Reliance SMS work pvt. Ltd. — Fraud Sms work

After seeing ad in newspaper for sms work, i called a number [protected] ,for job detail, she (receptionist) said me after depositing 1000/- in my P.N.B. account of MEERUT branch {account number [protected],account holder name -Mahesh kumar} , you will mobile and list of number to be messaged within 3 days, and most intresting thing is that ,she adressed her self as Reliance company execuatives, and after 6 hour ,she called me on my number [protected] for demand of 2000 rupees, it was not said earlier and now she said you will get ur parcel in 3 months, what the rubbish hell is this, plz track that pnb acount and arrest her for looting the thousands of people, am also among them.

Comments

Reliance — got scrolled by her brother

i got a call on my frnds mobile asking @ me( she told my name to my frnd and was asking @ me).
i thayght any of my frnd is contacting me so when i called, she was saying she got messages frm my cell and she will tell her brother . But due to mobile problem(my mobile is not working from last 23/11/08)and i was out of coverage area in village frm last friday(22/11/08), i don't know how she got msg? and how did she know my name?
and her brother was scolding me and saying that he will see me and he will fight with me.
the mobile number making me problem is: [protected]

Reliance — message

relaince
i actviate rs 49 sms pack but when i send message i got mesg failed wht the hell is going on there.
and i try *333,*369 always engage...... [censored] hell u ambani
My Brother in law also gone through this scandal. Luckily we came to know before depositing Rs. 5100/- asked us to deposit in account of Ajit Kumar, SBI account number [protected], we came to know through investigating about person and his so called MD Reliance ... (some agency) -Ajit kumar and SBI bank also confirmed him fraud. They used to call us from mobile nos, [protected] and [protected].
Please be aware and alert against such frauds.
i also read one ad in news paper so i called him he ask me to send my detail for selection. then in the morning he called me and said me that i am selected then he told me to deposit 2600 rupees in Mr. kundan kumars account his account no was [protected]
but I didn't paid money to them i reasearch on web then i found its a fraud.his mobile no. was [protected]

Jharkhand