 6466.00
                      Order Date:[protected]:23:03
                      Customer Phone Number: [protected]

K Sakthivel
                      [protected].

Dear Customer,

This is in regard to your order 517394.

Your order is already shipped through FedEx Courier from our side, we request you to track your order online.

Your tracking no is.[protected] ;[protected]

Thank you for your patience and support.

Team IB

I ordered REMI centrifuge on 17 february 2016 order no. 464012 and paid money online. there is no communication from them for more than 1 month. I continued calling them, but in vain. Now i got a mail on 28 march that my order is cancelled.What about my money that has been deposited for more than 1 month? will they pay interest on it?This is just in my case. What if this is happening in many cases.They are collecting money even when products are not available and then cancel order after some months. They should pay interest on the money paid. THIS IS BREACH OF TRUST.

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that due to some product availability issue your order is been cancelled
                        and refund for the same is also initiated.

You will get the refunded amount within 24-48 working hours.

Team IB

I have Placed order for a BOSH make Marble cutter on 13th March 2016 . The order ID is 518242. They have shipped on 17th March...

I had ordered pcbs but they have given me pcbs without holes even when the image clearly showed it had holes.
                          It had been delivered on 21st march
                          Customer care is not responsive.
                          Order cost is rs. 405
                          Order number is 523775
                          I tried calling their helpline but that is also not responding and goes off whenever i press 2 which is their complaints section.
                          Please look into this issue and return the money.
                          And make sure your consumer helpline responds to customers
                          Mar 30, 2016

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your case to our concerned department.

We shall get back to you shortly in this regards.

We request for your patience and support in this regards.

Team IB

Complete fraud company. Made payment of over 27, 000 rs on 16th march for goods they claimed to have in stock, 10 days have passed but no signs of anything, not even dispatch details.
                            Ib.com policy states "if material is in stock or readily available, we dispatch in 3-4 business days... . If order times exceed what we have committed to, we will contact you to determine if you want to execute the order with the new delivery time. If you do not wish to execute the order at that time, we will refund your entire amount"
                            None of these commitments were kept
                            Prompt service before and while making payment but after receiving payment no news, no answer from helpline, automated response from email sent.
                            Unprofessional unethical conduct. Cancelled my order now lets see how long the money takes to come.
                            I wouldn't recommend buying even a pin from this company.
                            Mar 29, 2016

Dear Customer,

We really apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

kindly share your order id. So, that we may assist you better.

Dear IB

IB ID : 523869. and the PAyu refund Transaction ID:[protected]

Obviously there is no intention by your company to resolve genuine complaints. Firstly the goods purchased and payed for in full were not despatched even after the scheduled 'delivery date', now after canceling my order the refund hasnt reached me and almost a month has passed.

THIS IS PATHETIC ...

I ordered a roti maker with order id 461498. The product was delivered delayed . And it was broken as well. I emailed the site for a replacement but there was no response from them. Called them multiple times and at last when i called on 22nd march, one of their staff mentioned that i will get a response in 24 hours by email . But till now i havent received any email from them. I have followed up and still no response.
                              Mar 24, 2016

Updated by Ajitha K
                              Based on the response from industry buying i received a call on 25th and they told that i will get a call within half an hour to initiate the replacement. Again as usual no calls/response after that!!

Its almost a week now and i havent had any update on this. This is really very poor
                              Dear Customer

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
                              And we already forwarded your complaint to our concern department and they will look into it and will inform you shortly.

Team IB

My Order Id 519682. dated 14th march 2016.
                                Industrybuying company Intentionally not sending ordered material as their commitment.
                                I complained their email id [protected]@industrybuying.com on 20th mar2016,
                                Even till today they did not reply.
                                I called today at 11.24am on their toll free no[protected]. They told your order is booked but not dispatched. They was not even commit that when i will get my parcel.
                                They told If you do not want this parcel, I cancel the order.

Finally I cancelled the order. They commited that my payment will transfer in my account within 2 days.

Bimal
                                Mar 23, 2016

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.This is regarding your order no. 519682 which is been cancelled by you due to some delay. We would like to inform you that we already initiate refund for the same & within 24-48 working hours you will get the refunded amount in your account.

Team IB

I ordered REMI 303 CENTRIFUGE on 17/02/2016. order no is 464012. i tried to contact them several times but they are not giving satisfactory answer and saying that they are processing the order, there is problem with product availability. How much time they want. this is clearly cheating on their part and I lost the trust in them
                                  Mar 18, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
                                  We would like to inform you that we have escalated your compliant to our concerned team and they are looking into it & we shall get back to you shortly on this.

Team IB

I received the order id 485746 'maharishi 40w high quality spv module' on[protected]. But i am very much disappointed by checking its performance. As per the specifications it has to give 2.28 amps @ 17.5v, but it is giving maximum short circuit current of 1.3 amps at 12:30 pm with bright sunlight. The solar cells used in the panel are 36 numbers of 25mm x 156mm (1 inch x 6 inches). After searching the web, i found out 1"x6" cells can give only 1.2 amps current and used in 20 watt panels. I am giving the reference of the websites and attaching the photos of the panel received. Please inform me what needs to be done.

Under rated solar panel