[Resolved] Jabong — Delay of confirmation

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Joyshree
I had ordered form jabong-ORDER ID [protected] I have not yet received a confirmation call.The product I ordered I need urgently.So, please confirm my order and send it immediately to my address.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2015
I called the jabong team.I told them about my order and how it was still pending as I did not get the call for confirmation.They immediately had confirmed it as soon as I called them.Thank you, Jabong.

[Dec 14, 2015] Jabong.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your exasperation is justified. No amount of apologies can ever compensate for the amount of discomfort that you must have gone through because of this ongoing issue. Our care folks will get back to you in a while. Please bear with us.

Team Jabong
It is okay.I called the jabong team and they confirmed the order.My problem is now resolved.Thank you.

If you have any feedbacks regarding us, please do write to us at [protected]@jabong.com

Team Jabong

not yet dispatched even after 3 days and showing dispatch after 7 days

My order id is [protected] on 23/01/15 The dispatch date is like 30/01/15 What is the problem in dispatching iteitem.

cancel my order

by mistakenly i have done this so pl cancel my order at the earliest. order No:[protected]
Is confirmation call need codes to confirm

Plot no. 109, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015