[Resolved] Jaquar — gyger elm-wht-v015/2016

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Vandana Gehlot on Nov 28, 2017
I have purchased 3 gyser in the month of june 17 and when we start the gyser the sound (Khat-khat) starts and i complained about it then your engineer came and said that eliminate has to be repaired i don't understand why there is a need of replacement of eliminate. He replaced the eliminate in all 3 gysers. Still the condition was same. Then again i complained and he replaced the eliminate again in one gyser. Rest 2 are pending. I don't understand why in new gyser that i not even use that problem occurs. I really disappoint with your product and your service it is really shameful the company like jagaur works like that. Hope u will see in this regard. I request u to replace the gyser because the problem is from day one.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2017

[Nov 28, 2017] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact number & address details (& Service Call number, if you have registered service call for it) by email communication on [protected]@jaquar.com, enabling us to take-up further for resolution assistance

Comments

I have complained twice for my jet ( Last complain No.898242) over phone but not resolved since last 15 days.
I have found that call on your toll-free number is useless. No one answers my calls after giving 15 missed calls. Don't take your customer complaint lightly, show some that you care about them.
Shower speed very low and gizer not working
Complain lodges on 15th nov. 2017 by jaguar customer care but till date nothing can be done. again i call customer care he told work is completed.
sanjeev kumar choudhary
Water dripping continuously from the Tap. Similar problem was there before also.After reporting previous complaint once, it was attended. But it seems only a temporary patch up work was carried out. The problem not yet solved.
Request you to attend and solve problem once for all.

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016