[Resolved] Jaquar — complaint regarding bathroom fitting and not received any solution from last 3 months

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 deepmalasrivastava on Sep 1, 2018
Please provide me solution they are not working on our complains. Every time they gv us another complain number. We are seriously fed up with this product.
In the end to june one executive they sent and he was unable to solve our problem then he told us he will send some senior person. But no action from their side. We complain again on :
17th august complain number 00725421
21st august complain number 00735623
27th august
30th august
1st september
Every time they give new complain number but no body is interested in giving the solution.
Please solve our problem. Otherwise we will remove all jaquar product from our home and never recommand anyone for this company.

Vinay pasricha
Regeistered number [protected] (Dishi pasricha)
Alternate number [protected] (Vinay pasricha), [protected] (Deepmala)
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2018

[Sep 01, 2018] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have taken-up your concern with the respective person for resolution assistance

Comments

A automatic sensor of tap has an problem with the water outcoming. Once the water will come and next the water doesn't come
Want to repair the tap as soon as possible
My kitchen tap is leaking continuosly
I m.trying to call toll free so many times, but it did not work
Arun Sondhi
H.no. 20 Bharatpur House Khandari
Agra
Metro flush not working
Water leakage in kitchen sink tab,
My contact details,

P.velur -TK,
Namakkal dt
Contact no : [protected]

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Jaquar - complaint regarding bathroom fitting and not received any solution from last 3 months