[Resolved] Jaquar — kitchen tap and bathroom shower

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 EGhose
I have two complaints:

The first is about a leaking kitchen tap.

The second is a leaking shower head

Kitchen tap: i have a mixer which leaks from the bottom when the mixer is turned left. I think the washer needs to be replaced

Shower: the shower head leaks because something within the shower taps has gotten damaged.

I would like a technician from the company to attend to this as local plumbers cannot do this job.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2017

[Nov 08, 2017] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2017
sir

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact number & address details (& Service Call number, if you have registered service call for it) by email communication on [protected]@jaquar.com, enabling us to take-up further for resolution assistance
Updated by EGhose, Nov 09, 2017
Dear Sirs,
The technician arrived and the complaint has been resolved.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

Dear sirs,

The technician arrived and the problem has been resolved. Thank you for your help.
Dear Customer Care, My house kichen sink Tap is continously getting leaked from last 1 month. As per my understanding, Jaquar gives life time warranty of its product. Kindly do the needful on urgent basis.

Address : Vinod Nandwani, Flat - Mark 501, Omaxe height, Sector-86, Faridabad, Haryana, India 121007
Phone no : +91 [protected]
There is lickage in the flush tank of my washroom since last four days
My bathroom flush cock is not working and shower also now working.
We bought a divertor 9 months ago and it is not functioning properly now and we are really not happy withthe services provided. Please contact asap [protected]

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Jaquar - kitchen tap and bathroom shower