IndustryBuying.com Customer Care
Emtex Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

IndustryBuying.com Customer Care

Emtex Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

IndustryBuying.com Complaints & Reviews

Abdur Rahma\
Hello sir please check the order number 240886 and total amount is 3157, one pair is already came Rs.253, so balance amount is Rs.2904 but now came here delivery and ask me 4000 for what the reason i pay that much of amount? i call the customer care but never responds me.. its tooo very bad. i shout u

[Nov 07, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2016
Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience, We had registered your request for the same kindly wait you will get an intimation for the further steps or else call on our customer care no[protected] AM - 8 PM). for details. Regards, Team IB

bosemithun
    I had placed an order for the speakers on the 29th and waited for 2-4 days for them to put the tracking order but nothing was there. Then I called them on the 4th day regarding the shipment of the product and they said the they not even sure whether they have the product in stock, so i asked them till when can I expect the product and they said with 4-5 days they deliver. I have the whole recordings of the call where one states that the product is ready for dispatchment and the other states that the product is out of stock... Its been days i have been talking to them but item has not been dispatched as of yet, they say that they have escalated the issue but still no resolution, not even the higher authority know anything about the stock availability nor they are ready to issue a refund for the same. Would need a resolution as soon as possible

[Nov 06, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2016
    Dear Customer, Kindly Share your Order ID so that we can assist you better. Regards, Team IB

good buyer
      Order ID : 225044 I had paid for a Mastech MS8233C Digital Multimeter an a wire stripper from IndustryBuying.com on 17 Oct 2015. They have not given my any confirmation about my order or why there has been a delay in dispatching it. When i paid for it the site showed they had stock. The customer care does not seem to give me a finite answer to what the delay is and they stopped responding to my email 2 days ago. I have an urgent need for these products and would like to receive the product as soon as possible.

Haven

[Oct 28, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2016
      Dear Customer,, We have tracked your order , It has been delivered to you and if the product is not delivered please contact us. Regards, Team IB
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Goodwill Enterprises
        Please find the attached images for the storage bins that we have ordered and the payment for the same had been done through net banking on 03/10/2015. Further order confirmation had not been given by you even after repeatedly contacting you on email and customer care number. Since there has been no response on the same I am being forced to post the same on a public forum.

Non delivery of items ordered
        Non delivery of items ordered

[Oct 27, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Goodwill Enterprises Nov 06, 2015
        Material was dispatched under Cash on Delivery Basis through FEDEX Couriers, where as the payment was already done on 03/10/2015 and material reached us after a month on 03/11/2015. They have taken the money and have additionally demanded cash from us. Repeated calls and emails have yielded no response.
        IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2016
        Was your complaint taken care of?Seems a lot of the complaints on non-delivery happened at the same time frame.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Janaaaa
          I placed 2 orders and paid it upfront as well. In the invoice, they promised to auto-cancel and refund if they are unable to fulfill even after 7 days. It has been 2 weeks now and there is no update to the order whatsoever. No reply to my emails. Their customer care number is always busy and they also never call back. If you are planning to purchase from this site, think twice and never prepay but opt for COD.

No updates on my orders even after 2 weeks

[Oct 23, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer, Kindly Share your Order ID? Regards, Team IB
          Update:
          I was able to reach the customer care today.
          The executive told me that they are yet to procure the items, so i politely asked them to cancel the orders and provide refund. They agreed. But to my shock, I see that they have picked part of the orders and shipped (which is of no use to me without the other part). This is quite frustrating as the company seem to be fraudulent. They even declined to give me a reference number for my complaint.
          This is worse than askmebazaar!!

IndustryBuying.com — Fraud/Cheating against Online Shopping [Resolved]

KTF thrissur
            Complaint against the Order ID : 53190 for Tree Prunning Saws Qty: 1Rs. 1092 Order Date : 01 Oct 2015 and another one Order...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Online Shopping

eenka54
            [Order ID: 170134]
            Order Date : Sep 12th.

Ceiling fan that I ordered from IndustryBuying.com missed to ship the blades, I followed up with their customer care, but they were not helpful.

Today when I called they put me on hold and left for ever...

[Sep 30, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

alisayyedshakir
              मेरे द्वारा industrybuying.com से एक 19/05/2015 को safety shoe आॅर्डर किया गया था । जिसका order id : 180536 है। इस ऑर्डर का पेमेंट 263 रूपये online banking से industrybuying.com को कर दिया गया था । जब order किया गया था तब जो safety shoe ऑर्डर मे दिखाया गया था वो model कोई और था जबकी जो safety shoe भेजा गया वो कोई दुसरा model था । मेरे द्वारा company को शिकायत करने पर कहा गया कि मेरे द्वारा यही model ऑर्डर किया गया है जो कि गलत है । अब company मेरे किसी भी email और calls का जवाब नही दे रही है । कृपया सहायता करे । सल्गंन order किये गये और भेजे गये safety shoe की picture, invoice की काॅपी । धन्यवाद । Saller Company name : industrybuying.com Buyer's name : shakir ali Order id : 180536 Order date : 19/09/2015 Delivery date : 28/09/2015 Buyer's email: [protected]@gmail.com Buyer's phone : [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-06 12:21:36

[Sep 29, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by alisayyedshakir Oct 06, 2015
              Consumer complain द्वारा company को सूचित करने पर company द्वारा 29/09/2015 को मुझे email किया गया जिसमे 3-5 दिन मे पूरा amount refund करने का आश्वासन दिया गया । लेकिन आज दिनांक 06/10/2015 तक amount refund नही हुआ है । कृपया सहायता करे ।

धन्यवाद ।
              Updated by alisayyedshakir Oct 06, 2015
              complain update करने के लिए खेद है । update करने कुछ समय पश्चात refund amount खाते मे credit हो चुका है । consumer complain forum का आभार । चूकी amount refund हो चुका है तो company अपने पार्सल का pick up arrange कर सकते है ।

धन्यवाद।

Manish Kawale
                Hi, I placed an order on industrybuying.com (Order ID - 158377) on 4th Sept 2015. After 1 week of order submittion also I didn't have any status of my order. Whenever I called to get order status they said they will call back to me with order status, but I never got a call from them. I sent a mail to there [protected]@industrybuying.com ID, but still now I didn't got any positive response from them. Till today (18 Sept 2015) I didn't got my order delivered and whenever I call them they just say with in 2 day it will get delivered. There representative even don't have any details so they can help me on this. So I request you guys to help me on this, as I am really very frustated with industrialbuying.com and I also made the online payment to them. Thanks & Regards, Manish K. [protected] k2006.[protected]@gmail.com

Order ID - 158377 - Order is not delivered and no status yet.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

gk 66
                  I have order one model they send other model that to fixing a sticker on the box as the product I ordered and with fully damged like a worstever by courier so immediately I put a mail to company as well courier np response for 2days nxt they mailed as they may collect as soon as possible but didn't find any one from4days order id 133889 usha pedestal fan as below bellow image color model evry thing changed I ordered helix pro they send just normal helix model like splender and splender plus bike

Replacement and refund
                  Bad customer response I ordered a solar light 18 days back they did even ship my product if I ask them what is the problem they say no product available then why the heck they put available online.today I called them no one lifting the phone.no email no message it is very bad to get bad reviews for a start up company's.
                  Pavan
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Masood Hussain
                    Dear sir, I had placed an order for Planers Type: Rebating Planer Model: KW712 Planing Width: 82 Power Input (W): 650 No Load Rpm: 16000 Where as you have sent me BOSH AHS which i haven't ordered for . I fail to understand weather it was sent to me deliberately or by mistake. Looking for an early reply.

devenderkkr
                      I have placed an order for Stanley Tool box worth Rs 1900 for the size (530X200X200) on 5th May 2015 buy company send me the lower size box (460X200X200) which I received in a badly damaged condition with poor packing. As I have not paid the amount so I return the product. After so many emails and phone calls they have again send the same damaged product which is now in more damaged state. As the packing was new I thought that they have send me the fresh product and paid the full money during COD. When I opened the box I was shocked to see the condition of the tool box. Now they are not responding to my request of refund or replacement. No reply to my emails, nobody pick the phone. I called Mr. Mayank ([protected]) lot of time but no answer. They claim to be biggest seller but they excuse me lot of time that they do not have sufficient stock (whereas website is showing availability) and they also prove it. I don't think I will get my money refund or product will be replaced. Don't think of buying cheaper product from industry buying instead buy from Flipkart, amazon or snapdeal as they have bette return policies. It is better to buy costly than to be cheated.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Industry Buying (Www.industrybuying.com) — Wrong Product Delivered and Not Replacing it [Resolved]

ravi1999
                        I had ordered for the Aurita HVLP Spray Gun Model : H 2000 P on 21 June 2015 costing of Rs. 694 + 100 Shipping The company...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Appliances

Industry Buying — complaining about motor pump (Crompton Greaves self priming monoset pump)

AN0405
                        Respected sir, MY ORDER ID IS:-80074 I have placed an order on 27 july 2015 for monoblock pump (details of monoblock pump:-Monoblock...
                        Complaint category Home & Garden

Memi
                        I have order 2 nos of Ceiling Fans on 21/5/15 with cost Rs. 2, 797/- to Industrybuying.com but still I cn't received my product as I made complain to Industrybuying many times through their given e-mail and mobile no.and also I ask them to refund my amount if deliver can't able to my place but cn't take up any action nor any response.So, Please help me.

Recently Discussed

9 days ago
                          IndustryBuying.com
                          order placed on 2nd july still not delivered and tracking information is not correct
                          21 days ago
                          IndustryBuying.com
                          missing parts of the item supplied to me
                          29 days ago
                          Defective product delivered
                          30 days ago
                          IndustryBuying.com
                          disappointed with your service (order no : 107665043)
                          30 days ago