IndustryBuying.com Customer Care
Emtex Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

IndustryBuying.com Customer Care

Emtex Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

IndustryBuying.com Complaints & Reviews

emythriperiyar
My order no. 365728 payment made on[protected]

Item:a4 size copier paper 5000 quantity
The above mentioned ordered and payment made item not delivered yet. Several times complaints to the concerned company but they didn't respond yet and last[protected] i request them for refund my amount they didn't respond yet.

Ordered item not delivered yet

[Feb 07, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2016
Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience, We had registered your request for the same kindly wait you will get an intimation for the further steps or else call on our customer care no[protected] AM - 8 PM). for details. Regards, Team IB
0 ratting ha

IndustryBuying.com — Not worth shopping with industrybuying [Resolved]

Nikhil Bhale
    I placed an order with industrybuying for some workshop tools. It was a prepaid order worth about INR 7000. After...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Online Shopping

Venkat Eshwaran
    I purchased a Cumi Heat Gun in Industry Buying.Com my order Number is :396942 and there was no reply regarding dispatch detail even after 10 Days. So I cancelled the order. Now I need to know the refund status but the is no reply from customer care mail. I tried through customer care contact number given but they are not even answering the call. If there is no reply I will file a case against IndustryBuying.Com.

[Jan 27, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2016
    Dear Customer, Your refund is already under process and you will get an intimation once its done. Regards, Team IB
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

dhaneshm
      I ordered Bench sander Ferm BGM1003 on industry buying against order ID 293092 on 23 Nov, 2015 with card payment. I received Order confirmation on same date.
      Then no communication from them. After 15 days I tried to contact customer care and I received docket number of delhivery courier that my order is dispatched with tracking no S[protected], however when I tracked the material is still with seller.

Delhivery customer care said that seller is not ready to give the material. After this I called to customer care for more than 5 times about my order, the every time I received the feedback like

1. Your order is dispatched with same above tracking no or
      2. We will get back to you within 24 or 48 hrs or
      3. Your complaint is registered we will resolve within 24 hrs

I never received call back from industry buying after much of follow up on 11th Jan again I called to industry buying. Industry buying person said product is not available and don't know when industry buying can deliver the same, better you take refund. I told them that this product is still available on your website only cost is higher.

After 30 min discussion I agreed them on refund but when product will be available they should give me in same cost.

On same day I tried ordering same product with different username with Order ID 388844. Now product is in transit.

Industry buying have given fake reson. Because of this I fed up to much in follow up. They never said price is increased and industry buying could not able to dispatch.

Industry buying only taking orders in lesser price but not supplying products. I will never trust on this site.

[Jan 26, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2016
      Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience, We have checked your order, we will feel sorry that we are not able to fulfil your requirements as the ordered item was not available so we were requested to cancel the order. We noted your feedback & we will work to make our website up to the mark & trying to deliver the satisfaction. Regards, Team IB

nsaivamsi

Order id 393012 . The product i ordered and mentioned on box bill during delivery was

Falcon Garden Tools FPLR-23 Premium Long Reach

But when i opened the box found Wrong product KAYMO hand tacker.

I made payment for the product by COD.

Pictures attached FYI

Vamsi

Wrong product dispatched
        Wrong product dispatched

[Jan 22, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2016
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

IndustryBuying.com — Order booked but not delivered [Resolved]

santosh.kml
          Dear Sir, I booked ORPAT OCH 1270 2000 Watt Convector Heater on 1st of January 2016 order id 368962, they told me that it...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Online Shopping

Vivek sonu
          My order no is 349425 23/12/2015, mera product abhi tak nahi aaya, customer care wale jhuta aashwashan dete hai. kya is team me koi responsable person hai? agar dilevry nahi karni thi to mujhe shuru me hi bata dete? 3 Week wai kiya hu, i not satisfy for your service vivek kr pandey teacher ballia u.p.

[Jan 12, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2016
          Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience, We have checked your order, Your order got cancelled because the item is out of stock. Regards, Team IB
          your service is very very bad & dirty.
          vivek kr pandey teacher.
          order no.349425
          23/12/2015
          your service is very very bad & dirty.
          vivek kr pandey teacher.
          order no.349425
          23/12/2015

aploboin
            I Ordered MRM GEM-3-V 3 Three Phase 4 Digit 3 row LED Volt Meter, Order ID: 340313. and I received wrong equipment, I sent mail along with attached photograph of wrong item I received and I called them, they said they will make a replacement with proper product I ordered, but now more than 18 days they did not replaced the product, I sent several mail to them and no reply from their side, kindly help me to get the proper product from them., (Industry buying) their tel. no [protected], 91-[protected] Khasra 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, 110030

[Jan 08, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2016
            Dear customer, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is in regard to your order id - 340313. We would like to inform you that we were trying to arrange the reverse pick-up from your door step but there is no courier service available in your area. So we request you to please send us back the material from the India Post, we will refund you the whole amount with the courier charges. After dispatching the material please drop us a mail with the attached image of courier slip. Please accept our sincere apology once again. Regards, Team IB
            I returned the product to industry buying and they received the product back on 18th Jan 2016, but still they did not refund my money, I sent several mail to them, no response, Kindly help me to get back my money.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sriraman T
              Order ID: 296978 Item : Engineer/ Set/ Centre Square, Model No.: 401, Size: 100 mm Complaint: Item mention above is defective. Its not perfect square. Check attachment for proof. Deviation of the top scale from the bottom standard scale is the defect. Need replacement for Size: 100mm Engineering Square as soon as possible Regarding this I have made a complaint on [protected]@industrybuying.com but no response.

Wrong item delivered and no response from the Customer care
              Wrong item delivered and no response from the Customer care

[Jan 02, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2016
              Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience, As we have checked your order Your amount was already refunded for this Item so kindly cross check with your bank. or if you haven't receive then kindly update us so that we can close this issue in priority. Regards, Team IB

Sriraman T
                I have order some industrial item from IndustryBuying.com on 27-Nov-2015, Order ID 296978. In that order, includes an item called wooden vise(item Code: 555 S). It cost Rs. 1061. According to IndustryBuying.com, special item take 4 weeks to dispatch. If they are not able to dispatch within 7 days from order date, they will intimate us either to get extra time or if the consumer doesn't like they will refund the money. I my case they didn't sent any mail asking permission for delay dispatch. So I sent a mail on 28-dec-2015 asking dispatch updates . They replied me on 3-Jan-2016 as my order was cancel. They held the amount of Rs.1061 for more than 35 days without any prior permission from me and after that they are telling my order was cancel. This is not a healthy trend. They should fulfill the order and sent me the item within 1 week.

Cancellation of Order after One Month

IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 17, 2016
                Dear customer, Sorry for the inconvenience, because we are unable to fulfil your requirement but the amount was successfully refunded in your bank account. we are again apologies for the inconvenience cost to you. Regards, Team IB

Sudhiryadavx
                  Dear Sir, We are purchase against order no:- 289664, 24.11.15 approx 60 nos pair of Safety shoes Safari Pro Rock Sport model . We are found problem in these shoes of sole creak & creak from top leather . So please resolve our problem.

Shoes tear

[Dec 26, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 17, 2016
                  Dear customer, Sorry for the inconvenience, We offer returns and exchanges only against manufacturing defects at the time of delivery, So, in your case we are not able to replace your product. Regards, Team IB
                  Please sole best quality product .

chetankjain
                    They promise 7 days dispatch on their website and also "Free and easy returns". Order ID 294541 was placed on Nov 24th worth Rs. 4771, no delivery. After multiple mails, I get the mail from them on Dec 12th saying it has been shipped. I get items worth Rs. 150!!! .. I ask them to cancel the remaining items and refund as this is unacceptable to wait for so long for any item. They ask for bank details, I have immediately mailed on Dec 12th. Since then no word from them. No reply to emails and all phone calls go to voice box .. they do not bother to even call back. Totally frustrated and this is my worst experience online. I demand a full refund for items not delivered.

[Dec 22, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2016
                    Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience, We have checked your order, Some of Your order has not been dispatched so got cancelled & amount already refunded in your bank account., so kindly cross-check if you haven't receive the amount then kindly let us know we will investigate the same. Regards, Team IB

SUJIT BAURA
                      Sir, In ref. of order ID: 287049 Domestic Monoblock Pump 1 no. is not received till date, it is taking more than two weeks to deliver.!!! I have paid Rs 6987/-. now helpline no is no more working! I am worry on industrybuying on-line company. Regards Sujit Barua

Not received order id: 287049 domestic monoblock pump 1 no. Order date 20.11.2015
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

sandeepvarma_n
                        Order no 254883. i ordered 8 led panel lights, i received 2 units first and it was returned back and 6 after 20day which was also not accepted and returned it back.

till now i did not receive my amount till now
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

IndustryBuying.com — Customer Care [Resolved]

alanharp
                          I would like to complain about the customer care of industrybuying.com. When I called first time the experience was ok. However...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sriraman T
                          I made an order in industrybuying.com for a Crompton Greaves ceiling fan for Rs.1149 on 13-Nov-2015, Ref No. IG0AZMAAA5. The transaction was expired while completing it. So I contact industrybuying.com CC. They told the amount was not reflect in their account. So I contacted my bank. They told the amount was successfully credited to the merchant account. Regarding this I have put a mail to industrybuying.com on 26 Nov 2015. But they are not responding to my mail. Kindly find the reply letter from the bank regarding successful transaction.

Not responding till now
                          Not responding till now

[Nov 29, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2016
                          Dear Customer, Kindly Share your Order ID email ID & contact details so that we can assist you better. Regards, Team IB

Kirankalshetti
                            I have ordered a air compressor online to industrybuying. com, and paid money through debit card online. But i have not recieved any product yet, and i m not able to contact them.

The product i have paid for is not delivered yet

[Dec 10, 2015] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dinesh_2015
                              Please find the attached image for the Plastic Chairs that we have ordered and the payment for the same had been done through net banking on 12/11/2015. Further order confirmation had not been given by you even after repeatedly contacting you on email and customer care number. Since there has been no response on the same I am being forced to post the same on a public forum. Request all the potential buyers to stay away from such nonprofessionals...

Non delivery of items ordered

premsingldhuri
                                I am Prem Chand Singla, resident of Dhuri (Distt Sangrur, Punjab) Mobile No [protected] and working at Head Office PSPCL The Mall Patiala. I ordered two blowers of 16000 rpm, 600 watts for Rs 960/- + service tax 48/- (Total 1008/- per blower) vide my order No 244702 and 244725 on date[protected] online at www.industrybuying.com and requested to supply these items at my work place i.e Prem Chand Singla O/o, Dy. Secy.Tech-4, 3rd Floor, Multy Storey Building, Head Office PSPCL, The Mall, Patiala - 147001 Punjab, India and opted to pay cash on delivery. These goods were delivered to me on 9.11.2015 and payment Rs 2016/- for two items was accepted by the delivery boy. When I opened the box and saw that the items (blowers ) were of different specifications i.e of 12000 rpm (instead of 16000 rpm), and the price of this item was mentioned on box was Rs. 750/- instead of Rs 960/- for each one. I am enclosing photos of box and sticker pasted on it. Seeing this I immediately sent an email to [protected]@industrybuying.com which was not replied. I again sent emails to the company ( to email id explaining that I have not received the goods as per order but have paid for higher quality on dated 09-11-15, 10-11-15, 14-11-15, 16-11-15, 18-11-15 and made numerous phone calls, which all are not replied by any one from the company. It is matter of great sorrow that the company is continuously ignoring my emails and phone calls and I afraid I have been cheated by company. I request that strict action may be taken against company and goods ordered by me may be ordered to deliver to me or the amount paid by me be got refunded to me along with compensation.

kapilchamoli
                                  I have ordered a Stackable Racks on 06.11.2015 vide order ID 236978. i was mentioned in the computer generated invoice that it will be delivered in a week but even after three weeks they are unable to delivered it. they have a customer care number but their executive is never available. the phone is disconnected by saying that they have saved your number and they will contact you soon but nobody calls back. they have given me a tracking no.[protected]. but when i contacted the delhivery they have informed me that the product is not delivered to them. i have requested industrybuying to cancel my order if they are not unable to deliver my product but they are not ready to do so. it is the worst experience with industry buying.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                    HCL Technologies
                                    pf transfer from hcl technologies
                                    (3 minutes ago)
                                    HCL Technologies
                                    pf transfer pending since march 2020
                                    (8 minutes ago)
                                    Helpdeskcustomercare09Signgmail.com
                                    I kall 3g calling tablet with keyboard and quad core processor having item no - 12713