[Resolved] Jaquar — concealed cistern and bottle trap

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Jahanara Kamil on Sep 9, 2018
Concealed cistern is leaking and bottle trap is also leaking. Complained this issue more than 12 days but no response from your side. 00759068 is the complain number. I have called customer care several times but every time no one answered my calls and never even bothered to call back. I convinced my client to purchase jaquar but now i feel cheated
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2018

[Sep 09, 2018] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have taken-up your concern with the respective person for resolution assistance

Comments

Sound is coming from water heater which is new
It was installed 4 days back
At our project we have used i flush if jaquar. Aftrer all the installation at the time of testing we are getting pressure issue in flush value. We have already conceled the value. Now its getting problem in all the bathroom .

Please have a look, send some technician to have a look and solve the problem.
Flush button of wall mounted water closet is not working. we immediately need a person to repair it. As water is continuously going without any control and it is emptying the tank.
I have twice complained in customer care for the same complain but there is no responce to it. I regret prefering jaquar.

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Jaquar - concealed cistern and bottle trap