Jabong & GoJavas — Late Delivery or you can say that NO Delivery of Online purchase of Product

SUDHANSHUmalwal
This complaint is mainly for Gojavas & his own company Jabong.com (Courier Co. operated with Jabong.com). On dated 10/12/2013 i ordered two items from Jabong.com vide order No. 131210924937101, as per the Jabong order should be deliver in 2 or maximum 3 days. But today is 17/12/2013 (6 working Days). I filed a complaint in Jabong on dated 12/12/2013 (3 times Morning/Afternoon/Evening) regarding late delivery because Gojavas says i am out of station on 11/12/2013 but i am in office (Delivery Address, 2 minute distance from Jabong/Javas office). Again i called up on 13/12/2013 (3 times Morning/Afternoon/Evening); Jabong call center executive says we are taking a hard action against this matter. 14/12/2013 & 16/12/2013 is same as earlier days, same commitments “We are taking a hard action against this we are also tracking your parcel, you don’t worry” they told me these words so many time all my orders are COD (Cash on Delivery). Order Date Order No. 10/12/2013 131210924937101 12/12/2013 131212802110685 13/12/2013 131213258016888 14/12/2013 131214498600348 I haven’t received any of the one. I am still waiting for my 10/12/2013 order material. Today on dated 17/12/2013 I personally meet his Security Guard (Sitting in Reception Seat) told me he have no authority or orders from seniors to arrange a meeting with Jabong staff & Consumer (Me). He told me to ask with our costumer care executive. What will I do & where will I go? I am mentally harassed by Jabong & Gojavas.

Late Delivery or you can say that NO Delivery of Online purchase of Product
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order from lenskart with docket no. DELLKTC486131 got cancelled automatically giving me the reason that delivery was attempted but someone cancelled it. I was at home from the morning and no representative from Go javas had come. This is really irritting as i was waiting for this product for 6 days. Please do something about this issue.
Hello Sudhanshu

We are concerned about your query. We have created a topic for you on our complaint website. We request you to please check below link for more updates on your query -

Team Jabong
GO JAVAS HAS NOT DELIVERED MY ORDERS FROM SNAPDEAL AND FABFURNISH FOR THE PAST 20 DAYS..

GO JAVAS SUCKS..

IT DOES NOT DELIVER TO NORTH EAST AND STILL PRIDE THEMSELVES ON DELIVERING ALL OVER INDIA...

SNAPDEAL TRACKING ID UNISNPP107654
FAB FURNISH TRACKING ID DELFFNP267908

GO FIGURE OUT THIS LOUSY DELIVERY SERVICE...
DELLKTP250867
This is my docket no. Which is moving here & there since 14 Nov.
Today on 01 Dec. I spoke to customer care executive again, , , and she again gave me 72 hrs to wait...
People around me, making Joke of it.
If you really care about your customers, i would like to see that.
Snap deal - ORDER ID - [protected]. attached with courier GO javas.

Product name - Htc desire 820.

Friends never deal with snapdeal as their product never get deliver on time. The product had bed reached to bangalore since 10 days but they are unable to deliver the product and giving a fake excuses, so i have to forcefully cancel the order becuase they are not confirm about delivery time and the estimate delivery date keeps on expanding. The customer care executive is horrible. They dont respect their customers.

So and refund i have no idea when they wil refund the money. They said 14 days. common it had been 20 days they are not delivering a product plus more 14 days to get refund. and im not sure they will refund on time or not.

All i wanted u all guys to be warn before buying product on snapdeal. If you can wait as per their time i.e may be 30 days then you can prefer snapdeal. As well as my another product ORDER ID - [protected] product - COSCO BALL got automatic cancelled after 7 days with informing me with no reasons.

HORRIBLE experience. Will never recommend SNapdeal to any friends or relatives.

Dear Bikash,

working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team
i have not received my order yet, but at gojavas website it's showing delivered to me. What is this fraud? where is my package and when it get delivered to me. Why gojavas is making fraud as showing delivered when they have not delivered my package yet. If i'll not get my order then i'll take legal action against this fraud. If you have document of delivery then show me my sign on it. This is pathetic and unreliable service from gojavas and StalkBuyLove. I want every penny which i have invested on it back.gojavas tracking no - DELSBLP206155
I was booked a newly launched mobile thru' snapdeal website on COD payment basis,
since then repeatedly received SMS from both Snapdeal & Go javas regarding my item's delivery, like a running commentry. But neither anybody contacted me or reached to my residence on delivery committed date, but later i found on their website the delivery report that "customer refused to receive & reurned the item" & i immediately contacted both Snapdeal & Go Javas courier, but they are simply casual on the matter & conversing with me like a recorded message, same useless assurance, like "don't worry, your item will be delivered today etc...
I have never experienced such a worst service on online shopping with other sites.
I will certainly not go for Snapdeal online shopping any more, thats for sure...
Dear atanuch,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at help@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Dear atanuch,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. Please contact us on help@snapdeal.com for any further clarifications.

Snapdeal Online Team
Worst courier service i have ever seen...today its the estimated delivery date according to snapdeal...but till now on tracking the order in gojavas site its showing origin and destination both as Hyderabad lpc...my order id is [protected]...and awb no. is UNISNPC8853887..i don't know why snapdeal is using this courier..i think just to destroy their reputation in front of customers..very bad experience...
Dear SukhbindarSingh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Hi SukhbindarSingh,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
very pathatic services, my tracking number Tracking Number: DELLKTP568717,
it takes around 4-5 days to delivered the product from delhi to mumbai location

very pathatic services by gojavas, i ordered eyeglasses from lenskart and gojavas shipment has been transit from delhi to mumbai since 1 oct to 4 oct
my tracking number Tracking Number: DELLKTP568717,
it takes around 3-4 days to delivered the product from delhi to mumbai location

pls dont go with this courier services its very pathetic and not customer centric approach

they have not updating their portal and even they not giving proper tracking details. customer want to call becuase not updating portal on time.

Please get in touch with GoJavas for the same. Below is their contact details for your convenience.

Team Jabong

Plot no. 109, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Jabong & GoJavas - Late Delivery or you can say that NO Delivery of Online purchase of Product